Korean War Is Officially Over - Trump Did It

It's Happening!!!

He did it, the God Emperor Trump through his threats and Trump style tactics has broken North Korea and China down enough to get the North to officially sign a peace treaty that will lead to the end of the DMZ, and possible re-unification.

Hand Trump the Noble Peace Prize now.

The left is shitting bricks now... CNN is in dumbfounded disbelief right now.

cnbc.com/2018/04/17/north-and-south-korea-reportedly-set-to-announce-official-end-to-war.html

Attached: IMG_1050.gif (540x304, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treuhandanstalt
rt.com/news/386635-pyongyang-israel-nuclear-weapons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a delusional moron.
Take your (you) and go

>inb4 lefty brainlets accuse trump of taking credit for obambam's work

Obama achieved this

Big if true, but q predicted this.

Bump. Way to go, Dad!!

Attached: 1523273894339.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

Hello, Jow Forumsthedonald/.

I see you enjoy visit Jow Forums. Good.

If true this just means SK is going to become the next Ukraine. Just wait for the chinks and norks to cross the border, make a billion babies, and "unify" the Koreas.

how?

>huhuehue guys it's all bush fault obama had to suffer m-muh dick right?

>being neutral and factual on trump means you're on the trump train

Attached: 1521163935277.jpg (600x708, 67K)

Delusional? Really, every major news both fake and real are breaking it, but by all means tell me how its not happening.

Attached: 1523370372868.jpg (685x420, 283K)

>Moon Jae-In and Lil Kim have decided to hold negotiations about full armistice
>HELL YEAH, TRUMP DID IT

Attached: big_1409269971_1382467193_image.jpg (1280x681, 119K)

It's pretty weird in Worst Korea right now man

The ruling party is shilling the peace and reunification memes really hard, any skepticism means you're a pro-Jap, pro-American Ilbe pensioner faggot apparently

Nice try shill fag... Obama empowered them, Trump broke them

Attached: IMG_0342.jpg (539x960, 50K)

>the norks realized the jew strategy in taking over and manipulating democracies for their final goal of domination
>the norks are going to do this to the south once they do their "reunification" process
>nork sympathizers will infiltrate democratic government and the takeover will be complete without the shot of a rifle

That is possible, but I doubt it. Trump and his guys understand how the Soviet traitors worked in America during the Cold War and how the Soviet Germans turned Germany into the cuck shit hole it is today

They practically already did it

South Korea is actually extremely anti-American if you can understand their language, all the movies and media generally speaking push the "Americans are criminal oppressors who helped the dictatorships murdered us and kept us poor, North Korea's actually a pretty cool guy we misunderstood" really hard because leftist union types are in charge of the media, schools, movie industry etc. It's basically a lot like pre-revolutionary China more than it is an East Asian West Germany or something.

My prediction from months ago: Kim will thank the real hero...Dennis "The Black Menace" Rodman

Trump will have a twitter meltdown

Attached: love.jpg (474x316, 29K)

Bump.

Kek

What's Trump going to do about it? The CIA isn't going to assassinate dozens of leading ruling party officials as well as union and civic group leaders.

This isn't actually an American colony anymore if it ever was, the US can only try and steer the ship a little from the rear, they can't throw the captain overboard.

Nah the only way the US can hope to control South Korea again is by attacking and occupying the North, likely all by themselves. That would be ludicrously difficult and expensive though both in terms of money and casualties, I don't think they have it in them although it's possible

Your president also weirds me out user. I remember when the nork general went with Kim Jong Un's sister to the SK winter games and people recognized him as the mastermind to the sinking of a SK ship and organized a protest. 10000s of people were protesting at the DMZ but the president actively assisted the norks by sending 5000 cops to oppress the angry SK families whose family members died on the sinking of the ship.
Just let the enemy leaders who murdered SK people waltz in and out.

Korean reunification and reclaiming Manchuria bringing in a glorious era of Choson Empire when?

what the fuck is up with this thread?
the end of the Korean war is a huge deal and you faggots are all either idiots or shills.

Attached: tradingplaces02.jpg (720x416, 15K)

The simplest explanation is the obvious one: the ruling party doesn't care about their own country's sailors having been killed and neither do most South Koreans apparently. Compare their reaction to the Cheonan sinking to their reaction to the Yangju highway incident for example. Admittedly they were grills but all the same it shows you something for sure.

kek

Hello, shariablue.

I see you enjoy visit Jow Forums. Good.

>not sucking the Dawnalds penis on call and prematurely shouting MISSION ACCOMPLISHED any time anything that could be interpreted as being remotely positive happens
>shariablue

k

Best Korea has been duping your faggot-ass muttland into offering them aid under the pretense of signing peace and giving up weapons so many times now it's just pathetic lol

fuck your orange kike puppet, and fuck both your kike-owned land and the kike-owned ruskies for invading Korea like faggots and splitting it into 2 like utter jews

>sucking marxist cunt
>we're the sane ones... I swear!

when I was in the army my squad sgt said he never trusted the south koreans (our unit rotated over there occasionally).

He felt in war they'd stab him in the back while the north koreans shot at him from the front.

Well I guess we’ll have to wait and see what happens. Regardless of what happens though, trump deserves a Nobel peace prize much more than Hussein did that’s for sure

I honestly thought it was a meme until I lived here long enough to confirm my suspicions.

A lot of Stockholm Syndrome goes on among foreigners here and people explain away a great deal under the banner of "cultural differences", and conservative Koreans (as in, our political allies here) naturally are reluctant to help us face the truth about the US-Korea relationship and the extent to which the general public has been poisoned against us, because they are fighting for their lives (political, but possibly also their actual lives too in the end) and naturally want to show things in the best possible light.

I'm neither a Trump lover nor hater, but agreed.

In all honesty though, I'm all for reunification, we were of the same people after all, and only got split because of a satellite war between China and U.S.

With Nork's nukes, Korea won't need to be under American influence any more as it can protect itself from chinks and nips.

I want to thank America for saving us from being a communist shithole that is N. Korea, but we'll take it from here.

buddy, im not in favor of US interference anywhere in the world, we should return to our isolationist roots like washington and his contemporaries proposed. but you gotta understand that you would be living in a dictatorial nightmare, with no internet and daily mandatory leader-praising time, and gulags for party enemies. korea might be yet another proxy battle between east and west, but it's not like you could defend yourselves from kim, and your country is doing far better than the north.

haven';t seen nuffin yet. just wait until he solves the middle east conflict.

Big if true.

t. kike-loving mutt

Hey Seoulbro, how is the SK media handling this? What's their take?

Attached: Fashwave 32.jpg (736x947, 483K)

>All the butt blasted shills in this thread

Attached: laughing_american.png (390x470, 21K)

I am amazed at your confidence in Kim's good intentions. I don't deny my own biases, but do you really think that five, ten years down the road you aren't going to be in a world of trouble?

First, you can't be sure that the US will actually accept a nuclear-armed North Korea given the threat it poses to Japan. And if it does, that will pose an even greater danger to you, because it will give North Korea great power over the South Korean state.

You and I both know that what North Korea really wants more than anything is South Korea's wealth.

How will you be able to stop them from Finlandizing South Korea completely and looting the chaebols, or at the very least subjecting you to a constant demand for more and more gibs... backed up by a nuclear deterrent that makes your military incapable of retaliating against Yonpyong Island-style attacks or perhaps something even greater?

South Koreans seem to me blinded by their ethnocentrism to the point of madness, quite honest. Of course you're going to do what you do in the end, but if you honestly think that everything is going to go just swimmingly for the average South Korean, I think you have to prepare yourself for disappointment.

This is fine. Just let us leave. We still have Japan, the Philippines and all the small islands in the pacific to wage a war if Armageddon ever came about.
Let the morons there get taken over by the norks for all I care.

eat a dick thirdworlder. i just said that i support US isolationism you dumb fuck.

Jesus Christ Romania, did you just get an internet connection or something? Go troll some other board to learn how it's done

It's always the same: Hankyoreh and TV media are on the same page with the government, Chosun, Donga etc. are screaming blue murder.

The truth is somewhere in the middle but I suspect closer to what the latter suspect than the former.

You don't seem to understand what happened to Germany after unification.
Their leader was in the communist party of East Germany.
If you guys think you won't suffer a similar fate, for having "betrayed your race to the Americans" then I can't say anything else to convince you.
Believe me, I don't want my country to be there any more. But I know you guys will be subverted quickly if you're not mindful of the reality that is North Korea.
But at the end of the day, it's your country and your people.

>South Koreans seem to me blinded by their ethnocentrism to the point of madness, quite honest
Yea I know, and I can confirm. I guess we want to believe the ruling elites in N. Korea will just integrate into S. Korea's ruling hierarchy so there won't be a coercive dictatorship at the point of a gun.

I think S. Koreans envision a unified Korea where the economic/governmental model of S. Korea will be extended throughout the whole country and N Korean military absorbed into greater S. Korea's force.

How you can achieve this, I dont know, because it depends on the N. Korean ruling class to give up power for the greater good. We're projecting our own ethnocentricism onto the North Korean leadership, and are hoping that they share the same vision.

thx Obama

I visited Seoul in November with a totally open mind and with my best Korean bud. I can completely and totally agree with this sentiment. I wouldn't go as far as say just Americans however, but all foreigners. There is complete ethnocentrism everywhere and more often than not my buddy had to get our waitress's attention or that of the salesperson. It's not because we were not being polite, I learned basic etiquette and could speak basic phrases.

Was definitely not like Japan or Vietnam, at least people acknowledge you there.

so what are the odds we see a unified Korea in our lifetime?

WOOO HOOO the Korean war is over and the West can officially take their loss now!! Way to go Trump!

Less likely than a return to out-right civil war. Both sides are incompatible; one's starved, beaten, but ready for death, whereas the other side has VR waifus and obesity if they want it. Being an NK soldier getting used to that is like being a caveman sent to the future.

Attached: ED363A68-945C-4004-8525-D0DA7A67163B.jpg (717x880, 105K)

I'll admit I have no knowledge of what happened when Germany united. But they seem to be doing fine now? Minus the Merkel committing the country to suicide by bringing in millions of niggers and mudslimes. Do enlighten me.

German dual citizen here. Billions of deutsche marks were spent on building up our eastern states after reunification for infrastructure and schools, agriculture etc. The western states essentially added a bunch of welfare queens to their ranks. Granted I hate where our country has gone politically, it now seems like our eastern bros are the only ones from keeping us going full blown sjw autists. It might look like we're one united people to outsiders, but there is still a large cultural difference to be had after all these years.

>Billions of deutsche marks were spent on building up our eastern states after reunification for infrastructure and schools, agriculture etc
Yea we expect to have to do this too of course.

>The western states essentially added a bunch of welfare queens to their ranks
So the formerly Eastern Germany leaders became welfare peddlers after unification?

>Granted I hate where our country has gone politically, it now seems like our eastern bros are the only ones from keeping us going full blown sjw autists. It might look like we're one united people to outsiders, but there is still a large cultural difference to be had after all these years.
I want German to stay German, France for French, etc. Glad there's at least SOME resistance. I guess ~30 years isn't enough time yet to bring about a full cultural unity but in time it will happen.

I share the same bias as you and hope something close to that is achieved

North Korea has been an American puppet state for years.

le_56%_face.png

Obviously the industry of the GDR was far behind that of the west, far less behind than north Korea, but still not up to date.
On of the problems with eastern Germany is, that the youth moved to the west, where all the big companies were, while the older people stayed behind.
They actually had some excellent school system and it's still better than most of west Germany (notably NRW and Bremen).
But they also annexed all the state owned companies (VEB) and sold them to western companies, far below their actual value.
So the east German industry got destroyed after the reunification.
See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treuhandanstalt
Pic related, scores for each state's education.

Attached: infografik_5526_bildungsmonitor_der_bundeslaender_2016_n.jpg (960x684, 205K)

i think it's time for some old-fashioned political marriages...

Just have the N. Korean elites marry into the S. Korean corporate-political class. We've gone through this hundreds of years prior anyway.

Why is everyone assuming there will be a reunification? They will just exist as two countries at peace.

That's probably likely, I think people thinking Kim just wants something out of this are silly since he is essentially putting himself into a situation where he gets nothing out of backing out, since he's both discussing denuclearization and reunification and backing out of both discussions doesn't help NK as far as I can figure.

Heterosexual and real.

I guess the Americans were behind the lasting state of war all along.

You do realize NK will never give up on nukes after what Trump did in syria right? Tomorrow it could be them being bombed by the TOMAKUCKS

If Kim wants to reunite, why discuss denuclearization? He has to know if we can unite smoothly, nuclear weapons are a great asset to the power of the country. It's the one and only deterrent that prevents the current hegemony from raining down bombs of 'freedom' on you, not that Korea has any natural resources to be looted.

It's a seperate discussion as far as I know.

north korea will launch a
>(((chemical attack)))
on south korea any day now

That'd be embarrassing

Thank you.

This is what happened when you stop appeasement

We'll he did. Being tough on nk made them change their tune.

I really hope a good enough reunification would happen in our life time. If all things go swell, Korea once again will be a tremendous regional power with a level of autonomy never seen before in Korean history since the zenith of Goguryeo. I hope North Korean leadership sees this also. They can't be that retarded and think that their failed economic model is the way to go after seeing the wealth of South Korea. I think Kim wanting to talk is a sign that they want change too.

No.

Yeah, I just wonder how long it'd take to fully rebuild and repair NK if unification happens, the cost of it all will be staggering and it's mostly going to be the SK (or just Korean by that point) government doing it on the former SKs dime. It's worth it but it'll be expensive.

>god emperor
get fucked

Attached: 1523737837328.jpg (946x798, 99K)

what's in it for the supreme leader? Recognition as sovereign?

constitutional monarchy?

Probably he keeps his life style but has even less responsibilities than he does now, I think he'd be even more worshipped by the Norks than now, if that's possible.

Yay. One more objective failure in Asia for the textbooks. Vietnam cannot solely brag now.

(You) have to go back.

Well, S. Korea went from a war-torn, 3rd shithole of a country with a completely devastated industry to a respected 1st world country in about half a century without any natural resources except human so. If there's one thing I can count on our people it's collectivism and intellect.

I'd say if reunification does happen, and the country can leverage its people to its highest potential with a renewed sense of hope and ethnonationalism, the building of NK to SK standards would happen in about 2-3 generations.

It's almost like he's accomplishing TOO much. Like Nixon, the establishment will stop at nothing to bring him down.

Attached: 1460469823545.jpg (768x652, 64K)

WHAT THE FUCK KIM?

Attached: kim.jpg (355x406, 17K)

Trump offered Kim a lifetime deal of free Big Macs.

Attached: natalia tietää miten asia on.jpg (640x480, 21K)

Attached: 1505142588974.jpg (1600x900, 156K)

>good
No

the question is what will be their reaction to the outside world

Attached: cus1510606678.jpg (630x420, 66K)

Attached: 1517587734714.png (1566x1148, 2.13M)

got link?

rt.com/news/386635-pyongyang-israel-nuclear-weapons/

Attached: 1514252095751.jpg (1241x1538, 466K)

>God Emperor Trump
>nuteral and factual

Attached: 1523733706807.jpg (480x360, 39K)

What did Trump do

melania constantly looks like shes watching an m night shamalon movie.

*soy intensifies*
this was done under obamas economy

Attached: 1508249708123.jpg (640x869, 57K)

thanks they might have been redpilled all this time

Attached: 1512034527073.png (596x756, 263K)

They kinda got a point they are just a state.

Attached: 1489681322572.jpg (2500x2641, 2.87M)