You're at home preparing yourself breakfast. As you're about to finish making a ham sandwich...

You're at home preparing yourself breakfast. As you're about to finish making a ham sandwich, this man breaks through your door and says
>Salam aleykum, here's your local sharia police officer for weekly inspection. Making a tasty meal I see, alright. If I see any haram stuff on your sandwich I will be forced to chop your head off, inshallah!
What do you do?

Attached: typical Muslim.jpg (462x312, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/150-involved-in-brawl-at-temple-in-indiana-police-say/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wat is you talking about?

Prove it

Ham sandwich in the morning is pleb tier and you should die because of your shit taste. Grilled cheese sandwich is the only proper way to start the day.

yes but can is run crysis

Attached: 4gxnEwV.png (664x520, 177K)

is an horse a athlete

Attached: 1523974921533.jpg (866x833, 339K)

That's a Sikh. /thread

wonder why a sikh is supporting sharia law...

That's a Sikh you retard

>Oh, Jafar! You always know how to make a guy laugh, now get in here so we can go over the plan to get these muzzies out of here for good!

He is a Sikh though.

I give him 15 new holes to shit from courtesy of my gloxk

It's a Sikh you fuckin tarted fuck. Don't even put our community with those fuckin muslim scums.

It's a fucking Sik you retard

It is a sikh on that picture. They are great kebab removers you american idiot.

Indeed, the quality of the threads in this place is not what it used to be.

Were you born dumb, or are you naturally gifted? That's not a muslim, retard.

>it is believed the attacker confused Mr Singh for a radical Muslim.

Attached: american education.png (968x980, 695K)

You're a retard.

Attached: ic-9938.png (854x910, 865K)

I want nu/pol/ to leave

Attached: 1523385574842m.jpg (1024x1024, 49K)

More like:

>Be me
>Making breakfast
>Sikh knocks on the door
>"Good morning my gentile friend, are there any Muslims about that need purging?"

Quit replying to this retarded bait thread you morons

>eating breakfast
>Jagmeet Singh busts through your window, pants down, sword equipped
>screams "VOTE NDP NOOW"
>Runs out of your house, trips on his pants, falls in April snow
>Runs away

Never change, Canada.

Attached: 1517463212958.jpg (880x1174, 96K)

Cause facts are boring

Wtf kinda confused sekh wants sharia law you fucking fagut OP?

Can you at least post an actual Shitslamic police, like pic related? Sikhs =/= muslimes

Attached: Saudi Police.jpg (1023x575, 82K)

>Implying Sikh's aren't violent..

cbsnews.com/news/150-involved-in-brawl-at-temple-in-indiana-police-say/

the guy in the picture is a Sikh

Thats a sikh man, not a muslim. Sikh's are bro-tier

They are. Sikhism is a militaristic faith.

>a lot of loyalty for hired Singh
>tell me if I pull of this turban will you die?
>it would be extremely painful
>you are a hairy guy
>for you

Stop with the Arab stuff. The vast majority of Muslims in the west are south Asians Pakistan and Indians. Everyone thinks they're middle eastern just because they say one Arabic greeting like the LARPing garbage they are. Middle easterners don't look like dark Indians. Even the gulf Arabs aren't all like that. Pol thinks every Muslim in Europe is an Arab, so they then think all Arabs are dark Indians when in reality most are just olive oil Semites.

It's hilarious when people post these dark guys and say "look it's a Saudi". No gulf Arab in their right mind would abandon his rich shariah life in Arabia to go to fucking Britain. You might find levantines fleeing Syria and Iraq, but they still aren't Indians. Your problem is rampant Indian immigration, these people are the filthiest on earth. Every rape case you see is always Indians and pakis, Arabs are far less common ineurope

Attached: image.jpg (158x148, 13K)

"Stop pulling this gag, sahib, or somebody who a) doesn't know you're a Sikh and b) doesn't know your sick sense of humor might just shoot you."

"Now get in here and get yourself a good pulled pork sandwich - I put up the brisket so you wouldn't get offended. I'm culturally sensitive like that, you know."

If you don't know about "musulmanically musulmanic man" you are a newfag and should leave

i'd turn 360 degrees and walk away lmao

Oh look. It's this thread yet a-fucking-gain.

Kek. That'll confuse the noobs. Wait for their retarded replies.

duel me, sword vs. fleischwurst

Attached: 61cF6mYZLGL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

A paki is a paki, a punjabi is a paki, and pakis are nigger tier rape, Jew greed, and antiwhite dems.

That's a Sikh, you retard

Attached: download.png (207x243, 6K)