How can one bear it

burgers, how do you handle the rage of seeing a nigger.
today ive seen two, including one with A FUCKING WHITE FEMALE.
i want to murder them but i dont want to break the law.
i feel im this close to snapping but going to prison for a nig is such a stupid way to go

what do

Attached: 1451602973825.jpg (225x224, 5K)

kill them

its illegal

Attached: 1508877375220.png (363x296, 136K)

only if you get caught

Attached: 1522467154871.png (647x1150, 554K)

any white woman who chooses to be with a nigger lacks the critical thinking required to be a decent mother.
Just let it slide. They remove themselves from the gene pool.

maybe you dont care about your fellow burgers, but for me, every pole is my kin and it enrages me greatly to see one shitting herself up like that.
even if she is dumb and deserves the toll

neet life is only life

Attached: 1523917738843.png (1200x798, 1.51M)

There is literally nothing wrong with that u fucking retard. We are all humans, and if they have found love in each other, who are you to judge. baka insecure beta male

What city?

warsaw

I just cross the street and ignore them.

its admirable that you can ignore them, i go straight at them and make them move out of the way, it makes me feel a bit better

Why don’t you just carry on with your life and keep the shit posting for /pol you fucking weak minded buster.

honest question
are you fucking retarded?

It's a little different here, OP. They came here hundreds of years ago against their will and have been here ever since. "Diversity" in Europe, on the other hand, is a new idea and a bad one. America would be much better off if we'd been ethnically homogeneous, but that decision was taken from us centuries ago. Europe is making that decision now- don't make the same mistake our ancestors made

and i make the decision how?
ive joined our far right "party" but its full of retards and very very small
its the feeling of powerlessness thats the worst

keep ignoring me you know im right. people like you should be cast out of society, until you have been rehabilitated to accept that love discriminates against no one.

Just give it the cold shoulder or a bad look, i feel vey unconfortable in warsaw as a tourist... if you find one drunk in the street hit him

hows warsaw compared to chile?

>nothing wrong with it
Think harder. There would be no major problem if not for globalism and immigration. Because the greatest crime against humanity ever committed is ongoing this behaiviour only exacerbates the destruction of culture and identity and serves to deliver us into the hands of monsters. So yeah, interracial sex is a small help to the people that through greed will destroy humanity.
And that's just one reason.
Touching base with your media programming is the last thing you should be doing anyway, aren't you confused enough without going deeper into deliberate misdirection?
Sort yourself out.

That is hard to answer, is too diferent... but if not was for the low wage of poland... i wish to be in wroclaw

define culture for me please

If you are blonde and color eyes, everyone will think you are pretty here.

Be the hero Poland needs!

Attached: naszywka-3d-skull-poland-punisher.jpg (458x458, 16K)

>culture
As defined in any dictionary. It's varied, from place to place but is being homogenised by power mad war mongering thieves causing great loss to us all. ISIS blowing up ancient statues and burning libraries is nothing to the deliberately employed wrecking ball of globalisation.
Don't support that FFS. They don't care about you.

They are used to it. Set an example user. Do the right thing!

Attached: 1497951666963.gif (240x240, 556K)

what does culture mean to you?

oh no, niggers in Poland?

are you being ironic

no, thought you were niggerfree

sadly not.
we used to, it was 5 years ago, i think, the first time i saw one

skad jestes?

z warszawy