Deepnudes

Anyone know if there’s a download for the DeepNude app anywhere?

Attached: 47B8C754-74BC-4B5D-B862-E883985F63C6.jpg (960x1280, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!w5dBjAAL!jVtkD4B2YiOdn9yqsLkw0CoOKlFVujaXPx4RVQHWip0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mega.nz/#!w5dBjAAL!jVtkD4B2YiOdn9yqsLkw0CoOKlFVujaXPx4RVQHWip0

Thanks for the virus asshole, I have to reset my computer now

You must have an IQ of 60

that's where I got my copy and I haven't had any issues, sorry

guess it got bugged in the intervening time

You can always try in the Pirate Bay

Very much this! Same jocks that thinks pop up tabs on free streaming sites are virus. Haha

woah really?

It's the same thing. They scream out virus anyway. lol

Got a virus pop up, no thanks

yeah, nothing afaik

what did it do to your computer? so I can investigate if I also have it

i wont until i get real confirmation it works

theres to fukin guys that says its a virus

Can you tell me what happened with you? So I can see if I have it?

I didn't see any issues

I wouldn't use, if they were saying it's bad, I downloaded it on the day the stories broke about the app, it could be bugged now

Just downloaded the torrent 1 hour ago only to test it. Still the same as a week ago. and same as mega. A pop up comes regularly when a program is being installed without windows gets to inspect it the whole goddamn time. If you try to dwnload a game and add patch/crack. Shit would pop up. Guess what. It ain't a virus...

what then?

thanks dude, I'll trust you and try this tomorrow, will post results and tell you all if it destroys computer or no

don't do it, I'm getting conflicting reports. May have been bugged since I got my copy

Depends. Could be a simple commandline in the program doing something without your user's authentication. Because it ain't an approved program. I don't know. I deal with a lot of fuzzy programs on a regular basis This is normal. Use it or not. Can't learn if you don't try.

dunno, I think
is trolling

Maybe,

Afaik I don't have problem with my system, I've been running it for about a week and all my virus scans are coming up clean. Nothing encrypted, don't see any rootkit symptoms.

Run at your own risk but it didn't destroy my computer