You wake up:

You wake up:
>The electricity is turned off. (credit/online money gone)
>The water is turned off.
>No tele/internet signal

How fucked are you? What can be done in your situation to survive 14 days?

Attached: 1523975911663.jpg (960x696, 136K)

see:

It's still cold enough out that i can put all my freezer shit outside, then just use the propane grill for everything. Not too hard desu.

>The water is turned off.
lol that shit falls outta the sky

i just walk over Svinesundsbrua :^)

>What can be done in your situation to survive 14 days?
i have enough stored food, water, and cooking fuel to last 60 days, easy. i also have plenty of guns and ammo to protect my resources. next question

I go to my garden and garden
I have well, enough soil to grow stuff, already planted some veggies, have greenhouse, flock of hens
I will be fine

For how long though? Here we used to build snow fridges which we covered and then put our good in. It's a lot to be learnt from our grandparents like how to hermeticize food on jars.

No, electricity = no water. You'll will need to survive for at least 7-14 days if a major emergency hits.

Very fucked. Fast and pray for forgiveness of my sins.

I know a thing or two about chemistry though, I would start out with distilling water from the canal I guess

>No, electricity = no water
What are you talking about ? water falls out of the sky, all I need is a pot to collect it & I'm good, no need for electricity at all.

Okay.. A small garden i presume, how are you going to survive on that if the harvest is yet to come in 2-3 months, what if you can't continue to water the crops, or that it is too little to sustain yourself?

Floridanon here, I am stocked up for hurricanes at all times. I have enough non-perishable food and propane canisters to cook it to last two weeks, sure. My current water supply wouldn't make it, though.

I could go down to the grocery store on the corner and get more water, though. Refill jugs at their taps, or at their 27 cent refill station; I have enough cash on hand to manage that. I live on the banks of a big ass lake as well, but that would not be my first choice for potable water. It would take a lot of energy to boil it and my water filtration game is not on point yet.

I live in the mountains, fresh water streams everywhere, lots if deer/ turkey to hunt. Breddy gumfy desu.

Drive up to the village with all my gold and live my life selling olives.

Knock on my neighbor's door and ask for help

or does the entire city have no water now?

>Put all perishables outside in the still frozen tundra of Canada
Light up my propane and propane accessories BBQ
>throw in some sticks and smoke them till dry
Can use those sticks for starting fires when propane runs out

I've got a rainwater tank and collect 5 eggs a day from muh chickinz

Live off alcohol like a German monk.

So, just like a trip to my great-grandparents village...

I have 3 months food and water and a hideout in a national park. As long as I can get there, no road blocks etc. I'm OK.

Water is the biggest concern. If an atomic crisis happens rainwater is not usable. I would get a machine like pic related, which is placed by an inside farm. It is what you do when SHTF, you will need a backpack with gear to get to a safehouse somehow.

you presume incorrectly
I live in old village that transformed into suburbs
I have fields, 2 bigass gardens, about 2000kg of wheat and some potatoes
my uncle have shitton of cows, my neighbour have shitton of rabbits and a lot of horses
if your apocalypse scenario also makes cars dont work, we can trade things and help each other
only problem would be defending for thiefs that settled around in their neocuck sheds

Attached: 39fc6e25e1ca8d6cd5c81f9116ccfd13.png (667x386, 67K)

Is that American tiger?

Attached: 1515413444893.png (512x512, 251K)

Only 14 days?
Water would be the only issue, but thats why I have life straws and fresh water creeks nearby.

Most Texans I know have enough canned food and ammo to last way longer than 14 days. Hurricane Ike left my city without power for a week and a half...

Do you believe tomorrow is a happening, anonsen? Where do you live?

grab muh ar, assemble RWDS, loot and pillage to sustain life style of having more food than I can eat.

Attached: IMG 2836.jpg (2048x1366, 777K)

In that's the case you are very lucky. Your main concern is water, expect the rain will fulfill that.

I wake up like every other day, you mean? Or was the point of this thread that there's a huge crisis? I would pack my expensive shit and my family and move to the countryside until it blows over.

Where I live the power goes out all the time. Once it was off for almost a week because the transformer kept exploding whenever they put a new one in.
It sucks being in city or even outskirts of city without power.
If you live in the woods it really doesn't matter, you go collect berries & wood n what not start a fire & have a few drinks.

City people will go batshit insane without the basics.

>have basement filled with shelves of food
>have chickens and turkeys for fresh eggs every single day
>dont have city water have a 2000+ gallon tank
>have a well
i think ill make it anons us rural folk wont fall to something as pity as no electrcity for 14 days

now that i think about it... i think it was early 2000s we had a period where the power went out for like 3 whole weeks in the midwest area there was no chaos or anything

there is water shortage in norway? buy some bigass plastic barrels and leave them outside, preferrably make some system to gather water that falls on your roof into them
remember to cook it cause it may be kinda sorta toxicly acidish

Wherever I go I must also rape.

I have an automobile with full tank. I have 50+ pounds of propane and grill. Solar panels. Hand pump and water well. Propane home heater, kerosene home heater, fuel for both. Amateur radios with HF, VHF, UHF, voice and digital modes. Food for a month. Capable of protecting myself.

I wish I had animals and a good-sized food plot, but I have a job instead.

I envy you
city folk became settling around me few years back and they brought they faggotry with them
when me, bro and my dad were returning from harvest last year they were looking weirdly at us

What can one do to prepare then? Maybe buy some canned food with every grocery shop? I have an empty cabinet for that.

No, but urban citizens is far from a freshwater source.

>t. refugee

I have a 6 month supply of food and ammunition

Honestly I'll be fine 14 days is nothing compared to what I've prepared for

>drives to the bank
>drives to work
>drives to the shops

Solved.

Attached: comfy.png (600x579, 271K)

florida subhuman spotted

if somehow the bugs snakes or gators dont get you the haitian niggers certainly will

Live off my fat reserves.

Yea, Sure, make fun of us now for being Amerfats. We're just storing calories for later use.

Major freezer feast then canned goods then dry goods garden should be coming in by then interspersed with a little hunting. Oh did you say 14 days? LOL

Yeah and he's in England so it rains at least 2 days a week

You said 14 days, that's my plan for 14 days. Eventually I would probably go south of the border (I have citizenship) since it's warmer and I have family there. I wouldn't slump over and die if that's what you're implying.

>at least 2 days a week
It fucking rains 8 days a week m8

if you want to gather supplies you will need entire basement, one empty cabinet is definitely not enough
if you have yard try gardening, maybe build greenghouse or perhaps dig well if there is water current deep under

But let's answer the question; how to survive for 14 days. Say the situation is like this with no info, only anarchy. I'm prepping a backpack which i could go innawoods with for five days, then i need to get a safehouse/buried box with additional supplies. How do one communicate or get in touch with the situation in these times?

Attached: Matrix-Pince-Zez.jpg (355x163, 17K)

That would suck

sorry user must suck having to deal with faggots i hope things work out better for you some day

Also of water I have a way to capture rainwater in place and if that fails I know of several streams in the hills not far from my house that are safe to drink and I don't think many know of them

since my liberal neighbor's plan is to stockpile food, not have a gun, and don't leave the house; that just means that i have a whole shit ton of food.

Attached: my-mini-cougar.jpg (639x395, 61K)

PA actually but also lived in FL on a pot farm in a swamp. I had a pack of mini jack terriers that would literally bathe in gator & deer blood when we killed em XD

I am finishing my studies, getting forest ranger job and I fuck off to live innawoods
screw city people, I will even pay shitton of cash to get top tier internet connection delivered to me and I will probably need no more commodities from them ever

Id quit Jow Forums and alcohol...I probably build a fucking pyramid out of driftwood and be KanGZ

570 represent

I have well over 14 days worth of food with a little sensible rationing. Water is a bigger problem but im in Scotland so rainwater + Chemical purification methods is very practical.
If that fails im a 20 minute bicycle ride from the largest and highest quality reservoir in the country. No shortage ot food in our country. Scotland produces a massive food surplus, I can live without anything imported quite comfortably, and in a country so rich in food production, its a buyer's market, bartering is still strong here. Scotland's non-urban communities are for the most part extremely strong, educated, wealthy and resilient or even anti-fragile.

14 days is fuckin nothing.

14 days?

I would drink the water from the back of the toilet and turn my oven into a small fireplace. I would burn all the wood furniture to cook my spaghetti.

Apartment life

Outside 412

1. Defend my 10,000 gallon pool
2. Crack into food storage
3. Setup rabbit/critter traps
4. Gather mesquite pods
5. Smoke rabbits with mesquite wood

this
OP didn't think it through

Attached: propain.gif (400x300, 903K)

>defend
wtf are you expecting to happen in 14 days total chaos?

Uhhh..... what you have drawn up there is a dehumidifier with an electrostatic air filter with the water output sent to water filters. You could literally cobble together such a machine with parts you can pick up for less than $20 at a thrift store (except for the water filters).

There are several drawbacks. First, you need a lot of humidity. If you live near New Orleans, that shouldn't be a problem, but if you live in Phoenix, you won't be collecting that much water for the power you will be expending. Speaking of power, it would use almost as much electricity as a full-house air conditioning system; in the grid-down system, you would need hella solar panels or something to power this. Plus, your stipulation that rainwater is not consumable due to radiation? You are literally harvesting humidity, which contains exactly as much fallout as rainwater.

Ground water, the deeper the well, the better, would be much more desirable.

I would unironically join the chimpout that would follow situation like this

Attached: tank.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Shit, that sounds like fun id it wasn't for the hole survival for your life part.

>You wake up:
>>The electricity is turned off. (credit/online money gone)

We have a small river close to home with a water wheel. I can rig some dynamos and transformers to get some electricity.

>>The water is turned off.

Don't matter a bit. I cant drink tap water anyway sinceI have clean water from family well.

>The electricity is turned off
Backup generators, manually cranked chargers
>The water is turned off
Collect rain water with a tarp and boil it.
>No tele/internet signal
Good.

Still I would stay away from liquor and drug stores unless you want to get into a fight

>around 2kg of oats/rice/buckwheat
>whole box of some crappy ramen
>like 6 or 7 packs 1,5l packs of homemade juice from last summer, somewhat bitter by now but oh well
>couple of sacks of potatoes in basement
>freshly changed butane tank in the kitchen
>water heater full of water
I'm fine
t. rural retard

No such thing

>couple of sacks of potatoes in basement
LIAR
YOU HAVE NO POTATO

The last time I woke up with no electricity and no water was Saturday, three days ago, due to thunderstorms. Canned beans, a hurricane lantern for light, and shortwave radio filled the gap until the luxuries came back online.

Ayy do they live in a hidden rancho or something?

Pretty fucked. I have some canned food that would last me a week, but only about 4 litres of water.

I think I would pack all non-perishables from my flat into the biggest sports bag I can get and go to my parents house. If the chimpout has already started, I'd go on foot, if not, I'd drive there.

t. miastowy

>noguns
>surrounded by hordes of rabid niggers
>no friends live anywhere near me
>poor
>shitty house falling apart
>lazy
>addicted to Jow Forums

im fucked tbqh
only thing I have is artesian well nearby

Your cities probably look pretty clean though with the rain washing literally everything away

I will go to synagogue down the street and feast upon the goy babies and the endless supply of resources we have.

let's be real though, if you live in a city in Poland they would probably have the army deployed handing out supplies. They would in Canada

>What can be done in your situation to survive 14 days?

Survival wouldn't be a problem at all... I can always fish and water is plentiful (I can just lay on my back and open my mouth)

>The electricity is turned off
Backup Generators with over a years supply of propane to run 12hrs per night and cook during the day. Have 90 days supply of food but plenty to hunt and can grow veggies.
>Water is turned off
Currently whole house is on Well Water and septic, also connected to backup generators.
>No tele/internet signal
Got a 4 of clubs for each member of my family and a hand crank radio plus 4,000 rounds we will be comfy.

They can still move water via truck to areas to fill peoples canteens

Don't you have fucking rain in your country?

That doesn't look like they are winning.

Attached: 2526FF54-B1B1-4D83-9160-FDF963DE9E71.jpg (454x314, 39K)

>hermeticize food on jars

Or as normal people call it, "canning"

maybe you can enchant them with your Jow Forums faggotry

that depends on the scenario we are talking about. if it's a containable one, perhaps military would I also live very close to a military compound.

also I would have to find a way to get booze, if I was forced to cold turkey I'd be probably fucked for a couple of days.

>What can be done in your situation to survive 14 days
surely you meant to type 14 months, right?
who doesn't have enough supplies to last such a paltry little time as 2 weeks?

Well hopefully the fridge is still cold for the past few hours, so I would cure the frozen meat I have left. I already have a garden growing for the season, so I'll be set in a few months. I'm pretty set up, I live near a fresh spring so filtering that and boiling it is gg2ez. I'm pretty well off, OP.

I saw that and thought that his jars were going to go live in a cabin far from civilization

I live in a jungle shithole, they can cut my shit off anytime they want, I don't have to worry about winter. God does indeed provide in the tropical regions.

Daily showers to supply my water
Fruit and Veg harvests year round
All the medicinal plants I need.

A shithole is a shithole only if you don't know how to use the resources that nature has provided.

Booze would be a serious issue. My local tavern/micro brewery might give me some credit to fill up my bottles.

Hrm. I have food stored for close to 60 days that is non perishable, water for like a week and and purification tabs, a bike, my car, the church a few miles away, my firearms, books... I'm fucking fine.
OP, real concern would be surviving for a lot longer than 14 fucking days.

You can't have clean streets when they are filled with sandniggers

People who live in 1 bedroom apartments whose only freezer is the one on top of the fridge and have no way of cooking outside of microwave or stovetop.

Even then the people would pretty much have to actively try to die as you could probably just steal some wood/charcoal and a shovel from the closest construction company and make a fire pit to cook with.

No air conditioning and thirst will make for some desperate neighbors in the desert. No guarantee the water and power go back on after 14 days. Puerto Rico still having problems getting power back to a million people.

Yeah the reality is, I've gone camping longer than 14 days. I could fucking fast that long and drink creek water and be fine.

>OP, real concern would be surviving for a lot longer than 14 fucking days.

The real concern would be the chimpout and rioting, not starvation, IMO.

Once the civilization collapse starts, it's a quick way down the fucking hill.