We just a 300 reply thread on evola's 'ride the tiger' and there wasn't a single meaningful post or contribution...

We just a 300 reply thread on evola's 'ride the tiger' and there wasn't a single meaningful post or contribution, its a fucking disgrace what this board has become. it has become degenerate to even bother visiting. has this website just become a facebook alternative?

I will always be natsoc but i cant take this board seriously anymore and think i've reached the point where it cant add any value to my quality of life and in fact only detract from it. so i guess this is my final post after all these years, so long boyos

Attached: juliasevola.jpg (363x501, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4Bk1ManHO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You were looking for meaningful posts on a relatively obscure, and difficult to read text which I doubt 99% of Jow Forums-acks even own. What did you expect honestly?

And what exactly did you want to know? Im all ears

Fuck off, SIEGE-nigger.

We

Leave this place and don't come back. It's an absolute fucking shithole today, no wonder most oldfags have all but packed it in.

because evola is brainlet shit for reactionary babbies

>ride the tiger
This is a politics board.

This board used to have actual discussion and independent thinking. Now its all memes, slide threads, and conspiracy theories.

I'm not even Jow Forums's target audience, but I'm fascinated by it. But I'm afraid ive exhausted everything interesting to be seen here. This board is 100 percent predictable -- almost algorithmic

try /lit/ dumbfuck

Evola - babby tier
Guénon - Now we are talking

Attached: Reign of Quantity.jpg (332x500, 47K)

Yeah, this board cannot read. It's funny, basically Jow Forums is LARPing as virgin autists at this point, it's pathetic lmao

>user teary eyed quitting post on anonymous forum

Attached: mfw.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Some Aussie with the ID Dio posted a pic of Ronny James Dio so the thread got a little derailed. Lurk 2 years before posting so you understand board culture faggot.

I just found out my teenage son has been browsing, and I suppose posting on Jow Forums and /b/. His wallpaper is Pepe. Should I be concerned that my son is an edgelord? What do?

Rape him

Shut up, whiner.

Attached: 1523937887472.jpg (603x736, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-4Bk1ManHO8

>American philosophers
>Ernest Hemingway

>le "im leaving forever fuckyou" post

what a faggot
just go
why tell us how retarded you are
we know your'e retarded
just go
just get the fuck out
GO

WE RUN SHIT NOW FUCKER
WE Jow Forums NOW
SUCK IT DRUMPFKINS
IT WAS HER TURN

That's because pol isn't what is used to be and most new fags have and neither will read any book let alone Evola. Even if they did they would be too dumb to understand it as they are the reasons for his believes in the first place.

You are making the best decision btw. Time to grow up. Leave this shithole

YOU CAN SEE HIS STRIPES BUT YOU KNOW HE'S CLEAN