Why does the media hype up Russia as the global boogeyman and not China?

It is clear that China is a bigger threat than the USSR ever was

Attached: 1515263059457.jpg (640x960, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not true, Russia was (and might still be) a nuclear power

China's got ~260 warheads and means of transportation, enough to fuck both US and Europe up.

Attached: 1522109731376.jpg (600x739, 193K)

i want milkies

Attached: 1522277602866.png (778x512, 29K)

Stop embarrassing burgers everywhere.

China has shit tons of nukes, same with us and Russia.

England, France, Pakistan, India, NK, too.

South Africa and Ukraine used to, but don't anymore.

Israel has many, but lying kikes that they are, they deny it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons

so it's not true?

I'd fuck that chink so hard her grandchildren will think she survived another atomic bombing

Russia is close, poor, and ripe for Lebensraum. China is far, richer, and already overpopulated.

Because China and the US have a better relationship than piss poor Russia.

let's see how friendly the Russians and Chinese really are.
Let's see if the chinese will die for Moscow.

Because China isn't white, so it's less racist to demonize Russia. Democrats get to hate a "group" without breaking their own rules. Republicans get to spin up the cold war hype machine again. Everyone wins.

(((They))) hype russia up because they are white
>inb4 slavs aren't white
They want more brother wars and tensions between whites/europeans. If everyone is focused on Russia no one will talk about islamic refugees or (((them)))

It actually weakens both sides, Russia has growing muslim population as well, if they get tribe mentality against western world,they won't notice/bother with it

Thanks to Clinton (billy bob),apple has a vested interest in keeping them profits rolling in. What most people don't know is that apple actually gets a profit from the bootleg shit iphones that are sold to millions of retarded Chinese morons.

Due to its population size and profit margins, Apple convinced the US govmt to continue letting the chinks take over your country.
One corporation above all, crooked misguided hybrid of capitalism wins over actual capitalism.

#Resist

>might still be
kek

#Resist

China is the new designated superpower. USA - Russia tensions will make this natural. Why have capitalism with elections when you can have capitalism without elections.

>designated
>superpower
:D :D :D

Another factor is that democrats can use russia as a scapegoat for their 2016 election lost and avoid talking about the white working class. If they start pandering to whites they will lose their coalition of browns

Because the global elite that wants the WW3 cant do shit to China, their wealth and power totally depends on it.
They've made a mistake by using cheap labour and pumping up chinese economy back in 20century, and now it is out of control, to the point when they cannot attack it directly, or influence it through economy. So they attack the closest ally and trade partner of China that they can find, us.
Its pretty simple, really.

Hmm, who could have an interest in promoting strife between western nations...

Attached: 1412890560361.png (455x548, 29K)

it was inevitable to bring down the USSR and communism.

I see no problem having China competing fairly with the West. So we gotta change the rules cause China is not anymore a developing country.

Attached: Kikebuster.jpg (2040x1498, 1.41M)

Why they let chinks in africa if nothing can be done?

Jesus Christ America we're being occupied. Fucking help us.

I for one welcome my sexy Chinese overlord goddess. It's probably the only way to own a home in a Canadian major city.

Attached: d89966ec987c34be7fa3696a8ae516d2--cute-asian-girls-gamer-girls.jpg (460x613, 33K)

>I see no problem having China competing fairly with the West.
Because you dont own shit.
For people that own giant international corporations and companies every 0.01% of profits matter to the point when they are ready to start wars for it, if they can.

Underrated post

Because if they'll try to forbid China anything at all, they will lose trillions of dollars in sanctions, that it will impose.

now it's giant international corporations and companies starting wars? I thought it was states and governments.

Attached: 1523512165247.jpg (1001x1500, 1.12M)

> Competing fairly
> With labor that cant vote

Muh free economy

There arenot allegations that CHina and Trump are pals.

Media hates Trump, that drives pretty much everything they write and broadcast at the moment.

Its face has so much plastic surgery that it looks like a cabbage patch doll mounted upon a decent sex doll body

You thought wrong then.
Behind every war and government there is a giant profit scheme like Clinton Foundation.

Because Russia has directly challenged the U.S., in Ukraine, in Syria, in Georgia.

Attached: Bitter-Harvest-2017-movie-poster.jpg (800x1185, 196K)

but they vote with their wallets everyday.

The West has been doing business with the worst dictatorships in history. Why not China?

Of course no more helping hands, 2018 China is not 2001 China anymore: let's change the rules.

Sure, but the abstraction of money just cant properly describe all the power struggle between major actors. Economics pale long term in comparison to Geopolitics.

so you're proposing that china should cuck itself and use a retarded, jewish political system because you are dumb enough to do so?

Because Russia is the last white empire that is not under direct control of the jews. The Zionists would like nothing more than for a war to break out between Russia and NATO. Such a war would be the end of the white race. Nixon said this

Attached: FFB7DA39-61BF-4E94-AA28-A124F4209288.jpg (720x471, 80K)

huge corporations all want wars or just some of them? Which ones exactly?

It is the same thing really.
Economy depends on Geopolitics, and is required to fight a war, in modern world it is hard to say when one ends and other begins.

Ok , you take all the money of the world, and i take all weapon systems and energy/strategic minerals. Who you would think would win? Not even close.

what the fuck are talking about?

That is true.

#REϟIϟT

>IM WITH HER
Kek

Army and syrategic resources can make or break an economy.

Strategic resources*

and?

Weapon manufacturers, vehicle manufacturers, computer manufacturers, oil industry, medicine manufacturers, logistics providers, international banks, food manufacturers, even media to some extent.
They all are connecting through organizations like Clinton Foundation to influence governments into wars.
And everyone profits from it, except for people.

Im saying Chinese political system is perfect for migration of Western elites.

and why should car or computer manufacturers want war and destruction of other nations? So they can sell their cars and computers to poor people?

Try depriving Germany of oil and gas and rare minerals for a month (no reserves). Then come and tell us about their economy.

please dont be a trap

the point is: why should i do so? To have less BMW and Mercedes around? But I really like BMW and Mercedes cars.

#RESIST

Because Russia is percieved to be a bigger threat to Israel than China

Dont be so basic.
A modern tank is a combination of vehicle and a very advanced computer system, that requires manufacturing and maintenance.

Then BMW and Mercedes would be produced by the will and terms of the power that controlled resources, and taxed by the same power. Simple.

Me thinks that /pol must be /geopol soon, its more current and general.

can't the power that controls resources build something else, possibly better than BMW and Mercedes? So i can choose what to buy

Sure, but the power that controls resources tends to make vehicles that are more competitive marketwise (guess why)

so there are only big corporations who build hardware for modern tanks and nothing else?
What if there are other big corporations with a different agenda?

Japan for example: what kind of resources do the Japanese control?
And what about Germany, with their ridiculous army?

>so there are only big corporations who build hardware for modern tanks and nothing else?
No.
I already named a whole bunch of them in my post, pretty much everyone profits from war.
>What if there are other big corporations with a different agenda?
There are, chinese ones.

Japanese control near zero dtrategic resources. Thats why the USA embargo strangled them on oil and made Pearl Harbor mandatory. In the present, they have the US protect their strategic supplies in exchange (i suppose) for geopolitical alliance.

pretty much everyone profits from war but I see no world war. Nothing in Europe or North America for example. Nothing in Northern East Asia since the 50s

and yet they are rich and we trade with them and we are happy. I can watch anime and drive a Toyota and be happy with a japanese gf.

Germany could never field such an army at start of WW2 without western consensus

> ***The plot thickens***

Who is that woman?

I am talking about post WWII Germany. They are rich and trading with everyone.
They don't look very eager to start wars.

>Its face
Looks disturbingly like my two year old female cousin, actually. Weird, it even prevents me from saving it to the old wankfolder.

Yeah, japs seem a worthy people and thats good, but dont be deceived that they would have same economy without supplies guarandeed by US navy.

>Nothing in Europe or North America for example.
>Nothing in Northern East Asia
You should start getting it by now.
You named regions that are directly controlled by the corporations, western and chinese ones, their manufacturing and consumer bases.

Free trade means someone guarandees it militarily, without danger of over tariffing (or denying) your strategic resources.

>They don't look very eager to start wars
I think they are busy behind closed curtains user.

US navy, so the US government. Right?

The US economy has been trading with Japan and China though. The US navy doesn't guarantee anything to China, which has an independent foreign policy and no US military bases.

What I say is: let's change the rules and keep trading goods with China.

so the corporations would be free to start wars if they profited by them...?

Or do they profit only from wars to other countries (which ones? And why)

Why should Cocacola or Microsoft be happy to bomb Russia?

yeah of course. The military is controlled by the Government, not by corporations.
So what?

Tell me an instance of history where a huge economy did not lead to huge army
Even Venice, a single city, was armed to the teeth.

so you think Germany is building up its armed forces? Link? Proof?

>It is clear that China is a bigger threat than the USSR ever was

This is, in fact, the reason why they don't talk about them.

Japan and Germany nowadays for example.

And who controls the Goverment?

>In b4 the voters

Anti-Russia is code for anti-white. Notice how the biggest propagators of this narrative are Jewish?

Germany we have to wait.
Japan is on a pact, and we said earlier that US is their ally and dealmaker.

Let me guess: huge corporations!
Who want war, but only with third world shitholes.

Can ever a party win elections without money and media exposure?

yeah of course. BUt exactly why shouldn't we change the rules of globalization with China?

It could be done (much easier in the past) . But it wont.

Jizz deep
Jizz hard
Jizz often.

why the corporations controlling the government should all want the same thing: war?

>so the corporations would be free to start wars if they profited by them...?
Cmon dude, they are doing it, but not in the regions that they themselves use for manufacturing and milking people for money, Middle East, Africa, South America and SEA, these are their playgrounds.
But they want more.
>Or do they profit only from wars to other countries (which ones? And why)
Every country that doesnt have a stable consumer base (not a first world country) can be used to extract profits from it throughout wars.
>Why should Cocacola or Microsoft be happy to bomb Russia?
Because coca cola will start manufacturing drinks for armies on both sides and microsoft will create software for various military computers, used in vehicles and army bases.
And by doing so, they will effectively be able to tap into budgets of countries that are fighting the war, the market that is otherwise, inaccessible.

We have our muslims since 1800s. They are native and nowhere near shitshow like in EU

War is the process that power changes hand. Also helps control the population, lessens the population, flushes habits and expectations, and new things and worldviews can be formed easier after it.
Do you really think that paper money is the endgame? Money is just a tool for power. And power a tool for rhe worship of the self. That worship is not Christian at all.

So we should be at war with south America, Africa, Eastern Europe, Russia, India, Middle East, South East Asia.
And yet here and there countries are creating their consumer base, like China, the former "yellow Africa". Or Indonesia, or India.

I think you are too doctrinaire.

money
China can at any moment kick company out of their market and 10 others will lick their shoes to get its place. Russia is much smaller market in comparision. Look how hollywood is enslaving itself to china despite screaming at top of their lungs how human rights and individualism is great.