#FreeBlackCoffee

Alright boys, fire up the Twitter cannons. Tweet this image and a nice message to our friends of color and make sure to include #FreeBlackCoffee somewhere in there. Let's get this trending.

Attached: FreeBlackCoffee.jpg (791x1024, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/news/picture/arrest-of-two-black-men-in-starbucks-spa-idUSRTX5RLEL
twitter.com/VibeHi/status/985642512206491649
twitter.com/Meta4ce/status/986329772816044033
youtube.com/watch?v=T3PaqxblOx0
imgur.com/gallery/ZBUwwHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gibs! Gibs for black people!

LET
US
BE
GIN

Bump, I don't get the context but I can see the plan

*smacks lips* SO YOU SAYIN' WE WUZ GETTING FREE COFFEE NIGGA?

Attached: 1509578055800.png (396x385, 62K)

Nice false flag.

Barcode should either link to russian website or have russian text underneath!

reuters.com/news/picture/arrest-of-two-black-men-in-starbucks-spa-idUSRTX5RLEL

Attached: (((AP))).jpg (1438x1273, 413K)

>Bump, I don't get the context but I can see the plan
You must understand, it has no context, it is an unprovoked attack for the good of chaos, and its gonna be awesome
Let Jow Forums go back to its rootes

Move along, shill. The whole point is to pit the gibmedats against the avocado toast eating hipsters. Maybe some redpills will be dropped along the way.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Thanks boys, basically what i imagined

Bump!!!!!

Let's give it all we've got lads.

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 5.43.43 PM.png (234x284, 73K)

hi, welcome to Starbucks, what can i get ya? haha, i love MLK and i respect your blackness, dude. Uhuru!

Attached: tumblr_inline_mry9kkqhEL1qz4rgp[1].jpg (500x334, 94K)

I do.

lmao the real reason you fags never get anywhere is because you assume everyone you’re trying to trick is just as dumb as you

Any person with the ability to read that will immediately realize it’s fake. This is almost as clever as the fake back to Africa movement you guys tried to get trending, that everyone rightfully ignored.

That and a big part of “getting the word out” involves having followers who aren’t already other MAGA pepe’s to try and trick. Tweeting that back and forth at each other isn’t really doing anything

make the barcode read n-i-g-g-e-r when scanned

THIS
H
I
S

dude, they'll track It back to here

Attached: coffee.png (957x937, 94K)

Beware, Jow Forumsacks. We've got a literal turd in the punchbowl.

twitter.com/Meta4ce/status/986329772816044033

>Any person with the ability to read that will immediately realize it’s fake
exactly why it will work

That would be absolutely hilarious, but would defeat the purpose.

The point is to put starbucks in an awkward situation where it has to virtue signal itself into bankruptcy.

If the barcode reads nigger it will be obvious it's a prank.

They're gonna realize its fake sooner or later. Do this

You literally have no idea what you're talking about

This

How? They’re niggers.

oh no not that, then they won't like us

>sooner or later

We want it to be later

you think normal people know what the fuck Jow Forums or 4ch is?
They wont even google. But surely it doesn't matter even if they find it.

The left will reap what they sow

Attached: 1504944914390.jpg (373x339, 17K)

I already have. Anything you want to say to the CNN viewers? You'll be on tomorrow.

>assuming customers actually read things

You have obviously never worked retail.

Yeah tell them that you're the biggest faggot on this entire board and you only hang out here because you're pathetic and have no friends and secretly masturbate to the thought of Nazi cock.

It does not matter spread the fact they will give out free coffee anyway

See that’s really my point in a nutshell. You assume your audience is stupid. In this case too stupid to read. If they can’t read it- how do you suppose they know it’s a coupon or what it’s for in order to want to use it? As for everyone else- it’s blatantly not real. The part where it says “POC ONLY” is a real red flag. Number one that’s very obviously illegal, but secondly, how would Starbucks be able to determine that, or where the cut of was. The retards that think this is genius and clever might not think like that, but that’s literally the first thing that would pop into an actual black person’s head.

Lol, I don’t know why I’m even trying- you know what? You guys knock yourselves out.

Should put this speech on DESU
youtube.com/watch?v=T3PaqxblOx0

I approve comrades. Tweet at popular black Twitter accounts, like BET, or MTV, or Oprah.

Not sure if underage or communist.
I can see the appeal of this prank though.

>make leftists pay with their own money, for once
>also, lure wild packs of their beloved niggers towards their general direction
I like that
strongly

Attached: laughsinstarving.jpg (700x430, 52K)

Not surprised to see leftist mumales/shills who sit around here all day already tattling. Fuck these people. Keep spreading it, also spread it leftists, since they will also spread it to satisfy their need to feel morally superior.

Attached: 1523612528388.jpg (735x785, 611K)

Half of blacks are below 85 IQ. They are literally retarded.

It's correct to assume they are stupid. If you convince 10% it's a success.

Kill yourself you fucking loser

Attached: cucks.jpg (1200x1185, 165K)

This user speaks truth.

Hi CNN veiwers, tis a threadly reminder to gas the kikes, race war now
also, medical experts familiar with my thinking agree that sharpie in pooper cures prostate cancer

>popular back twitter accounts
>mtv
>oprah

Lmao!!! Ahahahahahahahahaha! Omg I’m fucking dead. Your grip on back twitter can only be described as vice like

or to fbi crime stats

Attached: yfw.jpg (116x125, 3K)

It would be a nigger leaf. Day of the rake can't come soon enough

HERE

WE

GO

Someone's already called it out as a Jow Forums prank on Twitter.

This idea made me hands free ejaculate.

Attached: IMG_20180417_161728.jpg (960x890, 91K)

> rich white kids don't get their coffe
> damn niggers gave me cravings for a day
This will backfire.

Comedy gold

They don't click on "racist" sites and google shows no thread metadata.
Exactly. New staff are told "Customers don't read" before they're even shown the POS terminal.
> “POC ONLY” is a real red flag
Not in [current year].

You only need one coupon disputed in front of a blue-checked twatterer.

bump

Attached: 1520343037585.gif (495x525, 2.36M)

it doesn't matter
the "nigger" message wouldn't really for the actual nigger
it's for cashier who knows it's fake, but goes with it anyway, both out of White guilt, fear for his own safety and assaulted sense of smell

Who cares, niggers and liberals are retards. This will still work if they just beg for gibs.

There's already niggers walking in and demanding free coffee, and they're getting it.

There's got to be some peo/pol/ here who work for Starbucks...see if you can get copies of that diversity training they're forcing all their stores to do next month. Infinite material for memes and also exposure of liberal hypocrisy

So basically only ask white people to leave if they don't buy anything?

Attached: 1499823751363.gif (800x792, 607K)

You mean that one dude whose periscope has been posted like a dozen times now? What’s that got to do with the coupon? It’s literally tricking no one

Imagine the shit storm when a nigger takes this fake coupon and is unable to get the free shit it thinks it deserves.

Imagine the fucking chimpout that will happen when a nigger isn't given free shit.

Brilliant!

>I've never dealt with niggers

nice idea / 10

Attached: stock-vector-approved-rubber-stamp-vector-illustration-on-white-background-approved-vector-stamp-ico (450x470, 73K)

GUYS GET ON TWITTER LOOK UP RANDOM BLACK PICTURES ON GOOGLE IMAGES AND SET IT AS YOUR PROFILE PIC WHEN YOU MAKE AN ACCOUNT

JUST DONT SPAM IT TOO MUCH, ONLY LIKE 3 TIMES OTHERWISE IT WILL ASK FOR YOUR NUMBER

I LOVE BLACK WE NEED TO MAKE SURE RACIAL JUSTICE IS ACHEIEVED

This but sardonically.

You overestimate nigger intelligence. Some of the ones I "taught" would knowingly use fake coupons the white kids made for them, honestly believing that they should be just as good as real store or manufacturer's coupons.

That's hilarious.
As a person of color myself I'd love seeing libtards with white guilt giving free coffees on Starbucks

Babylon must burn.

Some asswipe names "THE ILLUSTRATED MAN" @Meta4ce ratted this thread out.

Also, glad to see there's seemingly normal people out there. Even some femanons.

Why not meme may 29th as the free beverages for Africans day?

>even whites reading this on Jow Forums are falling for it.
Okay, this may work if we get exposure.

Share this video as proof

Oh god, waiting for this to be in MSM any day soon

>60QI
yeah that's about right

This.

Yeah, where's your pet activist David Hogg? Tell him Jow Forums misses seeing his malformed face.

Fuck you amerigroid niggers watching propaganda shit

Attached: 1474558728832.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

Niggers need witnesses.

>People of Color only

nice

Ok now do not fuck this up.

Bump for inflaming the issue, and amusement for the reactions when people get denied for trying to get free coffee

Attached: StarFucks_Echidna.jpg (1542x2149, 650K)

Niggers.

YES

Good Greek

shit like this makes me wish we had some faggots on here who had blue checkmark Twitter accounts. Imagine what we could do with that power

#OCCUPYSTARBUCKSBATHROOMS

Attached: shaun_king.jpg (300x300, 15K)

The blue checkmark is powerful, but it corrupts.

> That pyramid in the background.

Whoever did this is legit talented

Thanks for ruining the fun.

Get Brittany Venit to go in there and demand her free coffee on livestream
She is not white and an attention whore

Attached: Nm1MGE8J_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Are you kidding? Almost none of the things we do would be fun if we didn’t get to watch CNN lose their minds every time.

I have something to say
first Jow Forums is a board of peace
second we feel black people should be able to use the bathroom and get as much freebstarbucks as they want

Uh guys? I may have found a flaw in the plan. Of the 4 people that tweeted this they’re all obviously connected to white supremacy and have no followers.

Thank god I had surgery this month so I don't need to deal with this shit at my store. Feels good man

Attached: ab1.gif (400x400, 24K)

for people interested in supporting the homeless campaign thread here

Attached: Homeless-man-almost-kicked-out-of-Starbucks-because-of-his-smell-755083.jpg (590x350, 62K)

this isn’t going to go anywhere when nationalists with botted followers retweet it. FUCKING RETARDS

Starcucks

btw i went in one about a month ago. i have only been to the driveup maybe 3-4 times. anyway, it was exactly as i imagined. the nerd who waited on me was a fat ginger with tons of tattoos and.... dreads. the kicker was his name, Bilal, a muslim name. a white ginger with a muslim name. you can't make this shit up.

oh and I live in the south not Chicago or Baltimore.

imgur.com/gallery/ZBUwwHc

Attached: 1511049346746.png (401x400, 18K)