How can you still eat meat?

i went to a slaughterhouse to buy meat today. it was traumatic. blood everywhere.
i saw the living cow with full udders looking in despair, even peeing out of despair just like humans. then inside i saw how they ripped of its skin and as they put out the organs it steamed because it was cold inside.
why are animals treated like objects its not fucking fair!

Attached: dcomeck8hyko0tufprxs.jpg (800x450, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9vxHN8_jSE
youtube.com/watch?v=tQ7ELpy2M2E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a fucking pussy

Attached: 1523215563272.jpg (349x402, 45K)

Stop eating meat if you care so much

Attached: germany.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

I went to a farm once and saw cow shit and dirt on potatos. I saw filthy beaners put their filthy hands on strawberries.

food processing is a little dirty, it's always been dirty.

If God didn't want me to eat animals he shouldn't have made them so fucking tasty.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9vxHN8_jSE

Considered to us animals are objects, you fucking furry fag.

faggots like you should be hanged

user, why are you showing a halal slaughterhouse? Why dont you show a normal western slaughterhouse instead?

that doesn't make sense, maybe that could be said for something like a jellyfish or an insect

As a lifelong vegetarian for me it comes down less to the moral stance of eating animals to survive, which i'm fine with, but the sheer demand for meat has forced us to abandon any moral stance towards animals - but also increasingly safety standards and the environmental impact

I have absolutely no issue with a farmer who raises sheep, breeds them, slaughters them to feed his family and such. The issue becomes when it's applied to modern day society, so we're chopping down rainforests to graze cattle, pumping them full of hormones to the point where they can barely support their own weight to get MORE meat, ending up with things like the horse meat scandal because due diligence isnt in keeping with the insane demand etc

I don't eat meat. It's simply not necessary with beans, grains, nuts, veggies

If man wants freedom why cage birds

>why are animals treated like objects its not fucking fair!
Cattle are objects. They stand there waiting to be slaughtered because they are dumb as fuck and deserve to die so the rest of the ecosystem can benefit. You don't see lions or eagles lining up for the slaughter, and many other animals require us to hunt for them.

Shocker, I was sure meat grows on trees.

with a knife, fork, and a bit of salt

Halal slaughter should be banned. It’s cruel. Here in America they one-shot the cows with a bolt to the brain; insta kill

>how can you still eat meat?
With pleasure

I first saw a video about the inner workings of a slaughter house when I was about 5 years old. I wasn't horrified I was intrigued. Animal lives, hits peak age for tastiness, is kill, butchered. So long as we try to improve living conditions and ethical butchering then I see no problem.

I'd eat you, but I don't like germs in my food.

Which god?

look at this faggot
here then
youtube.com/watch?v=tQ7ELpy2M2E

Why are bacteria considered to be objects? What about mosquitos? What about plants, they are alive too?

So where do you draw the line? Killing cows is wrong, yet what about killing microorganisms? Or is it about feelings? Meaning if it screams and it looks nasty when it dies then it shouldn't be done? All is based on feelings and emotion, not any sort of logic, reason?

Wh*tes showing empathy for livestock, no wonder your daughter is getting BLACKED

but she was horrified as she knew she would die. it was so sad i wanted to buy her to give her freedom
then reality hitted in

What they do after it is dead doesn't matter. As long as they kill it quickly and humanely it is okay. They are not sapient or human.

>how can you still eat meat.
Lots of times, with my hands, blood dripping down my chin.
I like to pretend im a klingon.
Otherwise I use utensils like some Pa tach!

I've killed more animals for my research than I've eaten. Welcome to ecology.

>Why are bacteria considered to be objects?
they are considered micro organisims you dumb cunt

I don't have anything against the farmer who kills the animal he's raised.
As with everything else, industrialisation creates devilish issues.

You are personifying these animals, they do not comprehend concepts like freedom.

big deal you pussy, i went to an abattoir when i was on work experience taking gut samples for a nematode survey . its messy but big deal

don't worry subhuman, i cherrish an animal life 500 times more than one of your kind.
I would rather see 500 million african die rather than my dog.
Actually, I would kill 500 million africans to save a dog's life.

You can only say that from your 1% of the world throne. Go to communist Cuba where ironically Fidel banned beef and nobody knows what vitamin B12 even is. Most of the population made effectively retarded. Look up the effects of lacking that essential vitamin although you probably know is to simplify: getting a fucked brain and rotten spine.You can't find aspirin there so how would you even start to get B12. Veganism is a communist psyops no fucking doubt. I was one myself and it is the easiest way to become some weak passive piece of useless shit. The other thing that is force fed to kids in schools there is pure soy yogurt. How people in richer countries welcome and adopt all this nonsense proves to me how much smarter propaganda is on the "first world". And also how retarded the population still is...use your damn triple digit IQs or eat shit and watch them decline. Enjoy and fuck off.

Attached: 1523679779869.png (738x744, 404K)

No, cows are fucking idiots. You can shoot one, butcher it right there, and the rest will still come right up to you
>mfw when I have done that while eating a roasted beef heart sandwich.
Pigs now, I wont eat pigs anymore. Those fuckers are smart.

shhhhh the libtard lives in a fantasy world

why'd they shop a bunch of other shit into this image?

FUCKING TREES AND PLANTS ARE ALIVE AND FEEL PAIN TOO!!!!!!!!

me too
but i went to a slaughterhouse where animals just came there to be killed
them faggots got angry because i came 20 minutes befor they was about to close. yet they killed 1 cow 15 minutes before they closed and a bull at the closing time.

Please don't waste your short life on this earth without at least trying the best each meat has to offer desu

Ok, i phrased that wrong, but you said cows are treated like objects. so why is killing microorganisms not wrong? They're alive too, and since it's wrong to kill cows and treat them like objects, why not apply that to roaches, mosquitos, microorganisms and even plants, what about poisonous spiders?

Oh right, cause it's based on some sort of bullshit feelings and not any sort of reason or logic. Morality is about humans, not about animals.

Ooh boi I think I'm gonna go finish that pork I just left for later. You reinvigorated my appetite.

Attached: a fucking germ.png (962x1036, 76K)

Pretty Western all right. I kinda like it though. I had semi-charmed kind of life playing in the background.

Not my fault animals are so tasty. Gonna have a nice sirloin steak with some garlic butter when I get home tonight.

Attached: 17F2AE4A-41CA-4C6A-958D-DA18C7AB364F-64762-000036F6CDE361BF.png (1238x1312, 250K)

So many sub-human dirt ITT. 90% of posters in this thread should be immediately gassed and incinerated.

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: alpha.jpg (505x330, 52K)

insects are scum

What?

Easily

they told him the ride never ends

wif mah teefs

Attached: lWpU59z.jpg (582x959, 34K)

Because they are delicious and I feel no guilt for eating any of it.

I'll smoke and BBQ it all.

Cultured meat is the final solution to the factory farming problem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat

That doesnt do anything though

Eating meat like subhumans should stop and it will in the near future. Being White means having dignity and being vegan.

Based on what, your feelings? In short, squashing roaches is ok because it feels good to you, and killing cows is wrong because it's nasty. Well if that's how you base your morality, then perhaps you should just look away and close your eyes. Then you wont see anything!

If you are truly white or at least human (not a fucking robot filth corrupted by consimerism) ou should consider humanely sacrificing animals in order to eat them. That is one of the whitest things. Hell, even sub-saharan africans humanely sacrifice animals and pray for they have given their lives to nourish and sustain the human body and in consequence, society.

You've made us proud today France.

are you against animals killed or for it?

That is scarcely different to the farmer and his family

Any of them

You kill them to eat them, you don't sacrifice them, that is pretty pagan.

>it was traumatic. blood everywhere
Jesus Christ you Germans are WEAK FUCKS - no wonder you're getting taken over by muslims!!! I cant believe the descendents of Ancient Germania are this fucking weak!!

I find that much more offensive

>slaughtered all of my grandparents
>complain about animal rights
lol

>show me western slaughterhouse
>proceeds to show me chinkland slaughterhouse
you know they have no sympathy right? youre a fucking faggot

I am, a..multivore

I can eat meat

I can eat plants

I can eat your soul

Oh you’re one of those faggots that have no idea where food comes from. You just lived happily eating everything as it magically appeared on your supermarket shelf.
Food is life. It’s important to know where food came from and how it was processed. Slaughtering of animals is a dirty job. Someone has to do it. And it’s a well paying job.
You have no idea how many insects are grounded up with that grain based snack you’re eating do you?

Checkmate, athiests. If they weren't made to be eaten, why are they so fuckin' edible?

Humanely killed. Industrial slaughterhouses are a waste and a torture chamber for animals. 70% of the meat produced is thrown away as it is not consumed.

Force of habit, in Romania you sacrifice animals to harvest meat and you kill them if you just leave them there.

First i get it nice and cooked, next i put it on a fork/spoon/bread, then move this in mouth, chew and swalow it, done.

Without supplements you'll die. Even with them your central nervous system will slowly wither and lose function - from the looks of your comment it's already begun

I feel like pigs are just inbred Muslims that we forgot about

you have to be over 18 to post on this site.

farmer is pretty unlikely to inject shit into his calfs pituary gland to make it grow more meat to the point its knees and ankles break under its own weight
farmer is unlikely to have so many chickens in his barn that they are stacked vertically and the shit that falls down becomes like a cement around the feet of the bottom ones, causing their feet to need to be amputated when removed from cages
farmer is unlikely to not know what animal he is getting his meat from because he's relying on what the supermarket tells him because it cant properly source its products due to demand to get the cheapest and absolutely absurd amounts of it

quite different honestly

>stop eating meat
>image is sheep being sheared

met ids bads

Attached: 1523150582824.png (400x400, 187K)

because it is tasty in my tummy!

Attached: 1516319329078.jpg (764x512, 200K)

Omg theyre sooooo cute!!!! Im still going to eat them but I wish they were treated better before being killed.
Poor little buggers!!! They're scared!

>t.german educatation
>meat bleeds
>cow pee

>doesn't even eat raw meat
>calls others weak
Lol, muricans.

Attached: gesundheit-wer-ins-mettbroetchen-beisst-lebt-riskant-das-rohe-fleisch-kann-gefaehrliche-krankheitser (722x540, 41K)

>if man wants freedom why cage birds?

Because... He's free to cage birds?

Attached: b'gawk.jpg (1672x2493, 620K)

fuck off subhuman
western are the worst
search it on your own

sasuga russian brainlet

Usually the distributor is the one calling the shots not the supermarket. Unless you’re Walmart sized.

the argument is that "higher" organisms like mammals can suffer and feel pain. The simple solution is to kill them in a painless manner.

Something that I hate about westerners is that they are hell-bent on eating beef which is far less ecological than growing pigs for pork.

If I had to live in Germanistan then caring about animal feelings would be the least of my problems.

Nature consumes all

I am...

Kirby

Attached: 1518063669001.jpg (394x400, 32K)

They are smart tho, as smart as dogs. And boy, they just "know" when some ill shit is about to happen to one of them.

> Here in America they one-shot the cows with a bolt to the brain; insta kill
Only after using it as a bumper car bumper for the front of your forklift. kek.

Because vegetables taste like shit and meat is delicious?

Meat may be murder but its tasty tasty murder.

Pic semi related.

Attached: dfWPq.jpg (499x360, 22K)

i eat locally butchered one

Attached: intents.jpg (1044x936, 155K)

Nice comeback you got there. You've just shown how much of a sub-human shitstain you are with any respect for life or nature.

Probably a chink leaf or a shitskin.

>get shocked and then throat slit
>most dead instantly
k, volume is too loud though.

I'm hungry now.

I don't want to..bit expecting me to handle the same meat or hunt my shit when a factory farm or some government contract with a McDonald's or average ass restaurant damages society more.
Same with wasting water and things like that you hold the public to a moral and uninformed standard while corporatism take over.

Attached: 1523207055879.jpg (599x566, 49K)

I don't
for the reasons you just provided

I want to, but I don't.