So Jow Forums, are Latinos part of the white coalition?

So Jow Forums, are Latinos part of the white coalition?

Attached: lmwf.jpg (720x540, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=https://difundir.org/2015/12/11/6-personas-que-hicieron-lo-imposible-por-conseguir-una-visa-americana/&prev=search
youtube.com/watch?v=9zLIr3ih9MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

absolutely NOT

define white

latino isn't a race. there's white, asian, and black.

Not the ones like that in left side of ur pic. If they look mostly nigger or native american then they arent white. The others are though.

But Latinos have iberian blood

Attached: trump-frog-border.jpg (800x786, 162K)

Germanic

latina + white male makes white babies
breed with a latina they arent fat and feminist like white bitches

Attached: 1523039296978.jpg (1600x1067, 395K)

Nope.
They are themost-immediate enemy.

FYI: That girl is literally a Ukrainian prostitute who only hooked up with him to get a green card.
Horrifying, but true.
>translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=https://difundir.org/2015/12/11/6-personas-que-hicieron-lo-imposible-por-conseguir-una-visa-americana/&prev=search

Nope, just more mud.
Only White women can produce White children.
Aztec whores just produce more Aztec whores.

Also
>they aren't fat
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Fat Dirty Nigger Bitches c.jpg (5039x2679, 1.56M)

You mean muslim arab blood?

You're confusing race with ethnicity and with nationality, you fucking imbecile.

The struggle of the eternal mutt.

>is X white?
READ THE RULES

Attached: 1365899469984.jpg (960x720, 86K)

No

say whatever you want but girl on the right is waifu material

By that logic no one is white except a few nordics.

Finns/Germans/Rus/Slavs are Asiatic.

French/brits/italians are nigger/paki/muslims

Attached: white folds on int.jpg (1674x3929, 1.18M)

No way. All Latino shitholes deserve a selective purge of at least 75% of their worst population.
Then we can be a somewhat functional society.

>goys just breed with asians
>goys just breed with poos
>goys just breed with negros
>goys just breed with latinos
Always with these idiotic threads.

Attached: conquistador.jpg (500x350, 48K)

so wats middle easterns

>By that logic no one is white except a few nordics.
Is this not actually true?

Of course, they are.
Plus good food

DELET THIS
I HATE SPICS SO GOD DAMN MUCH

Except Jow Forums stupidly discounts western/southern Europeans as "not white" until actual accomplishments come up. Then suddenly Ancient Romans/Greeks were white. Colonial empires were white. All those inventions/discoveries attributed to "non-whites" are suddenly "whites".

Jeb Bush is a white man who bred with a latina and his kids came out looking like standard mestizos.

why do you call mexicans latinos?
latins are italians, spaniards and french.
they arent hispanics neither.

I had this exact post in mind when I clicked on the thread
fpbp

White woman here.

I'm what you'd call a "coalburner", except I only date Latino guys. And by "Latino" I mean someone who is at the most 50% white Latino. I like them brown, and really brown. The browner the better. My blonde Scandinavian/German genes demand genetic diversity.

>thinly veiled we bes takin yo wimminz thread
Anyone who replies without a sage is a retarded newfag.

>White woman here.
this is code for tranny
tits or get the FUCK out

No. I am white and have a vagina, XX chromosomes, child-bearing hips, etc.

Please! They aren't white skinned like Anglos. They are the base for which Anglo society is founded on. Put a roman indoors out of the sun and he goes white.

please go

Depends. Spics and Latinos are generally a blend of Europeans, AmerIndians, and blacks. Some are about as white as Spanish people, others are basically just niggers. There aren't too many (if any) full Euro spics, as they mostly sent armies of dudes instead of families like the British, but you can't treat someone who's basically Euro with a little Indian blood the same way you treat a nigger in a sombrero.

Attached: 1385927361888.jpg (266x400, 25K)

Leafs have no gender.

I sincerely doubt that, sweetie. that medical incision that your jew doctors gave you in place of your cock isn't a real vagina. child-bearing hips is code word for fat. go get fucked you dumb slut.

I'm not trans.

then prove it, cunt.

Considering anglos came up with the concept...

His wife was more indian than mestizo

They call themselves that

>t. spic latina

Kek, don't do this anons.

Attached: 1425665969680.jpg (2048x1365, 250K)

>iberians
>white

Attached: Umayyad-Empire.jpg (680x451, 72K)

nice larp you leaf, prove or gtfo.

Why do you need to see my tits?

Cause I'm a beaner

Implying that Aztec = Bad
I reject your flawed premise.

You need to post them

Yes when i look at my people the first thing i think is that we are not white/euro:

south Portugal folk:
youtube.com/watch?v=9zLIr3ih9MA

fckg LOL

note: they are statistically fatter and more feminist than white bitches

>White woman here
Imagine LARPing this hard for bait.

Attached: ayyy4.png (342x342, 231K)

Native Americans have significantly lower average IQs than whites.

>as they mostly sent armies of dudes instead of families
this is actually false

>Why do you need to see my tits?
Did I say show me your tits? Lets see the hair or the hand with a timestamp. Leafs are always larping 80% of the time.

You mad white boi?

Attached: 1523915917328.png (833x408, 664K)

this,

Real talk: NASTY women like to fuck.

A lot.

Some of those nasty women also hate patriarchal churches, skinheadism, and complete fucking imbeciles like that orange freak you elected.

These Nasty Women are disobedient to everyone except themselves (as it fucking should be).

These Nasty Women are free agents.

These Nasty Women don't have to respond to your cringe-inducing pick up lines on Tinder.

They don't have to marry a white husband and have 2.4 kids before they're thirty.

They don't have to give up their careers to change shitty diapers and feed screaming kids, and then go to churches where the immoral pastors will howl against gay people, all while dreaming how bad they'd love to cheat on their limp dicked, disloyal, socially crippled white husbands.

It's 2018, a Democratic Supermajority is imminent, and holy shit, it's time to GET OVER IT.

Let me drill it into your skulls:

Nasty women like to FUCK.

Nasty women like to VOTE.

Nasty women like to get fingered, sucked, licked, fucked, and demolished by people, places, and things that are NOT part of your narrow heteronormative racist white world.

Nasty women are ENTITLED to fuck black men, brown men, yellow men, Muslim men, Hindu men, native men, gay men, other girls, trans men, or your mom, dad, brother, or sister. Even your gay uncle. Even men and women who like to sell sex for money.

Nasty women love the ever living SHIT out of freedom and independence.

And most importantly of all, Nasty Women do not give a single flying FUCK what scared, increasingly irrelevant white man children think.

Your power over us is completely fucking gone with the wind. Everybody knows it except YOU.

So, just zip it and learn to fucking deal, okay?

Because the future is nasty, it is free, and it is very fucking female.

Tits or gtfo u untermensch

Attached: 1523912275599.jpg (407x405, 75K)

Natives? (In North America)

Latinos are race mixed, so probably not.

I prefer to think of white as respectable people. Light brown hair and green eyes is close enough. We need the numbers and stand together to get through this, bro's.

>Why do you need to see my tits?
being this new

back to tumblr or whatever shit hole you came from

>So Jow Forums, are Latinos part of the white coalition?

Attached: 1501630580123.jpg (720x725, 218K)

Latino is not a race, shitskins are called mestizos and they are not white.

MODS

Are you okay?

There Indians You know that Don't date them.

They actively seek to undermine it, no

>I only date Latino guys

There's barely any in Canada

Mestizo are not welcome

They age like prunes and get pulled into the same fucking gang bullshit niggers get pulled into; different label of the same brand

You're children will likely be dumber than if you decided to breed with a white guy. Intelligence as a determination of life success will only grow as more and more jobs are replaced via automation. You should reconsider your life choices.

*Your

>Implying she's gonna have kids

tfw no peruvian qt

Attached: 1508547119465.jpg (564x846, 343K)

Eskimos?

No woman speaks like this, next time put more effort into your bait.

I have dated two latina
Both had gigantic vagina. I'm talking full blown double fisticuff action. Someone must have tried to be un-birthed in both of them because holy shit it was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. Also they smell worse then chinks and that's a feat worth noting.

Attached: givejazz.jpg (851x831, 83K)

Toronto and Montreal have plenty. And we're going to get a lot more once Trudeau brings in all the Hondurans, Salvadorans, and Nicaraguans Trump is about to deport.

I will have kids. I'm boosting my fertility right now via vitamins and maca root.

Also, Toronto has plenty of space for more youngsters. Can't wait to get a large sum of money from the gov. for maternity support.

So what? And why do you Mexicans keep saying "Iberian" when what you really mean is Spanish? You understand that the Portuguese want nothing to do with you, right?

I prefer Latinos to Canada's Aboriginals.

Nice larping Shlomoette

this

The feminine form of Shlomo is Shlomit.

Half of them are migrant workers to boot.

Attached: 1520743989485.jpg (765x956, 116K)

Aztecs were among the most violent of all Native American tribes. Guess who are the descendants of the Aztecs? Mexicans.

This. Every meme of "le hot sexy spicy latina" is pure bullshit. Most of them look like fat 56% oompa loompa goblinos. The rare attractive ones are those of all/mostly spanish blood with little indian admixture.

Attached: average mexicans.jpg (306x423, 49K)

>Toronto and Montreal have plenty.
>plenty

If you've never been out of Canada.
>once Trudeau brings in all the Hondurans, Salvadorans, and Nicaraguans Trump is about to deport.
If you don't like it, write to your MP or MLA. It makes a serious difference, no matter their political leanings.

inb4 "but it won't make a difference"
it makes a difference
don't try to disguise your laziness with cynicism, make a fucking affort or stfu

Attached: canada $20 coin.png (570x570, 489K)

Attached: Westlake Theatre, California.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

Attached: 1520541456693.jpg (528x660, 78K)

You type like a bratty nu-male lol

Attached: DaHb6FxUMAEIkqK.jpg (639x616, 70K)

Attached: Mexico-los-cartel.jpg (950x630, 181K)

Attached: Protestors corner Trump supporter.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Attached: 1472496472439.jpg (1024x536, 75K)

hahahaha

Attached: 1510208550700.gif (420x236, 1.59M)