/ocg/ Orthodox General

Rejoice and follow the true church that does not fall to the jewish tricks and subversion! The future of the white race lies in the Orthodox Church
The Jews are afraid

>Adversus Judeaos - St. John Chrysostom's homilies against the Jews
preteristarchive.com/ChurchHistory/0386_chrysostom_adversus-judeaus.html

>Patriarch Kirill: Multiculturalism puts Europe at risk
christiantoday.com/article/patriarch.kirill.multiculturalism.puts.christianity.at.risk/101613.htm

>Patriarch Kirill urges holy war against terrorism
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37702914

>Bulgarian Orthodox Church - Do not let Muslim refugees in
pravoslavie.ru/english/86743.htm

>Bloomberg - The Orthodox Church Stays in the Dark Ages
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-16/the-orthodox-church-stays-in-the-dark-ages

>ADL urges Orthodox Church to remove anti-Semitic liturgy
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/ADL-Excise-anti-Semitic-liturgy-from-Orthodox-Church

>How Orthodox Christianity Became the Spiritual Home of White Nationalism
religiondispatches.org/how-orthodox-christianity-became-the-spiritual-home-of-white-nationalism/

Discussion Welcome

Attached: OCGpol.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLCfCQQGAWU&list=PLv3TTBr1W_9tppikBxAE_G6qjWdBljBHJ
youtube.com/watch?v=Jcv381pDS4w
youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk
youtube.com/watch?v=j-NArxkFScI
youtube.com/watch?v=y0ej13FX8oA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Orthodoxy
>Preaching any kind of "supremacy" over other beings

Heathen kindly fuck off

Attached: 1523867882597.jpg (750x726, 88K)

where do i preach supremacy? the importance is seperation of the races and rejection of the jews both of which the orthodox church accomplishes, while also preserving the truth of christianity

I'm Catholic, but I love this meme. Christ is Risen Brother.

Attached: one of the best.png (500x375, 123K)

ehh, at least not protestant trash. hopefully after (((Pope Francis))) you guys can make a revival and return to the truth. stay strong my brother, Christ will reward you

Stop
Worship
Semitic
GODS

Attached: 1517690327244.jpg (981x676, 284K)

Enough, kossovar

>be pagan
>worship fucking trees and a thunder hammer man that flew on a flying unicorn
>we wuz pagans an shiettt ooga booga now give me your gold or you die
>contributed no inventions to society besides religious culture that died off because everyone evolved from being a Neanderthalic retard
>modern day europe
>christians invent most of our shit besides few atheists that made really important smart shit
>ayoo hol up why we not killin any people for there gold an sheittt did you forget our strong european culture we used to worship trees and spear fucks over there gold why cant we go back to that
shut up subhuman chetnik, the only good thing your country did was choose the right religion. i'm not going to mindlessly obey some snownigger degenerate who was in jail that lives on welfare like a cuck

thank you, fellow orthobro

SHUT UP RACIST

Attached: 1518187233042.jpg (762x464, 110K)

not an argument, snownigger
go back to your cave and get odin to save you
serbs are worse than albanians

mean...........

Attached: 1519577293995.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

>photographs in which Heimbach appears to be beating a University of Indiana at Bloomington SlutWalk participant with an Orthodox cross.
This is too good.

Go to hell, Varg hates your guts

you may be stupid but you are still white and are worth saving. embrace Christ and the orthodox church like your people has, and there is hope for you. look not to false pagan satanists who are part of the jewish agenda, but instead to those who fight it. it will make you stronger, He loves you

indeed, proof that this is the way forward. Orthodox forever!!

Epic

Attached: 1523990180223.jpg (2000x1333, 1.26M)

stop shitposting and embrace Christ

Orthodoxy and European paganism are the two least cucked.

ok user

Attached: 1523829685208.jpg (513x513, 84K)

If I join the orthodox church, will the priest hook me up with a trad Russian waifu?

Can you tell me where this came from?

youtube.com/watch?v=FLCfCQQGAWU&list=PLv3TTBr1W_9tppikBxAE_G6qjWdBljBHJ

SSPX are the true Catholics
Vatican 2 was a mistake orthobro.

good. talk with your local priest, but your serbian so you should have a good grip on this rather than most.
depends on which orthodox church you join, they are based on ethnicity. if you join the russian church and aren't a total degenerate, you might have a chance. russians aren't too fond of americans though

youtube.com/watch?v=Jcv381pDS4w

GRRRRRRRR
youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk

Attached: 1523705690605.png (345x749, 295K)

didn't know you would follow SSPX, thought you might just follow as the normies do
based, i respect it. no need to cuck to the current pope, stay strong!

ahh, yes, top kek with the spurdos
any more?
and yes, keep in mind that their solution with boniface was to put a fucking axe through his face, nigger tier behavior

Only other pagan image i got

Attached: 1507214577051.jpg (720x960, 65K)

Yeah man hopefully things will go right once Francis hits the grave. We need another Pius or Urban type of pope

Attached: 1507075275550.jpg (469x560, 79K)

Attached: 1520348225357.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

not bad haha
this. the cuck popes are usually the ones who spent time in or are from south america (francis is argentinian if i'm not wrong). once we select a true european pope, there is likely to be a proper return soon

yes

Пoмaжe Бoг /ocg/ !

sorry, the only slav greeting i know is dobor dan. how do you, my fellow orthobro?

Bump

What in the hell is that from?

Old paths Baptist

That, is the absolute worst youtube music video I have ever seen, in my life.

Christians worship one God, Serb. You should too.

Attached: d9d.png (500x533, 294K)

I will try to out do it with this

youtube.com/watch?v=j-NArxkFScI

he changed, give him some credit. most serbs are based orthobros

Good day to you too my friend. Im doing very well thank you.

How about Serb? I think there's a serb church around here and I would settle for a Serb wife as long as she doesn't show signs of being a Turk rape baby

Fuck you, Russian shills.

Reminder that unless you're russian, serbian, greek, ukrainian, etc, you're 200% LARPing as orthodox.

Wait, I think this one, beats yours.

youtube.com/watch?v=y0ej13FX8oA

yeah, most of them are chill. go for it user!
butthurt jew

Guy Dabs Then Commits Soupicide

Pray for the conversion of Russia anons
I love you brothers in Christ, but schism is never the answer

Attached: IMG_1081.jpg (300x415, 55K)

Sorry to brake it to you user but Balkan is a little bit different than other places, no Serb woman that goes to Church would marry a foreigner, even if you somehow got one you would have to deal with her parents. The only pussy from here that you can score is from liberal roasties that had careless immigrant parents who let Western society raise her while they were busy working whole day to pay the bills.

This thread shows that no one on pol is actually Orthodox. I've been Russian Orthodox since birth and maybe half of the people that I've seen in various churches are actually Jews.