Barbara Bush is officially kill

F

Attached: Barbara_Bush_portrait.jpg (1411x1846, 764K)

F

S

S

S

S

F

she is wearing the star of david.

S (tfu!)(tfu)

who?

S and sage

F

S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S SAY NO NOW YOU KUNTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: caring.png (600x476, 315K)

S, burn in hell cunt

S

S TO SPIT ON GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE

F

Not like she did anything wrong. She was the average dumb home maker politician wife

Last time I checked they used the present tense. Now I check, they still use the present tense/

Barbara Bush IS ...

Attached: 2018-04-18-014948_466x510.png (466x510, 189K)

S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S

Unironically wasn't that bad. She was a classy, conservative WASP. Probably the last president's wife befitting of the title of 'lady'.

F

press L to laugh at face

Attached: sfl-jeb-bush-terri-schiavo-2016-20150215.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

F

Yeah. Trump's waifu is a slut.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

S

Only good politician is a dead one, and that goes for their families too. No mercy.

She seemed like a nice lady. Nicer than Nancy at least

I say most of you can go fuck yourself.

You're too young to remember how red pilled she was. She was a hell of a lady, and a hell of a first lady.

She was drinking bourbon the night before she died. She went out with a bang.

I say G*d bless her, no matter what you degenerates think.

F

art bell the other day, now babs.
time is a cruel mistress.

Attached: 54673567356.png (473x532, 405K)

Poor Jeb; he wanted his mom to be proud of him and now she's dead.

F.

Who is this handsome gentleman?

I thought her husband would die first?

shes a fucking protected globalist NEWWWWWHHHH WOOOORRRLLLD OOOORRRRDDDERRRRRR ELITIST you faggot boomer... kys so i dont have to pay for your aids medication

At least her got her a guac urn

S

Good riddance you traitorous fucking demon hag. Please drag your entire family down with you, Georges first.

She kept the fetus of one of my siblings in a pickle jar.

Attached: retard_jeb.jpg (483x594, 43K)

STFU. You really have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Hey fellow Russian boots spool up those black lives matter accounts and call her a bitch.

Giving my respects to a former first lady
F

Wtf how did she die?!?!?!?

F

Jeb!

Don't you dare forget about R. "The Gunny" Lee Armey, lest you want me to gouge out your eyeballs and skull fuck you

nice

F

A RAGGED CUNT WHOS FAMILY SOLD US TO THE SAUDIS YOU DICKLESS HERPIE PROLAPSE... KYSSSSSSSSSSS

F

F

She was the only good Bush

Congestive heart failure. She decided to refuse further treatment a few days ago, and was allowed to go home to die.

*spits out bourbon*

Attached: barb.jpg (418x287, 35K)

please clap

Good

S

And Harry Anderson, though most young people wouldn't remember him

I think the joke was that she was 92

Remember when CBS news mistakenly posted her death article 2 days before she died?

It said she died in her beddy bye surrounded by family.

F

this.
only a millennial degenerate would celebrate the death of a former first lady.
if it was soros or some faggot tranny leftist judge it would be a different story, i would be celebrating harder than anyone.

Snopes is going to have to take down the article they put up today saying "No, barbara bush isn't dead"

Attached: 201FF225-615C-47EF-A941-85A848503B64.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

F
Married for 72 years. RIP

Please clap...

underrated

>100 year old bad finally croaks

Oh I'm so upset I never saw this happening

S

S

all due respect, he was just an actor.
art bell and babs were historical figures that changed the world.

S

F

Barbs did nothing wrong

No matter what, that’s the most impressive thing either she or George did. Now we’ve got four way tranny relationships and divorces out the ass

She had 6 kids she did more to continue the white race than you fucks.

Not her fault Yep was a retarded race traitor she tried to keep him from running.

Aleister Crowley can greet his daughter in his Luciferian arms.

S

Who is going to take care of Jeb now?

Attached: guac the jebs.jpg (96x125, 4K)

S. She gave birth to both Jeb and W.

Her genes are awful

>Married for 72 years
If only more of us would follow her example instead of merely giving up 5 years in

S

Welcome to Trump's America

I bet George is taking it like a man with a single tear in his eye remembering all the tough love he got while Jeb, who is a total mess by the way, is crying and pissing himself in the corner crying "I want my mommy back!"

F

I hope that netflix or amazon puts the documentary "41" back on. It covers a lot about their marriage.

Bye bye Mrs. Crowley, enjoy the flip side, I hear it's just forever.

Attached: crowley-bush.jpg (401x271, 23K)

Yes, overlook the fact your husband is fucking thai sex workers overseas and plotting the destruction of the US government. Exactly the right recipe for a successful marriage.

>raising a bunch of neocons that would implement policies to destroy whites is helping the white race
wew boomers are really stupid

maybe there is a god after all, hurry up with the rest of the Bush family and the Clinton's now!

S

Attached: 1516322662558.jpg (246x250, 7K)

SHE RAN THE BUSH FAMILY, YOU IGNORANT BABYFAG. She was neocon terror in a skirt.

The amount of Fs itt are fucking pathetic.

S

George will sadly follow in the coming days. They’ve been together too long.

Melania is the first FLOTUS I ever wanted to fuck.

Ermey is the one who turned me into a Jow Forums fag when I was a kid watching mail call on the history channel. If it weren't for him I might never have gained the understanding if the importance of our 2nd Amendment.

This has been a shitty past few days bros

This, but unironically

Sadly follow?

Get the fuck out of here. That NeoCon Fuck can't die soon enough. That JFK murdering POS can rot with his mom.

S

Why the hate? Just because she spawned JEB and 43?

R I P P I T

Attached: AcceptableFreshKakapo-max-1mb.gif (200x200, 41K)

Why do u hate the traditional conservative family

F
Regardless. She was a class act of the old school. 72 years of marriage and surviving all the shit. Nothing but respect! God Bless a real lady.

POOR JEB

IF ONLY SHE DIED DURING HIS RUN HE COULD'VE BEEN THE PRESIDENT HE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE

RIP IN PEACE JEBS GUAC BOWL

She told Jeb not to run. She was a smart lady
F

F

her daughter in law is a fucking queen

Barbara Bush was what Jow Forums complains women aren't anymore.