Karma is a bitch

Did she deserve it? One less evil banker.

Attached: KARMA.jpg (333x790, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eQG9uZin3fA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_X:_Tales_for_an_Accelerated_Culture
youtube.com/watch?v=eHVmgC1gGPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off OP. that's not karma. You know why Jews will never be able to shill on Jow Forums properly? Because you're not human, you don't even understand what it means to be human so everything you post on Jow Forums isn't human.

No. Wells Fargo is relatively based. They told the anti-2A Jews to go fuck themselves and that they'd continue supporting and financing gunmakers.

>big banks
>based

Attached: 1510230405723.jpg (711x633, 35K)

Her fat lard ass got sucked out, Goldfinger style.

Attached: 8yg78g787gre.jpg (657x588, 78K)

This poor fucking lady died in such a scary accident. Fuck. I don’t want to fly.

>Wells Fargo exec
>sitting that far back in the plane

YES FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOTS THAT ARE SAD ABOUT SOME ROASTIE GEN X CUNT THAT LOOKS LIKE A BOOMER.

>GEN X CUNT THAT LOOKS LIKE A BOOMER

Attached: don.jpg (1050x700, 207K)

I feel like she is the kind of woman I would fuck in the United Lounge.

Ah, the feels. Cheap snacks and free booze.

>I feel like
Tits or gtfo

savage

I am ENFP, so I do a lot of feeling, fren.
But seriously. There is something about airports that make me really horny. Maybe its pussy from anywhere? Or just those hot corporate types that you can bang in one of the Airline Lounges. idk man.

Attached: 945444a3839c11a74116a84207a6c9a93606812d.jpg (1024x682, 124K)

Interesting.
A dead roastie does not stir any emotions in me. And we don't even know she was a roastie. She just looks like one.
This is the problem with women denying their physiognomy by letting ((magazines)) tell them how to look and dress. We can't tell the roasties from the resties and we won't know who to save or allow to starve.

F

Shut up pajeet

It's Southwest, fucktard. Open seating

Holy shit that's a good point.

>...who was killed when Southwest jet exploded
>exploded

The jet exploded? Did I miss something? Fucking MSM.

F

So did she get sucked out or what?

Some people live modest lives you know...

Does South West even have first class?

It's the pressure change user. Seriously. I have really strange encounters with qt's out of my league on planes or during layovers. Although i also dress nice so i don't get fondled by tsa. Wait. It's actually they only time i dress nice. Wtf. Superficial bitches!!

Wells Fargo is probably one of the least bad big banks. Not as bad as Citibank, which is criminal.

Guise i found the video of her getting sucked out of the plane. Its gore .

youtu.be/eQG9uZin3fA

S

Damn, I feel bad for laughing at this. Top kek!

based accident

Attached: 4B41960000000578-5626379-This_was_the_view_from_on_board_the_Southwest_Airlines_flight_of-a-34_15239 (962x1008, 68K)

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Sean Hannity has an attorney

evil banker got sucked out this windoiw

Attached: 4B41AE4600000578-5626379-This_was_the_row_of_seats_where_the_window_was_shattered_Accordi-a-33_15239 (962x1282, 78K)

See this. This is how shills should act. This would work and also improve the culture.

I used to work the ramp and we had safety pics in the office about waiting for the turbines to spool down, you literally turn into paste

She wasn’t sucked out you idiot.

For fuck's sake, no, this isn't interesting or a good point. Southwest has open seating. Get on the plane, sit wherever the fuck you want, provided it's open. She probably picked a window behind the wing for a good view. No first class or anything like that.

I used to dress nice, but If I'm flying, its for work, so I end up going right to my hotel anyway. So I am always in joggers or sweats with nice socks / loafers. I basically look like a gigantic fuccboi. I wish I could have been a PAN AM pilot in the 60s. That would be some top shit.

one person died, evil banker gen x'er that looked like an ugly boomer died, she got sucked out... the next lady that we dont care about and the news doesn't care about because she didnt die was pulled back in.

She wasn’t sucked out. Jesus, it’s even in the news articles.

This was the first airline fatality int he united states since 2009.

That's an incredible safety record.

she was connected to russia

tell that to the dead lady

What does that have to do with you being wrong about her death?

>thanks for restarting the “since airline related safety accident” clock again
>the fasten seatbelt sign was on too you dumb cunt

Attached: 1516814389547.png (386x386, 13K)

HA! thats was a test and you failed! No one has reported she was connected to russia! You know nothing about this news story.

There's no safe way to travel. Driving cross country would be much more dangerous. There are train deaths too, not to mention it would take 3 fucking days.

Plus flying is fun dude. I don't get the stress. The best part is during take off, right when you lift off the ground your whole body shakes and your balls vibrate. It's cool.

Once again, what does that have to do with how she died?

Thoth approves this post.

absolutely nothing!

I will shit on your street!!!! Qwueeeeeeeeeeee

I hate landing because I’ve never enjoyed the feeling of my gut getting periodically pushed up to my stomach

Okay then.

Head first or arse first?

Gen-X were young adults by 1991 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_X:_Tales_for_an_Accelerated_Culture

43=born in 1975. Not Gen-X. Gen Y/Boomer offspring.
The demographic was later stretched out to include a wider range of youth because of marketing. Gen-X was "cool" but they needed to sell that cool to a wider audience. The point of Gen X was they were too demographically small to affect change at any level. So they included Baby Boom 2.0 in the cohort.

Can't, she's dead.

Rest In Peace

Well technically she should have been home taking care of her kids and not being a diversity hire executive at a bank.

Lol I work for Southwest

Attached: giggle15.jpg (991x902, 60K)

shrapnel from the engine, m8.
Sad accident though, white woman killed,should have been a muslim.

Attached: so1516260319763.jpg (300x450, 14K)

>i-i-i was trolling gius! Honest!

SWA ramp here. If it makes you feel any better, it’s the first fatality of a manifested passenger in SWAs 47 year history.

Same here. Which station you at? FLL here.

FPBP

I just hope there was some external cause (bird strike) for that engine failure. SW is a good airline.

>southwest airline exploding in midair
uh from what? by who? proof this even happened? video of the explosion? where supposedly was this supposed plane? sounds like bullshit, 'plane crahes', 'mysterious plane disappaearances' and 'midair plane explosions' are generally always bullshit CIA lies to cover the fact they're tucking the niggers who were on the flight away from the masses in the DUMBs
stay fucking noided you stupid cuck nigger goys

Also, ex-Navy F-18 pilot was captain.

asking the important questions

STL here

That was a different person. The lady who died was impaled by a piece of metal.

Well, this post pretty much covers all of Jow Forumss bases. Well said,shitlord.

Attached: giggle1516836291809.jpg (423x222, 26K)

I SAID
WHAT
THE FUCK
ARE YOU DUMB NIGGERS PARROTING WITHOUT PROOF AGAIN?
ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING KIKE SHILLS

She didn't fly so good

who was the russian then, where does russia fit into this. explain that.

Alex you already have two lawsuits against you, don't start a third.

Attached: 30226379_2009496919269898_5026032916610678784_n.jpg (747x717, 48K)

>Albuquerque

AYE! anyone else here 505, or on?

Actually I was wrong, it is the same lady but she did get impaled.

I'm a conservative, not a libtard. I don't know anything about the russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHVmgC1gGPQ
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1523908854984.gif (450x310, 758K)

Attached: awoo1b9.png (414x248, 44K)

Anyone find her twatter and confirm if Trump curse struck again?

anyone know what flight it was, and what time it happened?

born is 75 is gen X

what time did your moms flight take off user

I just want to know if q predicted this, fagget

>banker
>flying coach
come on man

For a plane incident involving an exploding engine, and violent depressurization, with a broken window and (from what I read but details are wierd) another large hole in the fuselage, with 1 dead and multiple injuries... Information on this flight is scarce as shit..

this shitpost:
Is seeming plausible.

Also:
>Syria situation
>exactly a fucking year since the last one
>plays out almost exactly the same
When was last years "the airlines are assholes" media cycle?

Good double

At Wells Fargo, plane sucks you.

Big banks hand out titles instead of high pay. She’s in Albuquerque, prob just a sad peon leading a team of cube rats as they do data entry. The real bankers are in NYC, SF, London, Frankfurt, Paris...

NO PROOF == DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN
FAKE AND GAY JUST LIKE OP
KILL YOURSELVES