Thoughts

what is this not telling me?

Attached: 30710762_431251407334849_8717701514429375621_n.jpg (830x960, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/04/14/michigan-teen-misses-bus-gets-shot-at-after-asking-for-directions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they probably just read the title and assumed that was the fully story. just another race baiting false flag event purposely twisted to push a narrative

doesnt matter really
what matters is that it is clear that blacks and whites can't get along next to eachother in society
all of this would be solved by segregation

Dindu, natch

yea that's what i figured tryed to google for a real full story.. but just 1000000 propaganda articles

Why are only liberals allowed to generalize in the current year?

>teenage nogroid doesn't know where his school he's been going to for his entire life is
Color me surprised.

Guys why did we nuke Japan? All Japan did was fly planes over to a navy port. I am not leaving out any information at all. You're racist if you think I am.

Attached: 1DISCORD_WARN.png (312x238, 64K)

So the man that shot the kid is on record saying he knocked on the door?

>inexplicably

actually there are perfectly legitimate reasons to think a black person may try to rob you. Especially in the Detroit area where almost all white people are aware of the truth of the negro

i live in this area so thats why im asking what happen so i can reply to liberal friend.. who is clearly pushing cus he was black...

Why would it matter if it was just some scared old white ppl and he literally dindu nuffin? Does that justify the narrative that this is common and whites are evil? Would the liberal friend be ok with using one example to push a narrative that, say, blacks commit more crimes?

I don't understand how they know the kid was asking for directions without the couple that killed him saying so. And that seems unlikely if they thought he was trying to break in

I heard the kid put his foot in the door and started yelling at the woman when she was like "I don't know who you are, sorry we can't help you." If someone at 7am was screaming at me and not letting me close my door, I think I'd feel fairly threatened.

mom says dad has been deployed in syria all my life. He is on a secret army ranger mission. he'll be home any year now

yea i have a feeling it was something like this.. tho we not being told the hole story and so far really hard to find any info but propaganda.

There's a video. The kid rung the doorbell.

this is their little operation. you only will ever get the one side of the story. It is constantly happening now at a faster pace.

then post the video

why are niggers so dishonest?

Nigger tried to nig. White man said not on watch nigger. This is what any respectable man would do.

>father is deployed in Syria
HOLY SHIT BOOTS IN SYRIA NOW!??!!? WW3!?!?!?!?

Attached: 205.jpg (600x406, 31K)

*rang

You fucking monkey

post it

foxnews.com/us/2018/04/14/michigan-teen-misses-bus-gets-shot-at-after-asking-for-directions.html

>"Authorities have not released the surveillance tape."

dad must be SOF. pentagram admitted to having a deployment in Syria for a while now...

Attached: 5f739b5539e69a228d0668b0ae36622c321e806e51797b802104963418c68bac.jpg (203x249, 12K)

Pretty convenient that 3 days later and the one piece of evidence that would end this discussion still hasn't shown up. Surely releasing the tapes would prove that this brave young man was completely innocent and didn't deserve to be shot at. :^)

He didn't ring the doorbell, he was wearing his sunday outfit fixing to go to church with his bible in his hand and walked up to the door singing christmas carols. The home owner took offense to that uppity nigger and decided to murder him in cold blood to satisfy his cruel heart.
I was there goyim, in my mind it was real.

Odd that the article says the nig knocked at the door and has no mention of a doorbell.
Also, that is trick #1 to see if a home is unoccupied is to knock and wait it out a bit.

Attached: thedudeisconfused.gif (496x279, 123K)

maybe they thought he was a morman?

>dad is deployed in Syria
Well now we know where Junior got the idea he could go where he wasn't invited.

Wait, so he was asking for directions? His school was close enough to walk to, he just didn't know where it was? Was the house he knocked on a neighbor, or did he walk for a few blocks and pick a house?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 10.31.41 am.png (1502x902, 242K)

Yeah, from White people in America

He walked a little more than half the distance to his school. This wasn't even the first house he visited that day. Also, this was a retirement community.

> be Syrian
> get invaded by niggers
I hope he comes home in a box

the media would not falsely portray events or people.

Attached: media trayvon.png (590x790, 393K)

>Every white liberal's wet dream: The Post

In all seriousness, I'd be curious to see the surveillance tape and wait on more things to come out. Not saying its impossible that it happened like described on twitter, but I have reasonable doubt due to the agenda being pushed.

Nah the father just joined ISIS

A lot of home invasions start with a black guy ringing the door bell. Either to ask for help, then break in, or see if anyone's home.

Implicit racial bias comes from reality and pattern recognition.

>close enough to walk to school, needs directions

My money is on him sneaking around the house. His mom took his phone away because he was being a devious nigger with it. He was probably pulling a trayvon and just dodged a bullet, or more than likely the home owner only shot to scare him, not at him.

Failed to mention the woman is black and the husband is a Jew.

Also this

>black kid
>going to school

The story doesn't add up

The woman thought he was breaking in so her husband shot at him. He was likely trying to break in

I seriously doubt he has a dad deployed in Syria.

Syria is slang for the local prison. It's also known as Nigger University. For example, Jameequa's baby daddy just graduated to Nigger University on a full scholarship.

Attached: 1405549124946.jpg (1080x1487, 297K)

What do you mean? The tweet by some random black guy said it so it must be true.

Sounds like the homeowner needs to go back to the gun range and work on his aim.

>things that never happened for $500!

>dad has been deployed in syria
S

He's fighting on the same side as America and Israel either way.

lmao, so much of this.

>said he is glad he didn’t become a statistic
I wonder who coached him to say that. Oy vey.

Well he wasn’t. He was ditching to break into houses.

He’s going to jail for second-degree murder, isn’t he?

Why the fuck are people still complaining about this?

>Nigger tries to break into somebodies house.
>said nigger is too stupid to actually scope the place out and the house he breaks into is occupied
>the guy that owns the house takes a shot at him and misses
>nigger makes up idiotic story about how he dindu nuffin and all the soylent surfers take it hook, line, sinker, and fishing rod.

Do you guys wonder if spades are smart enough to realize they can make up stupid stories and cucks 'll buy it? Or is it just a case of "stupid is as stupid does" and they just keep getting lucky

Just another fanfic