If you were in a happy relationship with a women that loved you, you wouldn't be a far right racist, right?

If you were in a happy relationship with a women that loved you, you wouldn't be a far right racist, right?

Attached: maja.jpg (1080x1323, 361K)

I'm in a relationship with a woman that not only loves me, she has also taught me to hate niggers more than I already did.

We both would be.

Attached: pepe wink.jpg (349x356, 68K)

Right, but it's not the case so fuck you and die nigger.

Nope, I've had multiple girlfriends and I'm in a relationship now, still hate chinks.

This about the dumb ass argument that love can change a person ? Love requires trust, I can't Trust Jews so I don't love them, I HATE THEM!

Attached: Im a JEW.webm (720x404, 451K)

only made me more racist. Its one thing for me to have to deal with niggers but a woman I love too?

If I was happy in a relationship with a woman that loved me, I wouldn't be political at all desu

I'd probably just vote my finances, like most men

If a hot girl even talked to these retards, they would drop all their edgelord right wing bullshit

So, relationships are for people on the "Left"?

How did Trump win then?

My wife actually convinced me to go further right. Don't forget, white women were Trump's best demographic.

Currently in a relationship, still an evil natsee
Sage

yes and not only that but I cheat on her regularly, I'm a pos tho

But I am.

Attached: 1518679758391.jpg (5333x4000, 1.18M)

Nope, married and still racist. Because some day our kids will have to deal with the mess we left of we don't do something.

I was in a happy relationship with a woman who loved me and I treated her like shit. I constantly lied and said I was busy when in reality, I just wanted her to fuck off and leave me alone, I made promises I never kept, I would just disappear for days without a word to her even though she was blowing my shit up 30 times a day, I was just a selfish ass and I did whatever I wanted and to this day, she still texts me. In fact, I have six unread texts from her as we speak.

If anything, it's only hardened my far right views, particularly about women. They like abusive, horrible men, period, full stop, end of sentence.

Attached: 1523041063456.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

The more I think about having children of my own the more racist and right wing I get.

for the god's sake, please post more of maja

Dating a German girl in a black neighbourhood made her super racist and me as well

Attached: IMG_4754.jpg (640x839, 137K)

I'm already not a far right racist.
but a cute irl waifu certainly wouldn't hurt.

I'm in a happy, loving relationship

Attached: 1518400413258.jpg (313x313, 15K)

that dude kinda looks like a chick.

All according to plan. God you guys are easy to play.

OP is a FAGGOT because he's insinuating:

1) Women help you become more Left leaning
2) Only people on the Left can be in a happy relationship (When fact is they seem more fucking miserable)
3) Women can't be racist too.

KYS

Maybe, but women won't love me so i'll stick to being super racist and super far right wing

Attached: angry north mexican girl.jpg (640x716, 45K)

I'm engaged and more right wing than I was when I first started dating my radical centrist fiance.

I would turn her into a racist.

virgin detected

Please what show is this?

You have to go back

I feel like if anyone here watched Blade Runner then they wouldn't be far right racists

"MUH WOMYNZ VAGINAZ MAKES YOU NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR RACE"

What did Faggot OP mean by this.

Try again. In a happy relationship, check; with a woman who loves me, check; I'm a "far right racist", check.

>Implying I didn't make my girlfriend more racist than me

>Cucks let their girlfriends turn them lefty
The vaginal Jew hasn't turned me to the left yet

Is she asian?

>right?
Wrong

ACKSHYUALLY IVE HAD SEX WITH HUNDREDS OF SUPERMODELS AND I AM A NATSOC ETHNOTRADITIONALIST SOOOOO

Attached: 1523367827996m.jpg (1024x850, 88K)

I'm capable of loving both a woman and my people at the same time

righteous

Attached: RandySavage.jpg (288x361, 33K)

Biggest and longest running fake news ever in the history of life on earth

that dude kinda looks like a chick.

Keeps the niggers away.

Attached: IMG_0249.jpg (273x184, 17K)

Yes I actually would have more of a reason to. Protect the woman I love and plan on making babby with.

The Strain

Ok pal, time to disclose a bit. What's your genetic makeup, what city do you live in, and who are you racist to? I am whitish, from CDMX

5 minutes with a non white girl will turn you racist pretty fast

>If you were in a happy relationship with a women that loved you
>implying that isn't a pipe dream and that relationships with women will inevitably lead to greater suffering

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

I suspect a lot of people here aren't really racist. But the thing is if you oppose mass immigration or (certain aspects of) globalization, for whatever reason, the establishment propaganda machine will call you a racist. So I think a lot of people just went "alright cool I'm racist then". But they don't really mean it. All of the extreme shit here is doing wonders to shift the Overton window but I hope it's not too serious desu.

Attached: 18902731.jpg (1365x2000, 429K)

>having the audacity to imply anyone who self identifies as MGTOW is a Chad

top jej

Thats true for the majority of us. Fuck the white ethnostate since it wont change anything for me personally.

Mmnah I was pretty racist and pro genocide even w/ a qt aryan partner

100% indio poster.
hermosillo.
i hate everybody that is not indigenous and plan to turn tables on my own.

Attached: 1522391888992.jpg (929x534, 147K)

both of you mexican filth need to kill yourselves. spics aren't welcome here

Wrong. I want to have white sons and daughters who grow up in a world safe from niggers.

Attached: c5a23e6b716bd47eef55dd47cbae9a01d07a8fa6fd907ac91946d9acfe967c7a.jpg (640x1180, 508K)

go die for israel

Attached: burger christianism.jpg (660x330, 82K)

Just don't breed outside your race. And get the fuck off this board, too. Not for you.

it's just Jow Forums having this constant little game of "who can appear to be more extreme, insane, wretched and twisted online?". it's literally just that.

OP I am in an unstoppable spiral of becoming more and more racist the more and more I leave the house

But I am in a happy relationship with a woman I plan on marrying.

The other day we had a conversation about why people hate jews

Talked about nepotism leading to their control of finance and media

The second I mentioned the fact that it seems like every negative article about white people was written by a stein or berg she said she noticed that too and wanted to know if they consider themselves white or not.

>implying the quest for a happy relationship isn't an integral part of being a far right racist
I want to marry a smart woman of my own race.

Yeah I just don't want a super uneducated girl desu
But i guess i'll have to buy a girl, it's not like "city" girls are precisely smart anyways. kek.

Attached: B-OjhF0IYAEqenp.jpg (600x400, 50K)

>Got a gf
>Became farther right

I was and I was a far right fascist

Actually my far right racism flew into overdrive when fathering a lineage to live beyond me became feasible

lol
yes because thats what happened

SED CONTRA

Marry Bang Kill. In that order

>relationships determine your belief in Truth
wat

Of course not, handler-kun~! You're going to need to ante up like you did with the afleetz.

I'm married to an asian. I've also been racist since I was a kid because I was raised around black people. Pro tip, black people don't like black people. That's the first thing you learn.

I am not right winged at all, very centrist -- or not so much, more of a 'realist'
I do not give an inch on the 2nd but I can see where private insurance companies are also not a good solution to the health issue.

I would stop being a far right racist
and we would both start to be farther right racists

This premise of this thread dramatically overrates the entertainment potential of cunt.

How am I gonna form a relationship when I just keep screaming NIGGER NIGGER LOOK THERE'S A NIGGER!!

Attached: niggerlessons.jpg (539x960, 52K)

Sensual desires ruin the spirit and the mind.
The Brahmans. The monks of the middle ages. All great men in history from Newton to Nietzsche to Pythagoras realized the harms of sexual excess and how it always destroys automy over self. Lasciviousness = surrender button in life.

not true at all

Attached: 84E21849-55BC-4F1A-AF66-8BBFEFF6DC54.jpg (1242x1266, 322K)

wrong. id be even harder
sage

What you call "far-right" and "racist" is actually just reality. Hell-fucking-yes I would still support whites being free from oppression, repression, colonization, invasion, and genocide.

A lot of the nazis here definitively are for real though.
It's not just that they see mass immigration as a bad thing for reasons related to culture and the economy, or political divide and conquer, etc. It's race by itself that is the problem for them. They'll say that race is inseparable from those other concerns. And they mean it.
And some of them argue that they're not racist. They just think that having a mixed race population is a bad idea and will only lead to problems. And that other races should have their own countries too. Funny thing is they're not the edgy ones. But they're the ones who are serious about it.

Attached: 2014-11-27-nazi-suit-samus.jpg (1000x1383, 569K)

>why America is failing

Thank (you)

is that baked alaska?

Wrong. I'll always be pro-borders, pro nation and pro "every ethnical group it's own country".

Deal with it.

>Be happily married with 3 kids
Having a respectable woman and children to protect is the ultimate Red Pill.
All niggers, spics and faggot need to hang.

Attached: 1517436756655.jpg (800x887, 186K)

Nope. I have a girlfriend and I'm still racist.

I want everyone darker than Trump put to death.

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.22M)

>rejecting your views because some woman is in your life
Cute

Attached: 7ae2b124ad8f27a6f35b656929ba72dc--fate-magick.jpg (736x1023, 96K)

I have to hide my powerlevel from my fiancee because she's to the left like all 20-something women from Europe. I'm probably making a huge mistake that will blow up in my face, but at least I'm making white babies right?

Attached: 1468254408799.jpg (345x336, 214K)

>Implying you can ever show your power level to a woman.
No, never. Not even once.

Attached: femalesoldier.png (624x416, 394K)

Lmao of course I would.
Only some faggot who puts pussy on a pedestal or simply can’t get a girl whenever he wants would believe such a stupid fucking OP.

I made my last last gf a Jew brasher. I made my ex call blacks niggers. When you know how to use MUH DIK, a woman is so easy to mold.

Attached: 8537F288-0625-4EB9-BF21-82B70564BC74.jpg (690x489, 49K)

That's the power of vagina on the left. They absolutely prostrate themselves before it. That's why the "cuck" thing worked so well, a lot of them are cucks (possibly literally) and they're not as happy about it as they pretend to be.

I am and I am. My Mrs is too. Checkmate Soyboy.

Racist? Blow my pipe, OP! I hate everybody.

Attached: images (9).jpg (262x193, 10K)

Don't forget the dissolution of gender in their wacky eyes and the incredible consumption of soy!

Attached: soyboy.jpg (1348x812, 168K)

Same. My girlfriend hates all niggers and minorities and we’re going to be getting married and having children soon. OP is a nigger lol he’s mad we still get laid as ‘racists’ the left can’t make a girl wet or meme

My Serbian wife is just about as racist as me. Hates niggers. Hates muslims. And has already killed one Croat

>tfw wifey is far right racist now too.
nice try schlomo

If you are any man at all she should naturally mold her worldview to fit your own.

On the contrary mf'er

I’m in one. Still a fascist.

Attached: A1FD549C-41FA-4DBE-93CF-0CC6CF28BEF6.jpg (266x325, 29K)

Why is he covering his pecs with his other hand? He must be cold. Get that guy a shirt

>as always op is a fag
no matter what you say or call us there an active hot and coldwar on huwhites
> you might not being hateful now
but soon we have to group up againest other