Falling Down 1993

Do ever watch a film where you think shit! All the way through I rooted for D-Fens to win at all costs, the old me would have been wanting to cops to win. The had his child stolen from him by his lying wife who made shit worse!
>inb4 its a film but it has a point.
>My point being what are you willing to do when you one day have everything taken from you? Are you going to fight at all costs?

Attached: images (2).jpg (719x1080, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/piPzExBdfIg
youtube.com/watch?v=G7oglIAdnJM
laweekly.com/film/falling-down-25th-anniversary-michael-douglas-was-the-villain-8164453
youtube.com/watch?v=laFCqCCEGTc
youtube.com/watch?v=qtnrSZdr62g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1514392097777.jpg (495x394, 115K)

Yea, it was surprisingly good.

Its a based film for its time! He had the world shitting on him and eventually he snaps. First time watching it tonight, strangely I can relate to him..

As hard as I tried I couldn't image him as the bad guy! Am I wrong?

I want breakfast.

Attached: 343b0de881f0f16d2a93a9547b409f7ae743bcc51d154358eeaa8538f5710eba.jpg (625x468, 51K)

I woulda got ya...

RIP D-Fens

Poignant film really, hit me in the feels as I have kids too! The thought of not seeing them would make me react the same way! She (his ex wife) could have stopped it all by letting him see his daughter. Women have total control with custody, sad that it happens..

Edgy overrated film.

I saw this movie as a child and even back then I was rooting for him. 10 years old I already hated political correctness.

is this /ourmovie/?

Attached: pepe.png (941x737, 1.47M)

actually it was this film that made me realize how rigged society is as a system.

Oh shit

The scene in the convenience store invalidates the whole movie.

You don't complain about the prices that someone else has set for their products in America. If you don't like it, you get out and make your own business. What the movie character did, smashing half the store because "boohoo these prices are too high", was some communist, dindu-level shit.

Attached: 1473197528487.gif (330x173, 758K)

fug

Attached: 1523510960120.jpg (904x1024, 144K)

Glad to see this is becoming more of a meme in 2018. I posted twice last week in other (Nassim) threads about this film, which from my experience living many years in mid-city L.A., is more a documentary than a work of fiction. It's exactly what happens when one gets pushed to the edge - and truer now than when it was made.

Falling Down - Opening scene
youtu.be/piPzExBdfIg

even then our lord and saviour KeK willed it.

>Do ever watch a film where you think shit! All the way through I rooted for D-Fens to win at all costs, the old me would have been wanting to cops to win. The had his child stolen from him by his lying wife who made shit worse!

I saw that movie in my early teens and worried that I would have a similar fate to D-Fens when I got older.

>movie about white man finally having enough of our shit society
>only person he kills is a neo-nazi

Attached: donald duck covered in tar.jpg (400x481, 48K)

anyone else felt bad for the based negro who got laid off? :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=G7oglIAdnJM

Everyone who saw that in the theater rooted for D-FENS. It was a very popular film, only nowadays are people really bashing it. Sure back then it had its detractors, but not like now. Now, people think he's a bad guy? That's the reason his question at the end he was looking towards the audience asking: "I'm the bad guy?" What happened to America to bring a man like that to snap is the problem, not the man.

Stop with that retarded demon worship. Worship the living God and his Son Jesus or perish in Hell.

I liked this film, and a lot of it could be relatable. On another note, Michael Douglas in this movie reminds me quite a bit of how George Soros looks in this photo that was for a long time used as his Google search default profile pic.

Attached: g_soros.jpg (450x338, 41K)

thats because neo-nazis are a shameful perversion of real nazis

>shaking a punitive stick at someone who can't see it

Attached: 20a.jpg (1234x815, 100K)

People accept buying car insurance JUST IN CASE and accident happens (with even the force of law behind it in many US states) and yet still some people won't accept soul insurance. Funny.

Attached: 1484970222212.gif (300x169, 396K)

Checked, I remember my dad having a vhs copy. I was somewhere around 8 or 9 and, thinking the same. Around the time my parents where getting a divorce. So i kind of sympathized with character William Foster. Pretty fucked up famalam

Attached: 1523983929375.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

^an accident

At the very least, one would think that it's wise to prepare for the possible unexpected, but then again, I know God exists, but some people can't imagine that because it's too challenging to them in some way. No, it's easier to believe that there was nothing and then that nothing arranging itself into everything. Sure.. uh huh.

DELET THIS

Also, fuck spell check checking my words into the wrong tense.

Falling Down is a classic in every sense.

Really? Pascal's Wager is the best you can come up with? What about the contradictory or mutually exclusive insurance packages?

Attached: aVSVQ.png (1685x1930, 260K)

remember the scene with the guy asking for money for breakfast and then he wants doulglas's briefcase?
he said something like why do you have two bags i have no bags why is that fair?

really foreshadows today's mentality of fair share and all the commy bullshit

Accurate depiction of what it's like to be an engineer

So it has been written

Attached: 1523668412147.jpg (960x960, 35K)

Until you realize he's the reason why his marriage fell apart

Yup, one of the most haunting scenes. "Don't forget about me."

That chart is wrong in several of the squares. Also weighting all religions equally is retarded. Why not include insane ones like Time Cubism and Scientology while you're at it?

I can't read spic, what is that, Pepi?

It’s funny. This film has actually become my life. Life once again imitates art.

The specifics of the square are beside the general point, but YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID if you don't recognize the CUBIC WISDOM of SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY EARTH CUBE 4-SIDE ROTATION

He was a total bitch, having a tantrum like a small child because things didn't go his way.

Attached: uh oh.jpg (251x189, 10K)

valid point. I was hoping for a plot twist where the Korean character reappears in the surplus store haha.

The subplot of the detective's wife who murdered her own child is often overlooked. It is as satisfyingly misogynist as it is racist.

Your mom wasn't economically viable.

D fens was a bit autistic but in the movie he was only ever nice to his wife I fail to see the logic here. He was doing nothing but trying to reconcile with her the whole time and she just kept pushing him away

Attached: dfah.png (533x536, 351K)

As someone who uses Jow Forums, I can confidently predict you're going to do nothing.

On that day, which I kinda believe happened to you a few years ago, you're going to do absolutely nothing. The main reason is, people who do actual things don't come here.

No, goy.

laweekly.com/film/falling-down-25th-anniversary-michael-douglas-was-the-villain-8164453

youtube.com/watch?v=laFCqCCEGTc

I'd be very distrustful of people who don't have any sympathy for D-Fens while watching that movie.

Attached: pepe-setti.jpg (715x196, 39K)

>people who do actual things don't come here.

Just because you are a failure and a coward does not mean everyone who comes on this website is as much of a loser are you are, loser.

Attached: 1522750071279.png (328x333, 92K)

the real wokepill.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtnrSZdr62g

ECONOMICALLY VIABLE!!!

You're a loser. You waste your time here, you respond to shit posts, you are a shit post. We're all shit posts.

That was more about casual racism. Even back then people were saying asians were going to invade us. Then everyone just sat around like a faggot and let it happen.

Then it turns out he's not a nazi and he's just alt right with some leftist sympathies ie the speech about the golf course.

>You waste your time here

So what? Does every waking hour a person spends have to be about making sure you are operating at 100% of your potential? Are we not allowed to relax and spend time doing nothing? You're the loser user. You are ashamed of your own country and are using a meme flag. You're trying to drag in everyone who uses this website in the same loser basket you reside in because it's the only way you can conjure to avoid taking responsibility for how big of a fucking loser you have become.

A literal billionaire spends time on this website shitposting. He was a user of this website even before becoming a billionaire. I'm sorry faggot, you're a loser and it's not because you use this website to spend your loser time. You were a loser even before you started posting here.

Attached: aenTrw4.jpg (619x420, 33K)

So he has a temper problem so she just fucks him off instead of doing what a good wife would do and tells him to seek anger management classes, or maybe sucking his cock.

Favorite movie since I saw it in 1993 when I was a boy. I just want some breakfast.

Island nigger detected.

What do you mean “murdered her own child”? I don’t remember that.

Movie seemed cool in trailer and had potential but turned into a multi-culti propaganda movie like everything else. Fight the man with a neegro and mexi friend... I don't remember the plot but it was disappointing.