Seeking a virgin to breed is like ordering steak blue-rare

At first glance it's manly and alpha, but it's just autistic and beta.

Attached: 1515391854827.jpg (640x955, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
snopes.com/fact-check/women-retain-dna/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Care to explain why?

Enjoy your future divorce.

Or it's simply a wonderful thing with a woman who holds her body as a treasure for her husband (same goes for men). I sadly did not wait.

Those who have feigned over their passions and hold to their promises are strong and their character and integrity cannot be taken from them

Feigned not feigned. Strange that should happen. Hmmm

Feigned not feigned

Sometimes the reason they remain virgins is they have no desire for sex.
Gets even worse as they age.

wife was virgin when married. I'd never had sex, either. We're religious (Mormon) and married relatively young (she was 21, I was 25). Still happily married ten years later. Marry a Mormon girl; they're nice!

The only virgins left are in the upper class. It's a shame us plebs in the bottom have to settle for used meat. I'm not encouraging class warfare, I'm just stating the truth.

>tfw no anzu gf

I wonder who's behind this post

Attached: 1417833744822.png (372x243, 18K)

I'd rather that than some basic roastie

I like blue steak because it's soft and I can eat it sooner.

why is Anzu so perfect Jow Forums?

Attached: 2c26fa4b4797ae182a1e25e5af450fe3.jpg (736x1104, 124K)

nope
I should have married the virgin I banged. I didn't, I married a someone else and I regret it.

Pounds of makeup

Attached: Makeup_Wonders.jpg (320x5000, 402K)

because she's a he

> turk roach with 3 pounds of makeup
> perfect
kek. dont be so openly gay next time

Because she has a penis

Virgins don't know how to suck sick or fuck. You being a virgin as well won't know how to teach the bitch right.
This makes for boring sex.

its still possible

be alpha and win her back, she definitely still secretly loves you.

Attached: 1519778388879-pol.png (479x597, 671K)

>Wanting a roastie
Spoken like a true leaf.
Sage

What is the point of these threads?

Attached: 1519138042515-pol.jpg (646x646, 87K)

If i can't find a loyal and pure gf i won't even bother marying.

Attached: 536356554354.jpg (403x433, 25K)

the kids here, they suffer from low self-image. they don't think they can measure up to past lovers, and that any woman they take up with will eventually leave them. so they idolize virgins because it means they aren't "competing" with men she has fucked in the past

the Lord God differs

that word makes no sense in that context

Anzu best grill

Anzu has not a penis.

This

it's ok to plan on marrying a virgin, until you're like 25.
after that all the women are non-virgins, you're basically denying yourself a wife at all for some autistic vision that will never come into fruition.

>25
Try 14 in America today. The West has fallen

100x this.
It's an inferiority complex based in assumptions instead of experience. After all, this board is full of teenagers and young adults facing arrested development. Nobody's fault, it's just a psychological meme. They'll hopefully get some tail and realize a few facts about how sex and caring for another actually work.

But this is Jow Forums, sooo---
ONLY KEKS DATE CHAD'S LEFTOVERS ALL NON VIRGIN GFS ARE (((JEW HARPIES)))

Attached: 1520804368694.jpg (2000x2724, 332K)

Pay attention anons who wish to get any women.

This is the mindset of men who actually fuck women. But I don't care if you stay confined to your traps.

Attached: anzuBlueHair.jpg (125x125, 2K)

If you want a virgin, you marry a girl child.

Devarim chapter 22, verse 28 explicitly allows this, including in cases of rape (key words: na'ar (child), taphas (take, as to take a city))

It is anglos and americans that put forth the falsehood of equal age marriage and virginity past childhood. It has never been a positive norm.

When a man marries a virgin, he takes a child bride.

American men are completely against this. American whites are completely against this. Whites in general (including russians (lowercase for a reason: being heritics against YHWH like all other whites)) are completely against this. It is against the interests of the white woman "MMMUUUHHH WHITE WUUUMANNN", and thus whites are opposed.

If you want a virgin, you want a child bride.

Those who oppose child marraige of girls to men are enemies of YHWH. These people usually include christians, who reject YHWH's law intoto and seek to nullify it absolutely: having you follow the opposite creed of the white cattle.

Attached: 1503626682634.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Look at this white golem slave of "MUH WHITE WUMAN". He rejects absolutly that which is good (cute girl children, pure of disease, sweet, and good hearted), and embraces what is defiled (old, not pretty, experianced whores).

THIS is the white man.

He is the ABSOLUTE enemy of He who Is (YHWH).

Devarim chapter 22, verse 28 explicitly allows this, including in cases of rape (key words: na'ar (child), taphas (take, as to take a city))

Attached: 1523693303016.png (1163x1600, 1.22M)

Better analogy: Marrying a virgin is like hiring a plumber who never actually plumbed anything before. You want someone with experience.

Devarim chapter 22, verse 28 explicitly allows child brides, including in cases of rape (key words: na'ar (child), taphas (take, as to take a city))

Attached: fairy1517397974588.jpg (600x488, 71K)

Attached: FBBCAD6D-6B58-4B0C-9587-8F519500FE19.jpg (900x1968, 685K)

>same butterfaced leaf trying to get others to fuck butterfaced cows who are used up
kys

Attached: leaff.png (797x822, 419K)

oyy vey accept this roastie with nigger dna in her axewound, this guy fucks XD

Attached: 1467517855074.jpg (892x891, 91K)

Attached: 1520977725590.gif (269x201, 1.88M)

I don't want a gf for sex , i want a pure gf to love and cuddle with.

Sex is overrated as shit and doesn't create happiness.

Attached: 6345265423.png (548x437, 281K)

dont forget goy, having high standars in order to get a woman is impossible, you have to marry with the first bitch that is brainwashed by (((our))) media and you have to accept she will sleep with many other men

except fucking a butterface and/or settling doesnt make you alpha in the slightest. experience doesnt correlate to enjoyment but someone with low self esteem like yourselves wouldnt understand the enjoyment of taking someones virginity

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/

Notice the animalistic scum, the enemy of YHWH and of man. He looks only to the utility of things, like a herbivoric beast: massive, unsightly, existing only to exist and to continue its derivation. It's will only to effect the prolongation of the endless belt that is it's kind.

It does not care for beauty, prettiness, cuteness. It has no love for the aesthetic. It has no appreciation for the pure of heart and mind.

It only wants to make more. More cattle. More slaves. More. Increase. Bulk.

Absolute, completely debased scum. Who care not for art, not for architecture, not for anything higher than the very basic instincts of any animal species. Their societies, of-course, reflect this, as do their disgusting gluttonous cow like bodies.

Devarim chapter 22, verse 28 explicitly allows child brides, including in cases of rape (key words: na'ar (child), taphas (take, as to take a city)). The white cattle reject this.

Attached: someone1517374962909.jpg (800x1129, 215K)

>t. married a roastie

>He doesn't enjoy the sensation of ripping apart raw flesh
To be fair, you made an appropriate comparison.

Man, do I NOT advocate settling for a partner you're not sexually attracted to. That point is just silly. You've gotta be attracted to your long term partner.
What I find attractive is somebody who can put my entire dick in their mouth over and over again until I bust and comfortably drift to sleep.
Never met a virgin that can do that amigo.

Attached: Providence.jpg (607x816, 64K)

>Never met a virgin that can do that amigo.
You've obviously never fucked a catholic girl

Don't panic. We still don't know for a fact that women retain D.N.A. from men that they have slept with. The fruit-fly thing really doesn't apply to humans. The male michrochimerism that we do see could just be from male fetuses or from their older brothers when they were still in the womb. snopes.com/fact-check/women-retain-dna/

>You've obviously never fucked a girl
Ftfy

not quite sure i understand why i was given a (you) in this post. can you point out where i said anything about fucking unattractive women? or whether it's fun/desirable to take a girl's virginity? i was just pointing out a mental weakness that many of the young men on this board suffer from

Laughed my ass off reading this. Solid comeback.

Sophomore year of High School I took a Catholic girl's virginity (which was amazing because her father was my band teacher in Middle School and he just had to sit back and watch). Last time I got a beer with her current husband he all but confirmed that bitch still can't suck dick.

Guess my fundamental complaint with idolizing virginity is that in my experience (deflowered my 3 high school girlfriends over months of painfully convincing them sex wasn't evil) is a short lived thrill. One awkward, painful sex encounter that kind of sucks--- followed by months of building their sex skillset until they actually knew how to be on top, take a serious pounding, etc.

The militant tone is weird here. I mean, it's an innocuous thing at the end of the day taking somebody's virginity if you're not spiritual. If you are spiritual, I can see where you're coming from. As a dude who always thought God was made up for money and religion was an opiate of the masses--- I viewed sex in purely physical terms.

And god damn can non-virgins do some magic tricks that will make your dick erupt like a volcano. I dunno, poke some holes in this shit because I guess this board is exclusively for arguments. Always neat to hear from people with different perspectives.

Attached: mJCaJm8PtNvkWYmK4JzvTfvM43tXxVF4OOd4K8lGcJA.jpg (974x767, 123K)

>s-see guys, im not self-conscious, my feelings are rooted in (((science)))

Attached: elliotwink.gif (320x180, 517K)

Attached: ShadShooter.gif (300x236, 1.55M)

or you know because there's significant data that shows that Women who aren't virgins are worthless for marriage. It doesn't matter if they hook up, or they sleep with long-term boyfriends. They're just less valuable.

>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society,with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.

>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors, and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252

>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
>"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

nice projection though, I'm sure it'll yield even more (you)'s to come.

I agree with you on the virgins but leave my steak alone! Anything above medium rare it over cooked.

You have poor taste in every regard.

Attached: roasted post.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Or maybe they don't want just anyone touching their bodies.

That's the thing regarding makeup: using it to avoid looking like a slob is ok. There is no point using it to hide all the imperfections one have if said person eventually marries someone and that dude will be looking to her face first thing in the morning.

I'm a 23 year old virgin, I've always set my goal for awaiting for marriage to have sex. If you find that to be autistic/beta then you aren't white.

Attached: 1523824457711.png (913x766, 779K)

>Eating Lays Barbecue
>Skyping boyfriend
>hehe your so cute when you eat those chips babe
>hehe thanks johnny :3
>brb babe gotta use the ladies room
>lets out a huge liquid shit with boyfriend just thinking of how beautiful his girlfriend is

I'm 30, and still remaining celibate until marriage. Exactly when that happens, though, I don't know. I am not seeing anyone right now, so marriage could be a few years later.

>not getting shacked up right away

Attached: 1523870247053.jpg (1024x576, 301K)

Maybe try and hang around people who value chastity. You part of the world you get worldly women.

>anzu

Attached: anzujaamu.jpg (300x225, 33K)

Honestly, I think this is the way I would do things if I found someone who would make a good partner.

The only people who care how much sex someone has had is a teenager who hasn’t fucked a lot, or at all. Or is a religious fundamentalists.

Once you get older and your own house/car/life you’re going to be fucking a few girls a month as long as your actually trying and talking to womenz. So you’re all just angry sex starved hypocrites. I know i was one.

You will ascend to chad-hood i know you will. And you will no longer care and realize your probably going to fuck around and have multiple girlfriends until you get married.

What

I like you give me links that can help me further my knowledge

Attached: 1468249165935.jpg (480x684, 84K)

if only i could lie and blow joe smiths cock. too late now, no respectable girl is going to want a dropout missionary who can lie his way into seeing the light at 27. I'm going to die alone.