Why are millennial niggers so entitled

Why are millennial niggers so entitled

Attached: mill.jpg (500x948, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2012/06/07/how-11-new-york-city-babies-contracted-herpes-through-circumcision/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Making a kid is hard under capitalist rule if you don't have much money

We should nigger tier our system for more white babies.

the poor will inherit the earth and such.
all the well-to-do folks spending their 20's in school and thinking of children as an inconvenience or financial drain that'll keep them from getting their dream car will become genetic dead ends while good ol' boys and girls having families of 4+ by the time they're 25 while living simple lives will be the last hope for 'murican whites.

Attached: 1507307658751.jpg (243x208, 8K)

No wonder single mums in clappistan fuck ANYONE

>dindus have kids for free
>costs offloaded onto whites who have money
>whites have fewer children

>having such a shitty job not to offer good insurance
When i had my kids, I only paid 300

I'm fucking tired of being blamed for shit as a millennial. The worst shit is the fucking horseshit about millennials killing franchises like chevys and applebees.

Literally I have seen articles where members of the board said it was millennials faults. If your answer to your business failing is "It must be the customers who are wrong" you fucking deserve to go under.

but we apparently kill the world

Attached: mitochondria.jpg (314x160, 22K)

All of which is optional.

Me and my wife

>together we make just over the line for government paid childbirth
>Have job with good insurance
>Still pay 5k in bills

My friend and his gf
>Make more than my wife and I if combined, but she's a "single mom" so they only go off her income
>Have no insurance
>Free baby and she gets a larger tax credit

Fuck this gay Earth.

All you have to do is call the hospital/doctor in charge and tell them you do not have insurance in a polite manner.. they will simply bill you the charges sans insurer payout. This is the bill they send the insurer, because they can.... in the expectations you have health insurance.

Are you people fucking stupid?

FORTY THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS, WHAT THE FUCK

Fuck me, I was born in a poorfuck Euroshit country and my mother had four kids and even they don't charge you to deliver the baby and make sure it's not sick or some shit before sending you home.

If you don't have money, and you don't have insurance, and you don't want to pile a bunch of debt on yourself, then your woman should stay at home, and pop the kid put in the bathtub. Women have been birthing kinds since the beginning of humanity, and there have only been hospitals around to help with it for a very short amount of time. Animals give birth all the time out on the dirt, and lick their offspring clean, and they're fine for the most part. Women have turned giving birth into this incredible and expensive ordeal, when it's really just something their body does on its own with almost no help from them. Even guys have jumped on this cuck-train, bringing up comparisons between passing a kidney stone to giving birth (it's not even close to the same thing) the Amish, and other groups of people do at home birth to this day, and they have more fucking children than anyone. Africa has little nigs exploding their borders, do you think they go to the hospital and come up with 40k for every single one of the kids they pop out? Sure, things can go wrong, and you can lose the baby, or the woman, but that shit happens. When it does, you wait a while and knock her up again. If she dies, you go take another woman, and try again. It's not nearly as complicated as it's being made out to be.

then your baby won't get the std hepatitis shot and inevitability contract it through rabbi biting its cock
healthland.time.com/2012/06/07/how-11-new-york-city-babies-contracted-herpes-through-circumcision/

that's because insurers are only allowed to make a certain percentage of profit, so the medical bills have to be massive for the insurance company to make ends meet.

it's just government distorting the market, like it always does when it doles out welfare or tries to "help"

Also, I find it hilarious that the "labor" portion of that bill is less than $500. The rest is a bunch of bullshit.
Last time I had to go to the hospital, I was clear with them about my situation. I refused all pills, refused extra nights in the hospital that they claimed I needed. I went there, scheduled my surgery, went home, came back the next day, got the surgery, and as soon as I woke up I put my clothes on, got in my truck and went out for a double bacon and chili cheeseburger. I was hungry since I could not eat for so long, and I was not going to pay money for shit hospital food. The whole thing cost about a grand.
Appendectomy btw. Fucking pussies get into a hospital, and just allow them to do all this not needed bullshit because they want to be coddled.

Democrats did that. Keeps their base alive and multiplying.

The trillion dollar vaccine industry would be pissed too!

MILLENNIALS ARE RUINING THE BIRTH INDUSTRY! DOCTORS HATE THEM! CLICK TO FIND OUT WHY!

The US doesn't need replacement! No western country does. We need less shit skins and that's all.

What is I mess up the circumcision

>Appendectomy btw
Wow you got an outpatient procedure and left the hospital the same day. Total badass.

Lining people up against a wall and shooting them doesn't help the population.

*CLICK*

Attached: 1523932190557.jpg (460x983, 101K)

>all I had to do was haggle like a third world peasant it's easy goys!

I wonder why.

Attached: 234234091230.png (826x701, 190K)

Going for the lowest bidder (((amazon))) does kill trades and skill because pajeets and change knock out crap without giving help but you see value in crap and no value in knowledge i.e you just want a tl;dr on life for free. Just cry when there are no mom and pop stores to give you advice and knowledge.

I am 30 years old and fuck i dont want kids.
And only in my work we have 100 people who have same age,but without kids and dont even think about it.
Kids are annoying,stupid,and cost a lot of money. People nowdays want to travel,see world,meet new people , just enjoy my life. Because during the highschool or universtiy you cant do it.

Attached: 06.jpg (1049x700, 200K)