You started the ooga boga trainnow goyim

One of the innocent black men wrongly arrested for 'loitering' in Philadelphia Starbucks is identified as college finance grad whose fraternity brothers across the country are now rallying behind him

Attached: 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.0000.0000.jpg (234x400, 575K)

This upsets me!

Attached: 2020.jpg (1394x888, 179K)

ollege and universities are giving out free graduations to blacks for diversity points, who cares if he's a grad

good to see what he actually looks like - the starbucks manager did nothing wrong

two dindus looking like that turn up, refuse to make a purchase and start demanding to use the bathroom - perfectly right to call the police

They did nothing wrong!!!!
Only reason manager called police is racism!
We need to rally around these proud strong handsome black kings.
#WeStaySit

Attached: 33595E3A-D871-49CD-B7E7-A22B15B7A5A8.jpg (853x1383, 260K)

This is the left eating itself which should be encouraged.

Attached: k-keep-me-posted-3401629.png (500x593, 169K)

>it doesn't matter that this black man is a successful college graduate because i say so

Finance? You have to go to college to learn how to get welfare?

Loitering is against the law. Why do finance subhumans break the law so much?

>successful
Loitering in a coffee shop is not success.

>college graduate
>dresses like a homeless person
Just another worthless nig

>two dindus looking like that turn up, refuse to make a purchase and start demanding to use the bathroom - perfectly right to call the police
That's what this shitstorm is all about? I didn't follow these threads at all but holy fuck.

Attached: 1489852526647s.jpg (200x192, 5K)

when a business calls and tells the police they want someone out the cops don't have a choice to do their job.

spread racial tensions via "viral news"
to shift the attention away from social-media-regulation and rally black votes for the 2018 congressional elections.

it's a psyop

No one cares if the Starbucks manager did nothing wrong, we want to see this communist corporation suffer. That's even more important than jailing niggers.

>college finance grad whose [black] fraternity brothers across the country are now rallying behind him
Black people have been trying to come together for 150 years. They consistently fuck it up.

Attached: jeremiahjohnson.png (1440x900, 1.18M)

Refused to leave => Manager calls cops => Cops tell them they're trespassing and need to leave => Dindu's refuse again (to the cops faces) => Dindu's get arrested for trespassing

Fuck Starbucks! I'm glad these niggers are costing that commie coffee house business.
The Left eats it's own.

I'd love to have a right-wing coffee house that has a cover charge to keep riff-raff like niggers, spics, and college kids out.
Also, one that is non-kosher to keep the jews and mudslimes out. I don't want niggers, spics, or fags touching my food, either, just white ladies.

And somehow Starbucks apologizes and will shut down all its stores to do employee training

What the actual fuck

Black fraternity’s aren’t real fraternity’s

>>it doesn't matter that this black man is a successful college graduate because i say so

The diploma in this case is irrelevant, because his actions nullify everything that it's supposed to signify.

Companies hire people based on their behavior as well as their knowledge, and a diploma certifies that the person excels in both. It shows that the candidate can operate in large, highly structured, hierarchical organizations and can comply with the rules. You can get an education for free at the public library, but that's not enough for an employer. He needs someone who can behave. Usually, people with enough discipline and perseverance to get into and through university know how to behave. That's what the diploma certifies to recruiters. The arrestee in this incident has just thrown it all away. Who wants to hire a man who's so strong headed that he's happy to receive a criminal record just because of pride in a coffee shop?

I would bet $100 they were there to rob the place. There are a few videos where blacks run into a starbucks and steal everyones phone/laptop etc.

he's right tho

Couldn't have happened to a better company

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-073504.jpg (997x688, 142K)

ah prince hall freemason niggers

Attached: boule.jpg (540x511, 106K)

lol so this fag is in Omega Psi Phi. Who else was part of that frat? Say Joy Lane

Attached: Omega-Psi-Phi-Responds-Steven-Stephens.jpg (500x279, 78K)

Hasta muerte coffee keeps the po po out.

>Who wants to hire a man who's so strong headed that he's happy to receive a criminal record just because of pride in a coffee shop?

Who? Any company that isn't ran by bigots and doesn't want to be labeled bigots.
You're right in what you're saying, but none of it is relevant because common sense and logic are things so alien to people these days that, if you use either, people think you're a genius or they think you're a bigot.

>Companies are successful
>Notice that niggers don't have any work ethic and women are completely useless in the workplace (unless they're a secretary or making tea)
>This is at odds with why you want to believe companies don't hire these people, you're reasoning is they don't hire them because these companies are ran by the patriarchy and the patriarchy like to hold back blacks and women
>Demand that companies stop hiring people based on race and gender, and instead you hire them based on ability
>But hiring them based on ability is making no difference because one has no work ethic and the other is useless
>Come up with a new plan - companies have to hire people based on their race (but only if they aren't white) and/or their gender (but only if they aren't male)
>You've successfully fought against racism and misogyny by promoting both in the opposite way to what people consider racist and misogynistic

Jews have more doublethink than goys and that's really saying something. I suppose the only difference between the two is that Jews are aware of it.

Attached: homeless welcome.jpg (962x692, 200K)

yes, it's pathetic isn't it? I hate this country.

>democracy
>true freedom
heh

Attached: bravo.gif (408x397, 59K)

Just wait for them to release the guys names, wherein we will find they have lengthy criminal records and were correctly profiled.

>would stay sit

Why do they use this nigger speak? Was it really so hard to write "Rosa Parks would have remained seated?" Do they not get that they sound retarded, and as though they have the grammar and writing skills of a five year old?!