Should Germany be more active militarily in American wars?

Or is the German involvement abroad (only in Afghanistan and in all kinds of French colonial wars) the right level of engagement?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 1.20.43 PM.png (1286x1168, 1.52M)

Tbh our wars aren't worth the lives of ONE POMERANIAN GRENADIER.

Nor one Texas one either.

Send the Mexicans and other undesirables to fight tho sure.

Yes. Even if the idea is politically unpopular, Germany needs to maintain a capable core of NCO's with real experience. Ivan is restless and only has a few years before he must draw down his manpower.

So French Foreign Legion?

Let's face it, we Germans are lousy soldiers. We lost against the Soviets, a bunch of Slavs and Asians. We are better engineers than fighters, we should stick to making tanks... not driving them.

>oy vey Germany you don’t wanna die for Israel that means your Nazis
I swear these kikes are trying to make us all hate them.

all the good prussians were exterminated, whats left of germany aren't fit for combat anyways

>that pic
Total delusion. Most countries don't want to get in that shit because there is more to lose than to gain.

Its against the law for Germany to ever have an Army again for a few good reasons,
mainly a lot of blood loss!

>Should Germany be more active militarily in American wars
Only if you want closer ties to America. I wouldn't, but I'm primarily hedged towards isolationism as a reactive measure in this climate.

>user completely ignoring K/D ratio
I say we were really great soldiers with extremely shitty strategies.
Could have ended everything at dunkirk, but Hitler stopped his own Generals for whatever reason. Invasion of the soviet union was also not the smartest thing to do.

why do u say that? Soviets generally had better tanks for most of the war.

No, the Germans are smart to not want to have their tax dollars stolen by the military-industrial complex and have their boys shipped off to die in false flagged wars caused by israel and waged for the profit of israel.
where they make a mistake is letting their tax dollars be stolen by foreign invaders because they also aren't even allowed to protect their own country from commie jew nation-wreckers like Merkel and her east germany stasi allies.
japan at least is protecting itself and seeking to re-arm itself to protect from the expanding Chinese dragon who is growing larger, feasting on Australia and Canada

>Could have ended everything at dunkirk, but Hitler stopped his own Generals for whatever reason.
Old myth really that we could have "ended" anything at Dunkirk. It was 250,000 soldiers that "escaped" to the UK. Even by ordering a full assault on Dunkirk and the beaches, quite a few could have escaped... and that would still not have changed anything about the 15,000,000 soldiers in the East that beat Germany.

Germany and America should be invaded and their governments deposed.

And who is voting Merkel in, the Martians? The truth is that those eastern Germans are probably the only Germans that are worth anything these days. The ones from the West are literally Commiefornia-tier trash.

This.

Attached: 1517174567044.png (246x371, 101K)

*stops an entire panzer army for half a week*

Attached: literally 2 KV-1s.gif (500x306, 107K)

completely false

And the only people capable of even attempting this are way worse than us.

I'm concerned that the Germans might not be able to face the responsibilities of having an actual military, and using force, and that's why the're pushing for an EU millitary, to skip their own responsibilities to themselves and to the people.

So I take it you have never heard of NATO then?

No one should be participating in any of America's wars for decades now.

Last time they had a big military exactly 0 Jews died.

Fuck no they shouldn't engage.

Germany doesn't have a military to deploy. That money is going to Muslim men so they can breed your daughters.