Asaleum Alekum and good evening sir. You may walk through this Muslim area, but I'm sorry to inform you...

Asaleum Alekum and good evening sir. You may walk through this Muslim area, but I'm sorry to inform you, your homosexual friend may not.

> wat do

Attached: pow.jpg (900x750, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PuzXdbirgf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Neviem, o čom hovoríte."

First of all my name is mohammad mock me all u want white boys, I come from turkey.

U want to k ow what i think of white people? There egocentric, selfish and greedy. You fucking crackers colonized africa and other countries, you spread ur shitty fucking white diaspora then u begin to mock us because we are not a pale face demon. You sick twisted fucks. You are the most self absorbed pieces of shit to deal with. You have foreigners come to your country and u moan and fucking moan forgetting u colonized the fucking world not to forget u pale faced demons are allowed to immigrate to any country u like without a hassle. Ur heartless, ur ugly as fuck and u all stink of fucking shit! Yes seriously. You sit there on ur computers u fat fucking demons but u wont say it to my face, because id stab u to death. U fatass self entitled whites are fucking pieces of shit. Rollon the take over europe u white fucks. I cant wait for non whites to turn the tables and show u what its like to be non white. Fuck you and fuck europe we are fucking going to kill u fat sacks of fucking shit mark my fucking words and kiss my turkish ass u fucking filthy dogs.

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (268x268, 27K)

Turn around and kill my gay friend, then while the muslim celebrates with me stab him in the back.

sorry OP, guess you're not allowed in this thread anymore

the muslim will kill you as well because you are not muslim. gg faggot.

Fuck off you filthy pak rat

Let's start a conversation with you brushing your teeth first... The ones you have left. Your butt hurt leads me to believe you might be one of those shitskins who got his teeth knocked on the bricks when I lived in the Netherlands. You ever met a Texas boy?

But I have no friends; certainly no homosexual ones.

Im just bringing this faggot as a target practice gift to Omar "the drag queen slayer" Mateen.

Lets play spot the triggered homosexual

Who gives a fuck you smelly turk scum.

Go back to t*rkey and get bombed by kurds ya fucking dumb animal.

>Pay non-moslem tribute
>find non-homo friends.
>Start a crusader underground network
>Gather arms
>Crusader guerrila warfare and terror for 50 years
>Aquire dirty nuke from shlomos
>Destroy Mecca
>Guerrila continues until Jesus returns, in a chariot of fire
>Holy Armageddon

Kill the mudslime after I kill my homosex friend.

Fuck you sand nigger.

>your homosexual friend
BY ALLAH, execute him immediately, that is what I pay my jizza for, isn't it.

I mdt a lot of inbred people yes.

Aren't the values of Islam to spread peace and equality?

You are being just as bad as supposed "white people" with your post. Secondly, the more threats you make, the more brutish and knuckleheaded you make yourself look, which will simply provide more evidence for the other side about how Muslims are rampaging terrorists.
Thirdly GTFO. If you feel like everyone is going to appreciate and pamper you on Jow Forums because leftists do everywhere else, GTFO.

Kill my friend for being homosexual. Then thank the Muslim for informing me.

thank them for cleaning up this homo town. i wouldnt even mind paying them an anti homo tax

>i turn to my friend
See told you being a faggot would get you killed someday.

Presne tak, U nás ani buzny a ani Mohamedáni neexistujú

Kek nice

How do I convert to Islam?

R A R E
A
R
E

>arent the values of islam peace and equality?
Why would you ever think that?

I'll ask him if he can help me stone him to death

based on your flag you're already 70% of the way there mate.

Čaute kamoši, ako sa máte

Attached: barb.jpg (480x360, 17K)

you're homo?
fuck off from me man

cut off your foreskin and say a weird arabic chant three times

Práca v Rakúsku ?

Cheers

Nie, univerzita. Tuna sú oveľa lepšie.

Mashallah! Allah Akbar brother.

walaikum salam rahman tu allah

fucking pork eating kaffirs

Pravda. Počuj, majú vo Viedni nejakú technickú ako STU, ale kde majú semináre po anglicky?

I am a real Chinese muslim and I do not wish bad things even to my enemies. I am living in self exile in Taiwan because Chinese regime is killing us for fasting and practicing our religion. ama

what homosex friend, I don't have those. I don't know who this person you speak of is. Muslims are flower of croat nation

But I don't have any balls

Because it is in their book, the Quran, which lays down a constitution (though many Muslim countries don't obey said constitution fully), and they keep stating it themselves.

kara boga.....

Attached: balkaaa.png (714x946, 693K)

Get mad at the retard for ruining the surprise I had in store for my “friend”

Attached: F83F99FD-178B-486E-880D-DF27ACCEAEFB.gif (265x200, 1.96M)

STUčky majú, ale musíš vedieť po nemecky a aj po anglicky . Sice to chvíľu trvá, kým sa nemčinu naučís, ale za tu kvalitu a ceny to stoji za to.

"it's ok this faggot is my infidel bitch to please my muslim cock when i'm not raping his female relatives"

Tell him Mohamed had sex with at least 1 camel.

Oh sod off, all the peaceful verses are abrogated by the later ones, verse 9:5, abrogated about 120 peaceful verses alone

I don't have any homosexual friends, and I'm not a faggot myself, so what seems to be the problem?

Any family in the camps?
And why do you reject Christ as Lord and Messiah?

Attached: FB_IMG_1524054344281.jpg (628x781, 52K)

>Christ is the Lord and Messiah

Attached: 1521144632094.jpg (645x729, 46K)

They're not my friends.

Mkay.

Despite your mocking, He never stopped loving you.

A ja idiot som na Francúzskom gymnáziu, Len kvôli tomu, že mi učiteľka na základke tak zprotivila nemčimu, že na just som išiel na to francúzske
(Prijali ma na obe gymnázia, GER aj FRA)
Najhoršia vec, čo som kedy spravil, a navyše ešte FRA je úplne idiocký jazyk

t.childless and girlfriendless

Attached: 1523963084144.gif (448x448, 3.48M)

eat my shit kaffir

does he love us too?

>Muslim area
>Homosexual friend
What the fuck am i doing in sweden and why?

Attached: 1519571179820.jpg (475x444, 21K)

ofc, you are just a bit wrong and heretical, like protestants

bait
sage

then why would he allow his degenerate piece of shit followers to harm us so?

Ask any Muslim scholar and they will tell you that when it comes to contradictory verses, all the later ones(when Mohamed had power and influence, I.E all those violent ones) abrogate all the earlier ones when Mohamed didn't really have that many followers nor power(the peaceful ones)

This, Christians are fucking scum, Christian in name only when they should be peaceful, instead they attack innocent Muslims and wonder why Islam retaliates. Also check.

HOLY SHIT THAT GET

but the nature of the quran being the perfect word of god prevents anything in it from being contradictory
those scholars are heretics and must die

do piče, ja viem po francúzsky a aj po nemecky. Francúzština je oveľa ťažšia ako nemčina a ešte ktomu je aj Francúzsko dakte v riti. To si sa poriadne ojebal chlapče.

Though I agree that the faggot shouldn't go anywhere, I do feel it is important to POINT something out to you.

Attached: Vlad Tepes.jpg (392x483, 82K)

catholic and orthodox countries help you, it's protestants that hurt you, they are crypto jews after all. We only hurt you when we were defending

Because he hates everyone that doesn't think for himself, regardless the religion. Thats why he kills plain orderfollowers.

To si hovorím už 4 a pol roka

Attached: 1523567880474.png (560x560, 141K)

hes not my friend brother, hes just some faggot trying to look at my ass. i will help you cut his head off ins'allah

>homosexual
>my friend

You are most deeply mistaken good sir.

Of course He does, but Muslims reject Him as do the Jews.
Christ is Lord, the Incarnate Word of God. God is One, so then God's Word cannot be divisible or in confusion with God the Father, nor can the Holy Spirit be seperate from His Word or Him, yet each person of the Trinity is distinct. God is one, yet beyond ever our comprehension.

You cannot seperate the Father from His Word or the Spirit. However, Islam does exactly this and thus mutilate the truth.. taking the Spirit from the Word and making the Father mute and seperate from His Word.

So I ask, why can a book exist in Heaven and on Earth at the same time, yet the Incarnate Word cannot? Islamic theology doesn't work.

Attached: FB_IMG_1523274702645.jpg (236x311, 16K)

mijn naam is cem ik kom uit turkije. hopelijk maak jij net als ik, vieze kanker tatas bang lol!
Al die blonde kuffars zijn bang voor mij. train je ook heel veel?

this

He uses your enemies to chastise you. This is obvious to anyone that has read the scriptures.

Attached: 1522655785541.jpg (629x1600, 408K)

kek

i'm not really well informed on christian denominations but yeah our Christians are all Catholics and orthodox and they seem to be decent people

Poland won’t take you fucks when you destroy those cucked European countries you love calling home. We’ll wait until you are all weak from fighting and poor from your economy being in shambles. We’ll strike every single country that turned its back on its white Christians. Poland will send a light through Europe, that will reach all the way to Turkey. The Muslims will finally be cleansed of this Earth. Dla Boga i Ojczyzny

Because you wont turn the other cheek, because you do not forgive your enemies ,strife will be endless and your wars never ending.

And jews of course.

and why would i wanna worship someone who uses others to hurt me?

>wont turn the other cheek
>used to murder people who wouldn't convert to Christianity

Reminder that you do that till this day
(9:29)

Attached: IMG_20171201_104306.jpg (500x427, 104K)

>ever having a faggot for a friend in the first place

only difference between orthodoxs and catholics is in authority of pope, greek or latin rite and orthodox priests have beards and can get married. Protestants are just messed up. Church allows us catholics to go to mass in orthodox churces if no catholic ones in area are available, their churces allow it too

Why would God allow any of His creation or children sin against Him by violence, fornication, etc? Sin is not from God, nor is evil, but it is being absent from God by our choice, our free will. Sadly, Satan and demons seek to keep us from the Lord through sin. Spiritual warfare is constantly happening.
God is love, and loves us unconditionally, thus He gave us free will.. And thus we chose this world over being in Communion with God.

I'll tell you this, read the Gospel of Saint John and God will guide you. All the Gospels equally so are great, but that's a good one I started with.

>but it was written way later!
The earliest written documentation of Mohammed and his life is 200 years after his lifetime in the Sahih am Bukhari which adm8ts to being heavily edited by its author to make Mohamed look less bad.. So tell me which is likely more close to truth and had corroboration?
God bless +

Attached: FB_IMG_1517527828352.jpg (700x788, 16K)

you think when you own a land next to a fertile river valley, surrounded by deserts and mountains full of starvation, turning the other cheek is a valid cultural creed?

W 3aleykum el salam w rahmat Allah w barakatuhum.

Oh he is not with me, please, take him away.

>The earliest written documentation of Mohammed and his life is 200 years after his lifetime in the Sahih am Bukhari which adm8ts to being heavily edited by its author to make Mohamed look less bad
one of the main reasons shia exist as a sect because they reject the sahih(s) as written to justify conquest and imperialism by the Omayyad and Abbasid dynasties

"Sorry OP, you gotta stay here"

can you caning my homosexual friend?

youtu.be/PuzXdbirgf8

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-195610_1.jpg (1078x839, 107K)

Interesting, didn't know that particular point. However, I still have to stay by what I've posted regarding Islam because Christ is Risen, al Massih kam!

I hope I've been able to provide you with some answers. I know if you truly seek God, you'll find Jesus Christ And truth +

Attached: FB_IMG_1514770860714.jpg (480x480, 39K)

y'all niggers dumb as fuck. holy shit

Attached: hitler fedora.jpg (700x609, 159K)

*Jizzya
and u're welcome my infidel friend :>)

Christianity is a Jewish religion lol

(Orthodox) Christianity is the natural fulfillment of Judaism.

Noice,
Do You take in ovely educatd Engineers who couldn't find jobs in their 3orld shitlholes ? How Aerospace Sector doing there ??? any vacant jobs ?

Nah you pay it so that you don't get to fight in a war.

Literal fucking mutt