imgur.com/a/ResVd
>DeZ-Bukamal Apr2
imgur.com/a/0USd0
>Yemen Apr2
i.imgur.com/zmBWKrC.jpg
>Afrin Apr1
imgur.com/a/JQxip

Devs April 17
>SANA reports over 1,000 JAI members preparing to evacuate Ad-Dumayr, some reports say some members are reconciling
>New footage released of fmr rebel commanders/fighters of Ahmad Abdo Martyrs Brigade preparing for anti-ISIS op with SAA in the east
>War monitoring sources; Last 6 weeks of fighting in Idlib/Aleppo between HTS and JTS results in roughly 400 fighters KIA
>S Idlib; RuAf airstrikes on HTS and JTS in Maar Zita, Maar Harmeh, and Tarrii, targeted storage sites, and camps/bases
>Ru mil releases report of US-led attack, 103 missiles engaged by 112 Syrian SAMs, RF claims 70% interception rate
>W Aleppo; HTS recaptures As-Sadiyah, Sahyan, Aajel,Jamiyat al-Fursan from JTS, al-Zenki faction has 4 vehicles destroyed bt HTS
>SE Hama; 4th and 11th SAA divisions cross jihadist lines near Jinn Mountains, seize 6 new localities
>World Health Organization refute they are working with Sy authorities to access Douma
>Robert Fisk in Douma, told by a Dr residents in "gas attack" footage were suffering from oxygen deprivation from hiding in dust-filled shelters

Prev

Attached: 1518533979756-pol.jpg (529x665, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/430633
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
cbsnews.com/news/syria-aleppo-independence-day-celebrations-after-us-missile-strikes/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/986576969637814273
foreignpolicy.com/2018/04/16/iranian-backed-militias-set-sights-on-u-s-forces
freebeacon.com/national-security/iranian-backed-sleeper-cell-militants-hibernating-u-s-positioned-attack
globalsecurity.org/security/library/news/2018/04/sec-180417-afps02.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasputitsa
youtu.be/GDvjQHG0Quo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys faggot

basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/430633

>ERBIL - A senior Islamic State (IS) leader was killed on Wednesday by the Iraqi security forces at the Iraqi-Syrian border areas, a military source said.
>According to AlSumaria, the IS leader is identified as Abu Huzaida al-Iraqi, responsible for carrying arms and explosives on his militant group, as cited by Iraqi News.

Pick up that can

Attached: picking up the trash.jpg (960x540, 34K)

This is what I meant

>Americans spent billions and still cant land a plane

Attached: 2wnxVee.jpg (775x720, 76K)

Death to Death.

, of course

Attached: 151528375301.jpg (1734x1163, 119K)

he is talking about platy
the dude that constatnly posts tanks

do arab men lift up their dresses to pee, or do they squat over like women?

death to kikes

>fat smelly brown cunt kek.
was he a Tamil by any chance

Attached: 1506183741542.png (727x720, 345K)

>Red Pill Vids

>TUCKER Fox News
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
>American senator tells the other side of the story:
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul:
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
>Virginia senator on Aleppo:
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>US Peace counsil's Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria:
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution:
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>SyrianGirlPartisan:
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Pipelines and Syria:
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
>Syria ambassador in USA:
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
>Women under Bashar:
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change:
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Assad visits monastery- Christmas:
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years:
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Exposes Lies on Syria:
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
===
>"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication:
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
===
>TRUTH on White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
>White helmets killing a child for UN:
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
>Staging CW attack:
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
===
>NGO’s and hybrid warfare:
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
>Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
==
>Reminder to watch.
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
>/sg/ visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg/ - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
>Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

we pee on our backs

>his men doesnt wear adult diapers
embarrassing honestly

kek

cbsnews.com/news/syria-aleppo-independence-day-celebrations-after-us-missile-strikes/

ALEPPO, Syria -- Despite the U.S., U.K. and France targeting Syria with more than 100 airstrikes in recent days, on Tuesday, Syrians celebrated their historic independence from France, reports CBS News correspondent Seth Doane. Opera and folk-dancing may not be how many would imagine an evening in Aleppo, but Syria's government wants to show strength in the wake of those strikes.

Attached: missile accomplished.png (207x208, 59K)

Any gainz?

some qts here

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/986576969637814273

Attached: 1512886365988.png (1436x1912, 3.63M)

>Iranian-Backed Militias Set Sights on U.S. Forces

>Airstrikes against Syria may galvanize support against the United States.

>This month, the Baqir Brigade, one of a number of Iranian-backed militias operating in Syria, announced on its Facebook page that it would begin attacks on U.S. military personnel.

>“We in the Baqir Brigade leadership announce the good news of the launch of military and jihadi operations against the U.S. occupier and all those affiliated with it in Syria,” the militia said in an April 6 statement

foreignpolicy.com/2018/04/16/iranian-backed-militias-set-sights-on-u-s-forces

>Iranian-backed militants are operating across the United States mostly unfettered, raising concerns in Congress and among regional experts that these "sleeper cell" agents are poised to launch a large-scale attack on the American homeland

freebeacon.com/national-security/iranian-backed-sleeper-cell-militants-hibernating-u-s-positioned-attack

>National Guard, Reserve Troops Participate in Disaster Response Exercises

>More than 400 South Carolina Army National Guard soldiers are participating in the U.S. Northern Command-hosted Guardian Response exercise here through April 30.

>Exercise participants react and respond to a variety of scenarios in a mock nuclear event, where terrorists detonated a 20-kiloton dirty bomb in a generic U.S. city.

globalsecurity.org/security/library/news/2018/04/sec-180417-afps02.htm

yeah I think so

Damascus pocket maybe
and some Rashtag
i cant spell it
its north of Homs if i memeber

I unzip my trousers, grab my wee wee and point it to the toilet, proceed to extract the unused water from my body

every time
if it wasnt for the UN and western cucks we could have removed those cunts from our land

Attached: oh i see.jpg (508x425, 37K)

>trousers

Attached: haram.png (540x366, 87K)

infidel, i pee in a baloon

based

not based kys

Increasing numbers of officials are also doubting the (((chemical attack))) and are being shut down live on air over it. Latest one was less than 30 mins ago on Sky News(again) for saying the only "facts" are insurgent controlled social media.
Media are outing people that criticise the response as "Assad Apologists" and "instigators muddying the waters"

I sometimes go into to garden and pee there just so that all the cats know who owns the place.

bit fucking late you irresponsible cucks

>picking a fight with local cats
based

i pee on the cats to show them that im boss

based and checked

I love to water my garden with my water excces.

I piss into a milk bottle if I need to piss in the early morning so I don't have to get outta bed, my bladder isn't as strong as it used to be....

>Rashtag

Attached: 1515747212302-pol.png (671x473, 52K)

>he doesnt pee on the cats
honestly whats wrong with whites and being spineless

i pee on my 3rd wife when i wake up to establish dominance

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-18-14-28-27-1.png (719x876, 130K)

that's because despite the squabbling in commons the lords have already approved war powers act and a media blackout GCHQ is probably in every station right now

A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do

sometimes i wonder if cats in different countries have different personalitis

Prostatitis?

Jews to america.

they run away as soon as I open the door

Attached: fuck yeah chad joy based.png (1424x1500, 679K)

they're all the same once you establish that you're the alpha

Should have been /sg/ golden shower edition, desu

Attached: New Zealand soldier resting and smoking a pipe in the deserts of North Africa.tumblr_p6qzmoMbPy1s7e5 (1280x1079, 152K)

i can barely spell most words bigger than a few syllables

Attached: 1496822838793.jpg (597x597, 54K)

Cats are always lazy fuck, that is universal.

Also fuck c*ts, Birbs are better!

i picked up a stray cat a couple of weeks ago, the first 2 weeks were very good it was a good pet, but one time i flipped it and rubbed its belly and it bit my hands and escaped, now it wont let me pet it and will only come for food, if it doesn't let me pet it tomorrow i will stop feeding it.

Nah, it's just me getting older I think

>Also fuck c*ts
it disgusts me i share a image board with people like this

Attached: 1496871201289.jpg (488x714, 53K)

Cats don't like to be rubbed on their stomach, that's why he bit you.

most strays let you pet them for food, they dont establish bonds, they honestly couldn't give a fuck even if they tried, you can only establish a bond if you adopt them once they're like 2 months old

cats are okay, i hate people who obsess over cats.

you can do it user

Attached: golden boy.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Birds > Dogs > shit > > > > > > > > >> C*ts

>if it doesn't let me feel it up i'm gonna starve it to death
sounds like a jordanian

did a cat piss on you ? we had a cat when i was little and it pissed on my brother one time

We had a cat with two differently colored eyes, she was the cutest thing ever! Only had her for 4 days before deciding that nobody is willing to care for an animal like a baby because we all have our own lives already

Attached: Kitty.jpg (960x945, 60K)

>i hate people who obsess over cats.
says the guy who makes cat/soc/ out of a bread every other week

we really fucking need some gains and news dont we

why is every arab nation infested with stray cats?

>Syrian Army’s southern Damascus offensive may not happen

BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:00 P.M.) – For weeks, there have been talks about a large Syrian military operation against the Islamic State (ISIS) inside the southern districts of Damascus.
However, despite sending thousands of soldiers to this front, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) may not actually launch their ground assault in southern Damascus after all.

The reason for this is due to the ongoing talks between the Syrian Arab Army the Islamic State’s leadership in the Yarmouk Camp and surrounding districts of southern Damascus.
ISIS has reportedly requested to be transported to the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor, but they are unwilling to surrender their heavy weapons.
While they would prefer to send ISIS to east Deir Ezzor, the Syrian military may face upsetting their Iraqi counterparts, as they are also conducting operations along the border with this province.
Another problem facing this potential deal is the U.S. Coalition, who will almost certainly oppose this transfer of ISIS terrorists to this part of the country.
The Syrian Army is attempting to avoid a military operation in southern Damascus because it could be incredibly costly due to the large number of buildings present in each district.
ISIS is also aware of how costly this operation could be for all parties involved, which will likely be enough to convince them to accept a deal.

retarded amerimutt... im not keeping it in my house, its in the garden it can leave anytime it wants.

Dogs are HARAM
cats less so

based

also based but less

Picked related liked to be brushed on his tummy, but that is different from being rubbed I guess

Attached: SirHarold1.jpg (980x1306, 481K)

President Macron says that the recent US-led air strikes on Syria were ‘for the honor of the international community’

But we just had the entirety of East Ghouta as gains.

owning multiple women?

its not obsession, i just like talking about cats.
i have no idea, but cats here face fates worse than death, seriously no one feeds them/takes them inside, and it doesn't rain that often, and garbage doesn't have many food.

Yes
But what about a second gains

The French naval scandal: a complete failure to launch the missiles of the French naval fleet during the bombing of Syria.
Why is the French army so worthless

Lol this confuses me as well, our neighbourhood is full of them for some reason

Good. If the pocket remains but under close watch, the Russians will have a reason to stay in Syria and help Bashar out

So we sold our cat after having her for 4 days lol

yeah they don't like that. It's really sensitive I guess. You would have to grow up with the pet too and establish a really strong bond

nobody wants them so they don't get spayed and as a result start to breed nonstop, I guess

>his neibourhood is filled with dirty sick pussies
maybe stop living in slutsville

Attached: 1403633670853.jpg (500x500, 60K)

yeah thats a hard call but every time they deal with isil it bites them in the ass
it also reinforces fsa sentiments against them
realistically if they could do american style thunder runs and pocket/starve them piecemeal

Hey Finn poster, if you're in this thread too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasputitsa
Do you have this in Finland? Or all the roads are kept in such good condition that it's not allowed to occur?

Sad
its so cute
tbqh would buy

city is full of food and people don't care about cats
some people will literally kill dogs, its fucked

#France wants to revoke #Assad's Legion of Honor award
Frogs now getting desperate to look like the good guys

(((The international commjewnity)))

Kek

wtf I thought you guys liked cats
are there no people like here, who leave food for them and whatnot?

>people will literally kill dogs
You spelled Chechen and niggers wrong my dude

>President Macron says that the recent US-led air strikes on Syria were ‘for the honor of israel’
Fixed

dont be jelly, just go back jerking off to your cartoons

Sure thing, mister president, bomb us too in that case!

nobody gives a fuck, everyone is too busy, and also cats require time and care, i do leave some food from time to time outside though, and i always leave water.

>trying to grope frightened kitties in the (kinder) garden
sick fuck. flasback time:
youtu.be/GDvjQHG0Quo

Rasputitsa doesn't really happen here because most roads are paved. Only some backwoods roads might become muddy and shitty.

In the #Duma (#Damasqus) they found something that looked like a chemical laboratory. Also reserves of Chinese ammonium nitrate found, from which explosives were manufactured.

Attached: DbD3PNoXkAEahZR.jpg (600x337, 38K)

>Do you have this in Finland? Or all the roads are kept in such good condition that it's not allowed to occur?
Yes, but it doesn't really get that bad except on some pisswater backroads with too little traffic to really dig in. Only time I've seen it bad was while I was in the army and we couldn't get our truck through a spot and another one got stuck completely. Usually it's just like pic related.

Attached: 1522910223335.jpg (1140x760, 163K)

Everyone has his own life. To be honest i have no idea why they survive and in good numbers

ahh you meant that guy robin seplut

they don't, they just reproduce too much.