All my life I have been "down with the cause" but I just found out that it is a commonly held belief that Italians are...

All my life I have been "down with the cause" but I just found out that it is a commonly held belief that Italians are not really "white", especially southern Italians and terroni. I am Italian, how the fuck am I not white?

Attached: italy-racist-sexist-babies.jpg (640x458, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html
standard.co.uk/news/uk/census-reveals-white-britons-as-minority-in-capital-for-first-time-8405998.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jew meme flag...
>Spreading Goy division shtick.
Yeah... They're white.
Now Go get your shekel.

Attached: JIDF and pol.jpg (1272x1023, 354K)

You're white dude.

It's a meme, like Irish aren't white but Argentina is.

You are better than wh*Te. You're Mediterranean master race. Take the medpill. Snowniggers fear us because we're the only race that can compete with them.

Attached: medpill.png (1076x488, 76K)

Irish are perhaps whitest. Translucent often. White had a real meaning initially. People from the atlantic islands viewed their continental cousins appearance as somewhat olive or swarthy.

If you are obsessed with your shoes you may have a little touch of nigger DNA...

Uh, you're damn well close enough and appreciating white people over niggers and browns is something even niggers and browns can do.
But in your case, I wouldn't worry about that.

THIS IS A DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD:
>U NUT WITE
>MEME FLAG
>DON'T ANSWER, DON'T BUMP.

To listen to them, some do not consider anybody white on this board. Its starts good fights I guess. Make of it what you will.

All Italians are white.

You good bro. Mediterranean. Romans were perhaps the greatest honorary whites of all time. Center of power permanently shifted to Britain and Germany after the industrial revolution. There was a kind of search for an answer to why southern europe remained underdeveloped in a relative sense. When Mussolini came to power, the phrase" made the trains run on time" was one of relief for northern visitors as much as anything. That is the practical problem of why things ran so poorly there may have been solved by a new governmental system. Like Latin America for US people now.

true

>Italy
>white
Lmao okay buddy, you only JUST make the cut, but y’all niggas keep letting niggers cross your border so in 20 years you literally won’t make the cut.

it's a shill attempt to promote infighting and division.

White means "of native european stock" . Italians are native europeans so they are white

italians race mix FAR less than northern europeans.

eyetalians are not white....most of spain isn't either (aside from basque country)

Yes, they are. They’re Meds.

Spaghetti niggers aren't white.

ok buddy

Attached: typical white italians.jpg (699x530, 80K)

Robert De Niro is an Amerimongrel just like you. He's only 25% Italian.

Attached: 1513488573636.png (500x583, 110K)

>implying you aren't an american eyetalian under your meme flag

Those are half black

I'm not and I couldn't care less about what Amerimutts consider "white" or not. Meds are better than whites anyway:

>posts mulattos

if you expect people to take you seriously, don't hide behind a meme flag, guessing you're either a 56% white american or a 0% white eyetalian under that meme flag

Yes, they literally are.

>I just found out that it is a commonly held belief that Italians are not really "white", especially southern Italians and terroni

That's not even true, no one says that

(european) mediterraneans are white you dumbass.

Fuck that shit
Anyone trying to say white people aren't white is a jew shill
Ignore them

you are white shut the fuck up or ill call u goy

I am anglo. I would happily marry an Italian woman and our children would be white.

Depending on whom you ask Slavs arent white, spanish arent white, southern italians or geeks arent white. White americans arent white. Im pretty sure its all just shill nonsense. Does it really matter?

If you are Northern Italian or live in the South but white you're fine. When I visited Taranto a few years back most people there I would consider white. I think it's because Sicilians looking like darker than Arabs which have caused the sentiment that Italians are not white.

There's quite a few scholary books about the subject.

I will use the flag of the MED political ideology for as long as I want. Deal with it, Amerimutt.

Only Nordcucks with pink skin are white.

Attached: 1483832537466.jpg (350x350, 102K)

0% white, 100% subhuman eyetalian confirmed.

>I am Italian
you are probably not, no actual Italian gives a shit about a meme identity like "white"

Attached: 1521751236306.png (438x425, 171K)

Attached: 1511892712330.jpg (1099x605, 79K)

LOL

How did wogs ever think they were white? Ever been to a wog wedding? They are so nationalistic and patriortic it's not funny. For their home countries.. Italy, Malta etc.

You euroniggers are alright though, Ferrari and Ducati are cool and I like pizza

Anybody who traces their ancestors back to Europe is white. Some white people have tanned skin. In ancient times white people were also North African and near Eastern. If we believe only pale, Northern Europeans are white, then the liberals are right - race is only a cosmetic issue and has nothing to do with culture or accomplishment.

Jew thread
Italians are white

hey faggot, your ethnicity says literally nothing about you. stop playing identity politics its for people that have NOTHING to offer the world.

go do something with your life. all the muh ethnostate cuckfags on here are on the fucked side of the white bell curve...dont follow their lead they are retards

express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html
standard.co.uk/news/uk/census-reveals-white-britons-as-minority-in-capital-for-first-time-8405998.html
On the bright side, soon you won't even be able to access Jow Forums from your little island.
t. cucked kingdom

>Muh hollywood stereotypical bastardized version of italians must be true
>You truly are the living example of how bad race mixing can get

Ahahaha americans truly believe all your 12.5% italians like Joe Pesci and Robert Pepperoni Spaghettoni are the norm here. My god you're stupid.

>Also posting nigger actors. Just why?

I'm literally 1st Gen German American, Ive never met another 1st Gen euro-mero tho :(

The way I see it, Italians are largely non-white Europeans who share the the same European ethos with white Europeans.

Basically whiteness on it's own doesn't matter. Quadroons can be "whiter" than most Italians.

Attached: 1517537613040.png (762x1202, 142K)

highest iq in europe, i dont care if we're white

Attached: iq_by_country.png?_g_build_=1523421439065.png (1357x800, 25K)

> I'm literally 1st Gen German American, Ive never met another 1st Gen euro-mero tho

How do you count? My parents are German but I was born in the USA so I consider myself second generation German-American.

>Robert Pepperoni Spaghettoni
okay, you made me lol
I've been up and down italy though, literally looked like I was in peru or some south american shithole, never seen so many darkies in my life. Joe Pesci and Robert Pepperoni actually looked whiter by comparison, which isn't saying much.
Major cities in France, it's a pretty clear dichotomy between white frenchmen and dark black nigger street vendors. In italy though, it's like dark black nigger street vendors, then south american indians.
>where are the white people in italy?

Funny because i am half asian/half italian

it's banter you autist

I have a feeling the only """Italians""" on this board shilling for Italians being white are confused new worlders whose ancestry is somewhat Italian but still can't really be called so since they don't even speak the tongue or maybe aren't even 100% ethnically Italian, ergo their confusion, since the closest thing to an identity they can have is "white". Reason why the post under meme flags as well.

Just leave us alone.

Attached: 1523133992459.jpg (518x566, 53K)

Itaglia is white.

Attached: 21568604_170791193491343_9154895633792892928_n.jpg (1080x847, 82K)

Up and down in Italy WHERE, we are not a fucking confederation, we have regions, tell me where you've been and i'll explain the problems you're addressing. btw italians are white in the north and olives in the south, the only thing changing our skins is the sun. I'm right in the middle of italy, on the coast, and im as meditarrean as someone can get, white during winter, tanned during summer, its completely normal here to get tanned naturally and not get fucking burned like lobsters like you northamericans. Apart from dirty fucking jungle niggers from sudan, niger or sandniggers from morocco and algeria IE DIRTY IMMIGRANTS, we have a beautiful country and culture to be part of.

You are not Italian and you are not white.
You are a memeflaggot.
You are a double nigger.

Also i love letting americans know that Guidos only exist in your heads and in your country, and all those mixed italians you have there have literally nothing to do with us, maybe they had italian ancestors who migrated to the usa postWWII. But i swear i'd be more than happy to show you how beautiful this place can be when you dont have to have contact with disgusting immigrants

>WHERE
milan, florence, venice, naples, rome, some other small towns in between, so not even "southern" italy.

And to be clear, when I say it looked like I was in some south american shithole, I wasn't saying that for shitposting/trolling, literally I was wondering why everything went from white to dark when I went from france to italy. was august at the time, but pretty consistent dark skin and dark hair to dark skin and brown hair at the lighest. Seeing italians in movies, figured it would be a bunch of vampire looking pale skin+black haired people, but nope, legitimately looked like a south american shithole.

dont make me cherrypick blue eyed blonde actors on google images and tell everyone italians are nordics

t.fairskinned italian prince

stop falling for retarded mutts insecure about their 12% native dna, you're white

Stop giving this Amerimutt troll attention, retard. He has obviously never left his shithole.

>italians are white in the north

No, they are Meds there as well. As of Italy is racially Med.

Attached: 1481656279433.png (1354x880, 80K)

*All

It's clear to me now that you can't recognize races. France is full of immigrants, italy is full of immigrants
I bet you couldn't tell one from another since Mutt is the One and Only race.

>You rolled a d20 on sight, you got 1

Your eyes are now completely obscured by your muttness and you can't even recognize fucking races.
Also
>Naples...
>Not even "southern" Italy

You may be able to hide behind a white meme flag on Jow Forums, but you can't hide behind a meme flag when you look in the mirror. pic related, it's you and your family
>milan, florence, venice, rome
>doesn't actually have an argument for those cities being white
this is why eyetalians are the asshole of Jow Forums

Attached: mexican-children-young-girls-girls-young-boys-boys-eye-contact-front-CERN1A[1].jpg (1300x970, 217K)

He's not a troll. You're being the retard here caro amico, he's only ineherently ignorant as he's an american mutt. I'm trying to teach him the difference between the races. Altotesini are white, Siciliani are olives. I was not saying they werent both Meds, Just talking about skin colour

I wasnt talking to you, you poor soul result to posting mexicans while the only ones M U T T enough to fuck mexicans and mix with them is you :'(

Attached: identitarians.jpg (1128x945, 149K)

Maybe there's more than one white population...

I prefer to share a phenotype with Middle Easterners than with mongoloids.

Attached: 1461272903746.jpg (4289x2834, 1.12M)

because those italians looks just like mexicans.kek.

Attached: 1522542522528.png (1024x731, 648K)

>I wasnt talking to you
pic is literally what all the "italians" looked like in those 4 major northern italian cities (milan, florence, venice, rome).
>italy is full of immigrants
from where? south america? most american cities with 60%+ hispanic populations don't even look as dark as those 4 italian cities.
Either way, you don't deny what I said, you just explained that italy is non-white because of "immigrants" okay lol, so is italy like 2% italian and 98% immigrant?

Attached: 1518112782048.png (485x443, 19K)

Calling white people not white is something pol shills do well. They don't want whites united they're terrified of a united white world.

Whoops sorry on that one, i actually misread your id, i was obviously talking to you my bad. Anyway i dont need explanation for these cities not being white because the problem is in your fucking amerimutt eyes, you cant recognize races and keep spouting retarded bullshit. Venice people look mexican? like what the fuck are you talking about, I study there and i believe you're just talking out of your ass like all 56% (((whites)))
Also we are mediterraneans, did you really believe romans were pale faced with black ravine hair? How retarded can you be mate, we live in the fucking 42° north parallel, in the center oh the fucking world, really how dense can you be.

>not white

Attached: EH Claudio Marchisio.jpg (509x764, 46K)

>tfw the retard is still getting baited by the Amerimutt

Attached: 1521385223393.jpg (1536x1152, 318K)

severely underrated
Mussolini looked pretty white, why don't modern day eyetalians look like him?
>Venice people look mexican?
> we live in the fucking 42° north parallel, in the center oh the fucking world, really how dense can you be.
So then you're conceding that italians are not "white" then? or are you trying to have your cake and eat it to by maintaining that italians are white, but dark skinned?

Attached: c47[1].png (680x541, 136K)

t.

Attached: 1024x1024.jpg (1024x921, 33K)

race and identity in particular aren't skin deep though
we don't want to be white because we don't want people thinking we share an identity with americhimps and that sort of gutter trash

italians truly look like mexicans, not memeing.

Attached: tfw mexican.png (702x395, 140K)

That’s wrong you retard. You’re clearly a like shill trying to create infighting.

All native Europeans and people of native european blood living in other parts of the world are white.

White simply means “of native european stock”. The north coast of the Mediterranean is part of Europe. This is very simple and your refusal to accept it simply shows how much of a shill you are.

You're an Arab rape baby, moron.

Average Mexicans

Attached: AP_7455888067031640x471.jpg (640x471, 94K)

"white" has absolutely no established meaning whatsoever, even the jewsa government disagrees with you

if you keep using "white" instead of "native European", you keep doing (((their))) job

I like Spain.

Attached: 8f4.jpg (1387x702, 93K)

Attached: the guns ese.png (197x250, 126K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0

Someone whose blood is 1/4 nigger is not whiter than any native european you retard.

“White” doesn’t mean skin tone you fucking dense piece of shit.
If it did than an albino Ghanaian would be more white than a tanned Scot living in Australia.

When referring to groups of people, white simply means people of native european stock.

Pale niggers, Indians, semites, Afghans, whatever are not white.
No one is white except those of native european stock and they are white purely because of their ancestry.
A white person who suddenly developed a skin condition where they spontaneously became mekanated would still be white because their ancestry would be exactly the same as before

Man i dont even care if some amerimutt thinks we are white or not. What ive been saying the whole time is that we dont give a fuck about skin colour. Our cultural identity is stronger than any other, and differently from amerimutts we dont need to consider ourselves 56% white to be proud of something. We started western civilisation, go suck a dick or something im tired of your baiting.

>race and identity in particular aren't skin deep though
It's actually funny, I went to europe with a class in high school. mfw 3 mexicans in the group actually were whiter than the native italians (or the 98% immigrant population that resides in italy apparently). Made me wonder if the italians thought those 3 mexicans were italian, or because they were whiter, automatically gave away that they weren't italian.
Nice people, the italians, just not white.

Attached: 0uyOA[1].jpg (600x1000, 92K)

Those in the pictures are true white american people, now i understand your point, have a good day my Albino nigger friend

Of all the meds Italians are probably the whitest.

Attached: Marco+Verratti+Italy+Training+Session+Press+cRrW_36W0hzx.jpg (1024x843, 143K)

What about really liking and having several pairs of high end work boots??

Olive nigger olive nigger! Haha stay brown and pathetic. Just a shadow of a once great people, reduced to guidos. Also, the things you shit skins made, we made better. Stay pathetic

if you have brown eyes or hair you are not white

It does have established meaning. Think about it when someone says “white people are evil” or “white people are racist” or “white people started slavery” everyone knows who they are talking about.
Everyone knows that they’re talking about Europeans and those of european stock living in other parts of the world.
No one thinks they're Talking about albino negroids, or albino Indians, or random Iraqi and afghan minorities, because they aren’t.
They’re talking about Europeans and people of european stock in other countries because that is what white means.

>Do you hate me user?
>What do you mean i'm not white?

Attached: 88891.jpg (312x273, 20K)

>mix with moors for hundreds of years
>((((white))))
god i love being canadian. couldnt imagine being a euromutt

Attached: canadanutshell.gif (900x710, 437K)

FAOE: Whenever you see a topic like this reply with a merchant.

Attached: merchant.jpg (474x456, 24K)