Americans live like this

>Americans live like this

Attached: 1497547918836.jpg (2048x1365, 926K)

Yes, and it's awesome.

>being a desert mutt

Looks awful

I could make sand patties and use it on big macs.

You realize that America has every biome except Tundra, right?

its called white flight

but mostly one big desert full of spics niggs and mutts

Attached: 1509080324844.jpg (1024x788, 475K)

Alaska.

terraforming is goat desu

God I can't wait to move to Nevada

What's the alternative?

We all live in shitty tenements like you?

looks like sand would be a problem
hope it isn't windy there

>Alaska
Russian "clay"

>comparing the rest of the US to california
there's a reason the idiots in california are pushing for independence from the us via "Calexit"

That's comfy

desert is fun as fuck to fuck around in in shitty cars

looks comfy
the real question is how many niggers and other nonwhites live there

more vegetation in that photo than all of your cobbled over shit hole

Looks like my happy family having a great time in the picnic.

They built a civilization in the desert with all amenities of any other civilization.

That's actually really cool that they made their own little oasis in the desert.

>be americans
>live in america, 3rd world shithole
>power outage is somehow still a thing
>drought is a thing
>full of desert
>drive shitboxes that consume as much gas as 3 european masterpieces put together
JUST

And one day it will be lush, orderly, and fully developed. Then fags from shithole countries will try to tell us we should feel guilty for creating such wealth.

I have never seen one of these ugly Orwellian fucking neighborhoods before. Who the hell would ever think of living in one?
>all houses look identical
>in the middle of a FUCKING DESERT
>expensive as fuck
>looks boring as shit to live in
This reeks of Jewry

>This reeks of Jewry
the entirety of the USA?

Californians* live like this becasue they make ludicrous amounts of money but still choose to live in a state with the highest cost of living and lowest quality of life becasue the state is a meme.

It's as American as apple pie. This Dutchanon () is right.

>The American dream
Why are the houses all so close together, looks claustrophobic. All that land and the choose to live right ontop of each other.

Attached: 1523720753596.jpg (828x1034, 93K)

Can't wait until the multicultural infrastructure goes to shit and all these neighbourhoods stop getting water

It will be better if someone lives in an apartment. That is more than an American Dream.

It’s also fun to shoot at shit.

>It’s also fun to shoot at shit.
isn't that what american schools are for?

Great place for a Harem

The upkeep on these must be astronomical. No wonder comifornians need hordes of illegal immigrants as slave labor.

yes, but do you have tigers?

Attached: 1521135427090.jpg (1280x904, 627K)

>they died to make the desert bloom

Attached: iu.jpg (1024x741, 359K)

Never heard of a Tesla I see? Also French cars are fucking gay, they tried selling them here but no one wants that gay faggot shit. Also, ford and Chevy have plenty of fuel efficient cars if you want that sort of Thing.

Looks /comfy/.

>power outage is somehow still a thing
Only if something gets destroyed from an accident.
>drought is a thing
I've never went thirsty, and never went out of water unless something was destroyed on accident.
>full of desert
It's actually more fun than it sounds.
>drive shitboxes that consume as much gas as 3 european masterpieces put together
European memboxes don't last in the desert though.

Yeah, because it's better to live in a tiny country where every single m2 costs a fortune and people are living like chickens in tiny appartments in commie blocks in ultra polluted cities full of shitskins?

Such a great life you guys must be living

>French
Amerimutt "education"
>Tesla
>Elon Musk
South African conman

Attached: 1513034401615.png (776x1200, 168K)

>mostly one big desert

What is the northwest, southeast, northeast, and middle america?

Couldnt imagine living in a country so small that they only have one biome, how fucking pathetic!

>tfw i can stay in the states and vacation to every biome on earth.
>tfw europoor knows my language but i dont know theirs, and they are forced to communicate via a means that convienient for me and me only.

Feels good man

Attached: MV5BNmU3MDg5YWItMGMwYi00NGVmLWJhNGQtZmJhNDczMTZkYmM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 15K)

My high schools marksmanship program was only offered on the days I had tennis practice, so I had to shoot on my own, sadly

lmaoing @ur life dude

I agree. These are just your average Euroenvy.

Because America is one big desert.
This is like saying all Asians live like Mongolians

That place looks awesome.

Nice houses, pools, probably totally nigger free.

Utopia

Who cares what faggy European country you’re from, can you identify all 50 state flags? They are equally unimportant. And yes, Tesla is a Californian company, dumb ass

Fuckin KEK

Attached: 1523914611837.jpg (720x438, 30K)

>not living in the mountains with your raifus
are you people even American?

>You use too much gas
>Cars that don't use gas are a con.
cognitive dissonance.

And then they cry because they need water

Nice nigger free oasis

This frog just cracked a five week old baguette straight over those heads

We live like kings? Yes.
While you get raped by niggers in your tiny little shitty apartment.

Attached: 1516748827452.png (1024x768, 122K)

Aren't you guys in the same countr- oh, you just ripped off each other's flag.
But why?

Attached: cultofbog.jpg (1200x630, 82K)

so much this
at least those "mutts" can fire up a barbecue in their yard and make some burgers
try to do that in your commie block apartment complex

Rent free

It's more efficient to build the plumbing pipes that way.

I'm guessing most of those lawns/trees need sprinklers to maintain, or at least somebody with a water hose watering it often.

it's sort of cool, but just thinking about all the water that goes to waste for this annoys me

>Yes, and it's awesome.
Only SW Ameribros know the fun of catching horny toads as a child, and boone digging as a teen.

Their jealousy knows no limits. Can you imagine the cramped apartments from which these non Americans are posting from?

If that pic came true, it would be an improvement over what we're heading towards.

Attached: 1517880980788.jpg (726x459, 101K)

It's weird how Americans won't stop talking about liberty and freedom but then choose to live like cramped vermin given the choice when they literally have an overabundance of land at their disposal. Oh dear.

Attached: 1506544966559.gif (404x402, 871K)

just why?

you still have infrastructure to maintain

>given a barren desert wasteland
>turn it into a beautiful civilization
Why are white people so perfect?

Hey we paid for it, no backsies

>USA
>civilization

Attached: 1516436316549.jpg (689x818, 44K)

no Tundra Fizz wtf

>I'm guessing most of those lawns/trees need sprinklers to maintain
They would, but I've heard of Nevada that they don't allow watering lawn and plants with tap water anymore. |Colorado is almost dry already as it is.) So you either have to plant desert plants on your lawn, or show the inspector that you have a cistern for rain water that is used to water the plants.

That actually looks pretty comfy desu.

>I'm guessing most of those lawns/trees need sprinklers to maintain
Fucking lol at the madness of maintaining a grass cuck patch outside your house.. Sprinklers and mowing every week or every other week, the American brainlet dream.

It's part of the nigger tax.

That mansion at the bottom looks amazing. Like an oasis in the middle of a desert. I wonder why the rest are so close to each other, though. Is this a real picture?

Holy fuck you dont know how france and dutch flag looks like what a complete clown you are! Hey at least you know isreal flag good goy mutt

>Get your MacMansion here!

Attached: such is life in murica.jpg (1600x1200, 767K)

what is wrong with these people? what made them this way?

There are more tigers in captivity in Texas than there are in the wild.

>Descended from frontiersmen and adventurers
>Lives in a cucked square patch of land ontop of each other
>Doesn't choose to live off grid or semi off grid even though their country was founded on liberty and freedom
Freedom to be a cuck.

Attached: 1518424292744.png (486x443, 29K)

taming the desert is pretty based imo

Why do leftist '''''''''''''memes''''''''''''''' suck this bad?

>t. Someone who has never lived around niggers

Niggers bring down your property value faster than you can flush a turd down a toilet.

Anyone who has had to live around blacks can attest to how unerving day to day life is.

>be me
>10
>live in naval housing
>live around a lot of blacks
>get treated better because im pr
>one day hanging out with my white friends
>black girl we dont like comes up to us.
>says she has a surprise in her backpack
>whatisit.jpg
>pulls out saw off double barrel shotgun
>we all freeze in place, petrified in terror
>friend starts crying
>"lol im kiddin, its not loaded"
>she strolls away
>tell parents and they call police
>catch shade from tbat girls dad the rest of the time i lived their for "snitchin"

I have plenty more stories just like this, day to day life around nigs is awefull

>They would, but I've heard of Nevada that they don't allow watering lawn and plants with tap water anymore.
Nah. You can still water you're lawn, but there's suggested days to do it. It's not illegal, or enforced at all, but most people just try to follow the guidelines anyways.

where is this?

>European scared of desert-dwelling despite the neighborhood:
-Clearly being upper-middle class
-Connected to city and services like any other neighborhood

>Benefits
-Breath taking western scenery
-Living in the most American part of America (coming form a mid-westard)
-Architecture usually much prettier in the West than anywhere else in the US.
-Abundance of uninhabited land = relaxing hikes
-I could go on

My dude, if you ever come to live in the USA, desert-dwelling is the way to go if you don't mind the heat. The West is literally the best part of America.

Looks kinda goofy, but I'm sure it's comfy enough. No niggers I bet.

>Make an oasis in a wasteland
>somehow this is bad
I don't understand you, Toothpaste.

>mansion
Umm... user that's just a regular old custom house. It cost more than the cookie cutter tract housing, but it isn't exactly an American mansion.

ignorant mutt

Infrastructure is hard to spread out over distance. Water, Electricity, Roads, flood planes, sewage. Its easier to coop in a neighborhood than to do all that yourself on 20x acres only to wake up one morning at the bottom of a sinkhole because the earth decided to open up where you are today.

Where does the water come from. It's quite clever if anything. They obviously get by even in the deserts.
Is that California?

Attached: IMG_3798.jpg (1024x955, 199K)

Niggers - none
Other - pretty good amount unfortunately

Vegas is pretty nice once you pay-gate all the niggers and spics desu. But, well, I love mountains and warm weather.

The portion of America that will be dead in two weeks if the power goes out.

>I have plenty more stories just like this, day to day life around nigs is awefull
Tell some more.

Looks like a mansion to me. I live in a 30 m2 student apartment.

that's exactly why it exists. It probably is somewhere in Nevada filled with Californians fleeing their spic infested hellhole. They'll probably end up having a bunch of Spics come in eventually and have to build yet another set of houses, etc. until the day of the rope.