640 POUNDS OF EXPLOSIVRS STOLEN

640 POUNDS OF EXOSIVES STOLEN IN LANCASTER COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA DAYS BEFIRE OKC BOMBING ANNIVERSARY.

They're planning something big, Jow Forums

wgal.com/article/640-pounds-of-major-explosives-stolen-in-lancaster-county-officials-say/19844456

>The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said Gregory General Contracting Company reported that approximately 640 pounds of dynamite and 400 blasting caps were taken.

>The explosives were stored in a locked truck trailer left at the site on River Road in Marietta on Friday, according to the ATF. The work site security company discovered the theft Monday after noticing the trailer door was open and the locks were missing.

Attached: doom_paul_1.png (720x720, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desantis.house.gov/_cache/files/8/0/8002ca75-52fc-4995-b87e-43584da268db/472EBC7D8F55C0F9E830D37CF96376A2.final-criminal-referral.pdf
wpxi.com/news/top-stories/pittsburgh-police-preparing-for-protest-if-president-fires-robert-mueller/734136616
wgal.com/article/640-pounds-of-major-explosives-stolen-in-lancaster-county-officials-say/19844456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ahahah that's an inside job
no fucking way in hell they'd have only one lock between the world and explosives, that's insurance insanity!
Dynamite is fast exploding but doesn't burn shit so I wonder what small structure they're going to blow up with it, a bridge perhaps?

fook thats pretty close to me lol

Attached: 654732622921835.jpg (776x559, 41K)

Where you be senpai? Ephrata here

how big of an explosion would that be in burger units

>DAYS BEFIRE OKC BOMBING ANNIVERSARY.

Also Columbine, Boston Marathon bombing, Waco massacre. April 19-20 is very significant occult time frame for human sacrifice.

Enough to completely obliterate a walmart

do you mean completely obliterate it as in destroyed but still standing or wiped off the map

Pretty much obliterate but a Walmart can be obliterated by an 85 mph wind. Someone that knew what they were doing could use 600 lbs. to take down a 3 span bridge on capped piles probably. It would require drilling and timed detonation though.

Attached: youonlyhadtolisten.jpg (251x170, 9K)

Peach Bottom Nuclear Plant just down the river from here. Hopefully they are on high alert

where the fuck is this guy?

Attached: macgyver.jpg (571x571, 147K)

this is project blue beans. screenshit this

Attached: project blue beans.jpg (624x1024, 113K)

I meant close as in generally close. I live in northeast pa.

Attached: 1497664577502.jpg (1200x927, 101K)

no shit, another ephrata poltard. how you liking the brown people and heroin overtaking our town?

Okay but like a normal walmart or one of the big ones

You just KNOW the deep state is gonna false flag a federal building and blame it on Trump supporters to start CW2

>Gregory General Contracting Company reported that approximately 640 pounds of dynamite and 400 blasting caps were taken.

Attached: 1523403233904.jpg (250x250, 7K)

either that or blame Russia/Iran.

Hitler bday brah

>white nationalists from elohim city which had a mennonite founder go into hiding in amish community after OKC
>Pipeline going through Amish country
>anti-industrialist followers of Uncle Ted
>Nuclear Power plants right nearby on same river

My false flag senses are tingling.

Attached: russia-2.jpg (3779x2193, 879K)

Also, too lazy but I'm sure one of you guys would love to do a 4/20/18 arrows swapping numbers, and calculation to make 1488

Operation Northwoods

is anyone trying to get the word out??

That is a terrible fucking scenario. Keep your powder dry and head on a swivel.

5360 ft. Fragmentation range
2828 ft. Bare explosive

BOOM

5280 ft in a mile, that's a BIG FUCKING EXPLOSION

18-20 April is a well known "holiday" for satanists, potential happening guys. Stay woke

Attached: 911 pepe.gif (375x221, 3.96M)

That doesn't even factor in any ball-bearings or nails etc.

There was a thread yesterday with information related to this "holiday"
>Child sacrifice
>Using fire
>For Saturn

AND START THE NUCLEAR WAR

Happening

desantis.house.gov/_cache/files/8/0/8002ca75-52fc-4995-b87e-43584da268db/472EBC7D8F55C0F9E830D37CF96376A2.final-criminal-referral.pdf

Attached: 0356CD3D-7F52-4A0B-9AEE-D4A59E483823.jpg (750x873, 149K)

They could attempt a false flag "terrorist" attack in the US and frame it on Russia/iran

>all those explosives behind one lock in a truck trailer
>people who stole it had to know what was in there
>they also knew nobody would be around over the weekend
So, what's going to get blown up?

Shouldn't the board be a little bit more concerned with this instead of fucking Starbucks

>OKC BOMBING ANNIVERSARY
What, some faggot couldn't make his own with fertilizer and fuel oil? Fucking pussy millenials.

Attached: MillennialsGeneration-Wuss.jpg (585x270, 188K)

Highspire here. To live here is to suffer.

this place has been co opted/

york checking in

Reddit fags think star bucks is more important.
But ya who is ready for an invasion into syria because of "Syrian attacks" in Pennsylvania

It's not a happening until someone dies.

>be American
>get exploded a mile away

Hey so while reading this I recalled some info that might be relevant.

TMI has only 1 working reactor, so it doesn't create as much electricity to output. This has lead to them having to charge more per KW, but in PA you get to choose your distributor. So as a result, they've been losing business and profit for a long time now. There's also been talk of closing the plant down as a result of this.

And now we reach the creepy part. Why close down a plant when you can blow it up for insurance? Does anybody know if TMI has any sort of insurance policies on it? Recent changes or increases? Things like that.

Blood will spill on Thursday or Friday...

Attached: 1523676404083 - Copy.png (1352x1772, 266K)

Better check the Q posts to see if he predicted this
Q claimed that the deep state is trying to pin their false flags on him
False flags = fed ex bomber and SW Airliner yesterday

Obviously Antifa

Same

Attached: 9E7A5904-CA32-48BB-8A6A-6DABF1FC4B55.jpg (4032x3024, 2.68M)

SoYo checking in.

this

Palmyra here

What's the point in blowing up a plant that no one is using

can you read, retard?

for insurance

Dauphin Co. here.
It's the Amish again, isn't it?

>can you read, retard?
no

Bingo, 9/11 style instant riches.

A real human bean

There it is. Thanks, user.
>Why close down a plant when you can blow it up for insurance?
Sounds SUSPICIOUSLY like 9/11

>SoYo
You really need to make bank on that.

Attached: soy-1517347503415.jpg (800x800, 333K)

harrisburg here, -help

hey we aren't far apart at all!

There's quite a few people of pol in Ephrata, quite a few..

Are you Amish, cloister?

>Stolen from pipeline worksite
Good to be alert for false flags but this is probably just some hippies trying to slow down construction of the pipeline.

This is probably just you being retarded

Wondering if that's enough explosives placed in the right location to take down One and Two Liberty Place in Downtown Philadelphia? One/Two Liberty are the tallest buildings in Philadelphia. They have been spoken of by ISIS/ISIL and 'Philadelphia's answer to WTC 9/11" - Kinda makes you think. Esp with 4/20 coming up.

Attached: boomboom2Lib.jpg (533x800, 110K)

Quick, better ban all fully semi automatic assault rifles with 80 round clips that go bbrrraaaaap when you pull the trigger once, before something terrible happens with those explosives.

I'm in Highspire. We're practically neighbors.

Great news I want to see some explosions

Attached: 1522236065408.png (263x174, 27K)

bump

link to thread? what was thread called?

Congrats on the front row seats.

Pounds? How much kilogram is that?

1kg is ~2.2lbs. So ~290kg.

Interesting since Pennsylvania has the largest Syrian population in America and they're mostly pro-assad

290 kg, Dynamite. Someone had a great fishing.

Attached: osama.jpg (758x566, 108K)

What?

Excuse me fucking what

but they are also mostly Christian Syrians

So many poltards so close...live about 40 min outside harrisburg but commute down 322 everyday (not Amish)

rive right down Cameron St. and down 230 on my commute. Sorry for your misery brother.

Looks like shit is about to go haywire in PA.
Starbucks
This shit
and now Pittsburgh police say they are preparing for riots when Trump fires Mueller

wpxi.com/news/top-stories/pittsburgh-police-preparing-for-protest-if-president-fires-robert-mueller/734136616

This has happened in the past and nothing came of it.
Wasn't it radiated material from Mexico last time? I'm sure there was another incident with hundreds of pounds of explosives stolen as well, nothing.

BREEEEEEEHS

Attached: image_3(1).gif (367x265, 558K)

Obviously this thread is being monitored by JIDF FBI and other glow niggers to see if Jow Forums can be tied into whatever false flag they are planning.

O shit

Daily reminder to CIANiggers that Jow Forums is a board of peace and the worst its ever done is get a syrian terrorist camp bombed by a russian general with a go switch. While Jow Forums will enjoy the happenings to come no matter what said happenings are, it is not your personal intelligence agency to discover for you that in fact the Jews stole these explosives.

Attached: 1523943005381.jpg (1000x750, 136K)

Truck of eternal peace incoming.

Attached: Skjermbilde_2018-03-28_20-28-32.png (1672x817, 1.55M)

this.

I am living within the current HAPPENING state

Nice, user

Same.

I literally live there

We've also got that guy who stirred up all the Turkey shit last year.

Lancaster checking in

Cumberland valley on standby

>UPDATE: The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives says more explosives were stolen than first thought. An inventory revealed an additional missing case, bringing the total amount stolen to 704 pounds. The previous estimate was 640 pounds.

704 POUNDS BOYS IS THE REAL NUMBER

>OKC BOMBING ANNIVERSARY.
and Waco,

>see if Jow Forums can be tied into whatever false flag they are planning.
haha, besides our "miraculous" ability to predict these things?