This is the effect that MEN are having on young girls

twitter.com/AlissaNutting/status/986011656626098177

Hang your heads in shame, men. Your world which is built on misogyny is making little girls cry. We need more female doctors because they're female!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 17.46.57.png (629x402, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll bet anything this roastie doesnt even have a child

Women are single handedly making tensions between sexes way worse than anything Obama ever did to the races. I'm kinda proud

>nutting

Sexist child. Also she's just trying to.get out of going to the dentist and is manipulating her parents

Attached: 1522285723173.png (1280x1122, 189K)

> Nutting

Attached: 1520509249358.jpg (519x537, 135K)

>child has a tantrum over dumb shit
>feminists feel inspired to follow her example

Attached: IMG_0525.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

Attached: Op66Ec9Y_3107151455021.jpg (414x272, 75K)

business as usual

Attached: 1517055755713.jpg (355x440, 130K)

This newest video about the strike in Syria and what it means for the SPIRITUAL WAR we are all a part of. ...
>the divide between good and evil is widening
The "middle class" of good vs evil is disappearing and people are choosing either GOOD OR EVIL
>and not between
The leaks are coming, WE all know THEIR evil deeds and acts they commit!!!!!!!!
>release the Tape!!!

>soon the globalists agenda will be out in the open for even the common normie to see
>clean your room!!!
Clean your minds and join The King who is returning!!!!!

King Terry says Death to VILE PEOPLE!!!!!
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM

>lots of motivation and self improvement in this
Syria video, not a typical fear monger vid
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE

Attached: 150JewsAndShabbosGoysRunTheWorld.jpg (800x1132, 301K)

>Apologize because fewer women choose to become dentists than men
Ohohohoho

Why doesn't she have a female dentist if she had an issue? Like they're not even uncommon, my dentist is a woman.

Attached: 1523414576066.jpg (832x809, 241K)

Ya I'm sure that's what happened

should tell the kid gender is a social construct and they're being bigoted

Its actually the reaction that media brainwash is provoking in children. Nothing is stopping the mother to take her kid to a female dentist. The doctor wasnt stating a RULE but a FACT that there work no women there. But for some reason the mother is giving the doctor the responsibility for why she came to him. At this point i could say she is abusing her child because she took her to a male dentist although she crealy didnt want that and now the child is traumatized by her mother acting irresponsible.

Yeah... its not brainwashing and the liberal media warping little girls brains... yep not that.... LOL

And everyone on the office stopped what they were doing and started clapping

Female dentists are garbage in general, female anything is garbage I swear men make better cooks and at cleaning. Why do they even exist?

This is true. What about the dentist’s feelings?

To handicap men, make it fair for all the other species on Earth.

To be honest i would prefer a female doctor or dentist for a child than a man, but yeah, female dentist are not that good than their male counteraparts.

Excuse me, but do you know where the Embassy to Shit That Never Happened Land in my country is?
I feel like eloping there with Shoe0nHead

Have you tried r/The_Donald?

The average response 10 years ago:
>hehe, kids are so funny, aren't they? :D
The average response today:
>WTF I'M LITERALLY IN TEARS RIGHT NOW! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!! HOW CAN THAT SEXIST CIS MALE SHITLORD DENTIST HAVE NO FEMALE CO-WORKERS AND SAY THAT TO THE POOR LITTLE GIRL'S FACE? THIS IS WHY WE NEED FEMINISM!

My daughter looked at me with tear filled eyes and was LITERALLY shaking as she asked, “Why do pedantic, simplistic, so called adults use their children to create a false narrative? Is it because they are a buch of fucking faggots?”

>oh no whatever will we do without degenerate women

Attached: 28977.png (436x1616, 98K)

Why are there never any politically incorrect threads on Jow Forums anymore?

Yeah I'd much rather have a female dentist with so little wrist strength she needs to stand on my chest and use a crowbar to yank a tooth.
Also OP's pic
>things that never happened for 1000$ Alex

Just a reminder that women are children.

This is pathetic

I prefer my dental hygenists to be women just like I do my barbers. I’ll always take a set of tits resting on my shoulders or face.

>almost 328k likes
this is edited, right?

Attached: 1474017737289.png (246x200, 12K)

Had a female dentist at one point and she fucked up a childhood friend's wisdom tooth removal when he was 19 and did serious damage to a nerve. We dropped her the next day and went to my now life long dentist. 3 years later hes gone from a 6'2 205 lbs big guy to 140lbs skeleton. Cant eat, doesnt sleep, is forced to take painkillers almost daily. Cant even sue because of some bullshit im not to sure of

I hope he hurt her plenty after that

>my daughter started crying at the dentist bbc the dentist "is a nigger" and the dentist said "hol up, none ova cracka 'ere but mi" & my daughter looked at me & said "why did we come here?".

Again, why are there fewer femal dentists?

>girl at tooth-school
>"yuck, I ain't touching no slimy tooth with a slimy roof"
> "even worse, dat tooth ain't brown or black!"
>"oh fuck all the teeth are white!"
>"Wheeew, glad all the men have to do that gross stuff so I can put make-up on my fa-gina"
> 10 years later no-one can do anything about cavities because all the male dentists killed themselves because it's a depressing job and no female would ever help out, not even once

Attached: 1512454784263.jpg (266x286, 20K)

No, it's real.
Of course, she only has 9k followers and under 50 likes on just about every one of her other posts, so she probably used bots.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1523035244346.jpg (480x270, 16K)

this was taught to the child by public education

twitter posts can spread like wildfire since most people can see posts liked by people they're following as well as the people following them.

kudos for that article, friend

Underrated

Not all of them. Some proud dentists hold and will make teeth white again !

Attached: nazidentists.jpg (900x900, 81K)

Then why are there so many female dental hygenists?

why the fuck do you guys seriously respond to an obvious bait thread?

>wants competent dentist
>surprised when it's only men working there

Good, let the women and nogs go to the diversity quota doctors.
Leave all the white male doctors for those of us who actually are net contributors to society.
Keeping us healthy should be the main priority anyways, we fuckin pay for everything!

>t. D studnet
Class is 58% female.

The women don't work as hard but collaborate better. They also have inherently better ability to discriminate colors.

Men work harder and better 3D visualization.

The absolute best in our class are male, but the average female is probably slightly better (similar to IQ distribution).

Attached: 1523717465882.jpg (800x1202, 154K)

“You’re here because this is the dentist the Obamacare insurance says we have to use. If you want a woman dentist, it’s extra cause she’s not in our network.”
Using your child to virtue-signal should be a lethal offense.

what if the dentist suddenly identifies as female. It's not like he cant do that in this fucked up world

>I taught my daughter to be a sexist piece of shit and I wanted the whole world to know

Liberalism is a mental illness.

nuttig
whorish in german

>slightly better (similar to IQ distribution)
Any stats for that?

>have male dentist for years, does an excellent job and I never feel a thing
>his daughter gets out of school and works under him
>he has his daughter work on my teeth literally once
>it hurts the whole time even after I complain, she basically shit-talks me the whole time, and now my teeth still hurt regularly where she worked on them (they didn't even hurt before she worked on them, it was literally just a -potential- cavity, not a full-blown one)
>her dad is going to retire soon
>mfw no dentist

Attached: 256a91d2a08b4b4374715300dfc5daa01e9360a400f11eab8b3c94e2e5ec5c14.png (526x436, 133K)

speaking from experience, female dentists are fucking terrible, no hand eye coordination, no concern for quality of work, they do a shit job & destroy your teeth

>Female dentists are garbage
just what I said

Teaching her daughter to hate and fear men will have serious consequences later on in life when she needs help from a man but will be to fearful to approach and ask for help. We men are here to help you and protect you. If you hate and fear us then you're on your own.

Wow, totally not a result of feminist brainwashing in the media and in schools.

Bitches ain’t dentists, they’re only hygienists.

Attached: 5E16A55E-B2AD-4FB1-8B52-6E9C6577F37D.jpg (759x847, 71K)

Not the case here.

Thank you for saying what my brain could not.

Where you from? Cause in Brighton/Worthing/Horsham area, this is 100% the case.. all my dentists have been male pajeets for 35 years

Attached: anti_dentite.jpg (960x724, 319K)

Most of twitter is just bots anyway, and rabid black people.

I specifically chose my dentist because all five of the dentists working there were all white men.

My grandma started crying at the doctors office bc the doctor is a "sand nigger" and the doctor said, "sorry, we are all fresh off the boat from shithole 'medical schools' and barely speak your language" and grandma said "why did we come here I ain't want no goddamn camel jockey doctor"

Attached: hot pie.jpg (201x251, 14K)

>327k likes

Attached: 1518379487429.png (1296x1458, 212K)

She seems to be bragging about having an unintelligent child. Strange.

I just got a crown and cleaning today and the 3 people doing procedures were 2 women and 1 man. The women were adept and caring, while the man worked diligently on the most important tasks of the procedure. Realizing this was a moment of clarity and relief at the microcosm of the way humanity works. They also made gay jokes lmao.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 36K)

I haven't been to a dentist my entire life. What are they like?