The jailhouse manifesto

Forget the one he left in his website. This one is far more interesting. Read it and tell me: Was Dylann Roof a Jow Forumsack?

scribd.com/document/335820753/Dylann-Roof-s-jailhouse-journal#

Attached: BC11E52C-4284-462D-904F-F87E6AAFEB35.jpg (512x288, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBuwC4VJi50
youtu.be/cuE98Weinas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

>page 9
Judy?

Attached: TwinPeaksExperiment.webm (1024x576, 3M)

This document is based as fuck, does anybody have a link to a text version? And yes, he's /oneofus/, whatever you think of what he did.

His list of favourite movies is actually pretty good
>Pride and Prejudice
>Spirited Away
>Lolita
>The Ladykillers
>If...
The presence of "If..." actually explains a lot, I was obsessed with that film when I was his age

Bumping this, it needs to be read

I don't know why this isn't getting much attention. Reading Dylan's words makes me feel ashamed.

Because he killed random people you sperg schizo. I get doing this Taxi Driver style in some trap house, but a church? Fuck off man.

Blacks should be deported, not killed.

Read it nigger, he says some interesting things whatever you think of what he did.

I can't read the first part of his piece about the Jews

>christcuck

Attached: 1506100943203.gif (360x270, 2.74M)

can somebody transcribe it? I can hardly read that shit

>I find it quite comical when I hear white men talk about how they will defend their home and their family no matter what, or how they "dare someone" to break into their home. They feel courageous when they say "but if someone tried to harm me or my family..." when in reality they couldn't be more pathetic cowards. It is so nice to be able to say these things, to call my fellow white men pathetic cowards, and with my deed behind me I have every right, possibly the most right, to say it. So they claim they will defend what is theirs, and yet everything is being stolen from them in front of their eyes, and they know it. Yet they stand idle with their tails between their legs.

He also had a healthy helping of the 'tism.

It has to be transcribed, there's some very good shit here

Attached: duty.jpg (597x797, 167K)

i still can't tell if syria girl is really hot or really ugly

Ayy, that thing has happened where it posts the wrong image

Attached: Darren-MAIN-(1).jpg (690x575, 34K)

>What's a ghostwriter.

Roof was a retarded slack jaw.

I did a quick skim. He seems like a fairly bright guy, pretty nice too. Such a shame he’s locked up. Respect to him for taking action. He acted too early and I can only hope there many like him, many like us, that are patient enough to wait to act when the time is right.

Thank God, a sensible post. Whatever you think of what he did, his motives were good, just like Tim McVeigh. 500 like him will change history.
youtube.com/watch?v=jBuwC4VJi50

Let's applaud these 2 faggots for recognizing Roof's commendable "action" -- that is : Killing innocent ELDERLY civilians while they were praying to God in a church. Fan fucking tastic! BRAVO!

You can disagree with what he did but agree with his reasons for doing it. He was trying to start a race war while we have a chance of winning it.

Listen you hobo. I'd have a lot more respect for Roof if he'd gone after predators and got his ass handed to him on a fucking skateboard deck. He was a fucking coward.

>those childlike drawings

Attached: 1409537211385.jpg (315x277, 24K)

>destroys his life
>knows he will be reviled
>certain death penalty
>coward
Yes, whatever, you're like the people who say suicide bombers are cowards

I don’t care if you consider them to be innocent or not. It’s been made clear to me as a white man, I’ll always be the enemy of blacks no matter what I do. That’s nine less niggers I have to worry about.

By the way, there is no god. Whoever Christians worship a cruel deity that demands you sacrifice your self preservation by advancing the interests of your enemies that hate you for things you’ve never done, giving them resources, prayer and unearned trust.

Now don’t forget to participate in your nigger worshipping ritual in Sunday or you’ll suffer for eternity.

Attached: F03AD955-41DC-4DDC-AA05-77767ECD5E52.jpg (620x465, 68K)

Not an argument. If you don't think he's a coward then I think you deserve rape desu.

He honestly isn't, he did what he did knowing that people would think it was awful. Killing gang members would have allowed society to think he was doing it because they were criminals. Doing what he did made it plain that it was entirely a race war thing. He's going to get the death penalty, and he knew that at the time, and most people will think he's a coward to boot. What have you done for the white race today?

I wish there was some way to get him out of there. His entire journal reads like a compilation of Jow Forums shitposts. He seems like he'd be a fun guy to hang out and shoot the shit with. Also he has 10x the balls of any of the pussies on this board

>Killing gang members would have allowed society to think he was doing it because they were criminals.
Nigger, You're so full of head-fuck you don't know your arse from your elbow.

If Dylann wanted to spark a REAL race war... he'd have gone after the predators. Where is this racewar you speak of huh? Where is LA 2.0? No... It's simple. Dylann is either:

1. A psy op
2. A retard and a coward.

I say 2.

yes

>the predators
Who?

THE NIGGERS WHO KILL YOUR ARSE SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU EXIST!!!

He might be misguided, but I still think he's not a moral coward, though I can see an argument that he's a physical coward. He's exactly like Timmy McVeigh, and I hope he dies with as much dignity.

Mc Veigh is a totally different story. I don't know why you compare Roof to him.

So gang members that slaughter each other by the thousands every year without anyone giving a shit?

Niggers.

>jailhouse manifesto
you guys fall for all the jew tricks

Attached: 1509913164384.jpg (653x477, 191K)

Yes, nigger gang members? Dylan killed nigger church-goers.

>jews are an enigma.

Sauce wtf?

Tim wasn't that interested in racial issues, but both are men who did what they thought was needed, regardless of what people would think.

>Out of the night that covers me,
> Black as the pit from pole to pole,
>I thank whatever gods may be
> For my unconquerable soul.

>In the fell clutch of circumstance
> I have not winced nor cried aloud.
>Under the bludgeonings of chance
> My head is bloody, but unbowed.

>Beyond this place of wrath and tears
> Looms but the Horror of the shade,
>And yet the menace of the years
> Finds and shall find me unafraid.

>It matters not how strait the gate,
> How charged with punishments the scroll,
>I am the master of my fate,
> I am the captain of my soul.

They weren't niggers. They were elderly god loving PEOPLE. Their children may not have been but they were. Again. Dylann -- 0 respect for him.

Attached: 1523061546203.jpg (958x1196, 172K)

Just you wait. In 10 years we will be in a position where we can negotiate prisoner exchanges with what's left of zog. Dylann Roof is a political prisoner and we will trade 100 castrated trainees for his release.

He is right about the old Great Gatsby with Robert Redford being way better.

He is, and about Pride and Prejudice being good, I'm tempted to tweet Emma Thompson, I'm sure she'll be thrilled

this
Is it downloadable anywhere else ?

I'm sure somebody will do it, I'll do it tomorrow and post it here if not

>2xl

He is a big guy

They were niggers.

Never said you have to respect or agree with him. What you have claimed is that he would have made a more significant or at least strategic impact by killing a handful of nigger gangsters. The problem is that they are dying unnoticed by the thousands every year. No one would have noticed and there is no shortage of niggers to fill the tiny void he would have created.

No they weren't. Not all black people are niggers.

youtu.be/cuE98Weinas

Maybe.
Probably.
Don't care.

>Never said you have to respect or agree with him
You don't call the shot at all. What are you even mentioning that for?

>What you have claimed is that he would have made a more significant or at least strategic impact by killing a handful of nigger gangsters
He'd have been killed. Not saying that it may have sparked a debate or something else related to gang violence and nigger violence, but Roof was a retard. He didn't accomplish anything killing them people.

>The problem is that they are dying unnoticed by the thousands every year.
And killing people who aren't niggers as well.

>No one would have noticed and there is no shortage of niggers to fill the tiny void he would have created.
Did I mention Dylann Roof is a retard?

That would be awesome. I'd also love to see Emma Thompson's reply lol

Attached: Not yet.jpg (985x1108, 319K)

>muh church

You LARPing cowards justifyig his actions are so weak. I sometimes have to realize the true level of autism on here, lest i forget. He killed elderly black people because he was too much of a coward to go around icing gang bangers, drug dealers, criminals.

you support it because you are too scared to do something actually hard, walking into a church and icing grannies is so pathetic, brevik killed kids too and where is his race war? Its a cop out.

Liar. If a qhite kid went around killig black gang bangers or all criminals it would have been noticed. Dylan didnt put the time or effort in to actually be a hero, he walked into an easy soft target and sacrificed his life for nothing. You autists cant win because you are not wariorrs. You fantasize about this race war but it will continue to be isolated incidencents by autists which the world widely views as diagusting and pathetic. LOL. Keep dreaming that killing innocent people is the key to changing the world.

People forget that Roof took a senator. That was probably his primary target.

>bLaCkS sHoUlD bE dEpOrTeD nOt KiLlEd

You're pathetic, the only races that should exist on this Earth are White's and East Asian's. This planet will never be safe and prosperous with subhumans occupying most of the globe. They don't deserve life.

yea no one ever brings this up. as far as im concerned he was the ONLY target.

Dylan fixed it so every black church has to have 3 armed white guys in it again

what a dickhead

>he's /oneofus/,
he's a fed, fuck this kid

>muh east asians

kill yourself weeb

This is what happens when you live in South Carolina, this guy is crazy :O

>shitskin detected

QQ more you little nigger.

Attached: gaslight.jpg (430x510, 61K)

www.uscourts.gov/courts/scd/cases/2-15-472/exhibits/GX500.pdf.
Remove final period. Pdf located.

>implying East Asian's aren't honorable and respectable races with good culture

Mutt education.

>the only races that should exist on this Earth are White's and East Asian's
found the CIA agent

Attached: -1.jpg (1200x630, 147K)

t. Mutt

Roof was a cold blooded murderer who is mentally ill. If you consider him a hero you need to check into a mental health facility.

a quick execution should be his fate

This
So close and yet so so far

No I'm just not a pathetic worm like you. Come on, tell me why lesser races deserve to exist when they have nothing to offer the world besides their local fucking cuisine?

You can hangout with you nigger and subhumans friends you seem to like so much.

Right?
>Killing elderly Americans while in church
Is the most coward pussy thing anyone can do and joking about it is pretty pathetic but being serious about Roof being a hero should get one checked into mental hospital.

We're not gonna talk about Judy...

All blacks are nigger you tard

age-of-treason.com/2017/01/09/dylann-roofs-jail-journal/
Roof' s jail journal writings transcribed.

How many nigs you got in Poland? My guess not very many so stop being gay freind

Misconception. Pleb. I know some really cool black people. Not niggers.

Dude. I'm a guy who knows black people more that you do probably. I grew up in central Africa.

Awesome.Thanks !

Attached: The Last Rhodesian.jpg (750x789, 167K)

What happens when blacks refuse or even fight against being deported?

What happens to the black man who takes up arms against the people who want to remove him from the property his family owned for generations located near neighborhood where he grew up and has a sentimental attachment to? Will he be killed?

>implying someone who has the stones to massacre people is a coward

You just don't like the fact he killed "American's" because you're a civic nationalist faggot.

Attached: you.jpg (470x293, 35K)

I always laugh when I see edgy retards like you post abut muh white race superiority. You are a coward, and I will prove it.
>Do you take these views of superiority to public forumns? Do you speak up in class and say " i am white and I am inherently better than you". Do you say please and thank you to a minority cashier? What if someone held the door open for you, do you say thanks? Have you ever held door open for a minority?

If you believe you are superior because you are white, then why do you hide your views? You should be proud and justified (if whites are superior) to tell all minorities you are better than them and they should be your servants.

Alas, you dont do any of those things and will say thank you to a black cashier.
>Whos the coward? A man whos afraid to share his own beliefs is afucking coward

>He dislikes Asians so he must love niggers

t. Anime watching soyboy

Attached: 6612BD0F-4B4C-4C5E-9741-5CC35B11C0FC.jpg (720x672, 53K)

>Says he would like to save the White Hispanics and align with them..
I've seen this pushed on pol alot

Nigger is racial slur, you potato shaped subhuman trash. Stop meme bing faggot

Roof:

"I couldn’t go another day without doing something, I couldn’t live with myself seeing these things happen to my people and doing nothing about it. Sometimes sitting in my cell, I think about how nice it would be to watch a movie, or eat some good food, or drive my car somewhere, but then I remember how I felt when I did these things, and how I knew I had to do something. And then I realize it was worth it.

I would rather live imprisoned knowing I took action for my race than to live with the torture of sitting idle. It isn’t up to me anymore. I did what I could do, I’ve done all I can do. I did what I thought would make the biggest wave. And now the fate of our race sits in the hands of my brothers who continue to live freely.

I would like to make it crystal clear. I do not regret what I did. I am not sorry. I have not shed a tear for the innocent people I killed. I do feel sorry for the innocent White children forced to live in this sick country, and I do feel sorry for the innocent White people that are killed daily at the hands of the lower races.

I have shed a tear of self pity for myself. I feel pity that I had to do what I did in the first place. I feel pity that I had to give up my life because of a situation that should never have existed."

Nigger is racial slur, you potato shaped subhuman trash. Stop memening faggot

>implying someone who hasn't posted one picture of some shit cartoon watches cartoons

Go suck some nigger dick you fake American cunt.

Attached: OP .png (733x406, 128K)

Whatever. HEHEHEHEHEHE

NIGGER IS CANCER READ ME?

Attached: 1523061950071.jpg (1080x1350, 183K)

Dylan used to frequent /fa/, so I wouldn't be too surprised if he also came to Jow Forums

His drawings are dope

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 1.57.12 PM.png (498x650, 215K)

This was a false flag

Time to quit watching cartoons and grow up, kid

Attached: 0E87EA13-716E-4FCC-975A-E586A7CB51DF.jpg (193x163, 16K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 1.59.46 PM.png (588x682, 155K)

You post anonmously with racial hate and clearly jewish hate.

Do you share these views in a public forumn? Do you tell blacks and Jews how much you hate them and how white is right?

You dont.. because you are a chickenshit who hides behind a computer. Cowards are afraid what others think about them and adjust their behavior accordingly.

>I am against murder user
its not brave to shoot unarmed civilians while they are worshiping. Your father must be proud to of raised a chicken shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 2.00.18 PM.png (576x678, 165K)

So you a nigger?

Imagine if he knew about this, he would be pissed

Attached: baibaiwhitey.png (870x105, 14K)

Why the fuck would I read some manifesto written by the CIA? All of you guys are faggots for believing this