/msg/ Mediterranean Supremacy General - Sith Lord Edition

Can't beat the mighty Sith Lords you filthy Nordic Jedi untermensch.

Stay mad.

Attached: JediBitch.jpg (700x1108, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/10-countries-with-the-most-geniuses-per-capita
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PREVIOUS:

Albino Junkie Edition

Nordic Craphut Edition

Gaydalf Edition

Nordic Shitgang Edition

Britfag Edition

Crap Throwing Reloaded Edition

Nordslut Edition

Crap Throwing Edition

Darth Vader Reloaded Edition

Darth Vader Edition

Cultural Aspects Edition

ROLLING

(will any of you medfucks roll for once?)

Attached: NordSlut.jpg (902x555, 109K)

Can jews join these threads too? Sephardim culture is mediterranean after all, and we have our nordic menace - the ashkeNAZIm.

LebAnon reporting in.
Also bumping.

Attached: phoenicians.jpg (600x400, 230K)

Why are greeks the superior shitposters of this site?

Attached: ancient shitposting.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

i don't hate meds but you guys sure make me want to

Attached: 1524018293045.jpg (642x1443, 88K)

>Miss Scandinavia 2016

Attached: helsinki_h.jpg (980x550, 78K)

oh dios mío

Med glans in Nord throats.

I never thought jews would be that complicated

You opened the gates for the moors so No

Attached: _AAA3762_g.jpg (1000x597, 282K)

GTFO of this Mediterranean thread

Attached: wrland.png (350x263, 192K)

LA GOBLINA DE SCANDINAVIA

el ogro de la nieve..

So beautiful.

i think it's to late to save the white race

Attached: 1524023675038.gif (851x429, 1.46M)

this is the most useless and gay general on pol.

Oh FFS, haven't you had enough of these dumb threads already you dirty brown spics?

>that image
Did you even watch Star wars? Lukes father literly killed Count Dooku, wich, by your own logic means that the nordic race is the real masterrace.

We wuz better man I tell you.

Attached: Denny Mendez_1996 copia.jpg (800x1200, 199K)

Welcome.

Come on.

Attached: 1523800712885.png (1206x574, 14K)

That awful make-up, yikes.

>GTFO of this Mediterranean thread
>Lebanon
>not considered part of the Mediterranean
>hasn't traded with the romans and the greeks at all in its history
What?

Dude, Sephardim is PEAK mediterranean culture, everyone recognizes this. We have strong traditions dating back to Spain, and we have been all over - Our homeland, Egypt, Spain. My family were Sephardis from Greece, who had been to Spain and Italy and then moved to Turkey. If you look at our folklore, and even our looks, we are probably the most mediterranean people there is.

all these threads are is shit throwing between meds ans nonmeds

Attached: 1524065896845.jpg (455x648, 203K)

To be honest, Lebs/Sourys/Ashouris shouldn’t even give Euromeds the time of day... they’re literally nigger tier in terms of intellect and business acumen. (Just look at how our diaspora btfo everyone in business and finance). We should keep to our own and let these idiots play their larp games.

>I entered this thread just to let you know how triggered I am
user.

wonder who's behind those threads.

Attached: 1515970968669.jpg (252x291, 13K)

JUST

Attached: 1499266847718.jpg (641x530, 44K)

Would a Coptic Egyptian from Alexandria with non-larp Greek ancestry be welcome here?

Attached: IMG_2706.jpg (634x757, 54K)

North African should be called the southern Mediterranean desu senpai

>mfw my grandparents were aegyptiotes that were kicked out by nasser
>mfw i would be drinking cocktails and fucking egyptians chicks if it wasn't for nasser

Attached: wojak3.png (349x491, 203K)

Possibly.

yeah because there's no sharia laws in Egypt rn.
faggot.

Remember your origins Mediterranean man

Attached: sumerian.jpg (610x426, 71K)

stop making these if all you're going to do is shit on nords..
Yes i know they can be cunts but actually do something constructive with this shit.

No. Israel isn't accepted. They aren't true romans.

I tell you man we arent like the arabs we wuz the center of civilization my nigger.

Attached: 34675.jpg (628x378, 68K)

Whitewash.

Wow calm down dude i just didn't imagine there would be racial tensions between jews
You can stay cause you look like a cool guy but no jewish tricks please

Med general should be eternal

Attached: img_796x560$2017_09_17_16_24_00_81353.jpg (796x531, 81K)

Are we taking over?

this is now a jew hating thread.

Attached: 1523927145330.png (1111x597, 817K)

>do something constructive
Like showing off our women.

Attached: file.png (640x640, 816K)

Also listen you fucks..
Med people include:
Portuguese, Spanish, Maltese, Italian, Greek.
Thats it.
French are honorary. They are a nice mix between Latin, Celtic and Germanic people.
Also i enjoy their Women.

Attached: 1497882064323.jpg (2204x1469, 920K)

Can I join this thread, I am but a simple Dinarid?

Attached: 1520684418562.jpg (1080x824, 127K)

Are you angry with Italy because you did some retarded shit here and than got deported back to your village in Romania?

So you are saying some greeks are from egypt?

Superiority breeds contempt

Attached: 1524072881140.jpg (480x338, 53K)

Nasser is based. Your parents should have done something wrong.

Attached: 1524067353580.jpg (720x628, 55K)

I picture myself, I am sitting in a green field, i laugh as I impregnate the seventh n*rdcuck sissy slave of the day, while the castrated barbarian males watch from a distance in their cages, my MED BULL brother light up the captured n*rd children in fire and send them over the n*rdoid walls with our catapults, after feasting on delicious olives and iberic ham, me and my MED brothers assault the n*rdoid fortress, thousands of n*rds fall at my feet as I tear them apart with my bare hands, they shoot and stab at me but my glorious and naturally spotless and healthy caramel MEDITERRANEAN skin protects me from g*rmanic attacks, suddenly I notice they are preparing one of their cannons, I cannot let them kill my concubines by accident, so I jump and stop the cannon's blast with my bare and hairy MED BULL chest, and take all the n*rdcucks with me in a blaze of glory, as I awaken in paradise with JUPITER sitting at my side, feasting on olives from n*rdcuck skull-bowls with my MED brothers

Are Israelis medditerranean?

I never left my shithole and dont intend on ever moving anywhere in Europe but in Asia, now what?

Don't forget the legions edition my greek brother

That's a given

Attached: Francesco_Hayez_017.jpg (2024x1480, 276K)

My family didn't do too well under him either. I got an amazing photo book not too long ago about the Golden age of travel in Egypt when the King was still in charge. I can photograph and post a few if you want some comfy/sad pictures.
If people were for sharia law then why did the largest protests in human history take place against the Muslim brotherhood when they did try to implement it? Except for backwater villages it actually doesn't. You can openly buy alcohol all over cities and do whatever you want as long as you're clever about it and avoid the plebeian class.

Attached: IMG_2705.jpg (553x748, 104K)

no they are jews

Attached: 1515707199189.jpg (439x290, 23K)

The entirety of north africa was populated by Meds before islam.. Id be interested to see their %..

Are Londoners allowed on here? We Londoners are the ubermensch of the British isles. We are the ones that keep things running and we are mixing a lot with high iq people to create a new ubermensch.

it's always some browned greek making these threads

Japan?

>forgetting Jews are Meds

These questions are pretty dumb tbqh, Meds are meds, period, your genes are your genes, no matter what's in your passport, that's the way I see it, if someone is born in Israel with greek parents, they are still meds, the same way that if a dog is born in an aquarium, he's not a fish, but a dog, that's the way I see it at least

Romanian dude is angry at everyone, I don't know why he's here.

Attached: medgirls.jpg (640x960, 83K)

As opposed to a weaker and stupider white “Greek”?

It is my Iberian friend

I agree, drop the supremacy crap and chill out some more. It's already getting a bit annoying, which is sad because I'd love a Mediterranean General

Central Asia

Is that Spartacus?

You must keep up with /msg/ anons

Attached: 1524066677365.jpg (886x1241, 396K)

>stupider
>most stupid
FTFY

Nordcuck detected, how does it feel my city(London) controls your shitty ass country, Russia and Britain?

Zup roman bros. Are africans also part of the mediterranean race?

usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/10-countries-with-the-most-geniuses-per-capita

>These are the world's 10 smartest countries, according to Mensa data:
Country Name Best Countries Overall Rank
>1. Finland
>2. Sweden
>3. United Kingdom
>4. Netherlands
>5. Denmark
>6. Ireland
>7. Norway
>8. Luxembourg
>9. Czech Republic
>10. Croatia
Turkish rapebabies BTFO yet again.

Does this only apply if they are christian though?

Agreed

Attached: download.jpg (900x1352, 742K)

there's no such thing as this broad "meds" you people want to meme except among Europeans, and even there Basques/Asturians are quite different from Calabrians

north Africans were always nafris, if anything input from the east meds made them closer to west Eurasians as whole
fucking paleolithic moroccans were 1/3 negroids

Slavs masterrace you kidding, right? Here in London p*les work for the middle-class Nigerians.

can confirm
t.146 IQ underachieving manual worker

You have to go further.
All Meds are children of Enki and An (and possibly the Igigi)

Attached: Stele_Naram_Sim_Louvre_Sb4.jpg (1560x1418, 2.19M)

Props to being original at least, I swear Japs will nuke us all if anons keep invading their country

More and less.
The roman and the italian didn't like to mix with non-latin people.
Except in southern france, there is not much latin blood to the north.
As well as there is not much germanic blood to the south, unlike the north where germanic blood is dominant.

I don't think anyone here is telling euro-meds to breed syrians or something. That's pretty dumb

Alright /msg/, Let's name history's greatest Meds, I'll start with my personal pick:
Napoleon

Attached: Napoleon.jpg (625x952, 160K)

Adolf Hitler

Hitler a med? what?, he was Germanic

So this is defined by buthurt towards nords.... Man.. If you really were proud of your history (if you knew for certain how good it actually was) You would not need to define yourself in opposition to nords.
Also at the end of the day we're all in this shit together. Not saying i dont understand the rage.. Just sayin
Study genealogy of the European people. We are all a mixture of 3 main groups (in varying amounts.. The variation accounts for the differences in us eg: 60% 40% or 40% 60%) These 3 groups are called WHG,EEF, ANE
Also look into the full history of the roman empire.. Particularly the fall when we can see how the Lombards swept through Italy and other Germanic tribes settling in spain and france. Look at the modern connection between current day Italians and Greeks in comparesen to the Ancient Greeks and Romans. If you know all of this history through and through you will gain a power and insight into yourself and your history that will be very pleasant i think.

Mosley born in London

nevertheless many seem to unironically think we are racially closer to southern Meds than we are to, say, Germans, which is ridiculous
the combo of neolithic_Anatolia plus native European hunter gatherer alone makes Euromediterraneans unique and closer to west Europeans, not even counting steppe ancestry, minor but still non trivial

I don't like the anti European direction these threads are taking

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Look into the migrations from Anatolia around 10,000 years ago of the Early European Farmers. They moved into Mainland Europe But also across north Africa. The reason why we find Mummies in Egypt with European DNA.

this is so dumb, might as well pick up a map of Y-DNA R1 and say poos in loos are European

Hitler was most likely E-V13, which has been in Europe since the neolithic and is nearly completely absent outside of it

Anglo Coming Thru
>20 yrs old
>6'0
>200 Lbs
>Brown Hair
>Blue Eyes
>WASP

Come at me MEDLETS

We Anglos are Honorary Meds

>BTFO Germanoids
>Roman Empire

Attached: 0AC4BCAA-63C7-4975-85B1-8B850AAB4629.jpg (643x637, 75K)

Bartolomeu Dias

There's been enough of this to vent, now it's time to make an actual comfy mediterranean general - /mg/

I agree

Attached: Bartolomeu Dias.jpg (533x461, 300K)

Dumping comfy Alexandria and Egypt pics.

Attached: IMG_2710.jpg (1379x1434, 469K)

Julius Caesar. 100%
Look at this mans military strategies one day.. Fucking genius. Epic Politician too!

Attached: IMG_2716.jpg (1173x1671, 379K)