How fucked are we when this guy kicks the bucket?

What's going to happen to all of his money and assets?

Attached: file.png (640x480, 374K)

He left it all to his long lost son, you.

I'm more worried about his base on the moon.

>implying he has any difficulty getting his daily supply of child blood
he won't die

he's old and I'm in my 20s, so he should die in my lifetime, possibly quite soon.

if he's doing any crazy science/occult shit to extend his lifespan, we should notice... i.e. if I look like he does now and he's still alive, that'll be highly suspect.

also, he may not die of natural causes.

He did. Theyre mortal.

Attached: 2011davidrockefellerawardluncheonoxpp9nsm6zxx.jpg (797x1024, 106K)

his son will get it but we may be saved due to him not having the same intereest as soros,soros experience in life lead him to be what he is,his son is just a trust fund baby who never has had a hard day in his life

his kid is a moron, after he's dead it all falls apart when the son spends everything on buttfucking towel boys

And his son is a genetic dead end as well, with zero idea on how to stay under the radar.

He has like 7 sons to take up the reigns.
Nothing will happen when he dies, business will carry on as usual.

isn't his son even more radical than the already radical Soros? or is that just an unsubstantiated rumor?

The last Thai King passed away at 88. He probably had the very best healthcare money can buy.

Only time will tell when.

i wouldnt say more radical but definitely more communist

His son, who is apparently just like his father... oh joy...

so nobody's thought maybe this devious fuck has tons of automated fund transmissions set up with some kind of dead man's switch or something? with the way he spends money, I can't believe he'd do something boring like give it to his shitty kids or just let it sit somewhere forever.

I think when he dies, we're all going to know, because shit is going to hit the fan overnight

no i think he will do something like that while alive. he has no problem causing chaos. In his economic predictions since 2008 he implies heavily he is going to target the US

The instructions in his will are probably even more fucked up than what he's doing now.

You can't fight your genes. Not with present knowledge and technology. Low calorie diets and blood transfusions can only extend your life by a couple years at best.

why's this fucker literally look like a fucking mythical creature? not even quite a vampire...

Attached: 489.png (472x643, 645K)

kicks the bucket
>doesnt realize these people are literally immortal due to secret tech and child sacrifice. This fuck literally has Maddie McCanns eyes

he has 5 children but I cant find any of his grandkids

>implying satanic forces wont keep him alive longer then you

Ofc he will "kick the bucket soon" while he sits in his paradise resorts and eats more activated almonds and walnut sauce

whats with all these anti-christ mugs showing up today

Attached: Obama_Clinton_foreign_policy_satanic_israeli_footsoldiers.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

He's already given $20 Billion to his foundations.

Ill get it

Much of it will go to his son, who will do what he did but on a Diet Soros level.

His foundations will continue but without his centralizing influence will probably become increasingly corrupt and inept from internal disorder.

Some day... all of this shit will be yours.

he died last year
and things havent gotten better aside from what trump's done

Alex Soros is the Deputy Chair of the Open Society Foundations, is the Founding Chair of Bend the Arc Jewish Action, and sits on the boards of International Crisis Group, Global Witness, Libraries Without Borders, and Central European University among other organizations. His writing has appeared in Reuters, The Guardian, Politico Thomson Reuters Foundation, The Miami Herald, The Sun-Sentinel, Place, The Forward, and the Sür International Journal of Human Rights, among other places.

Attached: alex-soros.jpg (150x200, 12K)

Literally a faggot getting BLACKED. He doesn't stand a chance.