Daily reminder that if you work for less than 200k a year then you are a literal subhuman slave...

Daily reminder that if you work for less than 200k a year then you are a literal subhuman slave. You're worse than a serf. Honestly, consider suicide.

Attached: serf-vs-wagecuck-wagecuck-serf-wife-up-some-used-up-27113106.png (500x402, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2013/08/29/why-a-medieval-peasant-got-more-vacation-time-than-you/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That pic is a very big blackpill.

good goy

any wagecuck that examines his life for a moment would come to the same conclusion. the only thing it leaves out is the ALIMONY

Attached: alimoney fraser.png (600x397, 326K)

Oh, sorry user. I should've just settled for a job that pays 40k a year, found myself a roastie in her late 20s (at best) and made her pop out more wageslaves.
Every successful man starts out as a NEET. I work from home now and make close to 6k a month from what started out as a hobby. If i'm a good goy then so be it.

Attached: a man of culture.jpg (1024x576, 162K)

whats the alternative user

I would rather be a peasant in the middle ages than to be a life long wage cuck stuck below 200k. Family community, no degeneracy, good clean living.

I'm a PGY1 resident now though, so things will get better for me soon, pushing me beyond the 200k threshold, so I wouldnt trade lives with a peasant.

6k a month x 12months = 72k
you are a wage cuck user, according to your own thread. It takes 200k. Why are you still breathing?

What is alternative?
Im thinking about joining union, getting pension and setting myself up to retire around 50-55. What is better than that?
>not working
clearly but I dont have a multi million dollar inheritance so I must make my money, user

Even if you earn 200K a year you're still a literal subhuman slave. Unless you're an oil/banking baron you are subhuman salve

I'm working from home, I get to wake up at whatever time I want. I only "work" for 2 or 3 hours a day MAX.

you are brain dead.
>our lives are so easy, we have abundance of food and water. We have endless entertainment

user says
>would rather be peasant in middle ages
so you want to starve, get beat and sleep on ground and possibly get black plague? oh and if you are guilty of a crime you may be crucified, stoned, quartered, or left in a cell with water and slice of bread.

>what is better than that
Not retiring

Whats do you do user?
Lemme guess devops

Yes, taught myself everything through all my free time as a NEET but I will admit I fucked around for the first few years of my life as a free man. Don't want to say too much as it probably wouldn't be good for my reputation if people found out I frequently post on a racist Mongolian horse-archery forum.

Be a 300lb neet until you're carted off to the camps for being a useless eater.

An easy life isn't a good life. In fact, the ease of modern society has created dependence and propagation of worthless genes that nature otherwise would have rooted out.
>we have abundance of food and water. We have endless entertainment
literally, bread and circuses.
vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas.
Although, you probably sit around doing nothing but jacking off and living off your parents thinking you're "living the life". This isn't enjoyment. It's hell. Abstracting man from work and isolating him isn't what life is or should be about.

Attached: Kurtz_memento_mori.jpg (750x1150, 393K)

ITT neets finding excuses

Attached: 1508829339887.gif (786x586, 293K)

>flag

el oh el

>if you work for less than 200k a year then you are a literal subhuman
>"I make close to 6k a month (72000)"
>72000 is less than 200k
>op confirmed literal subhuman

he doesn't work tho

This.

I don't have to wake up at 6am everyday and wagecuck more than 50% of my day for my Jewish masters. I can wank away most of my day if I want to and still make more than my college-educated slave friends who work their asses off for their roaste wives and dumbass kids.

Not trying to insult any of my NEETbros btw. If you want to become truly successful you NEED to start off as a NEET and make good use of all your free time.

still i choose wagecuck. Serfs don't have
>right to vote
>heavy taxes to knights and landlords who don't do shit other than fucking your life
>forcibly sent to unjustified wars to please greed of oligarchs
>1/5 chance your daughter is going to get raped
>no electricity, no plumbing, no hygiene

Sure thing user.

but a wagecuck is not a freeman. He is just like serf because things are relative. Back then even knights and lords had shittier life than us due to backward technologies. If you take that factor out, we are just like serfs except that we have more freedom so that we don't revolt.

but the notion that we need to revolt itself is a communism trap. It's not really just the income inequality. It is the corruption among ruling class.

1/5 women are sexually assaulted at campuses

Honestly I think part of the problem with this board and with this supposed nationalist movement is that 70% of the people involved with it hide. Would your life really get drastically worse if people knew you posted here? Maybe other people you know also post here.

I was suspended last time i came out as pro-nationalist.

Didn't know serfs had Cadillac health insurance and paid holidays

>Wagecuck
Work sets you free. Keep living off gibs you fucking nigger.

This could all be solved very easily.

Is this b8 or are you retarded?

It could ruin your life, depending on how successful you are.
Lol, mad wagie. I can almost see the jealousy in your eyes as your type.

As a fellow NEET looking for inspiration what is it you do?

I am in a sort of weird position since my main source of income is not reliant on employment or other people (ex: parents). I live in a straight up ghetto and while I am not full “gas the kikes 14/88” at work (which I do more out of boredom than a need for more money) I still express my views of being anti immigration, pro wall, and often make jewish or holocaust jokes with my boss (“Hey have you tried that new German Bakery yet?” “You mean Auschwitz? They burned my bagel to ashes.”). Surprisingly outside of welfare and blm shit American blacks are relatively more redpilled than your average white. Especially when it comes to the subject of deporting all Haitians.

lmao @ working.
>t. neet that lives in e.europe off 900/euro neetbux a month

Started off making websites for people, now mostly an app developer. That's all I can really say, sadly.

nigger fucking how? I work my ass off to the bone for half that

I made 50 mil on Bitconnect

>It could ruin your life, depending on how successful you are.

That’s true, especially if you’re a celebrity or work for a major company or rely a lot on networking for customer acquisition. If none of that applies to you it’s probably better to bee yourself and maybe encourage others in your social circle to come out if they feel the same way.

just pretend to be autistic lmao

The only reason you are a wage cuck and not enjoying your life is because you are worthless.

I think I may have early onset parkinson's though, my hands have been shaky as shit the past few months.
Can I get neetbux like that?

I make sub 70k but I only have a 60 month work season and during that work season I travel every week. I'd much rather keep my current situation than make 500k/year without traveling for work unless I also had really good work hours and at a BARE minimum 2 months of vacation.

Attached: 1523369541631.jpg (725x1024, 127K)

probably not. but i dont know. i just got mine after mil service. they said the mil made me autistic and now they give me neetbux for the rest of my life :)

blacks are all bluepilled.

Lol 99% of people then. Go kys jew worshiping filth.

fuck now I regret not going kek

I bet ur wagecuck urself

How long did it take you to get good?
And did you learn it all yourself or did you do any courses?

>and not enjoying your life

What are these things?

Daily reminder that faggots who give daily reminders are sub 60IQ.

Things people do when they are born with genetics that make them better than you.

I did shit on my LC and spent years dicking around afterwards. Took like 3 years to get good but I wasted a lot of time. I did take a few online courses but I learned mostly everything myself from books and the internet.

Except yyou can't enjoy yourself without a long-hour job.

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2013/08/29/why-a-medieval-peasant-got-more-vacation-time-than-you/

I'm mad because you think never hammering a nail in your entire life makes you an enlightened person. You'll be one of the first to get the rope you filthy commie.

freedumb was a mistake

I'm not a slave so yes, that does make me enlightened. There's no reason to be a wagecuck in the 21st century.

if you exist in this system at all you're a literal slave no matter how much money you make

Attached: ci2x2[1].jpg (460x454, 65K)

Thanks bud

200k is considered a millionare here, do you think that I am a government official? Fuck off.

I'm had to go through character checks for my job, so if they knew I posted here I'm pretty sure I'd be blacklisted

>I work from home now and make close to 6k a month
What do you do?

My life would be 100% over. As would anyone else's. People in Antifa are celebrated in Universities however.

How do you learn this skill? Is it alot of math? Because I fucking SUCK DICK at math.

It's too late for the rest of us now I'm guessing? If not, got any tips?

>if you work
kek

Attached: neet pepe.jpg (222x305, 44K)

>right to vote
>niggers, women, kikes, spics, retards, and commies are allowed to vote too
>heavy taxes
>serfs kept over 90% of what they produced for themselves
>knights and lords don't do shit but fuck with your life
>defending you against viking raids, maintaining roads, fighting banditry, and largely leaving people alone as long as they pay their taxes is bad
>sent to war
>the draft didn't exist, peasants volunteered to fight for added pay, and were sent home at harvest time
>1/5 chance of daughter getting raped
>rape was practically unheard of because the victim's male relatives would hunt down and brutally murder the rapist; the only time rape was a thing was when foreign soldiers/vikings invaded
>no electricity
>implying you really need that
>no plumbing
>the local windmill, aquaduct, drainage ditches, sewer system, and well beg to differ
>no hygiene
>urban myth, they bathed on a regular basis; the myth comes from modern idiots who think everyone who lived in the past was dirty and stupid, and propagated by atheists trying to push the idea of a "dark ages" caused by Christianity, when in reality technology continued to steadily improve and education became more widespread during the so-called "dark ages" following the collapse of the Western Roman Empire

You're a fucking RETARD idiot. In the middle ages the Roman empire fell and Europe divided into a bunch of warring barbarian tribes and eventually small states with NO FREE TRADE. Everyone was poorer because there was more warfare and there was no free trade.

Congrats man. I'm trying to avoid a lifetime of wagecucking by investing in cryptos and playing poker. I'll do anything to escape the 9-5 grind. I'd rather make $30k a year doing my own shit than be a wagecuck for kikes my entire life for $80k a year.

What languages would you recommend starting with?

whats LC

>Gross about 240k/year (physician)
>no real debt
>have waifu
>have white kids
>am in good health
>should be happy as a clam
>still miserable

What gives?

You're the subhuman filth, so dead inside, so many demons possessing you. Fk off rich ppl are the unhappiest lol your money means nothing, absolutely irrelevant

This is coming from a country with something like 40% unemployment in under-30s yes? Consider suicide, yes? You aren't even Serf, aren't even Peasant... You are filth.

You can't be happy if you aren't wealthy.

Wtf is LC? Googled it and nothing comes up.

i dont know the Irish said he did shit on his LC?
nothing comes out for me too

>should be happy as a clam

Contrary to popular belief, prosperity doesn't bring happiness.

Any happiness in this world is temporary at best, only Christ can bring eternal joy.

Good post

Working does not make you a slave. You have the same Marxist mentality as a feminist, who thinks they are a slave when their serve their husband.

Contrary to popular belief, money actually does buy happiness.

If you earn more than 200k you probably should take more time off.

Economics says you should start wanting more free time once you hit the point where you can afford everything you want plus enough to feel safe.

Money buys sex and opiates so yeah that's happiness for me

And do what?

This fucking 1/2 nigger.telling us shit.
:et me tell you something boy,your ancestors got raped by niggers,That's why you are a wop.

You are a 1/2 nigger rape baby.Enjoy.

>every successful man starts out as a NEET

Attached: 220px-Marx_old.jpg (220x294, 23K)

Enjoy all the shit you are working to be able to afford.

>be me

>"wage cuck"

>only owe 25k more on my mortgage

>drive 500hp BMW

>Still looking for Roastie to settle down with though

I work 90 days a year at a hospital. Great insurance, retirement and lots of 8 days of vacation (considering I only work 2 days a week that's pretty great). I only make 16k a year but I have 75% of the year off so I can't complain.

>he thinks that his vote matters
>he thinks that voting changes anything
Sad!
>heavy taxes to knights and landlords who don't do shit other than fucking your life
>heavy taxes to bureaucrats, politicians, and welfare leeches who don't do shit other than fucking your life
>1/5 chance your daughter will get raped
>1/5 women get raped on college campuses
electricity is nice i guess

The enlightenment was a mistake

Industrial revolution was the biggest mistake