Is Jow Forums dead?

Is Jow Forums dead?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (799x800, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKN7t3cbBAo
youtube.com/watch?v=jaFP8p8V4vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is dead may never die.

Yep, it's dead all right

yes the prophet is dead but its our work now to spread the message

Yeah bye

kind of, but atleast the kikes are forced to LARP as retards and nazis and ADL job security shills instead of blatant satanic kikery like everywhere else in news, journalism and entertainment

Jupiter in Scorpio kills everything, but also resurrects the worthy. Jow Forums is not dead, be patient.

Clearly dead.

Tell me more wise sage

It's full of Communists who have successfully used slide threads to destroy all meaningful alt-right organization. We have won.

Attached: 4chan1.png (753x478, 72K)

Yes. You can leave any time

David just stop

Look at Jow Forums i.e. Crypto is dead since January. Things are pretty lame right now. The ground is being fertilized with carcasses. Things will grow out of the underground before the masses will hear the gospel.

It's not dead. A lot of newfag retards think that it was a hivemind for republicans when it really is just always anti-establishment, even pre-Jow Forums

>anti-Bush
>anti-Obama
>anti-Trump (when he's acting like Bush)

who's Jow Forums ?

>a falsely- anonymous place where mods build a database of what you say based on your IP, created by a jew for young edgy kids to watch anime and fucked up shit, along with a board/pol/ that only spreads a dead political vision that has no place in broad daylight

It was always just an illusion

Give it to me straight Hans, when will shit hit the fan?

Jow Forums paid the ultimate price for having it's views more mainstream. The cost is having newfags, redditors and boomers infesting the board.

We're martyrs

Kind of how Cthulu is dead. Just sleeping till the digits awaken us once more.

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Attached: vPUGqkkYvSewmDBzZaakTKb5239d7Ye-A3P4woZm7YY.jpg (500x500, 44K)

sure its in every newspaper right now... of course its dead

Yep, welcome to hell.

Attached: 1450137702814.gif (316x195, 1.11M)

Jow Forums will never is kill because newfags cant escape this maze. when they try they ultimately anhero like nasim. dont worry OP, the fuckery always continues and the ride never ends. ffs the board singlehandedly cost starbucks .31 cents a share in the past 24hrs which is literally millions of dollars. that doesnt even account for the niggers actually copping free coffee. Jow Forums will outlive starbucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKN7t3cbBAo

Don't be so gay. Life is dynamic, nothing stays the same, ever.

Jow Forums has been dead ever since it got flooded by normies, Plebbitfags, and commie shills in 2016.

it is dead until the mentally immature lefties grow up.

we just need some redpills 101 for all our reddit friends :^)

dude relax. their shit tier threads hide what pol really does in a nice smoke screen.

What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=jaFP8p8V4vg

>We have won.
you won

Attached: you_won.jpg (400x300, 22K)

4can in general has been steedily dropping in users since its peak in late 2016. Traffic estimates put it at about 1/3rd of then, 2011/-2012 levels of traffic. Jow Forums """culture""" and the alt-right in general, have also lost almost all of their edgyness, and most of the pseudo-normies have "grown past" their Jow Forums days, considering it a phase. Basically, Jow Forums is going back to just being the loser cesspit it originally was, after its brief spot in normie infamy and fascination.

Attached: 1478839575369.png (996x842, 921K)

>database

I genuinely feel bad for whatever agent has to sift through my posts, since I take every position on everything, sometimes in the same thread while utilizing multiple flags.
I hope they enjoy the pajeet posts though. Those are my favourite.

Attached: Godmakesitofficial.jpg (686x606, 91K)

And despite all that this place manages to have a noticeable influence in society. This board got an ISIS training camp bombed for fuck sake.

Attached: 4CB7513C-C5F4-4DEA-99EF-1FCB2D68A252.jpg (750x930, 555K)

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

they don't care about facts and the future, they only care about their own sexuality and how people feel and shiet about them.

They're idiots, and they all lean left.

Attached: thisisislam.jpg (620x350, 54K)

As long as we're here to redpill normies, Jow Forums will always exist.

Attached: 1523293964091.jpg (460x562, 77K)

So days of newfags are over

"alt-right" organization, but the "alt-right" was literally a label the media invented out of thin air. So your happy you stopped literally nothing of importance? Really?

Attached: 1510061379878.jpg (703x703, 44K)

Are you proclaiming yourself a loser with this post?

Yea lol alt-right was a meme to begin with. Hillary was trying to categorize opposition into something concrete in order to attack it.

One of many mistakes she made.

>and most of the pseudo-normies have "grown past" their Jow Forums days
What do you mean?

do you ever watch news? you cant grow past wtf is going on. The left fucking hates you.

Attached: 1517282351239.jpg (1200x525, 64K)

Oh dude I didn't want to say it - but...

Did you forget that a little while ago we took the fucking hewillnotdivideus flag using astronomy and flight paths? pol is far from dead bud.

Attached: 1514244377282.gif (286x227, 1.97M)

All the Jow Forums and Jow Forums veterans whining about 'newfags' are pathetic. I'm here and I'm better than you. Accept it and kys

we welcome you with open arms newfag

Attached: 1514263500842.jpg (2550x2970, 1.2M)

Remember feeding lat/long data to our russiabros so they could call in airstrikes on isis? That was fun. We should do that again.

Attached: 092538c3-04e1-4417-b945-0a45728fc25e.jpg (300x300, 21K)

yes

Things will improve greatly by the end of this year.

Now that most of the Russian shills have left it's clear that THEY were the ones creating 99% of the funny memes on Jow Forums. Now it's just a bunch of little kids with a few retarded Q boomers sprinkled in.

Attached: 1520568509526.jpg (480x360, 19K)

jew

fuck

i hadn't considered that angle..

what if the man in the orange demon suit is actually podesta's son?

Attached: wut.jpg (1200x900, 240K)

Attached: 1523921492027.jpg (1000x1000, 195K)

It was never "alive". You mistakenly thought that a resurgence of populism in American politics meant that nazi larping would soon be vindicated. But the nazi larpers are still just stupid, edgy, piece of shit untermenschen and the American people are making their political shift at their own pace.

The current wave of shills and bullshit comes from the same mistaken belief that Jow Forums has some hidden influence, and isn't just trying to ride the political wave. Soon they will realize that we are just an Indonesian bead-stringing forum whose insight into current events is really just not burying its collective head up Ariana Huffington's ass, and you can all argue about who actually is white in relative peace.

tl;dr: Jow Forums was never good, Naziism is dead, the shills will get bored and go away.

funny

Attached: 4everchan.png (300x100, 43K)

Only according to dinosaur media and shills that make threads similar to ops.

>won
>pissing in an ocean of piss

It's dead and this time I mean it!

Attached: weird.jpg (1000x1000, 233K)

We won the Shill War.

Attached: 4chan4c4.png (745x473, 332K)

the earlobs match too

either that or weiner

Attached: wakeup.jpg (1120x783, 109K)

What's his son's name?

i dont know

and its hard to research

Gustav tortilla

>posting a reddit tier meme
You have to go back, faggot

it was never alive

Attached: 1512299221130.jpg (1304x824, 282K)

Yes, I just had a bunch of user's trying to explain to me how homosexuals are not degenerate.

they are just parroting what i said when i was drunk

these kids have no original ideas of their own but they seem to be sponges for data so let's overdose them with redpills until they are heaving into the toilet and begging for death

How could you not see this as Degenerate, this is the death of the west.

Attached: child-drag-queen.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Attached: 372620E500000578-3741754-Seth_pictured_above_hoped_to_make_a_difference_in_people_s_lives-a-64_14712 (634x784, 100K)

i do see it as degenerate

i said it wasn't a disease and that there have always been homosexuals

dont worry, im just selling liberals their own values

it's easy to sell it to them

the revolving door of young shills being thrown at us is a good thing

we can shape their minds while they are here and there are lots of ways to do that

i just want them to see that this is an open forum for debate and that their ideas are welcome here too

they don't have to be shills

they could just our side instead

and our enemies are literally paying to send them to us

I get it, they just can't see that this is wrong. Homosexuals have always been associated with child molesters for good reason.

Attached: children-at-gay-pride-march.jpg (553x415, 70K)

Yes

Finnish VPN, oy vey

yes but there are homos that molest kids and homos that dont

while i may disagree with 70 yo men fucking 18 yo men - its perfectly legal and i think we should keep it that way

sexual freedom is very important to me

i don't need some crusty old republican telling me who i am allowed to fuck

No I think it's alright, as long as you are able to recognise jew shilling, very useful information is still collaborated here.

>Is Jow Forums dead?
It has been since the dotard-in-cheeseburger descend his pimp tower escalator

Attached: drumpf_drones.jpg (1000x317, 153K)

I don't think the government should do anything about it. republicans are week minded idiots that are afraid of the left and don't know how to fight them. This is about control of the culture for me.

Attached: 292735.jpg (576x347, 131K)

They`ll go through your post if you do something wrong, then everything you`ve said will be pulled up.

Yeah, huge influence on society. It's almost like ISIS wasn't bound to fall so that the new american position is to go against them too. It's almost like Trump isn't a kike-enabling traitor. It's almost like you guys aren't being played. Almost.

>meme flag

I feel like Jow Forums has been headed in a bad direction since Trump was elected. It feels like the younger, mostly trolling audience has been replaced by fuckwit 40 year olds that honestly believe most of the shit they believe in pol

>everything you`ve said will be pulled up.
they would have to hire an army of researchers to read all my shitposts

they go back decades now

i actually know im being watched

its a weird feeling but knowing it gives you an odd kind of advantage

if they are listening, then you can mislead them intentionally

master troll stuff

really lubes up the gerbil, doesn't it?

I can honestly say I don't know who or what to believe anymore, because so much of what Jow Forums says is correct. once you see it, its impossible to un-see.

Yes and good riddance.

S

its

f

newfag

Jow Forums truly died the moment we allowed refugees from reddit to come here. Now you're called a "shill" for simply exposing Trump's kikery.

Attached: 1487850277804.jpg (1024x700, 82K)

Did that coupon thing seriously work? I mean, I know I encouraged that shit, but I didn't think it'd actually happen.

(Actually, I really hope you're not just bullshitting.)

"One of many mistakes she made"

Can we classify 'being born' as one of her mistakes? I know I do.

Attached: 1504636545475.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Everything changes. Also you can't kill an idea. I see pol as a bunch of people from /b/ who grew up and now worship an ancient god and praise a frog.

Attached: pol.png (908x448, 130K)