TENNESSEE NO!

>Memphis took down two Confederate statues. State lawmakers are punishing the city for it
>On Tuesday, lawmakers in the Tennessee House passed an amendment to a state appropriations bill that strips $250,000 in funding that the city was to receive for its upcoming bicentennial celebration.
>One of the amendment's sponsors, state Rep. Steve McDaniel, admitted this was in retaliation for Memphis removing the Confederate statues.
>"If you recall back in December, Memphis did something that removed historical markers in the city," McDaniel said on the House floor. "It was the city of Memphis that did this and it was full knowing that it was not the will of the legislature."
>That generated an angry response from Memphis representatives.
>"This amendment, and the explanation, is hateful, it is unkind, it is un-Christian-like and it is unfair," said state Rep. Raumesh Akbari. "Memphis is a city in this state, and I'm sick of people in this House acting like it's not."
>Raumesh Akbari
and aparently Raumesh Akbari is a female and it probably looks exactly like what you're imagining

Attached: Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest.jpg (800x600, 127K)

I know some of the guys who pushed this. Great men and I hope they fuck Memphis some more. It's time for that dumpster to realize they're the embarrassment of the state.

nice, buy them all a beer

>$250,000
That's like nothing
>for its upcoming bicentennial celebration
LMAO you think this matters?!

It's just the tip of the iceberg. There's definitely going to be more punishments coming and Memphis can't do anything about it because the rest of the state hates them.

its enough money to make people mad but not enough to shut down the city and get the federal govt involved
it does matter, it sends a message that if they fuck with the their statues the lawmakers will fuck with them

I'm hoping the money is used towards giving the statue a new home. I know Forrest's family is very involved with all of this. At this point I'd rather have the statue somewhere where it's appreciated and let the old spot be used for niggers killing each and junkies making drug deals since those seem to be the city's favorite hobbies these days.

that would be nice, maybe they can get the Jerfferson Davis statue too

Memphis is 95% black in the city itself and only gets white outside of city limits.

Legally speaking, Memphis didn't even sell the parks to the non-profits. They fucked up. Go read the sales agreements, they're short.

Parts of Memphis is getting gentrified by white hipsters but not on the same level as Nashville but you're mostly right. Not that the hipsters are any less leftist than the niggers.

Fun fact: the cities are destroying the statues, which is why they refuse to show where they're taken.

Thery're really counting on the fact that the masses are complacent domesticated pussies who complain a lot but never do shit when leftists walk alll over them.

GLORIOUS! God bless the Tennessee State Legislature!

Memphis is the least "Tennessean" thing we've got in Tennessee, it should be walled off and given to Mississippi.

I want to buy all of the Confederate statues butthurt niggers are taking down and erect them all across my state of Arkansas

Attached: E3A8069C-59CE-4F1C-9F0B-F270CBD66FE2.png (420x420, 16K)

really?
all i remember reading was some city councilman made a NPO and bought the parks for $1000 each then had the statues removed
bunch of chicken shit nonsense to remove history

UNFORGIVABLE! LYNCHINGS WHEN?!

I'm hoping Tennessee sets the standard in fucking the statue grabbers. It's in a good position to unlike states like Maryland.

I know the Sons of Confederate Veterans are offering to take any statues and set them up at their new museum in Middle Tennessee. Which is why I won't be surprised if Memphis will destroy them if they haven't already to prevent that.

I went to Memphis

It was Atlanta tier negros everywhere
I'm glad they are getting slapped down

i live near his home, maybe 10 minutes
they could put the statues there

Attached: nbf.jpg (640x427, 262K)

>It is un-Christian-like said..
>Rep. Raumesh Allah Akbari
>Akbari
>Christian
K

Attached: 1506037505851.png (1366x768, 266K)

Chapel Hill is where the SCV museum is going to be so it'd be a perfect location.

CS Lewis basically noted that the devil wants to redefine Christianity to lead people astray. Shit like this just proves it.

>She attended Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri where she graduated in 2006 with a BA in African American studies and a minor in political science.

Attached: Raumesh Akbari.jpg (1500x1000, 594K)

>a BA in African American studies

Is this real?

I wouldn't go back without an M4 and at least 200 rounds of 5.56

Attached: memphis.jpg (400x233, 142K)

i call it Memphica or Memphadesu

lmao

Attached: chrome_2018-04-19_00-40-53.jpg (1634x821, 263K)

Good, now the next thing that must be done is to line up these Memphis representative cultural revolutionaries and destroyers of American history and liberty and execute them all. Their hands must be severed and their legs forcibly mutilated, while their bones are broken and their organs ripped apart from their gasping bodies. These people are absolutely ridiculous. Why are you even here in this fucking country if all you want to do is destroy its symbols, its history, and change the culture to your bullshit politically correct mental asylum? Fire these Memphis statue-destroyers out of a rocket launcher!

>wants to celebrate 200 years of racism
>doesn't want physical memorials of those 200 years of racism

They also don't want to celebrate racism but build statues to lynchings.

I'm not surprised at all Shillary would be in one of those.