Pope says no one goes to hell, sinners just 'disappear'

newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/03/pope-says-no-one-goes-to-hell-sinners-just-disappear-report.html

What did he mean by this?

Attached: GettyImages-888408240-pope-francis-satan-1120.jpg (1120x640, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism
rferl.org/a/russia-patriarch-orthodox-zyuganov/25438091.html
newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/03/pope-says-no-one-goes-to-hell-sinners-just-disappear-report.html
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2018/03/29/vatican-denies-report-that-says-pope-francis-believes-hell-does-not-exist/?noredirect=on
youtube.com/watch?v=MzbFzIegDsE
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/03/29/did-pope-francis-say-there-no-hell-not-quite-vatican-insists/470442002/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-hell-does-not-exist-catholic-vatican-full-quote-a8281041.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He means he is the devil and he is going to eat our souls.

Ah, a fellow Communist

Attached: CommieChrist.png (396x396, 3K)

He's trying to set himself up for later, he's getting old.

is he shameless enough to even try to explain his reasoning?

He means that he's a heretic modernist and that when the inquisition returns, his body will be exhumed and he will be condemned as an antipope postmortem.

it seems like a deliberate joke at this point
"look at me, look at how heretical my views are"
nobody does anything :/

He is right. Hell actually is Gehenna, the burning trash pile of Jerusalem. Being a sinner means are you literal trash.

(((They))) have a problem with this man, he is red-pilling even the last catholic cuck.

Sinners live in hell without realizing it every day they reject the Lords free gift of salvation. The pope perverts this into sayimg that hell and purgatory were capitulation of Christ's blessing for the profit of corrupt cardinal theocrats and perverted papal pontiffs.

Pope can do not wrong look at history. Orgies in the Vatican fine, have a system in place so people buy their way into heaven, excellent.

So this (((Argentinian))) cuck is saying Mu (nothingness) is real?

The Catholic church is a child sex cult and right this very minute is shielding pedophiles from criminal prosecution. There is nothing holy about Catholicism. Its the italian mafia sect of Christianity.

>have a system in place so people buy their way into heaven
Not the way it works at all

>Yo europe is being overrun with mirgrants from a society where being a sinning degenerate useless criminal pile of shit is bascially the standard, what should we do family?
>Tell them theres literally no religious repercussions for their crimes when going to prison is actually probably still nicer than the way they lived back in their country
>Genius, family.

What he says doesn't matter. The Pope doesn't make the rules in the end and he will learn that soon enough.

If they don't realize being led astray by a satanist, I don't know what will.

Not only is "The Pope" not Catholic, he's a commie and not even Christian.

Attached: communist crucifix.jpg (700x467, 52K)

Francis is an Argentinean child trafficker and satanist.

And his ecclesiology is protestant.

Attached: Francis-Luther-Statue-Vatican.jpg (702x498, 25K)

Neets just "disappear".

Really activates the almonds.

It's quite old thing actually.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism

Holy shit cathocucks are so cuckedd ahhahaha orhtodox for life!

He ment, go to hell nigger.

You don't study much do you.
I'm gonna nail a document on your door faggot.

I think he's right actually. The Bible is divinely inspired, meaning it never contradicts itself. John 3:16 states that only those who believe in Jesus have eternal life.
Since Hell is considered to be "eternal punishment" you'd have to call it eternal life. Therefore this idea is in contradiction to scripture.
Hell is probably more of a trash bin for souls, deletion. It fits the idea of eternal punishment and doesn't contradict the Bible.

Back in the day...
My brother had a KJV bible he got at one of the evangelical tent revivals.
He showed it to a nun at catholic school.
She rapped his knuckles with a ruler, took the heretical bible and burned it.

The Church doesn't teach that you can buy yourself into heaven. The abuse of indulgences wasn't even preached that way during the days of Father Luther.
rferl.org/a/russia-patriarch-orthodox-zyuganov/25438091.html
>based orthodox

Attached: file.png (511x428, 302K)

Catholics don't believe the Bible is the literal truth like Protestants do.

St Malachy predicted no more popes after ~2013, lending strong credence to this pope being fake and gay.

Attached: 1522784689445.jpg (493x281, 34K)

Heretical bibles should be burned. KJV was a retranslation of the English Catholic Bible, Douay-Rheims, with its initial retranslation hosting over 27,000 errors.

>newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/03/pope-says-no-one-goes-to-hell-sinners-just-disappear-report.html
>2018/03

Catholics and jews, bad news!

The catholic church hates all people and races and seeks to destroy them working hand in hand with their jewish brothers.

Orthodox Patriarch, unlike Pope, doesnt considered literal representative of God on Earth.

a. he is a reptilian
b. he himself knows some of christian doctrines are very outdated if not fabricated. Bible was edited many times by men like King James. King James, huh? Sounds like a guy who will order scholars to write honest stuffs. Bible used to have Book of Enoch, reincarnation, and etc. He can't take more bullshits
c. he is just another elite plant whom acts as a controversial figure whose task is to accelerate division among men and the what could be inevitable civil wars between nationalists and globalists.
d.
>not a christian
>did not read the bible
>just a conspitard I am.

This.
Consider the word "eternal", it doesn't necessarily mean "continually ongoing", it can mean "forever" as in "final"; therefore, "eternal" punishment could simply be the last, final punishment that you never recover from.

I didn't say he was right about everything.
obviously the Bible makes zero sense if you say "well some of it is a metaphor and some of it God actually meant!"
But on the Hell doctrine that's the conclusion I've come to. Death and Hell are destroyed, meaning the contents of Hell are destroyed along with the concept of dying.

This is true, which is why Orthodox are unable to convene a Council and come to an universal agreement on doctrine such as... allowing up to 3 divorces and "remarriages."

Liberation theology is the worst branch of Catholicism

you dont study much

Orthodox patriarch considers himself higher than god.

The ABSOLUTE STATE of christianity. I’m glad I put this jewish-born, desert death cult behind me.

It's not a branch, bud. Anymore than Protestantism is a branch of Catholicism.
It's a heretical movement.

Absolute state of cucktholicism. At this point its unironically more degenerate than satanism.

Attached: affd74e40cedec3512c1eb895eeaee2b.jpg (525x720, 84K)

I hope he dies this year. Digits confirm.

Nobody goes to hell because we already live in it. Death will be salvation.

Attached: 1522475607099.png (900x1200, 878K)

Maybe he means we’re already in hell, and we must escape

Attached: DCF9B3D2-787F-40BE-8889-7621A453563D.jpg (757x1024, 169K)

He is a liar

They are unable to do this sort of thing because;
>4 of the 5 holy Sees are puppets of muslims
>The rome See seized power in the west and excomunicated the Eccumenical patriarch
> the Eccumenical patriarch is supposed to be the 'first among the equals' but due to his subjugation by the turks, the surviving orthodox nations split into their own churches, so as to not be influenced by a puppet religious head

If the Megali idea had came to fruition, the orthodox church would be a far more unified and beneficial force than any other christian denomination, unfortunately, communism and the power play by Britain, France and Italy over the course of the 19th and 20th centuries prevented greece from achieving this.

The absolute state of (((C*Thlics))).

I want to die.

See, a perfect example of christian death cult in action.

This is the most plausible

He s just preparing you for the real redpill

The way the Bible and theologians/scholars have written about it, it's more metaphorical than literal. Hell is essentially life (and the "life after death"/"first death") without the presence/light of God, and it is likened to the torment of burning in eternal fires. And those who are "cast in Hell" do not get resurrected and suffers what is called the "second death" (also called permanent death). Those who are not are allowed to live in Paradise, as promised; it is eternal, but only through "salvation". So by logic, those who do not get salvation are damned to just permanently die, while the saved are to live life eternal in what would be Paradise. Paradise could either be what the world becomes after all but the saved are culled and the world resets to a state that can be likened to what the Garden of Eve was; or it could also be what is called "Heaven", which is likened to a plane of existence beyond Earth.

>STOP CALLING THE ANTICHRIST POPE
STOP CALLING THE ANTICHRIST POPE

Our Lady was clear as day when she said the Church was going to hell

Wasn't the whole fire and brimstone shtick mostly from martin luther trying to scare people in to the faith?

That is actually i love you in sign language , the devils horn is thumb inward

He's a fucking disaster.

Lol

>he's a commie and not even Christian
AWESOME

Attached: 1522897678118.jpg (750x703, 108K)

He's defeated Satan

Who was it? Because the bible is pretty vague.

>don't want my soul to be annihilated
>don't want to be on this plane of existence
>freely admit to myself and others that I live a sinful existence, try to better myself
>can't bring myself to believe that faith in Christ is the way to salvation
>willing to humbly ask for salvation to whatever power exists that can grant it
Wat do?

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2018/03/29/vatican-denies-report-that-says-pope-francis-believes-hell-does-not-exist/?noredirect=on

Yep.

I almost became a "tradcath" meme but then I realized Jow Forums and redpill culture in general is a Jesuit psyop. Blaming the Jews alone is one of their tactics

The satanic elite operate in red and blue branches and their synthesis is Purple

this guy is meme-ing ? The vatican is kek?

>Hell doesn't exist
He only hopes that were true

Attached: 9C8F5244-E7D3-466B-9333-B2069EF40539.jpg (992x1024, 169K)

Fake news, Catholics don’t read the Bible and their leadership certainly don’t teach it.

But indeed, the eternal torment meme was an evangelist marketing ploy based off two minsunderstood verses amongst dozens of verses that indeed state clearly that the wages of sin are death and the only path to eternal life is through Jesus Christ.

Dumb ass pope is right but articulates it in a way where leftists can claim moral victory of the One, True, Holy, Apostolic Church.

God is life. God is Love.
Heaven is unity with God-ergo life and love
Hell is total separation from Eternal Life and Eternal Love
Thus, Hell is the absence of life and love, thus despair. Which is what Kierkegaard defined as "the sickness unto death".
Dante had it right. Those in hell are those without hope and without any hope of eternal love, thus they suffer eternally.

>religion
>>a.k.a. making shit up

Attached: deuteronomy_24-16.jpg (1336x666, 238K)

The pope is a retarded faggot.

Attached: 1473149492341.jpg (480x360, 20K)

ANTIPOPE

Awesome?
He is a pathetic invalid and that makes you feel less alone?

KILL YOURSELF

That is some serious heresy

Waiting in purgatory

> those who repent obtain the forgiveness of God and go among the ranks of the souls who contemplate him. But those who do not repent, and therefore cannot be forgiven, disappear. There is no hell - there is the disappearance of sinful souls."

HOLY SHIT
CATHOLISM BTGO

POPE IS A LUTHERAN NOW. GET FUCKED, WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG

Attached: 1523997949662.png (960x960, 324K)

fake news, wont even bother to post the debunking of this shit all you pagan larpers are going teo hell along with the kikes, muzzies and protties

Tbh I dont know which is scarier

This pope has the same level of understanding of Christianity as Hideaki Anno

Attached: eoe5.jpg (1062x600, 95K)

Do you not know how to read?

Why are you using a third or second source?

Because you know you are lying.

They disappear from the world. Meaning they do not reside here, they are no longer here.

Stop taking things out of context.

This user is correct and almost no one in this thread has even read the bible

>That is some serious heresy

As opposed to what? All the other shit the Catholics teach is unbiblical as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=MzbFzIegDsE

Indulgences caused the church to schism, I don't know what world you lived in where that went over well.

>taking bible literally
are you retarded? Do they even teach you how to read the Bible in school or in the church?

this.

He's exposing himself as a servant of the Beast. The false Pope gets the bullet too.

Attached: 2000px-Coat_of_arms_of_Prussia_1933.svg.png (2000x2245, 406K)

The Vatican on Thursday rebuked Eugenio Scalfari, 93, a well-known Italian journalist who is the founder of Italy’s La Repubblica newspaper.

When asked where "bad souls" end up, according to the article in Thursday’s La Repubblica, Francis reportedly said that those who repent can be forgiven, but those who don't repent simply "disappear."

And then came the four words heard 'round the world: "Hell does not exist," the article quoted the pope as saying. "The disappearance of sinful souls exists.”

The Vatican issued a statement after the comments spread like wildfire on social media, saying the pope never granted the interview and the story was "the result of (the reporter's) reconstruction,” not a “faithful transcription of the words of the Holy Father."

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/03/29/did-pope-francis-say-there-no-hell-not-quite-vatican-insists/470442002/

there was no debunk, only a statement saying that he was misrepresented. kek.

Poles hate this faggot pope

>A new style pope

Attached: Camp of the Saints pope1.jpg (6106x4507, 1.56M)

The pope wants to make headlines and the easiest way to do this is to go against literally centuries of established catholic doctrine.

So once again we have a lying athiest stating things that are not true.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-hell-does-not-exist-catholic-vatican-full-quote-a8281041.html

If you continue with this tom foolery I will have to see if consequences for lying can be arranged.

I don't know what your degenerate western "catholic" priests preach so I don't give a fuck. Here in Poland we stick to the bible and old christian teachings. Current Pope is a heretic.

>For the new style church

Attached: Camp of the Saints pope2.jpg (6204x4592, 1.59M)

>Here in Poland we stick to the bible and old christian teachings.

So how does someone go to Heaven?

Defend Vienna

he means the world is now hell, no reason to go anywhere else