Fucked

So this happened today...
>dumb thot in our uni class posted in facebook group (inb4 "ew kikebook" its needed for some classes")
>made a bunch of baseless claims that some guy in our class was agressive to her during a post-lecture debate
>whole exageratted sob story
>guy turns out to be my friend, and he messages her privately
>says "i'm sorry if you felt that way" blah blah blah "we can talk this out, but could you please take the post down first off? its rather suggestive that its me and some of these claims are hyperbolic
>roastietriggered.jpeg
>screenshots the message and posts it in the group
>hoard of fellow roasties and soyboys rush to her defense and talk about getting faculty involved
>friend has to cuck and apologize in the group, says his response was "hasty and immature"
>doesn't work, she starts spreading a lie that he sexually harrassed her
>now is worried shitless he might be fucked over bc of some dumb bitch

Universities are fucked, pol. How can we combat this awful haven of triggered lefties caught up in a world of "microagressions" and make life shitty for everyone else? I'm tired of having to hide power level and tolerate this shit, I only have one more year left but its fucking awful

Attached: InCaseOfUtterRetard.png (230x219, 7K)

>using facebook
fuck off retard

wow, you can't even read the whole greentext, i said that we need an accnt for classes
go to /b/ with your amerimutt attention span

Your friend fucked up apologizing (admiting wrong doing) and having written proof of such.

Hire a lawyer

what's the solution? also, is leafland like this at all?

obviously yeah, but its not great to have to dish out money to jewish tradesmen like lawyers
is uni always going to be this fucked?

>taking classes that require facebook
Nice memedegree m8. Now fuck off

never apologise, stand firm, dont ever cuck no matter what.

>is uni always going to be this fucked?

No. It's going to get worse.

This is why you never apologize to these people.

Find the town drunk.
Offer him 20 bottles of vodka and an address.
Tell him he can have all the vodka if he goes to address and beats the fuck out of a girl there
After he does the deed give him all the vodka so he drinks himself to death
Put on your what homeless guy face

retard, if you don't you get fucked in the class. stop strawmanning and make an argument, or get out you kike

Create a document or presentation with your argument using formal logic expressed in logical symbols and use that to explain why they are all emotional brainlets that should apologize to your friend.

any stories, user?
we're not all as strong as you, based aussieposter. but besides that, how do i survive this liberal hell

Let women and gays have Facebook. Nothing good comes from it

>wah wah wah I need it for class
You're still using facebook you absolute fucking retard. Fuck off back to sucking the zucc, pussyboy.

>Going to University in 2k18
There's your problem.

Attached: 1503616862349.jpg (183x200, 18K)

Apology = self-incrimination. Your dumb faggot of a friend already fucked himself hard by not taking a firm stance.

too good, i'll be back in 2 weeks with a screenshot of the news article
australia is the motherland
also, what countries don't extradite to the US?

Attached: Baste.jpg (225x225, 9K)

implying kikespawn listen to logic
so i should be an uneducated hick like you? at least when i have kids they wont be trailer trash eating poptarts and fucking their siblings

is there no escape from this kind of shit in uni? how do i deal with the constant barrage of shit

Not good enough, Facebook needs to be destroyed. Even if you don't use or participate in it, it will be used against you by random people. It's part of the surveillance state. It has to be destroyed.

>Uneducated
>Implying you're getting an education by 'studying' your meme degree
Oh dear, looks like the little soy has been triggered. I'll have fries with that, dipshit.

Attached: 1515025549931.png (250x278, 95K)

OP is a faggot

i'm studying neuroscience so that when the tumor in your head is so immense its bigger than your fat stomach i can explain to your family the eventual symptoms and how you will slowly die because you're a stupid mutt
kill yourself, redneck. you're doing nothing to help the white race or this nation

oh look, another low attention span mutt. nice original argument you got there
agreed, i fucking hate kikebook

>implying kikespawn listen to logic
If they don't then you've won, you and your friend should stop being a pussy and be clear in your arguments. Don't get swayed by emotional brainlets and keep showing them that they're wrong by being calm and rational.

He never should have said he was sorry. That's when they realize they have power over you.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

THERE"S NO PROOF OF THIS INCIDENT

THE PROOF IS WHAT YOU RETARDEDLY MADE LOOLOL

THE VIRGIN APOLOGY
>gets his friend removed from school
>gives roastie the burden of the doubt with no evidence
>uses facebook in 2018 but some how doesnt get any bitches

Attached: 1524004448684.jpg (480x747, 33K)

Yes there is, and it's very simple - you DEMAND proof and or tell them to BTFO. Threaten to sue for harassment if circumstantial evidence is being used for holding you guilty.

I go to a very liberal university and they basically have a Kangaroo court over here, so if it comes to these accusations, the male will be considered guilty by default; the only real way out is to threaten escalation to a real court. I'm pretty sure your uni's case will be less extreme than mine, so the uni should be a little less ballsy with the axe of a lawsuit swinging over their reputation. If the uni chickens out, the bitch can't touch anyone.

yeah my friend sure was dumb but some of the faculty are total kikes, he'd be fucked either way from the moment he engaged with them. its better to not engage
doesn't matter, they'll just say i was racist or mentally raped them or some hyperliberal bullshit. uni is way more fucked here dude

>Studies 'neuroscience' (Underwater pottery in reality).
>Gets utterly BTFO by liberals so hard that he comes onto 4chinz to cry about it and get sympathy (L M A O)
>Gets mocked for being a whiny little, sensitive bitch (Rightly so)
>"I DON'T WANNA BE UNEDUCATED! *SNIFF*"
>What are books?
Retard alert.
>you're doing nothing to help the white race or this nation
>Flag
"White" race. LOL he thinks he is white.

Attached: ayyy4.png (342x342, 231K)

fair enough, i just dont want him to have to jew up on lawyers. its frustrating that they are able to game the system in this way, i hate these roasties, especially since they're the ones nobody wants to fuck. my girlfriend keeps talking about how much all her friends hate this girl, but she still wields too much power