Thoughts on Roosh V?

Thoughts on Roosh V?

Attached: web-rooshv-1.jpg (1368x1026, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlYP8-3TrOA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432531/Pictured-pick-artist-center-international-pro-rape-storm-t-shirt-shorts-door-mother-s-home-lives-basement.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
returnofkings.com/114425/the-public-humiliation-of-mark-zuckerbergs-sister
youtube.com/watch?v=thYTi-iEdMs
muep.mau.se/bitstream/handle/2043/12247/mim_working_papers_11_2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off

I can't get any action. What do I do?

I sent him 5 shekles...never answered my question

Muslim sandnigger that gloats about raping white women.

guy who spent his youth fucking women around the world and ended up as a old man all alone ranting about women on the internet

also childless*

Why should this person matter to me

He shagged a dog.
Weirdo.

He's a self-defeating fag but he's right about the tradthot question.

That's how a man hitting the wall looks

I doubt he did as well as he acts. Some guy I knew said he would mostly fuck ugly women.

frustrated sandnigger beta that thinks he can fuck anything because he has american passport then goes on rant how nobody wants him and then he pretends to be alpha because he fucked that one time some ukrainian junkie for 100 euros

Attached: roosh.jpg (640x426, 131K)

Based but enemy. He uses his knowledge for evil against whites.

Roosh V is one of the most polarizing characters on the web, even here on Jow Forums. People get so buttblasted at him acknowledging the truth about roasties, something that should make pol happy. The reason they turn on him is because he has successfully adapted to this environment whereas other have not.

He thought he was great and he had a lot of hedonistic pleasures but now he's old and alone and has no sons to carry on his name.

Don't be like Roosh.

A bit like Jow Forums then except without the fucking women around the world part

This

He's just a male roastie

BTFO by ourgirl.

Attached: IMG_0204.jpg (600x800, 82K)

he's cool.

Sending that mutt your betabux won't make her fuck you, soyboy cuck.

Dropping mad redpills

youtube.com/watch?v=NlYP8-3TrOA

Who were the first 4 Rooshes?

A fucking psychopath.

Roosh triggers nu-Jow Forums cucks who worship coalburner sluts and sends them their betabux.

Attached: IMG_1205.jpg (1920x1233, 460K)

Based guy that fucked countless white women, so a bro in my opinion.

cont.
also,
hes ok, has some interesting ideas
but I feel sorry for him, he just became an old childless man bitching about women on the internet - even his women in iran go out om the streets and protest while he just sits and rants on the internet
at one point his talked about how he was talking to his father to "buy" a bride from some iranian village
just sad.

He's a mudslime fgt

Followed him closely when he was just starting out, lost all interest after it was revealed that he lied about how many women he fucked. Well, that wasn't the entire reason, but it was 90%, the other 10% was because I was fucking tired of reading him bitching about how Eastern European women are no longer easy to fuck thanks to whatever new dating site was around at that time (forget the name) and constantly complained that Spanish and Italian men were saturating the dating pool in Eastern Europe thanks to that site and ruining his "poosy paradise".

So yeah, combine lying with bitching and you start losing readers fast.

1. Sandnigger. I think he is Armenian like the Kardassians
2. He couldnt get white girls in the West so he ran to Eastern Europe
3. The only girls in Eastern Europe he 'gets' are whores / he has to pay for them
4. He still lives at home in his mom's basement. He tries to make excuses about this but it is true.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432531/Pictured-pick-artist-center-international-pro-rape-storm-t-shirt-shorts-door-mother-s-home-lives-basement.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Attached: roosh_30E2F63500000578-0-image-m-4_1454618474897.jpg (634x921, 139K)

He literally salivated over Erin like a cuckold that he is. Off yourself. He is a shitskin brainlet.

Attached: 1524043613809.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Finnknight spotted

Attached: IMG_1519.jpg (1200x866, 315K)

Do you agree with his totem pole of race attractiveness?

Attached: Roosh V.jpg (621x867, 235K)

I read up on him some time ago and found that he bought reviews for his ebooks. Also read some posts by various authors on Return of Kings, which was a sad experience.

Yeah I wanna kill all faggots such a fucking white knight I am

They way he destroyed Mark Zuckerberg's sister is legendary.
returnofkings.com/114425/the-public-humiliation-of-mark-zuckerbergs-sister

As a 33-year old man who never had a girlfriend but did fuck a few sluts I can relate to him a lot. That being said I was banned from his forum, maybe not by him personally, but in any case I hate all of the PUA people.

Meh, I think what is attractive depends on the country. According to study here in Sweden female preference was: Scandinavia > Western Europe > Southern Europe > Eastern Europe > Latino(whatever that means here) > Asian > Arab > Black.

I don't think the same would be true in Eastern Europe or Southern Europe.

He is the red pill made flesh, he is the man that teaches the good news to every men thst desires to follow the path of enlightment.

Link to study? Also you guys need to fix these racist preferences

He literally gets laid whenever he wants, why would he waste his life with a roastie that leaches his money?

You're just mad she bested him #tradthot

raghead faggot

Childless old man with no family who just fucks sluts and rants about said sluts on the internet, yea, great example.

>Thoughts on Roosh V?
no

She didn't best him, you're just a thirsty beta that worships tradthots. Npt trying to insult you, but i think you should take a look in the mirror and realize that you are whiteknighting some mutt whore coalburner whom leeches of betas sending her money.

IDK, for some reason I was following him and was drinking one night and Tweeted something to him about how he was running his mouth like a baby boomer. He replied, but I already unfollowed him.

Still better than being the beta provider for stacy and her kids with chad

Dumb thot begone I am right guys.

Attached: 1516838893990.jpg (971x565, 139K)

A deluded Faggot

He has some interesting observations but largely is a degenerate sex colonist. He is also cynical, spiteful, and petty. Can't imagine he has a single genuine friend.

Degenerate sandnigger oven/10

Attached: 1517528798045.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

maybe he should try being a chad with a family then? he just became a 30+ year old lonely old guy - masculinity is also making children you know? spreading your seed and all that. instead he did fuck a lot of women but he failed the final purpose, to breed.

I don't have the link saved, I'll see if I can find it on google.

"Pick up artist" that got too big and had to shift gears to "alt right" since being a leftist is completely implausible for him. Unfortunately the PUA market is now teenagers and ugly spergmos. This crowd probably has way less cash and are near universally considered losers.

Tough place to be, honestly. Pick up used to be a thriving niche until it got popular enough to attract too many of the undesirables mentioned above, and feminism completely shut it down shortly afterward. He's not a stupid guy but he is definitely a non-American and his demographic is white guys who are increasingly ethnocentric. I'd anglicize my name and try to pass elsewhere low-key if I were him.

Just saying. Polite sage.

>A chad with family
That is not how it works my friend

>He's not a stupid guy but he is definitely a non-American and his demographic is white guys who are increasingly ethnocentric. I'd anglicize my name and try to pass elsewhere low-key if I were him.
It’s okay. I’m pretty sure most fanboys think “Roosh” is a cutesy cool nickname for Russell or something.

try getting out of your room sometime, more than half of the world population are women, even 70 IQ retarded somalians can have kids and a family, why can't you?

>mutt whore coalburner
how can she be a coal burner if shes part black ?

>implying chad doesnt eventually settle down with stacy and make kids
>being this ignorant of chad structuralism
>mexican intellectuals

I just think she is hot. What's the harm? People who fund her are stupid yes, I agree with that.

You want to spend your 20's chasing slutty pussy all around the globe, this is your prize. Basically the male version of a cat lady. Building a relationship is not easy, it takes a solid foundation and years of hard work. Now he's 33 and that just isn't going to happen, its too late.

>believing dailymail.co.uk
Being that retarded

Attached: 1523972932751.gif (193x135, 1.4M)

You forgot anti-white sandnog who brags about nailing white women.

Attached: FB2E74D2-8FAD-4B2A-98BE-782220F4DC3A.jpg (850x400, 48K)

His redpilling work saved my life.

>waaah women are all whores and degenerates
>flies to SEA to fuck poor desperate chinks
>waaah why can't I find a pure waifu to love me

Attached: 1225984532829.jpg (720x480, 38K)

Low IQ and Arrogant

BASED pooinloo

He's a loser.

He BTFO all the """"""""""BASED""""""""" tradthots like lauren southern and 56% tit cow.

He's /ourguy/.

isn't this the guy who lives in parents basement and went around saying The Rock is a beta male because of a photograph. I have a job, a family, and a house. If you pay attention to this guy you're a faggot

You can tell what kind of person you are dealling with by his opinions for roosh v.

People who have a mediocre o no game at all, and still dont completely know about true female nature (im talking about truly experience it, not just reading from the internet) hate him.

But those that actually know game and trully know female nature or at least had the fortune ( or miss fortune ) to see it with their own eyes, trully seem to like him.

In a way, roosh v is a litmus test for separathing the trully redpilled men that know about the woman question and all of its implications, vs the ones that called themselves “redpilled in x” but still falling for the tradthots and go full m’lady to them, especially white woman.

Its more about those who have experience vs that ones that have no experience.

What photograph? The Rock IS gay.

He may be a streetshitter but he winds up roasties so he's good in my book.

Attached: sexbot11.jpg (1800x1013, 234K)

>Kardassians

Attached: 220px-Guldukat.jpg (220x293, 20K)

>roosh driving through silver spring MD
hello roosh

>all the faggots ITT attacking roosh based on his personal life

No matter what he acts like, everything he says is absolutely 100% true.

Try naming one thing he said that's wrong (without referencing his personal life).

You can't.

People are only assblasted because he drops the hardest redpills on reality.

jesus chirst... if that's what modern sex dolls look like there is no reason for real women outside of breeding pigs.

It was some award show photo with his wife and he's leaning into her in the photo and he's so fucking retarded it was like "BETA TELL RIGHT HERE BOYS" and all his loser followers were whooping it up at how some guy who lies on the internet and lives in his parents basement totally called out the rock

The Rock shit. Learn to read the thread, faggot

One more for you

youtube.com/watch?v=thYTi-iEdMs

Actually, that should tell you more about the state of white woman than getting mad to a guy bragging he got laid on the internet.

Dont fall for that “white woman cant do no wrong” mentality.

i fucking hate maryland dude. i like roosh though

Women are incapable of loyalty. It's men who are responsible for reining them in. Women are basically children who operate on emotion and "feels" only.

Right... The reality is in fact the opposite of what you said, isn't it?

he has an extremely shallow interpretation of women based off of a mixture of bad experiences, making himself undesirable, and fucking his brain up with negativity loops.
He's the quintessential blackpill faggot, he found that sometimes life was hard and he extrapolated that as everything is bad and he should just give up. His whole philosophy is based off of self-fulfilling prophecies.
And his personal life does matter, because anyone that much a coward and a hypocrite is spiritually dead. Someone with your memeflag should understand this

Yes that is why we need to replace them once and for all.

He posts our dank memes and trolls normies. He is literally /ourguy/

Here we go:

muep.mau.se/bitstream/handle/2043/12247/mim_working_papers_11_2.pdf

There are very few studies on this in Sweden so this one pretty much the only thing out there.

He wrote an article and woke me up regarding the Jewish question. He is listed as hater by both ADL and SPLC and thus demands respect. He has done more for Western Civilization than pretty much anyone else, except for hard core individuals like David Duke, Jared Taylor etc.

That being said, having sex with our girls is a big negative. But in total. Roosh is great.

No self-control, like all brown people.

i thought e-celeb posts weren't allowed here anymore

Our girls are some of the whoriest whores ever tho. Was he here?

Theres no way he's only 33

angry brown male

Self righteous sandnigger

>chad eventually becomes a cuck that provides them beta bux to an used roastie

Do you really believe this?

These people operate under the assumption that Chad is some evil monster to be hated, they can fathom that he might actually be a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything

Yeah, he has been in Oslo. A short week or so. He wrote a funny book, don't bang Denmark, where he really is trashing Danish (in reality all Scandinavian) girls.

Good.