Patriotism

Do you display your country's flag in front of your home or is the US the only country to do this?

t. dumb burger

Attached: American Flag.jpg (620x415, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEyNNCn9Z5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People that tend to do that are also most likely to be the very same that will remove your fucking teeth for messing with it. I encourage you to act on your righteous faggot indignation.

Attached: 1512752749134.png (1200x506, 612K)

I don't get the pic

Not so much on our houses...

Attached: 4x4-car-with-four-australian-flags-australia-day-2011-by9507.jpg (640x488, 105K)

its not forbidden here by law. but its dumb and dangerous.

i can only do that during football world cup.
once i forgot to put my flag away after the WC was over. few days later my car got keyed and the flag was ripped off.

im never gonna use the german flag again in public. its not worth it.

Usually but I took it down since the Syrian attacks.

>once i forgot to put my flag away after the WC was over. few days later my car got keyed and the flag was ripped off.

How pathetic. I can't believe what the jews have done to you krauts.

He's asking if you hang your own flag outside of your home? Then he showed an example of an American doing it. There's nothing to "get"

you mean your ancestors. but yeah

This is fucking sad. I’d kill so many niggers if I got to this point

>the absolute state of Germany

Attached: 1B996DD9-2938-4A97-9829-DC625EE0B691.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

One state of the USA flies a flag hated by every jew and nigger in the country. It flies proudly despite the constant mockery.

Attached: 635710306152639413-AP-Mississippi-Flag.jpg (3200x1680, 399K)

german nationalism resulted in a world war and a genocide of millions of non-germans

so yea i can see why they're a bit weary

There is a house that I pass by often which displays an Israeli flag.

Surprised that the owner has not defaced it yet so they could cry on the news.

What the fuck

Attached: 1514589161893.jpg (627x482, 45K)

probably muslims

Attached: 48967885442588.png (504x657, 404K)

That's retarded. Damn.

no because i don't need to remind myself which country i live in

Attached: meanwhile-in-america1.jpg (640x520, 48K)

I've one on the wall of my dorm room. There are three blacks on our hall and they still haven't said anything.

Attached: rhodeiflag.jpg (500x281, 21K)

When I visited your country there were more turkish flags on houses than anything else.

I display the Star of David

Attached: 1524077286668.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

Check the linked post. That isn't an image of a flag on a house, it's a part of a tree before and after being sorted.

Here I still people driving with the portuguese flag in their cars because they're too lazy to take it off the back of the car.

Attached: meanwhile-in-germany.jpg (500x373, 142K)

no. niggers or roaches dont really care about german nationalism. its the germans themselves who will punish you for expressing nationalism in public.

probably because of talk shit, get hit

Where I live it'd be fine, outskirts of a city with very little footfall, but I imagine lots of places in England would cause the same issues.

Not at home but at my job in Brooklyn I work for this Russian guy and he puts the American flag on the business because this is an immigrant area and people need to be reminded the good life comes from America.

How would they feel about a prussian flag or(insert german state of your origin)? They can't pull the 6 million card on that.

That’s really too bad. To think how much things have fallen..

Oh shut the fuck up, cuck

>edgy nazi teenager finally shows up

you're late

I don't display my flag in my balcony but many people here does it since Catalonian challenge began.

>cuck

not an argument, reddit

Yes, all day every day

its not about 600 gorillion. the left and antifa doesnt need a reason. they will trash your stuff if you express nationalism.

>a country should stifle its nationalism for their past
You could say the same about America and nigger slaves or Arabs and their slave trade and rape colonies or Africa (literally Africa)

You fucking nonce

this I wanna know
>they probably will throw 6 gorillion card too cuz its some eternal racial conflict in some of their heads
[spoiler] not that it isnt =^) [/spoiler]

Would you fags be mad if I displayed polish flag?

Everything is the 6 million in Germany, they have got that mythology ingrained into their core at this point.

Germany can you please make a comeback?

We have a flagpole in our garden. Been thinking of putting one up, just to see how the neighbours react.

it's considered a hate crime here

why? so you can mercy kill it

Attached: zxm9xo6m75vy.jpg (470x246, 97K)

> In today's news a German man expressed slightly positive statements about his nation. Luckily police was dispatched promptly and handled the situation without casualties.
> He's now pending trial for gross nationalism and indecent exposure of pride. He might be sentenced to 10 years in prison and forced daily blacked.com viewing.

Hanging a flag outside your house is not "Patriotism".

oh, and what is mr gatekeeper? In 2018 displaying the flag of your country is considered radical.

In WWIII it’s going to be US and Russia against the EU cucks.

I don't think so.

take a guess if your swede cuck wants to go here waving his flag? fucking n00b swedes are a different kind of normie that you're used to
>but Muh "USA USA" centric hegemony
tough shit boiii not an argument

Attached: whatcountryisthis.jpg (1600x1031, 375K)

>cuck

hi rebbit. fun word there huh? you should really catch up though, we're saying "soyboy" now

>reddit spacing
>calling others reddit

Attached: 1503072538505.png (200x200, 39K)

Just do it. Take some pride. Anyone who reacts negatively is a fucking pussy.

>Being this fucking autistic

Why you so mad bro

>reddit spacing

we've been spacing our posts like this since the beginning of Jow Forums. "reddit spacing" is a reddit meme, faggot. back to Jow ForumsT_D, underage

We used to, and you still see it a lot in more rural areas, but I haven't seen a house with a flag in years. We have a flag holder like in your pic but I can't remember the last time we used it. Our neighbor's house actually had a legit flag pole like 50 ft tall and they had it taken down before they put their house up for sale.

you really wanna hear?

You could make a change today, put that flag up user

I would if I wasnt ashamed of my country rn

I'm flying one right now.
Contemplating taking it down though since Trump is pretty much a confirmed Jew-puppet at this point.

Is it something I haven't heard 1000X a day on this site?

maybe there is another German flag you can fly. if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1495209831176.jpg (1024x754, 84K)

i really don't get it.
why would you even want to fly that cuck flag anyway? that's probably why you folks get keyed, assuming you're not having a laugh.
i bet you'd be fine if you flew an old imperial flag.

Do you want him to end up in maximum security prison?

That's insane but I somewhat understand. I have in my dorm room and despite having multiple blacks over, the only people to have commented on it are white liberals.

Attached: rhodesianflagflying.jpg (1280x960, 73K)

Generally, no. On Canada Day they are everywhere.
Quite a few Acadians have flags in their yards. And seems to be more in cottage lots with leaf flags.

You have a point, the current flag of Germany represents ultimate cuckdom. Fly the Reichsadler instead.

Of course I do. Every normal and decent human displays his country's flag and shows his patriotic feelings. A country where such stuff are forbidden should be nuked. People without self-respect don't deserve to exist

I had a sinking feeling when I read this.

Attached: 1523722568244.png (1474x900, 1.67M)

They probably don't know.

>implying pakis don't adore the union jack and wear it like a burka
>"BRITAIN WAS ALWAYS BROWN"
The strategy there isn't to denigrate it but to lie about its significance. Same in the US. Nobody hates on you for flying it but it's generally understood that democrats or whatever only show it when they're up to something.

Nobody is proud here. Even the poor know we are fucked, the difference is they spend their wage on booze, soccer etc.
The only optimists are the monarchist civnat cucks who believe in a pardo masterrace
>let's all mix! nobody's white anyway!

Attached: brazilian monarchists.jpg (1252x480, 285K)

Yeah, the provincial flag is pretty common here. And the yellow ribbon/flags were quite popular anywhere near military towns.

yeah nothing to do with the board
been feeling a little down cuz I used to have a self-hate mechanism/suicide but I had an epiphany that
I miss it now , "I dont wanna die" was the thought in my mind that got me down , like flame being estinquished
>around 4 minutes youtube.com/watch?v=JEyNNCn9Z5M
got me to do some introspection and I slept notso good and my shoe was too tight while joggin

Attached: ffb41016f677612e85518e5dd447fd6c.jpg (850x500, 32K)

> People without self-respect don't deserve to exist

Eventually these people will phase themselves out of existence.
It eventually sorts itself out naturally.

Yes I fly it above my house. I see quite a few people doing this, and interestingly most are Maori.

They don't know what it is, dude.
White people take classes on what to be offended about so that they can get black votes.

some people do, but not as much as america

I heard as much. I stayed with a german girl and she talked about how noone did it until the world cup or something. It was seen as grossly offensive to display the flag.

I am so sry your country will die user. Its a loss to the world.

southern Brazillian ethnostate when? that would be something for legit pride.

>german nationalism resulted in a world war and a genocide of millions of non-germans
oy vey
look, i hate richard spencer. go antifa

oh my god, everyone is reddit except for me.

Attached: 1503411966688.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

Sounds rough bro, remember we're all gonna make it.

One of them actually did. He's also a CS major and we have a running joke that I'm his "token african friend." shit coder though

Cucks like you are dumb and dangerous.

Attached: ger.jpg (325x203, 19K)

I dont own a single flag and I never have

I used to hang my Rhodesia flag in my room then I sold it to a literal Asian Nazi

Here in the Netherlands it's not common. I don't think anyone would care if I did. Unless It was in Amsterdam, fucking liberals are terrible there.

How does antifa feel about this flag?

Attached: Parade-zum-35-Jahrestag-der-DDR.jpg (1024x1001, 162K)

Jesus Christ man. Even leafs fly our shitty flag everywhere

Nazi asians are the most based people I've met. They always have no problem admitting white superiority.

it’s pretty common, much less for the italian flag though

Attached: D382E48A-1306-4B7A-AB28-63483DEC8499.jpg (1000x515, 126K)

Aight that's fucked up. I wouldn't be flying it if I wasn't actually Rhodesian. I'm no Dylann Roof
It's for patriotism, not politics.
While the Rhodesian government, which gave suffrage to people based on intelligence, station, and merit(blacks too, hundreds of thousands were able to vote) is actually really fucking great, I don't fly it because I hate niggers.
I do hate niggers though

inb4 Germa...
Damnit Hans, ya beat me to it

Remember when Germans realized their life was < their flag. Who could have guessed Germans now would let their country die in a single generation.

People who can afford a home don't do that. But you see them sometimes on the balcony of shitty buildings, surrounded by algerians or portugueses flags

thanks for hearing out
>finn is sad cuz he isnt dead
humour

Attached: 1404124839582.jpg (1546x563, 147K)

I just flew it cause I support the white Rhodesian cause
He was a pretty cool guy

I once lived in NYC for University, for around two years and I saw so many Latin flags being shown it was horrible. I'm not usually one to complain about that sort of issue, but if you saw Spanish flags flying on American soil in other states they'd bring the torches out and rabid mobs would attack those people. It's so dumb when people use a flag to shout to as many people as possible to show that they're ''here''. I've heard the same thing how Indian, Pakistani and Bengali flags are shown in Britain and Turkish flags re shown in Germany.

Why would you be proud of being a puppet for israel? It's basically bluepilled for us to have pride.

I agree to a point... but it is still the country our ancestors built.