Why is Black supremacy literally promoted and allowed by google and others?

TheRoot is considered a news source by google

Attached: 0C1530D8-F7DA-4444-8FF6-A1F12382FB8D.png (750x1334, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you care? What do you spend any time giving a fuck?

Just a guess, but they call the cops because those black people are committing crimes?

Soft racism of low expectations.

NIGGA YOU SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE O YO KIDS!
--Chris Rock

Just keep on plugging your ears and ignoring it, surely that will work

Because they're violent fucking criminal thugs. I feel better now that we've talked.

>Why do white people call the police on black people?
>Is it because they commit crimes?
>nah, they just rayciss

Because if you confront a black person about something they shouldn't be doing, they freak out and just keep yelling the same shit over and over again.

Because we developed agriculture

You're soft. 100% of these articles or op/ed pieces are designed to get a reaction out of the white man and you fucking pussies pussy give it to them every goddamn time because you have nothing going on in your life.

Grow a goddamn pair. Quite being fragile like the niggers are.

Use Bing faggot, they have edge for android

Maybe because when Starbuck personal say "excuse me mister can you please order something or just get out ?" black people chimp out ?

Yeah dude the blame for the unceasing psychological warfare campaign waged against white men is ultimately the fault of white men for not embodying perfect stoicism and completely shutting it out

You're literally enabling them by saying the solution is not to notice and try and ignore it, that can't work long term and you know it.

in my personal experience it was because he tried to car jack me.

Cause everyone knows blacks are inferior so they let them have their pretend games like "WE WUZ KANGZ" and shit

also >those trips
witnessed

Maybe because blacks are superior and have empathy and culture and emotions unlike the fucking colonizers.

Dont be a criminal dindu. Its not that ... difficult unless your black

Or they sucker-punch you and chimp on you with other nogs like that security guard at the "pool party" in Jacksonville.

Why do niggers rap about being a thug all the time
You present an image of yourself and get mad when people judge you buy it

This is why Africa is the way it is a shit hole

But we know why they called the police, the PoX were trespassing and refused to leave...

That true they do have a culture of Criminal behavior

TheRoot is essentialy if Jow Forums was black and wrote articles

That's the rub. They WANT you to be afraid of them, but they don't want the negative consequences that accompany that.

Attached: 1512017037967.jpg (2560x1707, 512K)

>if Jow Forums was black
if Jow Forums was black we'd be living in africa

lol the title is basically let blacks commit crimes.

>if Jow Forums was black
You're not really black!

Attached: talcumx.jpg (432x432, 30K)

I am totally on board with this. I don't call the cops.

Attached: PatBateman.jpg (355x400, 61K)

thats why

Attached: 1508561824666.gif (640x550, 204K)

underrated post

It's these. It's really not worth it to confront a black person. They take it personally, raise their voice, attack you personally, cause a scene, start pulling up their pants and posturing for a fight, record on their phone calling you racist, calling you racist in general, draw a crowd.
The thing is, this applies to black coworkers, blacks you pass on the street, and black friends of friends. Unless you have hundreds of hours interacting with blacks and are already enthralled by black cultural cues, it's likely going to end up poorly for you.

If a black is causing a problem just record it from a distance if you can and call the police on them. Maybe ask them once nicely to stop loitering/being too loud/chimping out but don't put yourself at risk to do it.
Having lived around blacks my whole life I am 100% behind the manager who called the police at Starbucks, especially if she asked them to leave at least once. If that manager had kicked them out herself it probably would have gone viral anyway except she could have been hurt, which is why she opted to hide and call the police

>NIGGA YOU SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE O YO KIDS! - Chris Rock

and since blacks don't take care of their kids white people have to call the cops so they can
>BANG BANG
take care of them.

Liberals are anti police so they don't care if the blacks are breaking the law as they think those rules shouldn't be there and of course that niggers are oppressed

based retard

nah. they just think the rules don't apply to them.
take the results of the 2016 election and the behavior of literally EVERY liberal in the US since then.

On one hand this whole conflict is stupid, on other it is Starbucks that caters to those people so let them suffer.

because blacks have a rate of criminality 300-400% higher for almost all categories of tracked crime within the U.S. versus any other ethnicity or race. but it's racist to stat facts that based on data blacks are prone to criminality

My solution: go one with my life take care of my family generate wealth

Your solution: chimp like a nigger about someone on the Internet

You mother fuckers are pathetic.

identified the groid or mudblood niglet

Gee golly why would whites call police

Attached: 1457216462849.png (1000x822, 551K)

Lol.
This is the world we live in now lads.
Hahaha fuck I wanna watch it burn out of spite now.

Jews

More like stick your head in the sand

Keep being a useful idiot. Im sure the leftists in the government appreciate your silence

>(((The Root))) was launched by (((gawker))) media in 2008

aka Garbage that noone reads

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
Boondocks defined it best

The manager who called the police on these niggers was a spic, and yeah, she had every fucking right to call them.

Niggers don't own the fucking world, get over it and stop acting like entitled niggers all of the fucking time.

copy and paste that for every thread here mate, nothing else going on in their lives

Proofs for spic, please

>Is it because 52% of murders are committed by black people
>Which are 13% of the population
>Majority of which are men between the ages of 15-40 or so
>Roughly 2-4% of the population commits over half the murders in the country

Must be racism

That nigger needs to be gassed.

Attached: Crime stats.jpg (616x5370, 532K)

To be fair, they did say the man who called the cops on Stephan Clark was a different situation because he was actually reporting a crime.