Repent and rejoice brothers, the rapture is here at 3am today in Jerusalem's time

Repent and rejoice brothers, the rapture is here at 3am today in Jerusalem's time.

Attached: 888.jpg (760x522, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/18/trump-us-will-punish-russia-with-sanctions-as-soon-as-very-much-deserve-it.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NU7sQI6aEpU
streamable.com/k8wkt
youtu.be/-OYYRGEhBZw
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20652015/
yuki.la/pol/20652015
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20646188/
yuki.la/pol/20646188
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20646012/
yuki.la/pol/20646012
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20633351/
yuki.la/pol/20633351
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The rapture is literally a bomb dropping on Tel Aviv.

Attached: 1513020845455.jpg (1364x928, 437K)

so in 10 minutes

I take it you all plan on cracking open a cold one with the boys?

gj op nothing happened

Its 3am. Whats going on?

I hope so. What is that in beaner hours?

It's beer o'clock!

AHORA

Attached: doompaulone.jpg (479x328, 39K)

HAY CARAMBA!!!!!

But nothing is happening man... i can still hear my nigger neighbours with their shitty narcocorridos and all the loud shit from the street as always.

No rapture for 3rth world. fucking racist jebus

Wait. I think I feel it now. Its happening! I'm being raptur-

To all who reads this after it has been shown I was incorrect, use this scenario as an example that you MUST confirm your revelations to the Lord, before making them public. Lord forgive me, and please brothers, forgive me. Glorified be the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour for He has allowed there be more time to save lost souls. Amen.

Cheer up though, pals. For in other just released news:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/18/trump-us-will-punish-russia-with-sanctions-as-soon-as-very-much-deserve-it.html

So many Mexicans bump that shit in the states. It’s ironic because the music promotes that lifestyle. A lifestyle that is destroying their homeland that they love so much but still come here. It boggles my fucking mind. How is it taken over there ? Is it really popular ?

Yeah, but you have to understand that mexicans are the most retarded people on earth.

They are going to be proud as fuck of the worst of them and will act like niggers all the time while saying niggers are shit.

I fucking hate this country so much. Is like everyone here has a highschool mentality.

Mexico needs to cease to exist. It holds no purpose. is like having a retarded violent monkey in a cage. Just kill it.

Is the Rapture going to be like ca-

There are actually a lot of bright individuals from Mexico that I've met. You're probably in T.J. Either way, hate is a strong word.

what is the mexican version of country music? what do you listen to?

>it's like having a retarded violent monkey in a cage. just kill it.

My fucking sides! KEK

Attached: 168664431.png (775x185, 15K)

they listen to corridos and rancheras.
I will leave this link for you to get culturally enriched.
youtube.com/watch?v=NU7sQI6aEpU

This one is a classic, it sounds in every corner in my neighborhood.

No. they are all crooked, traitors, retarded and niggers.
Im way far of TJ, i live in the deep south in maya jungle territory.

Most of Latin America is like that. It really infuriates me.
The majority of people have no future, more than reproduce and then go be goyim for the rest of their life, such predictable existence is a lame destiny for any human, and they fucking do it, they fucking do it every day for the rest of they miserable life, only to have the cycle repeat itself, again, and again.
Sometimes i think i have no deal with this people, that i would be better at the mountains and jungle with a bag full of books, finally free from the torture that is to see fellow humans shut down their brains for the rest of their lives.

At least at the end i won't be asking why.

Alrrady happened faggot. 12 tibetan monks left in 2012.

>Most of Latin America is like that. It really infuriates me.

I dont know, but im from argieland. And yeah, you have nigger behavior in there but is contained in some neighborhoods on the suburbs of buenos aires.

Mexico is a huge country and you have that nigger shit in the ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY

Lmao this, when it happens it will happen to such a few amount of people no one will notice.

When God sent the blood he raptured ONE person. Enoch, the rest had to survive in the hellhole that was left behind and rebuild civilization.

*flood

Apart from the nigger behavior, i'm talking about the city lifestyle, it's depressing, to see people with their brains shut down, Peru is in political hell, most of Latin America is a political, with people ready to sell their votes, and taking any sort of criticism to the personal level. Democracy dooms our people, and puts us on the verge of collapse every 30 years.
I want off this Ride

Another failed proph

fpbp

50Mt TSAR please russia.

Manuel Belgrano idea after the revolution was to make a new empire with the Atahualpa sons, but the freemason cucks wanted a republic.

Fuck everything. But i know that peru is my brother and everytime i meet a peruvian is a good time for me. Hope you know that. Fuck the rest of south america. Specially chile.

Get right

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: Are you ready_.gif (280x210, 34K)

youtu.be/-OYYRGEhBZw

Attached: 1520302242379.jpg (366x464, 38K)

The Chileans that Latin America hates, are the ones that would defend anything their past governments did, without using their brains to analyze how traitorous it's actions were.

>
OMFG! IT HAPPENED! IT HAPPENED!
LEX LUTHOR's HERE! OMFG!
EVEN SUPERMAN!
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20652015/
yuki.la/pol/20652015
LEX LUTHOR's HERE! OMFG!
EVEN SUPERMAN!
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20646188/
yuki.la/pol/20646188
LEX LUTHOR's HERE! OMFG!
EVEN SUPERMAN!
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20646012/
yuki.la/pol/20646012
LEX LUTHOR's HERE! OMFG!
EVEN SUPERMAN!
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20633351/
yuki.la/pol/20633351
SHE SIGNED!!!!!!!

Attached: GD's Ark of GD's Covenant.jpg (1288x813, 165K)

Chile is the Israel of south america. Plain and simple.

Silence fool, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ.

Attached: Satan Iblis Lex Luthor.jpg (896x1168, 178K)