The saga continues

We can't give up yet. MSM is rushing to push that the coupons are fake. We need to begin the next phase and push for rage from the nogs.

They need to be offended over the "peace offering" and riot in front of every starbucks in the country. Make these starbucks faggots choke on their words.

Godspeed.

Attached: fuckthebuck.png (1080x1080, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VibeHi/status/985642512206491649
youtube.com/watch?v=1FvwMsb9CRg
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/02/05/amp/gm-foods-viral-gene.aspx
independentsciencenews.org/health/regulators-discover-a-hidden-viral-gene-in-commercial-gmo-crops/
drleonardcoldwell.com/monsanto-hired-paid-internet-trolls-counter-bad-public-image-lawsuit-claims/
usrtk.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/MDLLetNothingGomotion.pdf
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, the left must continue to be turned against itself. Let it be known how bad leftism is for business

Let phase 2 of Operation: COVFEFE commence

Attached: 1513652716722.png (506x443, 151K)

Fire up those black twitters. Lets get rollin.

Attached: report.jpg (1000x741, 100K)

They were trying to get blacks hooked on sugary drinks! well aware of how that would ruin their health and give them dieabeetus!
Wtf liberals!

Haha, it's actually fucking working

potentially better quality

Attached: fuckthebuck.png (1080x1080, 538K)

worked in Starbucks in Portland. We use to pee in the coffee served to niggers. Felt good man.

>coffee goes political
Only in America.

damn you russians are good...

had a group of niggers come in one day and I roasted their pastries with boogers. Big green ones. They gave me a tip.

So, how did all of this start? Something about loitering niggers being arrested, yeah?

how'd you get away with the piss? whipped out your dick right there? or you had a bucket of stale urine on tap?

>fuckthebuck

the problem with all your trolls is that it sounds like a fucken yppl made it

M' fu'in powiful. Das mai sheeit

Attached: ayo.jpg (421x508, 77K)

Bump.
Go get ´em goys.

Someone should fake the Diversity Memo for the stores that will be closed on the 29Th.
1. Let people of color use the restroom. We at Starbucks understand that people of color have been denied basic human services. We are sorry that we have made a mistake that makes us look like we do not understand the plight of minorities in the United States.
2. Our Barrista's are now free to charge customers different prices using a privledge chart. This chart will be provided to all stores and it will allow pricing flexibility. The chart will help the Barrista to make quick pricing decisions on the fly.
3. Upsizing surprise! When you feel the need to lift the spirits of the oppressed, Barrista’s will be able to upsize for free. This cute little bonus will go a long way when dealing with people of color.
4. Flair. We will be requiring a certain amount of flair. Buttons, Pins, and T-Shirts that have pro-minority, pro LGBTQ, and other positive messages.
5. Real Coupons - We will fight the fake coupons spread by those who hate. We will be offering real coupons that will be published in minority publications. These will be legitamate and they will have codes that will differentiate from the ones circulated by the alt-right.
6. Posters and media. Starbucks will feature large posters featuring prominent black leaders. Think of the Apple Campaign, Think Different. This will feature large photos of people of color with the Starbucks logo.
7. Art. Starbuck will invest up to $45,000 per store to purchase local art from people of color and then feature that art in the local stores.
8. Tips - Barrista’s will be authorized to give a few buck to those in need out of the tip jar. This will foster more giving by Starbuck’s customers and more sharing.

>They gave me a tip.
Suspension of disbelief ruined.

>Playing both sides
We really have become the Jew

>destroying major corporations because they don't benefit us or our ideology

Jow Forums are w-we the Jews now...?

Attached: 1515990623218.jpg (787x768, 235K)

also baristas are to encourage whites to "buy 2, give 1" to an oppressed minority.

Nope it happened just the way i described it. Believe they thought the boogers were some kind of spice. Being niggers just guess they recognized the taste from something their mother made for them

Help me see what's different, pol

non-interlaced

>Someone should fake the Diversity Memo
THIS THIS THIS

Attached: 1524036210684.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

Starcucks is just virtue signalling before they fire a bunch of people to bring in automation.

It's about winning

yes

Nogs dont watch the news, this can still work.

I've been tossing flyers all over the city.

doing god's work

I've been thinking...
if we are gonna take a new approach, it might be fun to get the employees riled up. Flyers with "factoids" like...

>The average starbucks franchise owner makes X amount of money everyday.

>The average starbucks employee earns Y.

>Every hour a starbucks is open an Average of 5 bajillion dollars is put into the register.
This way we can get both the SJW s and Dindus on the gibsmedat train.

Attached: MELLLLLLLL.jpg (257x196, 5K)

twitter.com/VibeHi/status/985642512206491649

/our guy/

starbucks will go out of business by 2020

youtube.com/watch?v=1FvwMsb9CRg

Attached: 1522952352066.png (1692x1791, 1.56M)

Jow Forums Starbucks campaign planning Discord here:
gg/HKs5JV

Can someone give me a medium speed rundown?

I feel like the white text (on the yellow background) needs some black dropped shading or outline around it.
Some contrast to make it a little more visible at first glance.

Attached: 1524024997123.png (2626x1468, 380K)

Making "free coffee' flyers under the guise of 'reparations" in an attempt to expose the folly of politically correct politics in the corporate world.

Why yellow? Thought green and black looked more legit. Killing my printer regardless I guess.

I know that but why starbucks specifically?

Attached: 1524096765367_fixed.png (1080x1080, 636K)

It is to call them out for their virtue signalling bullshit. Forcing employee bias training. They need to be backed into a corner on this.

Good shit, I thought it was because they let nogs loiter without doing anything about it.

This entire thing seems like a cynical attempt to get black people drinking coffee because they don't drink enough.
>set up the whole thing
>give free coffees (gateway drug)
>associate it with civil rights so blacks feel a psychological connection with starbucks coffee

Because Starbucks brought this on themselves by caving to sjw bullshit

Attached: 1523921470127.jpg (1440x1424, 284K)

Loss prevention here, people who are displeased with how much they make especially as compared to someone else they tend to steal from the company a lot more.

I approve this idea.

better?

Attached: fuckthebuck.png (1080x1080, 647K)

Yes. Let us jew star bucks out of business

Attached: 1523474721316.png (1080x750, 714K)

Why is a point of the hand palm covering over the bottom of the cup?

The green background is better.
Maybe something else behind the "we don't want your free coffee text"

You might reverse the black/white of the text to make the fist more defined, or just white outline around it.

good eye

Maybe something like this torn paper under and around the "We don't want your free coffee text"

No offence but anything but the MS Paint spray paint.

Attached: 150227_-229542895-torn-paper-background-.jpg (580x580, 17K)

#FuckTheBuck would look better in white, I believe.

>pol doing gods work
God speed my friends

good idea.

Attached: fuckthebuck.png (1080x1080, 631K)

the first and last lines are thematically related and should be stylized the same, rather than the first and second (the hashtag.) maybe the last line could be emphasized?

Now that I think about it, what is the left's obsession with #Fucking something?

Do you want to step things up to the next level?

Starbucks gets their milk and other products from Monsanto or companies that use Monsanto products. Monsanto has been adding viral DNA to their GMO products, Starbucks is literally poison. Monsanto has a dedicated department focusing on forum trolling so if you look into this, expect to see attacks stepped up to a whole new level.

Starbucks' logo is based on a demon for a reason. Lets see how the media reacts when people realize they are eating and drinking antibiotics and pathogens.

>Viral genes in GMOs
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/02/05/amp/gm-foods-viral-gene.aspx
independentsciencenews.org/health/regulators-discover-a-hidden-viral-gene-in-commercial-gmo-crops/

Attached: 1519453432528.jpg (1542x2149, 650K)

Cuck syndrome and need to ruin stuff

What's with their obsession, I mean. I thought they were touting themselves as hate-free peaceful people.

Leftists lack the ability to think things through. Once they have to look under the surface to understand something, they get flustered.
>fuck it

i like this one the most

Cuck syndrome is only following the rest of the sheeple as they chant "Fuck X". I want to understand the root of fucking X.

I don't think that's it. Instead of "Defeat Cancer", leftists would rather say "Fuck Cancer".

OHHH I think I get what your asking.
Think that stems from the desire to appear rebellious even when you've become the mainstream

Fucking Starbucks tryna poison us

>pol forges fake coupons for black people to get free coffee

>then pol makes a fake outrage campaign of blacks rejecting the free coffee

kek

>Monsanto has been adding viral DNA to their GMO products, Starbucks is literally poison

"Viral DNA"? You fucking brainlet. The very tool for injecting new genes into existing DNA is based on the way viruses insert themselves, and this is what it references.

It's like you're freaking out about tire irons being involved in tire changes. Yes you dumb fuck, that's how it works.

Your own source pretty much admits this.
> However, while the agency claims the virus poses no direct threat to animal or human health for this reason, others vehemently disagree.
>According to an article in Independent Science News

What is "Independent Science News"? Sounds scienc-y. Oh it's a blog. Not a science journal, of course. Full of kook articles.
>"2017 INDEPENDENT SCIENCE NEWS - GOOD WITH SCIENCE"
LMAO

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 05.09.41.png (1000x324, 45K)

Hey there, retard niglord walked into my store today and said give me a free drink bitch. I laughed and said sorry this is fake. Dude got pissed and said he'll see me on Twitter

corprate sent out an email to managers about the fake flyer as well.

it's working.

You wouldn't happen to have a copy of the email would you?

>Monsanto Hired Paid Internet Trolls To Counter Bad Public Image, Lawsuit Claims
>the plaintiffs’ attorneys accused Monsanto of operating a program called “Let Nothing Go.”
drleonardcoldwell.com/monsanto-hired-paid-internet-trolls-counter-bad-public-image-lawsuit-claims/
usrtk.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/MDLLetNothingGomotion.pdf

All i have is a text blast from my manager talking about it

You really can't get around your source being garbage by trying to accuse all criticism with "SHILL". Why the fuck are your primary sources shitty clickbait blogs that openly state most of their content is just reposted?

POST THAT SHIT SON

Attached: 1518321391067.png (400x400, 182K)

>some internet trolls were sending out fake coupons
>heres the real coupons

How do we know it's working if we're the actors on both sides

okay so whats the hashtag and coupon we are gonna use? the idea of a phone coupon barcode thing for free coffee and tons of lefty's going in there and saying DATS RAYCISS is a fucking genius idea when it gets turned down.

just gimme a link and Im on it.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180418-232223_Gallery.jpg (1080x1653, 666K)

Like moths to a flame

just cause chaos for lolz eventually the MSM will realize identity politics is dangerous cause they aint the only ones who can manipulate dumb blacks

same fag

Attached: 1512932742536.jpg (640x628, 63K)

They denied you coffee. You should deny them your business

>They gave me a tip.
MY SIDES!!!
I spit drink all over my monitor and keyboard at that one user! Good one!

Attached: the-gospel.jpg (675x416, 54K)

the jews are trying to jew us to death. compromise with fast degradation is merely slow degradation. we will do what we must

Monsanto doesn't sell milk, and you're going to have a hard time sourcing regular milk from cows that don't eat GMOs.

pushing for nogs to riot in front of starbucks. so sad

>niggers
>They gave me a tip
Liar

my god i wish i could bump this thread over 9000 times

Brilliant, third stage confirmed!

Baristas should donate their tips to antiracism groups for a year to show solidarity.

Da comrade we already have a statue of Lenin in Seattle.

Join our official Jow Forums campaign planning Discord here:
gg/yj9cby

We designed the NWIS campaign and now are working on the Starbucks one

I fucking love Jow Forums the meme warriors give me hearty keks.

semi done

Attached: starbucks-diversity.jpg (1131x1801, 283K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-232355.png (1440x2560, 582K)

>The ally

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-232446.png (1440x2560, 1.33M)

This newest video about the strike in Syria and what it means for the SPIRITUAL WAR we are all a part of

The Shills scatter at the Sound of the Watchmans Voice!!!

We are on the Cusp of the next EVENT HORIZON!!!!!
>A HAPPENING OF EPIC PROPORTIONS

The leaks are coming, WE all know THEIR evil deeds and acts they commit!!!!!!!!
>release the Tape!!!

>soon the globalists agenda will be out in the open for even the common normie to see
>clean your room!!!
Clean your minds and join The King who is returning!!!!!

King Terry says Death to VILE PEOPLE!!!!!
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM

>lots of motivation and self improvement in this
Syria video, not a typical fear monger vid
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE