Thread is verboten on /v/

Thread is verboten on /v/
Anways, explain

Attached: well.png (981x942, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You’re not allowed to talk about black people on /v/?

Nothing is ever good enough Because The point isn't to change the world but to make easy money doing a bullshit job.

Criticizing culture is easy and entertaining and the air of Marxist talking points allows you to take anything popular and shit on it for clicks.

That's why apologizing doesn't work. They do t want to make peace. They want to complain because that's how they make their living.

>Far Cry
>a series that prides itself on realism
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no

Fuck the guy who wrote that. Far Cry is trash, and you already know the answer. Ubishit is full of SJWs promoting the MUH DIVERSITY and EVIL WHITE MALE ANTAGONIST memes.

>journos bitch about not having enough black peoples in games
>nu-male game devs follow
>Journos now bitch about having too many black characters

there's no pleasing these peoples is it? or maybe because most characters are conservative?

Talk about black people is encouraged in /v/ by the jannies but you can't talk about video games.

It's almost as if they keep reusing the same npc models.

>Ubishit is full of SJWs promoting the MUH DIVERSITY and EVIL WHITE MALE ANTAGONIST memes.

I haven't played FC5, but the reviews claim that the devs have completely avoided turning it into a SJW wanking fest like Wolfenstein.

montana survivalist cult
has some black members
>why though
why not ask why farcry4 had a cult that was a hybrid of hindu/muslim/buddhist
and zero black people

zero

in the himalayas

zero black people

what the fuck huh am i right or what

with montana you get burritos, better weapons, and bbc butt-buddies because chicago is just a short train ride away and you need the muscle, see

>verboten on /v/
did you spam them with this or what happened

Attached: LOOKHERE.gif (400x400, 677K)

Because black people also exist

hes right
youre not likely to get an assault rifle wielding black person in montana
more like a fully automatic mac 10 (completely illegal) wielding black person in chicago or detroit shooting anyone they feel like
maybe Far Cry 6

It got to 10posts then was deleted
Wasnt about to try my luck and remake the thread

This. It isn't sjw at all. If anything it paints gun-loving conservatives in a positive light.

The Left thought that Far Cry 5 was going to be all about mowing down evil white Drumpf supporters in the name of progress. When the game turned out not to fit neatly into their revenge fantasies, they turned on it.

Liberals can't ever win

The whole point of postmodernist garbage is that nothing is ever good. Only with the death of the white man will they be truly satisfied.

Instead the game turned out to be filled with conservatives revolting against drug fueled leftists.

There’s like 2 or 3 black peoples in the game that matter. Rest are white so what the fuck are they talking about?

All the villains are pseudo commie, southern democrats.
All the pro tags are white conservatives except a black preacher.
Keep telling yourself lies and one day it will be true.

Attached: 1499476353869.jpg (720x405, 64K)

wait I forgot about the black preacher
they made him pretty um uh comical and cringey
sorry
I hate cinematics and tend to skip them when I can
>remake the thread
no need
whatever the reason they got my money
I stopped playing it after a few days
its like a crap version of no.4
feels more shallow, empty of fun

why bother over this crap game I don't get it
it's just not that good

Attached: 98798987.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Nah there’s tons of random blacks and Asians in the cult and lots of friendly NPCs. The author is absolutely correct that it’s a completely unrealistic depiction of rural Montana. The ironic part is that he would probably bitch about how there’s no niggers in a Medieval fantasy game.

Many of the regular enemy cultists are black as far as I know. Liberal numale gamers are just feeling uncomfortable about their precious peoples of color being at side of antagonists.

no it's because some of the bad guys in the game are black and you cant have that.
Only the white male can be portrayed as the devil.

It's because they expected a game about slaughtering white christians and got a game about slaughtering a multiethnic drug cult

this also

Didnt they bus people in from Georgia?

The exact number of black people you need in a videogames is 0
That's coincidentally the golden ratio of how many niggers you should have in a videogame.

nigs were half of the coolaid drinkers , if not more. them being in a christian based drug cult makes sense.

Soyboy game journalists also got upset by game's ending, because it once again has the usual "main villain did nothing wrong and you actually made things worse"-twist that Far Cry games since 2 have had. And you can't have a fucking white male antagonist being right all along in 2018!

American games are bad anyway and I'm actively avoiding them. I'm glad Eastern Europeans and Japs are still making good stuff.

>Thread is verboten on /v/
>>>/413684989

It is a bit odd, considering they don't even make up a full 1% of the state's population. Native Americans and Asians have a bigger population in Montana.
still, the game had great music
youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg

I don't recall seeing any Native Americans in the game. Though I may be wrong.

If a topic is video games but controversial then it's forbidden on /v/.

Shitposting leftists are allowed though.

>Far Cry
>realism
Wut

How does it feel to be retarded?

>Only with the death of the white man will they be truly satisfied.
I bet you they'd then go after the next target on the oppressor hierarchy. Prob east asians. Evil's work is never done.

Farcry 5 is made by a bunch of fucking maple niggers not Americans.

>inb4 you meant the continents as a means of deflection and a false way of flattering your retarded euro superiority complex.

Attached: 1518149819498.jpg (524x646, 50K)

The antagonist of 4 was an Asian dictator you dipshit.

>/v/ has the good sense not to pay attention to Vice clickb8
>Jow Forums takes the b8 every time

You realize they just want you to pay attention to them, right?

Talking out of your ass.

This constant race baiting and claiming racism in video games is what red pilled the fuck out of me originally.

Attached: 1518898109706m.jpg (1024x742, 77K)

Except it's true. /v/ is the most overmoderated board on Jow Forums. Even /lgbt/ faggots aren't as sensitive as the average /v/ mod.

Did they really think it would be a black trans crippled squirrelkin mowing down right wing white male cis fascists?

No doubt in my mind that this shit would happen
These fags always prey upon those better off than themselves

I'd argue for /co/ but that's not saying much. Most boards are over moderated to the point of Redwood levels these days

It red pilled the fuck out of a lot of people

>injuns are the second highest demo in Montana
>not a single one in the game
>blacks are the lowest with less than 1%
>all over the game
Fucking leafs

Pretty much yes, numales of Gamespot even complained pre-launch that there is a Obama-hating character that is not enemy. Despite the whole character being pretty much satire of your very stereotypical tea party conservative, they liberal game journos just can't stand it when that kind of characters are not portrayed as simply evil.

>Despite the whole character being pretty much satire of your very stereotypical tea party conservative,
I mean, maybe, but not the vibe I got at all. I do wish a painful death on the soyim that ruined vidya

/v/ mods have the largest stick up their ass out of all the mods on Jow Forums
gookmoot has had to set them straight more than once

I just finished the game and desu it's not that political, there's about one night/10 folks. The hunting and fishing is fun so theres that and the story ain't half baf, sure it's no fc3 but it's alright, the arcade is pretty fun I do have to admit that

When was the second time besides pic related?

Attached: 1508789380365.png (486x214, 8K)

Haven't finished yet, but the game looks stunning, and the music is excellent

Oh ok. It looked like an American game and I'm not familiar with it. Anyway what I said about American games is true they're mostly propaganda garbage which feed people fallacious historical concepts and bad values.

So you can kill them

Go post this on v and see what happens

Fair enough

Attached: 1495835121119.jpg (604x376, 31K)

Longinus was in the game and he's an Africoon.

>why are all these movies about ancient europe full of white people?
>constantly bumping into assault rifle-toting black people in the forests of montana just seems unrealistic
How do you win this game? How many black people do they want?

It would have been great if they were ALL black

Attached: Krysten Hitler.jpg (860x442, 214K)

There is no winning in critical theory

The game was changed because of clickbait praising it for being about hating white conservatives.

>Far cry
>realistic

The help me faith song is godtier

I look forward to my turtle beaches getting here so that I may appreciate it fully

Go to another chans /v/

I mean, it's politics enough to be here, considering the other shit that gets posted here

A group of streamers born and raised in Montana played this game co-op on twitch. They all came to this same conclusion at some point during the streams, stating that there were way too many black people in the game.

>>a series that prides itself on realism
>putting every bone in your body back in place after injecting herbs liquid

realism

Duh. And cavemen rode bears into battle.

i lived in missoula montana for most of my childhood and ever only knew 1 black person

he was basically white

Where was Vice when Battlefield 4 came out?

Lmao "diversity" so blatant even the niggers are tired of it.

Attached: 1523828445750.jpg (794x772, 37K)

Attached: FarCry5.jpg (888x499, 98K)

Resident Evil 1-3, set in US: kill mostly white people, occasional black person
>that's fine
Resident Evil 4, set in Spain: kill white people with spanish accents
>that's fine
Resident Evil 5, set in Africa: kill mostly black people
>das racis, colonial simulator, KKK fantasy

Mods are global. All the mods a shit eating leftists.

Is the arcade working for you? I tried to find some maps but it just says error and some shit, the solo player map creatot is good tho

Sort of this. I like the ending where he blows everything up and the world gets to start anew.

Go back to

A liberal friend of mine in Montana said that the game had a lot of Blacks, almost no American Indians, and the forests were too green. I think videogames are gay.

That a fact?

Attached: 807636.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

I'm sure they will ruin that with microtransactions and focus on multiplayer components.

Its weird that they need to be over represented to their pop in everything positive

There's a saying in my country for these people:"no hay poronga que les venga bien"
(there's no cock that suits them)

It's looking pretty story oriented. But considering how GTA V went you're probably right.

Yes. This has always been the model for the behavior of the SJW. It will be the model for the Jew and all liberals too.

Leftism and communism are get rich pyamid schemes that only those at the top (Conservatives dressed in liberal desguises) benefit from while the rest of the world burns.

The needs of the world do not matter when you own a fleet of private jets.

Attached: 0a0.jpg (412x758, 97K)

There is no winning. Nothing you do will ever be enough. Better to focus on your own interests and desires than try to cater to the insanity.
/v/ i sfull of faggotry. The userbase seems to lean right but a very vocal minority gets extremely butthurt when anything even close to politics, race, sex etc. gets brought up. Probably Resetera invasion.

Nah my Peruvian compadre. It's even worse now. You can be on fire and filled with bullets after dropping 100 feet from a helicopter and all you have to do is wrap some gauze on your arm. Then you're A-OK.

Realism in environment and a few other things. Not insofar as how basic trauma works or how on earth you could repair a plane while flying it including the windshield or how a wolverine can one shot a fully grown man emptying 7.62 rounds into it.

All the black people in the game are basically white too.

Haven't tried, been working my ass off

Still a video game, I miss the fc3 way of healing but I can see why people would be turned off by it

jesus christ you can't catch a break from these fuckers. Not enough niggers, too many niggers. How about 0 niggers?

The black companion girl is an Afganistán war hero who asks you to help defend a veteran cementary, the cult is basically a mix between Scientology and weatboro baptist church

>game get cracked
>rev up my torrent-client
>10 mins later remember the previous FC games
>cancel download

True story, you know a franchise is shit when people don't even want to play it for free

And Farcry 3 was a white man running around an island killing brown pirates and saving the locals.

Not to play and ignore.

>gamergate
>Jow Forums highjacking /v/ during the elections
>anytime a balck guy or woman is on the cover of a game instead of shitting on it for the GAMEplay it instead turns into left vs right faggotry
Gee I wonder why they hate politics.