Starbucks: the last stand of implicit White Identity

Starbucks has expanded their food menu recently with their new Mercato line, but they have never included anything that is traditionally a Black food. How dare them! Is Black food not good enough for their food menu? When will Starbucks be fully culturally representative and offer collard greens, pecan pie, corn bread, fried chicken, or even some sort of purple drank Tea Refresher?

I'm kind of uncomfortable seeing the kind of people who drink Starbucks. Do they endorse the alt-right figures who frequent them?

Attached: starbucks.png (1479x832, 945K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aoy6yYaytVg
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/02/05/amp/gm-foods-viral-gene.aspx
independentsciencenews.org/health/regulators-discover-a-hidden-viral-gene-in-commercial-gmo-crops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry. Cracker barrel is the last stand of implicit whiteness.

This has promise. How can we get starbucks to diversity their menu

Maybe offering free drip coffee to homeless as well

Iirc their original policy is to wake sleeping homeless and give them coffee

How can we use that?

Also important is we need to make starbucks commit to this new item. Not just another thing to heat up in a microwave

I wonder if they will start offering tampons and sharp dispensers for "muh social justice".

But I don't really care about the homeless. Starbucks is the safe space for White people. It is the place where young White women can gleefully order as many pumps of flavoring to their coffee and get a smile back. It is were the bros can get a quad shot at 4 in the morning.

It is our space.

I do my Bible study in Starbucks and my wife does her knitting circle there.

Fuck off with trying to make it a homeless and nog refuge. It is the best place we have to all meet.

Eh I disagree, the coffee sucks hard

Support your independent coffee joints

But the coffee is black

The coffee is shit

Fixed that for you

Once you get that gold card, you have FREE refills on coffee and tea.

If you don't like the coffee, they have a decent black and green tea.

DON'T FUCK THIS UP WITH THE GIBS.

Starbucks is the only decent place to meet in my small town if you don't want to go to a restaurant.

Don't you have a living room user?
youtube.com/watch?v=Aoy6yYaytVg

so...black?

I'll take a drumstick with my Americano, please

Bullshit. I'll shit in your cup for 5 bucks but you won't be jumping at that deal anytime soon I bet

I go out of my way to visit my local starbucks because they keep the homeless and vagabonds from being in the store bothering the customers.

Do you want to step things up to the next level?

Starbucks gets their milk and other products from Monsanto or companies that use Monsanto products. Monsanto has been adding viral DNA to their GMO products, Starbucks is literally poison. Monsanto has a dedicated department focusing on forum trolling so if you look into this, expect to see attacks stepped up to a whole new level.

Starbucks' logo is based on a demon for a reason. Lets see how the media reacts when people realize they are eating and drinking antibiotics and pathogens.

>Viral genes in GMOs
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/02/05/amp/gm-foods-viral-gene.aspx
independentsciencenews.org/health/regulators-discover-a-hidden-viral-gene-in-commercial-gmo-crops/

Attached: 1519453432528.jpg (1542x2149, 650K)

Coffee is literally from Africa

As the wiki puts it, the earliest credible evidence of coffee-drinking or knowledge of the coffee tree appears in the mid-15th century in the accounts of Ahmed al-Ghaffar in Yemen. It was in Arabia that coffee seeds were first roasted and brewed, in a similar way to how it is now prepared. The likely source for their beans is Africa.

Attached: trump correct.gif (200x202, 2.23M)

So? Niggers came from Africa but they didn't start farming till we told them to do it

>I'm kind of uncomfortable seeing the kind of people who drink Starbucks. Do they endorse the alt-right figures who frequent them?
I agree 100%. Being in Starbucks makes me feel unsafe.

Needs more

"I think starbucks discriminates because they have no dollar menu. Only 2 bucks and above despite selling what is ostensibly flavored water"

pol autists btfo

Attached: starbuckers.png (705x969, 288K)