BEGIN STAGE 2, OPERATION WASH ASS IN SINK

PUT THE FUCKING PAPER

ON THE FUCKING

STAR BUCKS

WINDOWS

HOW DO YOU LIKE

THIS REDDIT SPACE NOW FAGGOTS

Attached: 1524061211631.jpg (400x271, 13K)

starbucks for ants, great keep it up OP you autist

>meme flag

wow just because a couple a niggers act like niggers now all starbucks have to let homeless faggots in to ruin the bathrooms? Niggers ruin things for others no matter what they do.

Bump

Good idea. Terrible execution. If I weren't dick NY my wife right now I'd go downstairs to my PC and make you a real one.

honestly why not
start a campaign where everyone pissed in the sink. takes a picture

associate starbucks with urine in the bathroom

>urine
>bathroom

Brilliant. No one would associate the two.

Starbucks is helping the homeless, and that's a good thing.

>Corporate espionage for fun

Time to begin operation Low Orbit ION Cannon

Post this image on the door of Starbucks and they'll will never recover.

Attached: 1523993991448.png (5708x3008, 1.69M)

Fuck you, Starbucks shareholder! Starbucks is hella gay and it should go out of business

Yes, now is the time

anyone that uses the word hella is gay

Seems like shills are trying to get us to commit vandalism rather than the perfectly beautiful Stage 1
As always, never believe (((Stage 2)))

Anyone with stock in Starbucks should get fucking necked.

Encourage Muslims to was feet In rest room sinks.

You want to know the beauty of this meme?
Starbucks literally can't say no to letting in the homeless. After their stunt with the two loiterers/trespassers in Philly, removing homeless people from any Starbucks is literally PR suicide.
I say push this meme hard and push the free drinks meme hard. They want to incorporate an agenda unwillingly upon their employees for a bias they probably don't have, then trolls can push an agenda harder and dip their revenue.
Do it. GO.

Encourage them to have POC make their own drinks, due to lack of white trust.

It looks better when not viewed on a phone screen.

do it burgers

>Put this thing with your fingerprints all over it onto the window covered by CCTV, goyim. There will be no backlash

Hoisted by their own virtue signaling, SJW surrendering, lawless petard.

How is homeless people crapping in Starbuck's toilet worse than them crapping on the streets?

Why is this not catching on? I fucking hate this shit, we're trying to tank Starbucks but none of you seem to want to be on the same page.

This is the truth, but they won’t hear you

Attached: 29ABD503-3D7B-40E5-B2A7-E29C46847F01.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

Oh man, if only there some garment thing that could cover the hands and fingers. Sadly, no such thing exists in Australia.

Vandalism is never acceptable. This is a board of peace.

You should be done in 5 minutes. We'll wait, super artist dude.

Great idea. Now start posting these signs near homeless camps. If you see anyone complaining on social media be sure to call them racist.

In the rest of the world toilets and bathrooms are different rooms. Only Americans are sick enough to combine them. Did you know when you flush poo particles fly up and land on your toothbrush?

StarCucks. Seriously it's all about your local coffee shop!!!!!!!!

These are too obvious. What you do is announce niggers get $1.50 OFF all purchases

ha!

Fuck Starcucks

Attached: starcucks.jpg (3300x2550, 1.13M)

This is the superior operation, since it's impossible to catch flak when blacks and their white knights, including those in the media, inevitably find out, unlike the #FreeBlackCoffee op (which may even have been a jewish psyop) — because this capitalizes on real policy.

Attached: 1524028735368.png (1620x716, 639K)

They would usually shit in shitty establishments like corner stores. Now they will shit up the liberals headquarters. This is gonna enrich them majorly.

You sound like you're trying to be sarcastic, but in a warm climate wearing gloves casually (i.e., not for PPE when handling dangerous shit) would be suspicious behaviour. It'd be like walking around in Summer with your hoody up.

Fuck Starbucks, their coffee is garbage and they short you on espresso

Support your local coffee shop instead, even if it's some hippie leftist one as long as the coffee is good they deserve your money more than starbucks

Someone could get this printed on hundreds of stickers from some chink company and put them on the doors and anywhere else you can where they will be seen over and over and over.

because they usually ignore the toilet in the corner.

Make the poster look better and I'm in.

what makes you think I have shares in that place?

What's STAGE 3?
>have nigger puppets loot the supply truck that comes between midnight and 4am

Attached: 1514499612703.jpg (432x432, 43K)

I don't drink coffee, I just want the public restrooms i use to not be infested with HIV or other contagious illness carried by those filthy homeless. You never know when you gotta take a shit and are too far form home.

>Start publishing the exact times for arrival of supply trucks
I like the way you think.

HERE YOU GO GOYS

PRINT AND DISTRIBUTE

PASTE TO THE DOORS OF STARBUCKS TOILET STALLS

LEAVE BEHIND ON BUSES AND TRAINS AND STATIONS

GIVE TO HOMELESS

PIN UP WHEREVER THEY GO

Attached: 1524074961351.jpg (800x1200, 589K)

I like it. This is our special flavor of psyop to counter leftist tactics

Attached: pol.jpg (1200x1200, 192K)

Homeless people ALREADY ruined Starbucks, you'd see this if you ever left your bedroom there, user

Nice.

Attached: 938475983745.jpg (1240x827, 226K)

They've employed real white guilt marketing campaigns in the past, fuck them. I hope their bathrooms all get shit up by filthy homeless mentally ill niggers.

I know they do but at least it wasn't allowed by rule, only allowed by spineless employees.

That's not even their logo anymore.

>They've employed real white guilt marketing campaigns in the past, fuck them
This. If companies get punished for right wing ideals, we'll start punishing left wing companies too. Free market, after all

>hella
NorCal detected

can't wait for this to make national news and some dumbfuck getting caught doing it

Fake Coupons/Flyers => Cruise missiles

Posting Posters on Front Door secretly => Spec Ops

By all means. hoist them from their own retard.

Attached: homeless come here2.jpg (1904x708, 374K)

>urine in the bathroom
ffs kys JUST

no the homeless bit is better. especially since no matter which starbucks, there is a bunch of homeless people 2 or 3 blocks away every time. turn it into a shantytown

if NEET anons want to get extreme, literally start camping in front of Starbucks looking all disheveled.

shitlibs are shitlibs because they hate the rich more than they hate the poor. 1 rowdy, drunken bum smelling of piss and vomit can clear out a whole cafe and those customers will never return.

There are a bunch of us here. Half of the California threads were 916 guys

What is wrong? Starbucks does not want to allow the homeless to use their bathrooms?! FUCKING RACIST!!!

Someone make an ad saying white people and their business aren't welcome for a week. Dedicated POC Safe Space. Bye bye revenue.

Do they really let the homeless wash their nuts in the sink

Good shit.

Attached: 1519320430756.gif (519x299, 974K)

too many words

FREE Public Bathroom
for our less fortunate fellow comrade-citizens
we have compassion and stuff

uh...guys?????

Attached: reddit barista 3.jpg (1238x546, 170K)

If homeless go into a bathroom
Nuts and butts will be getting washed in the sink

stop using the fucking old logo. it's a dead giveaway that it is fake

Its Starbucks they don't hire anybody but basic bitch women and spineless soyboys ever

Attached: 1507260211864.png (1195x646, 44K)

in a way they are lumping black people in with the homeless. The left have a poetic way of putting a nigga down while trying to help.

easy to print also

Attached: simpel homeless.jpg (1000x676, 89K)

Anyone want to make free drink coupons for people of color?

>we now offer restroom facilities, charging stations, wi-fi
and a needle exchange program

>
>easy to print also

this.

Attached: GPp6wJql69wPwwjvbsaiakluMlBVOXtWjs8xxHd2pNc.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Post these in a neighborhood, homeless drive down reestate prices, you buy it, remove signs and kick out homeless. Then flip home for profit.

Attached: 1524043139192.png (1632x2112, 3.06M)

Attached: reddit barista 4.jpg (1238x599, 224K)

bretty good

Nice but the sharpness of text is uneven. Next time make it all sharp or evenly blurry.

Don't use Arial, find their branding guides and use those fonts.

Or at least get Neue Haas Grotesk

Starcucks is lterally BTFOing themselves in real time. By this time next Wednesday they're going to alienate every single one of their customers. Fuggin glorious

Attached: real goy.jpg (450x578, 176K)

Kek

>

Attached: 1524067759116.jpg (2750x2125, 2.91M)

Attached: reddit barista 5.jpg (1238x653, 212K)

I want to see Starbucks ruined, the leftists faggots are playing for keeps and it's time for us to fuck them up good. They throw us off Twitter, Facebook, and other platforms while the left spreads anti white hate etc. Fuck the left, let's cost them billions and make them suffer for their treachery.

didn't even notice
take some initiative and fix it yourself next time. I'll get around to it in like 20 min

Attached: 4cf.png (600x1003, 519K)

Who would have thought this would red pill the baristas? Check out the comment getting downvoted for defending niggers and propagating white privilege.

digits say that we need only fan the flames

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-224905.jpg (1063x1153, 519K)

Call them Starcucks, but I always held their coffee shops to be venues of Whiteness and class.

Now hobos (who I still have sympathy for) get to shit in the sinks.

Why do Redguards ruin everything good?

Attached: 286.jpg (600x600, 44K)

make sure to print the flyers and hand them out to the homeless.

This is beyond memeing a reality TV billionaire into the presidency. A gotdamn Taiwanese pottery picture board is literally nation shaping. Truly excellent times.

I live by a soup kitchen that happens to be near a Starbucks. I'm gonna print some out and ask the people there if I can leave them there.

>Call them Starcucks, but I always held their coffee shops to be venues of Whiteness and class.
What the fuck is your idea of class? Fucking chain coffee stores? Patronize your locally owned coffee shop if you're going to pay out the ass for coffee

using starbucks will redpill every liberal leaning basic bitch in the country simultaneously.

we have a golden opportunity here

>
>I live by a soup kitchen that happens to be near a Starbucks. I'm gonna print some out and ask the people there if I can leave them there.
why ask? just put them up. they're not coupons so you only need enough to get it seen
checked. pol standing up for local businesses against muh corporations using weaponized vagrants

Attached: comment_3gZ84eWBDGDtmkLFPK8mSdQ4OeytqTke.jpg (550x563, 187K)

I will piss in a Starbucks sink and film it