IS THERE A THREAD ABOUT THIS...

IS THERE A THREAD ABOUT THIS? THIS PEDO GUY NAMED ZOOM ADMITS TO HAVING CP OF A 6 YEAR OLD BUT THEY ARE LETTING HIM JEW HIS WAY OUT OF IT.
youtube.com/watch?v=trm6-Ayfdg8

Attached: Vietnam_pepe_.jpg (515x496, 51K)

PLEASE COME IN, THEY ARE LETTING HIM JEW HIS WAY OUT OF IT

The fuck? Send that to the FBI

These people are letting him get away with it. It is pissing me off so bad. jesus christ

What the fuck is this mess?

QUICK RUNDOWN:
WHOLE BAKED ALASKA FIASCO
BAKED IS ACCUSED OF DOXING ANDY
PEOPLE START CLAIMING THAT ZOOM IS THE DOXER
PEOPLE DIG UP DIRT ON ZOOM
HE IS RECORDED IN A VIDEO ADMITTING TO OWNING CP OF A 6 YEAR OLD
THIS ENTIRE STREAM HE IS DEFLECTING AND LYING

looks like some autistic user needs views for he shitty vidyas none can comprehend

DUDE LISTEN TO THIS GUY, SERIOUSLY

IN A VIDEO HE SAYS THAT HE WATCHES A 6 YEAR OLD GET FUCKED IN THE ASS
NOW HE IS USING TALMUDIC TACTICS TO GET OUT OF IT

hang on user
let me put my autism cap on to understand 10 people taking at once

HERE IS THE RUNDOWN

Look nigger I'm not watching this whole goddamn stream. Give me the point where he said it and I'll make a judgement myself. If you're right, I'll happily start being hysterical ITT with you.

GO BACK IN THE STREAM ABOUT 30 MINUTES

WHEN TONKA JOINS THEY REPLAY THE VIDEO

REWIND THE STREAM ABOUT 30-40 MINUTES

Bump

IT IS NOW CONFIRM THAT THIS PEDO NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN

>fbi is just letting pedos get away with propogating cp

That’s evil. I thought they were the ones to bust down your door for that, and now they enable it?

Second Coming of Christ when? This world needs to be judged for such evil

the chat says that they have contacted fbi and so far nothing is happening

btw this is real cp, 6 year old, not just jailbait 16 year old

I hope he gets raided live

Yeah. That's pretty conclusive. This Zoom guy is absolutely guilty. He needs to be arrested asap.

For anyone looking to listen and make your own judgement, Jewtube doesn't have links for specific timeslots on livestreams, but in case you show up an hour later to this thread and it's still going, the video should look like pic related.

Attached: Look for this.png (1069x601, 719K)

I'll pay a decent amount in bitcoin/XMR/crypto of your choice for any extra dox on this guy.

In another stream he mentioned weev repeatedly and that he is weev's friend. Someone needs to get Weev on to disavow.

Look in the stream chat, they are posting his dox, not sure if it is correct though.

look in the chat, they are saying his name is corey

By the power invested in me by the hysterical uneducated masses, a text vote on Sky News, and false memory syndrome, I do hereby pronounce Zoom guilty of paedophilia!

Attached: 1524062857811.jpg (720x400, 56K)

LISTEN TO HIM WEASEL HIS WAY OUT OF THIS. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW JEWS CONTROL GOYIM.

POST THE FIGHT VIDEO

LOL NOW IT'S POSSIBLE HE'S AN INFORMANT. COULD BE THAT HE IS A PEDO THAT STRUCK A DEAL WITH FEDS TO INTERFERE WITH RIGHT WING GROUPS

>imagine being this retarded

okay explain the situation then

>Working with the ZOG police.
chump.

he's claiming to be an informant now lol, he is either a pedo or a pedo informant due to past charges and he made a deal to become a honeypot

What's with this witch hunt shit?

lmao this dude is a total fucking liar. that pentagon shit is ridiculous.

he admitted in a video that he watched cp of a 6 year old getting fucked in the ass

Is Zoom anyone significant that the pentagon should get involved? Otherwise that's ridiculous. Or is he white knighting hard? Also if he has those connections I would suspect him as being a shill working for the kikes.

Haven't watched the stream, but it's possible that he's an intern or employee at one of those beltway contractors, or has a family member with significant influence within one of those organizations. It wouldn't help him legally. Those sort of connections are more blue collar. At most, someone could help him cover his tracks, and even that's unlikely.