Has there ever been a successful genocide...

Has there ever been a successful genocide? Not just a successful ethnic cleansing out of an area but the complete death of all the people?

Attached: Shackled-skeletons-in-mass-grave.jpg (1280x640, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_the_Inca_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russians did it to some Muslims that lived around the Chechens. I can't remember their name.

The original humans.

do Neanderthals count?

Carthage

Wasn't there a type of straight-haired, dark skinned people that lived on the northern tip of Africa (Libya) that are long gone now? Phoenicians, i think?

The natives that were here before the Abos

nope. Circassians still exist

Attached: adhygh.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Neanderthals and various other proto human subspecies.

The first wave of people who colonized the Americas also seem to have been exterminated by the second wave who we came to know as American Indians.

Carthage

The original hebrews (Jews) were all wiped out by the Romans in the year 77 a.C.

It was some other ones. There are a lot of different ethic groups in that area.

Not an intentional one. The Indians got pretty well genocided but that was disease so blame God

Mongloid Injuns killes the European Clovis.

Sasquatch, my dude. the Yeti-bro.

Mongoloids genocided blonde Europeans native to central and east asia (scythians/tocharians/bactrians)

Just because we don't want to interact with you humans doesn't mean we're extinct.

Circassians? Don't think they were muslim though.You might be talking about Numidians, maybe Carthaginians thouhh they were more Roman-esque or Greek looking according to Roman records.

you obviously never heard about the holodomor dude. (((they))) dont teach about it in schools.

I guess you can say native Americans Indians will have been successfully genocided pretty soon. It just took longer than imagined but they'll be extinct within 100 years.

Attached: sitting-bull.png (334x600, 105K)

There's more of them alive today then there were when columbus landed

The Romans pretty much genocided the Carthaginians in the 3rd punic war

Carthage, Romans didn't even bother taking them over, they just straight up burned it to the ground and slaughtered everyone lol. It's funny though because you don't exactly hear anyone crying about "muh 6 gorillion carthaginians"

Yes it happened much more often in pre-writing humans

>tgfw Baal child sacrificers are utterly annihilated.

Attached: 1519792547529.png (400x333, 91K)

it was needless waste though, Carthage could've been a roman fortress instead of razing it. The city would've rivaled Constantinople as the new seat of power if Rome were to fall.

A bunch.

There are a shitload that probably happened but weren't written down, because either no one was writing or they weren't noted beyond "we went to place and killed everyone there."

The Bible records a couple, but you know, Bible.

There were enough people in Tierra del Fuego that it got that name (land of fire, from all the campfires), but of the 3-4 recorded tribes, only one has anyone left alive.

Leprechauns

side note they find skellys there at 5'10" to 6' giants of time of first European contact with robust skelitons and autroloid dna who lived in caves with giant ground sloths

The Maori did a total genocide of New Zealand when they arrived. Not a trace of the pre-Maori DNA in their bloodlines so they did not even take sex slaves.

No it wasn't, the Romans knew exactly what they were doing. They understood that if they left it up and didn't kill all the people they'd just be dealing with more shit for decades and eventually rebels would start popping up again after some time causing Rome shit, and you'd get carthage ex-pats telling thier proud story or some shit about they killed evil romans or whatever and rome wasn't putting up with that gay shit

Kind of depends on what you mean. I mean the Minoans aren't around anymore. The decendants of Minoans are interbred with Greeks but for all intents and purposes the Minoan people was destroyed when the Greeks invaded.

I don't think there has ever been an instance of all people of a certain culture or race being put to the sword but genocide in the sense of being wiped our: Sure history is full of examples of peoples dying out.

Attached: 1511533612228.jpg (1920x1306, 770K)

Dude the Maori did it.

Calm down skippy. I saw your post after I had already posted.

Clovis Man
Neanderthals
At least a couple of genetic populations have been wiped out due to volcanos but they aren’t races per se nor were they genocided as such, but it does illustrate that it’s possible for a certain genetic lineage to cease to be.

A lot of the islands of the Caribbean were wiped out.

They enslaved a bunch of them so couldn’t really be called genocide.

I learned about the Holodomor in 8th grade as well as 11th grade

Native Americans are getting there. Koi-San of ZA as well. Much of the southern American Indians probably disinterested as well since they were turning into Spanish and Portuguese rape babies

Well genocide isn't just killing everyone. I mean white genocide isn't that a bunch of mudslimes are killing everyone it's the fact that the (((establishment))) is discouraging white people from procreating, demonising whiteness, and importing shitskins. Which will mean that white people get absorbed into the brown shitstain that is Islam.

The eternal German did that to
The old prussians

This, and women might be exempted from general genociding anyways since the genociders don't necessarily think that their rape babies are carrying on the eradicated culture anymore.

Native Tasmanians

I thought when people said white genocide, they were talking about how this is all leading up to an actual bloody genocide. With all the immigrants being let in, being allowed in positions of government and into the military, if the immigrants ever become a majority, it will make white people vulnerable to an actual genocide.

Cathars

Arawaks

you are witnessing one right now. the end of white people.

It's fun to stay at the YMCA
>first three, legs

let them all burn god will know his own

>I mean white genocide isn't that a bunch of mudslimes are killing everyone
What whites and Jews are doing to Muslims in the ME can be considered genocide

The titans, the giants

looks like Macabre dance of the death

can you I again if they had lived their nerdy girls would have glasses the size of dinner plates

Egypt

All of the Tribes of Israel save Judah, Benjamin, and Levi

i think Spaniards invaded mexico and fucked the mayans into modern day mexicans.

You wouldn't know because they wouldn't be around to remind everyone how they suffered during the holocaust.

Tasmanian.

source now

Trojans and Persians.

Unfortunately not many

omg like totally gurlfriend

The Assyrians probably wiped out several peoples whose names have been lost to history, apparently they would commit genocide as a regular matter of governance.

well then you're fucking stupid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_the_Inca_Empire

White Americans.

Genghis Khan almost wiped out muslims (shame he didn't)

what about carthage?

Must have been all that upside down living on the south side.

We aren't allowed to talk about them any more. The mungo lake remains have been sealed up and the 3 wave abo migration theory is strictly taboo.

>almost wiped out muslims
yeah right according to this faggot all muslims in the abbasid caliphate lived in baghdad

During spice trading era, didn't portuguese genocided the native of nutmeg producing island?

Meme

It's a genocide either way

>mix racing is genocide
800 million have native dna in latin america

CARTHAGO DELENDA EST

Attached: John_Vanderlyn_-_Caius_Marius_Amid_the_Ruins_of_Carthage_-_Google_Art_Project-795x1024.jpg (795x1024, 108K)

im chechen and have several circassian friends
some of them are muslim but not all.
also they havent gone exctint

Jerusalem got tge punic treatment yeshuahcucks too

Attached: 1521744919442.jpg (417x731, 30K)

they were not genocided, they were CROMAGNONED.COM

He bore the Holy Cross,
who broke the power of hell;

You tell me who is the ultimate victor

Attached: 37536d2e6d9de9d3942581b6174a11eca08e922a0d41523cb20ebef85c10fff4.jpg (333x500, 60K)

Depends on where you draw the boundaries on who has to die.
What about members of the population who moved elsewhere a long time before the genocide?
A certain baseline amount of mixing and moving occurs constantly everywhere.

The war was some brutal shit even before sacking of the city. Carthageans publicly tortured Roman prisoners in front of the Roman army even during the final siege. Can't blame them for squirming before their destroyers.

Ah a yeshuah juden cultist, to heaven your jews promised you

Avarians, circa 1.5k years ago in modern Day Hungary, multiple nations in Europe had a sayin similar to something like: there is not a single drop of avarian blood left in Europe.

The Vandals, the only thing left of them is the word inspired by their actions. Vandalism

>(LM3) was discovered by Dr. Jim Bowler on 26 February 1974 when shifting sand dunes exposed the remains. LM3 was found near Lake Mungo, one of several dry lakes in the southeast part of the continent and 500m east of the LM1 site. The body had been laid out in great ceremony on its back, with knees bent and hands positioned at the groin with the fingers interlocked. Next to the body were the remains of fire. The body had been sprinkled with red ochre, in the earliest known example of such a sophisticated and artistic burial practice.
>LM3's height, suggest a height of 196 centimetres (77 inches or 6 ft 5 in), a height that is unusually tall for modern Aboriginal males

Fascinating. Theres also a substantial amount of evidence that a race of giants inhabited North America around the Yellowstone area. 4-5 mummified bodies were found along with an entire city iirc, complete with pyramid structures and a bronze age technological level. The Native Americans in the area even have ancient oral tales of these giants that have been passed down through the generations. Its a part of history thats covered up and never spoken about.

the maori killed and ate the maoriori, as well as scandinavian occupants of nz.

race mixing is genocide

Not even close. Carthaginian ethnicity survived. Phoenicians survived throughout the med and became good Roman citizens.

Did romans RECORD the shit out if siciopio ending a civilization?
SAVAGELY.

What was the greatest triumph of romans?
Theres a triumph over Jews in Rome, anymore?

how would you know? victors write the history, and they never describe it as genocide.

you can say for sure there were many. take Russians for example, they moved North from Ukraine region not 1000 years ago, there were people living there, and now they are nowhere to find... something happened to them

I wish, Pedro, but the Khazar theory is not true.

Scandinavians.

They were all replaced with tiny homosexuals and Muslims.

Attached: homomobil-600x503.jpg (600x503, 90K)

The Emishi people. They are somewhat related to the Ainu and lived in northern Honshu before the Japanese arrived.

It's also possible that New Zealand was the last place on Earth ever settled and there was simply no one there before them.

Probably, you'd just never hear about it. The more people there are in a group the harder it is to get everyone.

Not really genocided, just absorbed into the cultures that overtook them

Attached: uighur.jpg (800x691, 58K)

>became good Roman

Good Roman slaves.