David Hogg, school shooting survivor, calls for investment firm boycott

David Hogg, school shooting survivor, calls for investment firm boycott

A survivor of a mass shooting that killed 17 at a Florida high school in February is calling for a boycott of two of what he says are the biggest investors in gun manufacturers: BlackRock and The Vanguard Group. Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School senior David Hogg used the hashtags #BoycottVanguard and #BoycottBlackrock in a Tuesday tweet. Both companies said in statements Wednesday that they offer clients opportunities to select funds that do not include gun manufacturers.

Attached: untitledvan.png (150x42, 5K)

Little faggot probably has no idea how woke us Bogleheads are. Get fuckkkkkkkkkkked Mutt Hogg

That little fucker better not fuck with my IRA, or I'm gonna get real fucking mad

The true Boglehead knows that every dollar counts. Hogg will burn for this

>adults boycotting vanguard
What the fuck lines are the glow in the dark niggers feeding this twat?

Retirement plans are a scam anyway, but who is going to pull out of Vanguard, especially if you're locked in to it with a 401(k) kike scam in the first place?

hogg throwing marshmallows at a tank.
mfw
mfw

"drop your advisor and just buy vanguard" has been the rallying cry for, like, 5 years now or so. Vanguard's funds have done really well for a lot of people, and nobody's going to boycott making money.

People are all behind this retarded shit until it actually affects them in some way. They like seeing other people inconvenienced, not themselves.

I think is fan base is to young for investment firms anyways.

>survivor
Xe wasn't even there.

This guy is one step away from complete irrelevance, why are we even discussing it?

>*laughs in patriot*

Attached: IMG_20180417_171120.jpg (4160x3120, 2.82M)

I'm just quoting an ABC article.

But, he also didn't even have any friends at the school before it happened.

>I'm just quoting
That's fair enough. I know (((they))) put much effort to make this puppet look like a victim.
Fucking disgusting criminals.

>going after the banks

HOLY FUCK.
He's going to get blacked bagged quicker than shit here now.

THANK YOU BASED TEAM KILLING JEWS!

Did anyone tell this faggot his 15 minutes are up? He must be like that one douchebag/roastie you deleted on MySpace a day after friending because they just wouldn't shut the fuck up.

>The Vanguard Group.
>mfw I have a (((Mutual Fund))) Account with them.
That motherfucker

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-19 00-39-25.png (985x165, 16K)

(((Fiat money))) is a scam anyway. Let it all burn.

can't this company's lawyers sue him for defamation for being related to a school shooting but he can't logically make that connection in a court of law???????????????????????

Attached: 1524079324336.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Vanguard probably bought you reasonable investments, which Hogg can't fuck with, but a bunch of liberals could pull their money out of Vanguard and fuck them. Something tells me someone at Vanguard is going to give someone else a call who will contact the DNC and tell them to shut the fuck up.

I don't think (((they))) want some jew-lite larper fucking up (((their))) 'plans', so I fucking hope so!

Who?

What, are you saying high school students don't know what Vanguard is?

ITT Intelligent Investors :^)

also if any form of "boycott" can get me a temporary dip on buying some admiral shares, then I am DOWN TO GO WHOLE HOGG

JUST PUT ALL YOUR MONEY INTO A 401 K LOL SO YOU CAN GET RICH FOR FREE AND RETIRE AT 50 LOOK AT MY COMPOUNDING INTEREST GRAPH DON'T BE STUPID, IT'S NOT LIKE SOCIAL SECURITY WHERE IF WE DO THE MATH YOU'LL BE LIVING IN A TRAILER WITH ONLY ENOUGH LEFT OVER TO BUY USED COFFEE GROUNDS FOR BREAKFAST

Most of America thinks its a Marvel Comic.

Attached: 1486022785510.png (602x1088, 177K)

Hogg isn't relevant anymore. Stop giving this little goebbles fuck attention.

>not milking the lulzcow
gb2/gaia

Blackrock is Rothschild. They probably saw how Hogg going after NRA and Ingraham boosted their numbers. So now they’re false flagging against themselves.

He thinks he can fuck with Blackrock?
lol he's done for

Vanguard, Blackcock, Fairfax, Fidelity whatever who currrrr why don't you guys just individually buy your own stocks?

Everyone in this thread and David Hogg are fucking retarded.

Vanguard is a passive investment fund. They do not pick stocks, they are forced to purchase certain companies that fit into broad market categories that compose their funds.

If you own an S&P 500 index fund, you indirectly have ownership in a gun company somewhere. In fact if you have your money in any bank or credit union, you better pull all that money out too, because that bank has a 100% chance of owning some stock in some company that sells guns.

Not that it fucking matters anyways, the stock price of a company has zero effect on the company. Stock are in a secondary market, the company sold this stock years ago. If you sell stock, somebody else buys it.

The absolute state of Murrikkka

>telling anti-gun retards to not invest in guns

nothing of value has changed.

Correct. This becomes evident if you ever stop to look at the composition of the limited set of funds your particular wagebull that you cuck to allows you to choose from.

Mine took the best ones out of availability in and around the 2007 crash and then pushed most average people into the lifetime funds after. Every so often I get an email or a letter that if you have money in A or B or C then we'er going to put it in X or Y or Z unless you protest, and here's why that's a good thing.

It's like derivative derivative derivative investing.

>"survivor"
kek

>school shooting survivor
He is a school shooting WITNESS, not a survivor

He was not shot. He was not even shot AT - he was in another fucking building. Fuck, even calling him a witness is pushing it.

He's an opportunistic asshole using the bodies of his schoolmates to prop up his agenda. He's not a victim, he's not a survivor, and he's not a good person.

How do we know he was in another building? We still don't have the tapes that show which building sminem was in while he was doing the shooting.

i hate this semi-literate, self-righteous mental midget. vanguard is a brokerage. they offer packages if you want broad exposure to certain sectors (or all the sectors), or you can buy individual stocks through them. should we boycott the US Dollar also because you can use it to buy guns? what fucking retard; no wonder he couldn't get into UCF, where the average sat score is like 810

He couldn't get hired as a toilet-licker at UCF? Pretty sure that would come with a retirement plan if that was his goal.

Finally, someone who isnt a complete retard. Its even worse than you say because vanguard even offers a special progressive fund just for virtue signallers. Its their turn to realize theres no reason to pander to these idiots because nothing you do will ever be good enough.

If someone will shoot this kid, I'll take the blame. Just fucking do it already.

Someone at Vanguard should grow a pair and fuck with these guys, offer a fund that specifically invest in weapons companies include chemical, biological and nuclear weapon and tool producers

LOL I invest with these guys and have given me solid returns over the past 6 years consistently

Would recommend for anyone with a spare 20k to play with and wants to diversify.

Why does anybody pander to Vanguard in the first place, flag? Don't you understand Trotskyite Communist revolution?

Vanguard is linked to slave trades and weapon sales in urban areas.

Who is david hogg?

MURICA