How come no jews have ever been elected President?

How come no jews have ever been elected President?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 32K)

Jews don't prop up Jews to be jew puppets.

Because the (((illuminati))) alreay cintril the president

Wow it's almost like Jews don't control the world

There is still chance

Attached: bernie-sanders-lede.jpg (2560x1805, 2.61M)

Jeremiah 30:21

"And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD."

The children of Abraham (Germans, English, French, etc) are prophesied to have rules from their own ranks. This doesn't technically exclude the imposter jews from holding offices of nobility, but Satan can't contradict God's word, so whites will hold the official offices. That doesn't prevent imposter jews from scheming on the sidelines.

Jews prefer to be the one behind the power, that's how it's always been going back to the Babylonian Captivity

too obvious

This

>(((Rosenfeld)))
Just to name two

plausible deniability

Not every German sounding name is Jewish

Roosevelt is a dutch name retard

They like to lurk in the shadows and play the victim, not shine a spotlight on themselves and have to take responsibility.

Roosevelt is the dutch version of Rosenfeld. Thanks for taking the bait.

u2sweetie want to talk about the progression of the Venetian Black Nobility through Europe? Do you know what a lombard is?

>How come no jews have ever been elected President?
Are you sure about that? Eisenhower too.

Attached: FDR2.jpg (1303x1147, 80K)

Like you mutts can tell the difference

What? Kankerfags always told me Dutch was the closest language to English! I resent that, coming from New Amsterdam!

Give it time.

Attached: WallOfShame.jpg (3888x4500, 3.55M)

This. Why take the blame when you can place it on goyim?

Strange, really

Attached: 1523728830295-pol.jpg (1910x1000, 360K)

Because Christians won't elect a fucking jew. They killed jesus lol

this
never openly, last time they were caught they got shoahed

1:they are incapable leaders
2:they can fuck up worse and more things if they're not in the middle of the shitstorm like a president constantly is in

OY VEY MOSES LEAD THEM OUT OF EGYPT AND THEY GOT STUCK IN THE GOD DAMNED DESERT FOR 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS WITH NOTHING TO EAT BUT "MANA FROM THE SKY" AND THEY STILL SURVIVED

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SUFFERING OF THE CHOSEN

Neva forget da 6 bazillion

Not if I have anything to say about it goyim!

Attached: shapiro.jpg (600x500, 220K)

WHEN WE FINALLY REBUILD THE TEMPLE AFTER THOUSANDS OF YEARS IT WILL BE LIKE SOUNDING THE HORNS OF JEHRICO ALL OVER AGAIN

Because we used to be anti semetic in this country then it flipped where presidents became jew puppets

Attached: IMG_0563.png (506x450, 293K)

I wonder how that happened.

Jew in fighting is probably the best thing that could happen for the world. we need to destroy jews with other jews.

Lots of Anglos have been. And we're basically the same.

The Dutch are just tooth-pasting peddling ocean jews

Attached: IMG_0696.jpg (600x606, 36K)

lol reminds me of the penguin from the 60s batman series.

>We
>Mutt

Kikes masterrace über-nosed

Checked and though Hitler would call me ubermenchen it happened through immigration policy. Cogitate on that for a bit.

WE
HAVE
A
RIGHT
TO
EXIST

This

Obama's mother is a jewess. The Democrats had a jew on the ticket in every election since 1976 except in 1992, 1996, and 2016.

Mondale, Dukakis, Kerry, and Obama were all jews.

The four democrats were all from southern states. The Clintons from AR, Gore from TN, and Kaine from VA.

Southern Democrats (including the Clintons) are very aware of the jews are hate them.

>Henry Kissinger
>Marie Albright Krorbelova
>Dick Cheney
>John Kerry

user please. Did you learn nothing from watching Jaffar in Aladin?

Attached: the price, we think, was worth it.png (507x624, 371K)

"Do you know how much power I would have to give up to become president?"

Silly goy, the jews don't even need elections to worm their way into power.

Attached: 1325119914001.jpg (800x888, 236K)

Attached: 1491868844168.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

When did that happen?

Attached: 1523732435081.png (454x324, 193K)

More like they're crafty enough to see the value in distancing yourself from being seen as directly pulling the strings.

They work in the shadows like the rats they are, a jew president would be way too obvious.