BBC releases new anti homophobia video

youtu.be/anD9ZrMJT8k
I'll let you decide.

Attached: 1524001866900.jpg (1898x914, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AYpe-aGY9Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=BUJRgHb6DxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just more brainwashing for the masses.

Looking at the comment section, if I ever had any doubts about genocide. Not anymore.

>eurocucks

This is straight up communist propaganda

Attached: 1385823012754.jpg (396x388, 96K)

Ask a gay dude if he enjoys seeing dykes make out.
He will say no.

Exactly. They use tactics like *current year* and try to make people feel sympathy for these Gay people. Also, notice how every single homophobic person portrayed there was white, despite the fact whites are one of the most (regrettably) tolerant races of homosexuality?

damn sly ass tactics lol. surprised at the like/dislike ratio too. absolutely haram

>b-b-b-u-t there are animals that display homosexual behaviors too!

Hate that argument so much. Why does the west have such a hard on to normalize what is not normal

Same with all the domestic violence ads here.

I honestly don't know what the end game is with normalizing homosexuality. What does anyone, even (((them))), have to gain from it?

Never noticed that, actually, but now that you mention it I see what you mean.

>here watch this gay slam poetry shit to make you want to stop hating fags!

Attached: 1414641874394.gif (256x192, 1.97M)

Everyone comment using a variation of this pasta:
>I'm a muslim and I personally find it offensive for homosexual acts to be committed in public, as do many of my family and community at large. There is no problem with it if they do it in their homes, but if they are showing it in public it upsets many of us as it is against our religion.

>Hovers over and sees thumbnail

I'm not clicking on that shit nigger

Attached: dumbass.gif (250x250, 1.22M)

Comments disabled I bet before even clicking the vid

They're enabled as of right now. This is when we strike.

Pedophilia

Opened link, clicked pause before I chundered, downvoted.

Attached: shatner.gif (200x200, 1.01M)

I just grin at them same as I do straight couples - unless they're FUCKIN' FURRYS. Then I pull out my Furry shank and cut the poofters!

I know. Animals do a lot of fucked up shit like throw their own poop, eat their own babies, and eat other babies. I guess since the fucking animals do it we'd better accept humans doing it or we're bigots!

They divide and conquer men, making 50% of them submissive when you need every one of them being dominant to maintain control of your own society.

>downvoted
ABSOLUTELY BASED
THIS user FUCKING ROCKS
>ywn be as based as this user
*kills self*
BASED BASED BASED

Attached: htfgkjl7.jpg (652x492, 30K)

>surprised at the like/dislike ratio too. absolutely haram

Disliking the video is probably jailable hate speech in the UK

Top comments are biased, bots and the new 'love' option allows creators to choose which option floats to the top. New commenters give hope.

This thread is exactly the reason we all have to live with retarded fucking youtube videos like this and a goddamn 'dialogue' about everything under the sun. Just shut the fuck up and let faggots do their faggot things. You're fighting a losing battle that at this point is just making things worse and more uncomfortable for everyone who really never gave a shit and just wants to stop talking about it.

>if you ignore the problem it will go away
>out of sight, out of mind

Problem solved

Attached: IMG_20180418_062239.jpg (1057x729, 125K)

how is dudes being gay a problem lmao

They provoke us to think that freedom is disgusting, because we started asking too many questions like "why do we have to pay taxes?", "why do we need any government at all?"

Attached: xGKwSQI6HhU.jpg (1600x1113, 291K)

its how these faggots will implement their faggotery into the future mankind brain, mainly in the west, because of the jews
no faggots here do this on public, why? no jews, thats why
no jews pushing, support, nor funding these kind of faggotery in here

wow

Thumbnail grossed me out. I'm not going to watch the video.

Attached: ovens.jpg (1561x793, 327K)

wow that video is strangely lacking in diversity. i wonder why

>all homophobes are white
>mixed race gay relationship
>attacks Christianity
>doesn't mention Islam or brown people who are more homophobic

Honestly at this point only revolution will stop the bloodlust

this, someone post the homo pedo stats

We can still laugh at it, when that stops you know its serious

ok, i watched it, and left a hot, steamy comment.
hope it will make some liberals cry.

Funny how its all white people and Christians who are attacking him for being gay.

Not showing the far more likely scenario where a gang of roving muslims who have set up a self imposed Sharia zone beating them and kicking them while shouting Allahu Ackbar.

And of course it is anti Christian (no mention of Islam). I have now left a comment ...
but not sure if I should it is 99% pro and so there really is just no point. From the type of comments you know they type of people that like this & their responses;
> 'omg you're just filled with hate & intolerance'
...you provide valid arguments
>'omg telling people to love who they want is not bad, you're bad and stupid'
....you provide statistics
>'you're stupid and bigoted and the sooner you disappear & die., the better the world will be'
... O_O ... -_- ....no comment,
it is like talking to a retarded emotionally & intellectually challenged door nob.

Also I live in a super 'liberal' city, and I actually do get evil looks and judgemental glances when I wear my cross publicly.
As a girl I make double sure that it is visible now. I think I'm a almost extinct species in this city.
There is rising Christianophobia in the west, or at least anti Christian bigotry. If you are a devout Christian (and white) anyway (not 'in name only').
Will the BBC make a film to cover that?

>Glasgow
>We're fags
Yep, not surprised.

Who do progressives love shitty slam poetry?

BEAT UP THOSE FAGS

Attached: spiderman nazi.jpg (400x214, 14K)

BBC:
>It's normal to be degenerate
>part and parcel
>It's 2018

It radically changes the dynamic of marriage.

Marriage used to be for purpose, now it is for pleasure.

When your highest aspiration is pleasure, you fall to degeneracy much more easily, as there is no real purpose to stop you.

If I could turn back time...

Attached: 1505176773048.png (919x720, 1.06M)

Do they honestly believe having fags be fags on camera will make people who dislike fags, all of a sudden, like fags? All I can say is I am happy HIV is doing its job. 1 in 5 gay/bi men have HIV according to the CDC. Fags are literally a public help risk.

Attached: 39847598374985.png (676x2208, 278K)

We need a new, more powerful AIDS virus.
CIA, get to work.

Don't worry these faggots are not going to stop killing themselves anytime soon.

Attached: 1521699831157.jpg (533x800, 134K)

Lol everyone upvote the comment about being a muslim and finding it offensive

I got an even better LGBT video for you guys
youtu.be/AYpe-aGY9Eg

Brits are gonna be gay by 2080

Pmao leftists are so retarded, gays experience nothing like this.

Over here its also more that being gay is a slippery slope to kiddie diddling and transgenderism. Some people will say that's not the case but transgenderism is a thing and toddler consent is already being talked about so fuck them.
Having a government only sucks when the government sucks.

Attached: 10 mins.jpg (650x522, 59K)

>The UK will be a gay caliphate

Attached: 9384759837498573945.jpg (1024x729, 152K)

Can any of you fucks explaib exactly what is wrong with being gay?

Attached: DOGGERED.jpg (960x960, 33K)

>normality is a crowd-sourced fantasy
Fucking hell, the drug trade in Glasgow really has picked up. What do they huff to think of shit like this?

Attached: 1509998526108.gif (480x270, 621K)

i say that with a first cousin you can do all the sexual things besides penetration. with second cousin you can fuck, but not officially date. that all the sex you can do with family. what are your thoughts?

Why do polish women want my english cock so much user(ette)

>What is wrong with being a degenerate HIV/AIDS spreading faggot?
wew lad

Attached: 1523490833502.jpg (634x813, 151K)

Attached: 1522960303795.jpg (500x500, 50K)

>wow this country I moved to is so degenerate

bitch go back to pooland then

I'm a Polish girl (in UK though). I saw a comment telling someone who was not 100% on board with LGBTQAIP+ to move to a backwards, homophobic country like Poland, Hungary etc.

I was thinking. I am proud Poland is on the list!
My friends in Poland can't believe when I tell them about just how degenerate, messed up and anti Christian western Europe is.

That slippery slope was & is real! You give an inch and they take a mile. Better to prevent these problems from taking root, once you allow them they become x10 harder to fix/solve.
Damages society. The more I learn the more I realise just how destructive the LGBT+ agenda has been on society. No wonder Feminism is allies with them. From dating/clubbing culture, to one night stands, to sexual perversions, to spread of STD's, eliminating gender differences in fashion (which are dominated by the left and gays, notice how women look more masculine & men more feminine?).
Destruction and attack on the nuclear/traditional European family.

Both also hate Christianity, and Islam therefore is not an enemy. Their ultimate enemy is traditional western civilisation, so 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'.

Attached: Polska -Boze Zbaw Polske.png (610x613, 879K)

I get the video and it's propaganda pushing shit, I'm used to it by now. But these comments make my skin crawl

It's uncanny valley shit

>Gotta say the good boy phrases for good boy points

Attached: 1519595106434.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>Hovers over and sees thumbnail

I'm not clicking on that shit nigger

My thoughts to.

consenting adults!

>the country I moved to is degenerate

bitch go back to pooland then

>it's another anti British episode
It's cute how obsessed you are with us

Attached: IMG_9107.jpg (483x555, 124K)

Gays are usually super ultra promiscuous spreading diseases and abusing kids. Like yeah straight people cheat on each other all the time but gays make straights look like toddlers with how much they cheat in comparison. There are worse things to be but you should read some gay stories about them going to nightclubs

Attached: feelies.jpg (900x900, 118K)

Nothing, but its not normal. Homosexuals represent a small demographic and it should be expected that people find it weird.

Who could be behind this?

Attached: chess board pattern scotland.png (854x480, 935K)

POWERFUL!

Attached: ISIS cures mental illness.jpg (1024x1500, 981K)

How do we solve the scotcuck problem?

>Having a government only sucks when the government sucks.
I seriously doubt there's a single government that doesn't suck. I tried to live in Netherlands, it would also be better there without clerks. Actually, it was very much like soviet union outside of private sector, same queues, same shitty attitude of "and what are you gonna do, huh?" - any of those offices would be off the market if it wasn't implemented by big guv

Attached: 78zLttnrzzE (1).jpg (601x960, 96K)

Attached: royaltycucks.jpg (591x422, 65K)

1. Disproportionate amount of them are child molesters
2. Spread AIDS/HIV
3. Have tons of sex and are often polygamous
4. Leftist atheists

Attached: nazi thinkpad.png (900x900, 254K)

The fact that gays are the majority of pedophiles, the fact it’s challenging western culture and morality.

wish they'd keep this faggot shit to themselves, its just as bad for even us straight people, dont flaunt and act like your 5 seconds away from fucking in the streets in public

Attached: kars_headdress.png (299x399, 158K)

Unless it's 10/10 lesbians kissing then I say no pda in public.

Attached: England's woes in one image.jpg (813x858, 205K)

citation needed

Scotts are less cucked than the brits

I am a devout Catholic and a virgin, believe in waiting until marriage per church rules & for one true love/husband. So I cannot relate to what you have written, not at all. Sorry.

Attached: Wedding in Church.jpg (1100x800, 159K)

>rescind devolution
>equalise all spending, taxes and welfare across England and Scotland
>focus on military spending in Scotland aiming at increasing patriotism for the uk
>make it illegal for independence much as America does for states

I watched it. It was pretty gay.

Australian who is of polish descent here, progressivism and this behavior is disgusting to me, why must traditions and cultures be shamed and frowned upon in today's society? its horrific, something must be done about it

Attached: itsigil.png (777x777, 2.3M)

why are they so homophobophobic?

imo nothing if they arent associated with lgbtbbq

Scotts are Brits, they are also as cucked as london

Lads that is a poor like/dislike ratio.

Hahahahaha no
The only Scots not cucked are in Shetland and they don't even see themselves as Scottish

Acting as victims.
Relying on emotional reactions.
Yeah propaganda.
>Sodom and Gomorrah that's it.

Attached: 1200px-John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah.jpg (1200x767, 230K)

> do you have to do it in front of my kids
> Like yeah, don't oppress us n'd soy.

>the lightning bolt looks like a fucking merchant
I need to leave this place.

Scotland is in Britain, why do Americans not understand this

However much we hate commies they wouldnt allow this unproductive degeneracy. This is more like neo-"commies"

A rare one.

>"Peter, I'm building a team here. We're gonna round up the fucking Jews and burn them"

Attached: screenshot-res.cloudinary.com-2018.03.21-13-17-27.png (905x645, 611K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BUJRgHb6DxM

if you really want to know what your average sodomite is like, have a gander at this

Oh no I don't think big guv is ever a good thing I just meant the bare minimal to make a nation. The US is a weird bipolar nation where the public has "rights" while the government works for our enslavement behind the curtains while also dumping trillions of taxpayer dollars into black projects nobody gets to know about.

Attached: aye.png (524x418, 310K)

>Scotts are less cucked than the brits
>than the brits
Good god how bad is colonial education to think british means english?

Attached: 1515602835542.png (586x578, 37K)

Are you in London by any chance?

Attached: 1507662866143.jpg (225x225, 10K)