Who the fuck are "brown" people supposed to represent? Like when people call someone brown or talk about brown people...

Who the fuck are "brown" people supposed to represent? Like when people call someone brown or talk about brown people..who the hell are they supposed to be?

Indian? Pakistani? Muslim? Arab? Hispanic?

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 13K)

who cares anyone that isn't white is considered a shitskin

Attached: 1493430555136.png (1389x1084, 972K)

Shitskin is shitskin. It's not harder than that.

Just depends on what minority is biggest in your part of the world

USA = Mexicans/Hispanics
Britian = Pakistanis/Muslims
NZ = Indians

so is that guy brown?

what if they're kinda white skinned but their features aren't white

are they brown?

I never get this

yes he's a shitskin

Anyone who isn't white or black basically

In reality "Brown people" is just leftist code for shock troops

so is sergio aguero brown? or can he be white?
He's my fav player. I always thought he was white.

Attached: Aguero_.0.jpg (1200x800, 61K)

Attached: Aguero-901091.jpg (590x350, 37K)

you're retarded if you think this spic is white

How is he a spic? He's from Argentina

They're both white right?

Attached: sergio-aguero-lionel-messi-argentina_cb0wy52o9yaf175930dueu401.jpg (1920x1080, 515K)

answer me negroes

Messi is White Aguuero isn't.

How? They look almost the same skin color to me

That means he's a spic almost by definition, Einstein.

what makes him a spic? He has almost the same skin color as messi

It isn't about the skin colour. One looks European, the other one doesn't. By your estimation is Cristiano Ronaldo White?

yes

wait, CR7 is not white?

I’m Yemeni and I say im brown

There you go. You're not capable of seeing it because you're probably not White yourself.

Ahoy Cap'n Sarg'n!

This is why "white" "black" and "brown" are meme terms that are easily manipulated. Just use European, Asian, etc.

wait wait

what.the.fuck

cristiano ronaldo is not white?

so you're telling me the best player in the world right now is not white?

how the fuck is ronaldo not white? please explain this.

You forgot Italians and Greeks.

italians and greeks are not brown
fuck off with that shit

>butthurt amerimutt
Imagine my shock.

explain how CR7 isn't white cunt

I just told you, if you think he is White then you obviously don't understand the concept of same and difference. Probably because you are not White yourself. XD
Further Messi is a better player than Ronaldo. Stats don't lie. XD

I only need to look at 90% of Italians and Greeks to see that they are brown.

you said this fucking already...I'm asking you, what makes ronaldo not white? his skin color? his hair? I don't get it. Just fucking tell me.

I just told you. He is obviously different from others. You must be one of those people who cannot see this. Possibly because you are similar to him. XD

ok so just got it that you're trolling
I posted this up on /sp and they said he's white.

pathetic trolling man.

or Asian
They're both spics.

White is subjective to cultural interpretation. Plus because he is one of the most famous people in the world unbiased responses would be hard to come by. Does he look "German" to you? Does he look "Irish" to you? There is a reason for that. Cristiano Ronaldo is genetically different from other White people. In his case the genetic difference is visible.

you still not explaining what you see as different but in any case they did say they thought he was white

so whatever

people with brown skin you dumbfuck

which is what you dunce piece of shit

The explanation was given. If you need clarity I''ll illustrate. Answer this question. Does Cristiano Ronaldo look German to you?

hes Caucasoid like the rest of europe, north africa and parts of asia.
white on Jow Forums can mean many different things usually only germanics.

cr7 is portugese so there is certain hes mixed with berber, his great grandmother comes from cape verde so there might be some black too.

pic related is cr7 before he got money

Attached: feo.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

"Caucasoid" doesn't mean anything. That shit is retarded. XD
But you just admited that he is probably mixed with "___". Meaning he is obviously different from others who are not mixed.
I only asked if he "looked" German to you because Germans are relatively uniform. Not because I subscribe to some retarded "Germanic" notion.
Does the person in this photo look German to you?
"White" people basically look the same. If someone looks different the difference is obviously genetic. That genetic difference makes that person not the same. Simple.

Attached: 56810-1445432802.jpg (978x1272, 307K)

Wow, beautiful smile!

people with brown skin you dumb fuck

If he's from Argentina then he's definitely black

Liberals love to lump together all people with non-white skin as if they're one group and not many that hate each other just as much as every other racial group. Their hatred of white people is so rabid that they're fine lumping together a hundred other ethnicities into one brown pot to oppose them.

>refer to all light skinned europeans and americans as if they're all one race, call them "white", use the term and other similar ones in a derogatory manner

>be surprised when we end up lumping all the brown smelly stupid violent shitskins together as "brown"

wew

Everyone who is not white.