No Jews were extrerminated in WW2

>this is a slide thread don't respond

Attached: true WW2 holocaust victims.jpg (719x489, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZVLUOBggT10
hooktube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU
youtube.com/watch?v=CvI4zvMSWlY
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"no jewish people exterminated"

then how do you explain the shoes?

this forum is incredible.

Attached: 25147EBF00000578-2926645-image-a-78_1422288197102.jpg (962x697, 194K)

>european christians didn't wear boots in the 30s

A Holocaust is a burnt offering done by Jews.

The Jews did the Holocaust.

img is for you
yes, they did. A lot of people were burned alive while sitting at home not fighting a war. Of course the bombers and crews would be blamed even though they were following orders, but whose orders? Whose bombs were they?

Attached: netanyahu_hitler.jpg (874x650, 59K)

In times of war enemies of the state get put in internment camps. When wars go badly choices get made on who to feed. People on the wrong side of the fence get very, very thin and die.

Or does the gas shrink people? I'm not up on current science fiction.

How do you know those weren't just Polish peoples shoes.

Those evil Nazis made the Polish go shoe-less.

>No Jews were extrerminated in WW2
no, they really and obviously were
come on, why just be a giant straw man for lefties , why score that kind of own goal?
>we should be calling more attention to dresden and hamburg, and other ,pre ww2 massacres, and the shocking commonality of it

My first thought before reading your remark was that the room is a staircase under the shoes. That the shoes are only a foot deep because they are piled on a staircase.

memeflags are the first to get put in internment camps

Attached: ppg.png (469x452, 277K)

study the img related

wtf? they were polish. jewish-polish(mostly), gypsy-polish and others the genocidal mass murdered saw as "subhumans". Noone should be slaughtered like this! disgusting

Attached: 1523834131465.jpg (628x594, 38K)

Earnst Zundel was deported from this country when he told the truth and won his trial. He wasn't afraid to tell the truth:

Attached: No Scientific Proof Jews Exerminated.jpg (600x785, 203K)

lol @ (((history))) books
the same people who edit and publish bibles edit and publish historical accounts from liars

>aryans
>not fighting a war
Those "sitting at home" deserved it. If anything, Bomber Harris should do it again.

Interesting tactic you got there, kike.

Dresden is a hoax by Germans to gain sympathy.

Dayum
Kindly remove your shoes before your gassing Mr Shekelberg
It all makes sense now

Yes because YouTube is the only truth. Someones been a good goy.

Holocaust is a Greek word meaning «completely burned»

The Greeks did the holocaust

That is a nice story, but it doesn’t account for the actual numbers sent to the camps. Also does. It account for the fact that the Nazis shot millions, gassed millions and worked and starved and marched millions to their deaths

Read some history and stop shitposting

He told lies and lost. He was acquitted on a technicality in appeal.

That badly reported bit of shit tier journalism from some local paper you posted does not tell the truth

Yes it does. They got them to strip naked, then killed them. Easier to do it that way - you get all their clothes and can check for hidden valuables, and recycle/reuse them, when things were needed in time of war.

The German army was equipped with stolen watches.

He won, you lost and that really hurts your lie.

>Netanyahu: Hitler Didn't Want to Exterminate the Jews - Credit: GPO
hooktube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

Stop Jewing, frenchie

Attached: But the jew came back.jpg (936x315, 69K)

Have you read the transcript of the trial were every claim he made was shown to be wrong?

>prisons don't confiscate all belongings on entering the jail

I lived in Toronto at that time and went to as many trails as I could. He was a blessed man who wasn't afraid of you or your mafia-like ways:

He may have been fearlessly in his lies, but they were still lies

>Jacob Rothschild Speaks: My Family Created Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU

How many times a day do you worship your King of Jews the Rothschild? Without the Tribe of Dan you wouldn't be receiving any payment for the lie nor would there be an Israel

Attached: Rothschild king of Jews 2.jpg (492x934, 244K)

>No Jews were
true, they were mostly khazar slavs

Attached: Le Happy not.jpg (100x125, 5K)

>but they were still lies
ahem...
>SIX MILLION JEWS 1915 1938 HD
youtube.com/watch?v=CvI4zvMSWlY

this is my favorite lie, img related

Attached: Romans killed millions of .....jpg (500x627, 136K)

If that was directed at me, I worship no one, I am paid by no one, and I don’t give a fuck about Israel, which I think is doing dreadful things

I know, you're s Sabbatean-Frankist, I already pegged ya, frenchie

I love that book. The drawings are great, and the lies are hilarious

They had all this leather but needed to use jew skin for lamps

probably they also salvaged them from wartime casualties, knowing they were scarce from rationing, to redistribute to the survivors, which I bet most of those went to, in 1946-47

Missed by a mile. But I know exactly what you are.

The friendship angle doesn't work, i hate everyone equally

And I work alone

>you get all their clothes and can check for hidden valuables, and recycle/reuse them
Sounds like something a Jew would do

You know the word «probably « has a particular meaning?

You need to show why it is probable.

Funny meme

Attached: auschwitz_deesillustration.jpg (548x512, 67K)

Look up Oskar Groening, the accountant of Auschwitz

Only funny if you know nothing about the subject...
for a start the change in the number on the plaques was nothing to do with the death registry being released. (Which only covers one part of the camp for less han they won years)

This was made for you, please take the time to watch it because it's a jew speaking in french, perfect for you, and in there even he will tell you how many died, also will tell you how your parents willingly allowed someone to damage your brain just after birth, hehe
>Jewish Trauma Based Mind Control
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY

also don't forget the favorite among normies, that jews were forced under the whip to pull stones for building the pyramids. (movie:10 Commandments)
the actual historical "bondage" to the egyptians?
being forced to pay tribute (taxes) to the pharaoh.
OY VEY MUH SHECKLES

Damn autocorrect

For less than two years

Ah but I am not Jewish and not French so could you have it in English please

OK, we'll do it your way. Da ebil nazis all had foot fetish, and loved smellin 'em.

AHHH yes!!! the Moses story!
This essay opened my eyes, then I went to source the books... it's true, the tribe of jews did nothing but destroy Egypt from within:
>Actual Exodus story
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr

you lie, i don't care, watch the movie and fuck off

Seriously my French is terrible I am a Brit. I feel bad about it, living here and I am trying to learn but ...

Also still not a kike

So what did I lie about?

Pilpul, not even once

43 minutes of some old Jew being a name dropping pseud talking about his shit books? Nah, can’t be bothered.

nono, it's like 10 miniutes in where he discusses how many jews perished in ww2, thought it was a funny place to mention it while talking about male genital mutilation, but since he was a jew and french i thought you'd appreciate it.
But you're a jew so you can't appreciate the truth, only lies.
anyways, are you expecting to change my mind on anything?

i cant help but wonder why this women wants to be in this picture?

>and heres me on my vacation to the camps
>and heres me by the shoes
>and heres me.

fucking cunt

>frog thinks holocaust is true
>muh history books
>what about that carefully constructed propaganda I so much like
>no it really happened that's why in europe no one is allowed to investigate
why again did germany allow you to be a country?

Are you some sort of pervert hoping I will post a cock pic so you can see my foreskin?

Thanks for the more specific tip, I shall look at the ten minute section

Still not Jewish

no, i'm trying to meme penis cloning to replace the damage you jews have done to poor Americans.
you will pay for the foreskincaust

>bwa wah he told things I don't like therefore it's all lies
why are you so pathetic?

Attached: 1515955585157.png (648x908, 620K)

infant genital mutilation

Well he quotes Furisson, who is a totally unreliable source, a known liar and faker, utterly debunked. He then quotes Pressac, who was sent by Furisson to investigate Auschwitz, having been told lies by Faurrison, and then on examining the documents and plans turned on him and said the gas chambers were real, and at least 700,000 were gassed at Auschwitz.

Sadly the guy in the video doesn’t it say that that this is at Auschwitz alone, that it is a minimum, that Pressac also says hundreds of thousands died there of other causes, and that he agrees with the figure that has been used in the west since the 1950s Of about a million to 1.5 million (the soviet propaganda figures of 4 million was not believed by historians since the 1940s)

So what is your point?

Oh, you poor thing. You got cut? That is why you have brain damage and don’t know the difference between fact and fiction.

Glad I am from a civilised country which does not do that and i still have my foreskin

He lied about the Red Cross figures.

He lied about the involvement of the Red Cross in the camps

He lied about the availability of camp records

>then how do you explain the shoes?
you know I really didn't click on that until just now, ans saw it was a modern image.
explain the shoes? cast offs from church charity or pauper hospitals
brought to the exhibit to be artistically arranged

Does being a cunt run in your family, or are you the only one?

If the " Holocaust " happened which one are we talking about?? The NYT reported on 6 million jews dying in a Holocaust at least 30 times between 1881 and 1945. Ever hear of pre-programming user?? Hell the NYT waa making posts about 6 million jews back in 1850... Also why was a Hollywood script writer name Ben Hecht brought into write a script about 6 million jews dying in 1943 when Auschwitz wasn't complete until 1945. How could he have known?? This brought the " Holocaust" to America for the 1st time. Bottom line is the Holocaust didn't happen its the biggest lie of the 20th century! Stop believing Jew lies!!!

also someone should sort through them to see how many have post WWII materials in them
several of the ones in front look like old 1950s shoe designs.

I'm sorry 1944* but you get the point it's all bullshit

From all the shoes there did you notice only female shoes are on display in the front whereas the rest are just male boots on the pile?

>undeniable proof of six million people that were gas and cremated, one million alone in aschwitz
I can play the "but lookat dis pictur mih feelings :(" game too.

This is a photography of the aftermath of a section in Stalingrad. Imagine instead, that all of these people where stuffed inside one big enough "gas chamber" and gassed to death with zyklon b (harmless gass that can only kill lyce), then grabbing every fucking corpse and STUFFING IT INTO A TINY FUCKING OVEN, one at a time. mind you there weren't enough ovens at each camp and the time to burn a goddam corpse is hours. You just can't reach the amount of corpses burned and killed in time, the story had no logic, it's ridiculous and it's repugnant that in our society it's impossible to question the veracity of any statements that come entirely from jewish people, with no documents, all coming out of their stupid fucking mouths

Attached: IMG_0573.jpg (656x483, 95K)

>this thing proves this other completely irrelevant thing is false
>CHECKMATE JOOS

Attached: jew 05.jpg (582x227, 35K)

Young and healthy jewish man enters concentration camp, supply lines get bombed, starts feeling hungry and starves - HOLOCAUST! Many such cases!

Actually the NYT didn’t do that.
That had stories about the pogroms in Russia, that affected the Russian Jews which happened to number about that many people. They never ran a story saying they had all been killed. The word Holocaust rarely appears, although one story, about Cristian’s being massacred by Moslems in the Middle East in 1920, written by a Jew saying that the Jews mustn’t help them does use it.

The NYT also has lots of posts that mention 1 million, 2 million, 3,4,5 and 7 million Jews, depending on where in the world they are talking about

The idea that it is preprogrammed is a cherry picking post hoc fallacy.

I am not sure what you mean «when Auschwitz wasn’t complete until 1945»

Auschwitz was in full swing in 1945, but you know that only about a Million died there

Nearly two million were being shot in the eastern states at that time, three million polish Jews had already been rounded up and many already dead by 43, and anyone who had listened to Hitler and Goebbels for the previous ten years could see which way they were going

really because they did. you said it yourself they ran stories about jews dying right up until WW2 and some of the buzzwords were " 6 million jews" " Holocaust" " extermination" " how many jews are there". Explain to me how a country fighting a 2 front war finds the time and resources to target 1 specfic race of ppl and build camps etc its all BS. Even during WW1 and the Russian Revolution the NYT and the JDC kept spamming between 6 and 5million jews were starving in Russia and faced " extermination". They help ads where Americans sent millions to the Bolsheviks during the russian civil war in support of the Jews. America is the entire reason Russis became the USSR we funded it. but thats getting off topic the point is the Holocaust didn't happen and you are stupid for believing it!

>that's why in europe no one is allowed to investigate
you can investigate all you like.

Just not lie about it.

there is a difference between asking questions asn making unsupported statements that give aid and comfort to mass murders

if you have proof toback your claims, then fine. It is only when you tell lies that you get in trouble.

So Hilberg says 5.1 million (minimum) died - and others say 5.5 or 5.7 - that isn't holocaust denial.

>gassed to death with zyklon b (harmless gass that can only kill lyce), then grabbing every fucking corpse and STUFFING IT INTO A TINY FUCKING OVEN, one at a time. mind you there weren't enough ovens at each camp and the time to burn a goddam corpse is hours. You just can't reach the amount of corpses burned and killed in time,

Ah the ignorance is strong with this one.

Zyklon B is a pelletised carrier for Hydrogen Cyanide

it is not harmless. it will kill you. In fact it takes twenty times less to kill a person than it takes to kill a louse. It also kills people in minutes, at low concentration, but you have to keep clothing for hours in high concentration to be sure the lice are dead.

as fr the ovens - they ahd 52 at auschwitz, most with large muffles that they could take three bodies at a time. the manufacturer adn the SS tested them adn saud they could burn up to 4756 a day - see pic related - the original maxi docment claiming this.

that would be over a million a year.

they only burned about a million in four years.

even so there were days when they had too many bodied so they had to use outdoor pyres as well.

the maths adds up, there is no logical problem.

if you want to learn something asn stop being ignorant read this
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
and this
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/

Attached: original 4756 a day.jpg (450x615, 145K)

and i corrected myself about Auschwitz. The point is it didnt happen. If anything more ppl died during the indiscriminate allied bombing raids. That was the real genocide. All the NYT stories were about jews facing some sort of crisis in Europe. Oh in 1936 the national peel commission had a hearing about how the Jews should have their own homeland and it got turned down... Than boom WW2 happens and Israel created right after you can't make this shit up!

If you think zyklon b is harmless why don't you livestream yourself breathing it? Wouldn't that disprove it for the international community and you'd be the guy that finally disproved it all. Just make sure theres an impartial 3rd party to verify it's actually zyklon b and you're off to the races.

so the young healthy jewish man is kept as a slave labourer. And while the people in the village next door stay fat and healthy (the supply lines were bombed is a lie) he is starved and kept in atrocious conditions

of course he does not have the compfrot of his family around him because the other people not fit to be slaves - his grandmother, his father and mother, his wife and their three children - were all taken to "the showers" on arrival as he was lead off to be a slave.
Holocaust.

many such cases.

really they didn't

Attached: 4 5 7 million.jpg (1498x2734, 1.71M)

again thanks for proving my point for me!! Do u not know what pre-programming is? mutiple articles with the same buzzwords literally proves im right. Whether these ppl died or the numbers are accurate or not is irrelevant. The simple fact so many articles were published with the same buzzwords shows this didn't happen.

>Explain to me how a country fighting a 2 front war finds the time and resources to target 1 specfic race of ppl and build camps etc its all BS.

reasd some history adn stop being so fucking ignorant.

they started the war on the victorious offensive - and immediately ordered jews into ghettos. then they built a huge complex of slave labour camps - not just jews but all sorts of people, including PoWs ans just people taken as slaves - thousands of French were enslaved

by 1044 they had about 8 million slaves doing vital war work

auschwitz started as a slave labour camp, with huge factories built beside it - to make rubber and oil from coal, munitions, tank and aircraft parts, uniforms, all sorts of stuff. adn the farms were manned by slaves.

but when they started the extermination program they brought in the trains, took the fit for slavery, and had all the spares left over - useless mouths to feed - old people, children, weak women and men - so they decided to get rid of the useless mouths.

all this is basic stuff - have you read nothing?

the camps were a vital part of the war effort.

and killing the jews was also a vital war aim. they thought they were going to win, and decided to use the cover of the war to do the job - hence the mass shootings all across the eastern states.

>The point is it didnt happen
so what happened to the people?

and why did the nazis say it did?

Attached: european jewish numbers.png (553x752, 173K)

have you ever heard of post hoc argument?

you are finding a pattern in data that is not in any way connected with your thesis.

I'm specfically talking about the extermination of 6 million jews stop deflecting. Im not in denial that the nazis built work camps and such they did. That said they agreed to send jews into palestine before the war. Jews in the ghettos were waitinf to be shipped to Palestine until the civil unrest there was too much for the brits because England controlled palestine and the Palestinians had, had enough.

actually i am the pattern is mainstream news constantly bombarding ppl with exaggerated stories about jews facing a crisis right up until WW2 its not that hard to figure out

if you look at those aricles they are genreally in groups that are all reporting the same story - so they use the same figures. If you looked at any story now being reported today from associated Press say, you would find the exact same figures being published in a thousand news outlets - fast forward a few years asn you can look back ans say "Oh look, preprogramming"

to actually be preprogramming you need to have a concerted effort, a plan, a means to deseminate that plan adn then bring it about - a huge conspiracy, world wide.

so either the jews are invincible illuminati, or you are paranoid.

That is the sort of conspiracy theory that just does not make sense.

considering the ilumanti is real and the Jews follow the satanic talmund it makes complete sense. All of these articles where to get Americans and other alike to support Zionism and the creation of a Jewish homeland(Israel) its that simple

Nope, fully intact, my mother loved me.
And yours loved me too

That phosphorus bar looks tasty

I am not deflecting. that is what historically happened.

as you say, some jews in the ghettos hoped that they would be deported to palestine (many didn't want to go) and they were usually told that they were being departed to the east to new settlements or farms, or work camps, so they went willingly (because the ghettos were terrible)

but the idea that the nazis would not spare a little manpower to achieve long cherished ambitions is nonsense.

the SS was Himmler's private army - not part of the army, not under army orders - they did all sorts of non military shit.

and the use of the jews as slaves was a vital part of the final solution. Kill the useless, the kids and the old, and work the others to death.

If they could spare the resources to work on jet fighters, supertanks, super guns, rockets and so on, why would they not use a little of their resources to rid europe of the jews as they said they wanted to do for years?

And they could use the jews as slaves to build the camps, run them, do the labour of stoking the ovens and clearing the bodies from the gas chambers, and use them as slaves to make rubber and oil and tanks and planes, etc, then the whole system does not take up much resources, and in fact turns a huge profit (they stole all the property of the jews they killed, including land, houses, cash, businesses, everything)

:(
it does.
Reminds me of sweet spongecake

>mainstream news constantly bombarding ppl
a few stories in a few papers.

wow, such a bombardment.

please, you need to catch a grip on reality.