So what exactly does Jow Forums do with my shitpost on Jow Forums?

Like custom tailor ads for me that I have totally blocked out?
Try to predict political shifts?
I don't get it. Exprain.

Attached: 1523997851353.jpg (554x1083, 136K)

Are you the Romanian guy who always posts traps? Can you post mattynattyy's stuff? Can you confirm if she's pure?

Shitposting doesn't really do anything.

It creates boots that will influence your opinion by using similar language tailored to the target audience.

I want to breed kalindra

Keep up the good work, Romaniabro. Don't forget to keep up the armytrapposting

Historically Jow Forums was never profitable.
moot took out loans and the only advertiser that stuck with us was J-list.
I'm sure gook moot is actually making money considering he's allowed sketchy malware ads and ended our comfy tenga anime ads.

As far as anyone who isn't the owner I'm sure Jow Forums is great. Easy to post positive comments about products to influence others because most boards have anonymity. Lots of lonely people you can try to influence into buying something because "it improved my life and I'm happy, I even found a [spoiler]3d[/spoiler] gf". We're in the prime marketing demographic and we get a shit ton of traffic.

Also I know spoilers don' work on Jow Forums it was just an example.

One funny thing is on paper Jow Forums is less than worthless, but as far as culture it's a root that produces and influences a pretty large swath of of people.

Yes she's pure, we are married now.

The masses read their local paper and follow shitty tv station. I barely scratch the surface no matter wtf I do here.
Neither does it matter what you say or upload.
Exception was the Fappening tho. That made news.

The fucked up thing I want to take off all her femme gear then I want to stick it in his boihole.

Will do.

>adblockfast.com
Got this on chrome on linux, safari on ios, samsung browser on the samsung phone.
99% of ads are gone here. I only see a banner in the upper region and it's Jow Forums related stuff.

I use ublock and noscript already, I just previously had Jow Forums white listed because I didn't mind the j-list ads and occasionally someone would buy out the ads to proclaim his waifu was the best or that south america is shit or something.

This one's much faster and needs less ram too.
Only had 1 or 2 youtube ads pop up but regular sites are clean.

Pfc Ketchum is my future wife

Back off, >she's mine

Jow Forums doesn't do anythnig with them

they go into a temporary database which gets purged/overwritten every 3 days or so because storage space is expensive

there are permanent logs for bans/fbi and Jow Forums pass payment/authentication

We can take turns on her.

Basically nothing.

i have a hard time fapping to her (he) because she's (he's) too beautiful
it literally feels sinful
like besmirching a painting

Ha! Virgin.

u rite
now back to masturbating to bestiality...

Vixen Art of Zoo
10/10